The Coffee Shop

Story Info
You and a close friend visit a new kinky coffee shop.
895 words
4.25
10.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers

You and a friend decided to try out a new, more risqué, coffee shop in a suburb of town. You weren't a big coffee drinker like her, but you couldn't turn down the offer.

Sitting at a side table once there, you reviewed the menu on the tablet. Everything seemed normal on the menu. It was the barely dressed staff that was the risqué part. The 'Special Creamer' furrowed your brow, you look at your friend, she's having a ball, you add it to your order and hand the tablet to her.

"I love this place, so happy we found it! And that you came with me!" she happily tapped away at the tablet, setting it aside. "I looked at the menu ahead of time." she defended her quick ordering.

"Thanks for inviting me." you respond. Your eyes go wide as an incredibly busty barista wobbled over with you and your friends order.

"What's--? Oh!!" your friend exclaimed, absolutely giddy at the approaching barista. The barista set down the two cups and then to your amazement and arousal, pulled her massive mammories out from her behind her apron, worked her teats a bit, and started a stream of her milk into the two cups. You looked at your friend, the blush on her face told you she was aroused as well. You knew you shared a few kinks, maybe there were more similarities?

"Enjoy~" the barista said, stepping away, their hips playfully swaying as they returned to the counter. Your eyes shoot back to your friend. She's already drinking her coffee. You pick up yours and take a sip. You remember you hate coffee, but the taste of the breast milk is there... and its' delicious. You take another sip and feel arousal well up within you and wash over you. It feels great. You feel your cock hardening in your shorts, thickening and lengthening with each sip. Lost in the feeling. You look up, your friend also seems lost in the experience, and... softer? Her chest looks bigger, and her shirt tighter? You gasp lightly as you feel your cock keep growing. You take a sip without thinking, the feeling intensifies.

The milk was making you grow. Making you both grow.

You could see now, your friend's shirt was tight as boob spilled over her bra. You drank more of your drink, you could feel your balls growing fat and heavy as your cock grew. You moaned softly as you felt something against your growing cock. It was your friend's foot.

"Finish your drink and meet me in the bathroom." she commanded, setting her empty glass down and getting up, her clothes were barely holding on as soft, supple flesh spilled from everywhere. You quickly chugged your coffee, a surge of growth putting you on the edge of cumming as a burst of precum marked your trail to the bathroom.

You close the door behind you, so close behind she hadn't shut it. Your friend, previous slightly curvy was a goddess now. Thick hips, soft belly, wide thighs, and massive fat boobs. She was stripped her clothes, tearing out of some, bursting out of others -- all lay discarded on the floor. You threw down your shorts, all 14 inches of your cock standing firm, balls pushing your legs apart.

"I was hoping for something like this." you friend panted, taking you in.

"R-really?" you reply almost breathlessly, your eyes feasting on her fertile form.

"I wanted you to breed me." she replied shyly

"You could've just asked... but I think this will be more fun." You said, pulling her in. Her lips met yours as you started making out, tongues dancing around each other. Your hands explored her soft body and she began to work your cock, she pulled away for a moment.

"These feel full." her hands caressed your balls

"Then let me empty them." you replied. She blushed deep red, then turned and put herself against the wall, exposing her wet and waiting pussy for you. You guided yourself in slowly, both of you moaning with every inch of you that entered her.

"Fill me, please!" she begged. As much as you wanted to milk this for everything it was worth, you were powerless to holdback. You felt your cock bulge as your load travelled along it's length, quickly erupting your potent load as deep into her as possible.

"It feels, nngmph, like a lot!" You say, your load rapidly filling the space inside her and then, bloating her.

"It is! I'm-- you're filling me! Stretching me! Holy Shit I'm gonna cuu~uu!" she couldn't finish the thought before entering her own orgasm the tense massaging of her walls against your shaft milking you for all you were worth.

And you were worth a lot in that moment.

For minutes you filled her. You could see her belly bulging by the end of it, making her look heavily pregnant. Then, as suddenly as you had cum, it was over. The two of you, locked together, panting and glistening in a layer of sweat.

"Good boy, I think we'll need to do this again. Soon." Your friend said, slowly dismounting from you and trying to get any of her clothes back on. You tried to pull your shorts up, to no avail. "Keep them off, I want to show off who bred me."

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers