The Coffee Shop Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, Mia?" Natalie asked playfully.

Mia whimpered and sighed loudly. One finger was not enough and she was aching so much for her cunt to be stretched by Natalie's long, slender fingers.

"Please," Mia breathed.

"That's a good girl. Ask nicely and you shall receive," Natalie replied.

Mia slowed her hips and Natalie added her ring finger with the middle, sliding it to the second knuckle, then held her fingers still.

"How does that feel, baby?"

Mia opened her mouth but lost her words as her pussy stretched to accommodate Natalie's second digit.

"It feels so fucking good," Mia answered, bucking her hips. Natalie released her grip on her hair and reached down to squeeze Mia's right breast. Mia fucked Natalie's fingers while her tormentor pulled and twisted her nipple, causing milk to spray in every direction. Natalie was fascinated by the heaviness of the milky breasts and enjoyed making her leak and burst when she squeezed and pulled. She leaned down and took her nipple into her mouth and sucked hard.

Mia moaned loudly, then caught herself and bit her lip. Natalie pulled her fingers from inside her hot pussy, covered Mia's mouth with one hand, and spanked her cunt firmly, making Mia squeal with pain and delight.

"You need to stay quiet, baby," She turned and bent down to retrieve Mia's cream-coated panties. Mia had her mouth open before Natalie had to ask, accepting the makeshift gag between her lips.

"Fuck yourself again, baby. Fuck your pussy as hard as you can for me," Natalie whispered close to Mia's ear. She opened Mia's legs wide and slid her middle and ring finger back into her partner's open, needy cunt. Mia grabbed hold of each side of the sink and began to thrust her pussy on Natalie's stiffened fingers.

"That's it, Mia. You are so fucking wet. How do you feel, fucking a strange woman's fingers in a public bathroom, baby? Does it feel good?" Natalie asked, coaxing Mia to thrust harder.

Mia moaned through her gag and pushed forward so more of her weight fell onto the hand deliciously cupping her mound. She looked up into Natalie's eyes and fell into a rhythm of hard and fast thrusts. Both women fell silent as Mia picked up her pace. They both listened to the slippery squish of Mia's pussy as she rode Natalie's hand like she was riding a cock. Her breathing quickened and she whimpered quietly.

Natalie grabbed Mia's breast again and squeezed, spraying more milk. She stuck her own chest out and sprayed again, coating herself in Mia's warm nectar. Mia couldn't believe Natalie was using her tits like that and it made her fuck her hand even harder. She was so close to cumming but remembered Natalie had told her to stop if she got close. She had never before held back in orgasm after reaching that familiar peak, but she was having so much fun and it was also intense, so she stopped suddenly. Natalie saw her eyes go wide and knew she had gotten close and pulled her creamy fingers from Mia's dripping pussy.

"Good girl," Natalie told Mia, stroking her hair. She pulled the panties from Mia's mouth and replaced them with her warm, dripping fingers.

"Do you like the way you taste, Mia?" Natalie asked, sliding her fingers in and out of her mouth.

Mia nodded as she licked and sucked her own juices from Natalie's warm, slick fingers. Her hips were still working in rhythm, humping the air, searching for something - anything to impale herself on, to stimulate her throbbing insides.

"I am going to make you cum, Mia," Natalie said, reassuring a very frustrated looking Mia. She pulled her fingers from her mouth and a strand of saliva broke from her fingers and Mia's tongue, then snapped apart, clinging to Mia's chin.

"Just not quite yet," Natalie added, then kissed her deeply.

"Mmm, I can taste your pussy on your tongue baby, I need more," Natalie said, grinning.

Mia was panting. She desperately needed to cum. Her breasts ached and each nipple dripped as the pressure in them grew more intense as Natalie kept her on edge. She was leaking from her pussy and from her nipples, and no longer cared or worried whether someone walked in on them or not. She needed this woman to fuck her somehow.

Natalie lowered herself slowly to her knees and parted Mia's thighs widely. Mia's bare cunt was swollen and her wetness hung in dew-like strands from her lips to her inner thighs. Natalie licked her lips and pressed her hands against the spread thighs, pinning them in place. She blew warm air against Mia's mound and velvety slit then pushed the tip of her tongue between her folds.

Mia's eyes rolled back into her head the moment Natalie's tongue touched her throbbing cunt. She had never been licked like this before. Her tormentor knew exactly where to flick and lick and how much pressure to use. It was like she was reading her mind. Mia took one hand away from the ledge of the sink and grabbed a fistful of Natalie's long brown hair and drew her closer to her throbbing passage.

Natalie responded by pressing her tongue as deep as it would go into Mia's hole and growled as she licked deep into her tunnel. Her slurps and sucks sounded like those of a thirsty animal, finally able to drink after days of dehydration. She licked her pussy from the inside out, then dragged her tongue from her tight ass to the tip of her swollen clit, pausing to suck it in and tug it back and forth before releasing.

Mia flailed her legs uncontrollably and tried to suppress a howl from escaping. She was leaking milk down her stomach and thighs; her nipples could not stop spraying as the build of an orgasm rose through her. She clung to the sink ledge tightly with her right hand and pressed Natalie harder against her throbbing cunt. Natalie stuck her tongue straight out and began to fuck Mia's leaking pussy. Her face was smothered with Mia's wetness and it began to stick to strands of her hair that had fallen in front of her face.

Natalie slid her left hand up Mia's thigh and around to her ass. She continued to penetrate Mia's pulsing gash with her tongue while her fingers crept between her ass cheeks to find her tight little hole. Mia shuddered when Natalie's fingertips found her rosebud and rimmed the outside. Then she felt her grab her ass with the right hand and pull her left cheek, exposing her asshole to the air. Mia's knees weakened, not knowing whether to buck toward Natalie's face or press against her exploring finger.

Natalie broke suction from Mia's clit and looked up, face shiny with wetness, and asked "Do you like that, Mia? Can I play with your ass?"

Mia nodded and lifted her hands to each nipple and squeezed; milk ejected and sprayed on Natalie's face.

"Fuck, Mia, That is so sexy. Let me taste your milk, baby," Natalie said.

Mia smiled and squeezed again this time into Natalie's open mouth. Natalie's stuck her tongue out and caught as much milk on her tongue as she could and allowed droplets to roll down her chin and chest She was such a dirty little slut; she looked up at Mia with a lascivious grin, then simultaneously slid a finger into both her throbbing pussy and tight, puckered asshole. Mia's breath caught, she was frozen in place. Each of Natalie's hands moved deeper, her fingers filling Mia's insides. Mia groaned and looked down at Natalie, in awe.

"Don't... s- s- stop," Mia stuttered.

Natalie pressed her lips and tongue against the desperate girl's pulsing clit and flicked it softly up and down, enjoying the way it moved, almost trying to escape from the tip of her tongue. Mia felt like she was going to fall over and grabbed the sink for support. Her knees kept buckling as Natalie's fingers inched slowly deeper until she could go no further. Mia propped her right heel on Natalie's left shoulder to open herself wider and arched her hips to force Natalie's fingers a little bit deeper.

"Mia..." Natalie began, breathless from sucking and flicking her clit.

Mia looked into Natalie's eyes and saw the fire behind them.

"Get ready to cum for me, Mia. I want you to soak my face. Do not hold back," Natalie said.

Mia nodded and moaned through the panties stuffed in her mouth. Natalie began to fuck Mia's pussy and ass in unison, then returned to sucking on her erect, swollen clit, quickly bringing her desperate need to a peak. She had her riding so close to the edge and felt the gush of warm pussy juices into her mouth.

Mia's nipples sprayed milk and she clung to the sink with both hands, pressing her pussy hard against Natalie's face. Her legs started to shake, then her core, and her arms. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, no longer caring if anyone found them. Her orgasm exploded through her, making her eyes roll back. For a moment she felt she might pass out, but as the rush receded she breathed deeply, riding the waves of pleasure. Natalie kept up her rhythm and pace, not allowing Mia's waves to fully recede. She continued to push back against Mia's force with her mouth and fingers, practically lifting her off of the ground.

Mia was still shaking, unable to make any further sound, lost in bliss. The noises from Natalie's mouth and fingers were wet and sloppy and echoed around the walls of the bathroom. She managed to look down to watch Natalie devour her. Their eyes met and the need began to build once again. Natalie could sense she was already close and thrashed her head from side to side, tugging on her clit. Mia screamed through the gag and exploded in orgasm a second time.

Juices burst from her hot entrance all over Natalie's face. Mia howled in ecstasy until she ran out of breath and energy, and became quiet. Natalie slowed her pace and very gently licked along the swollen lips, avoiding her super-sensitive clit. Mia flinched a little nonetheless and pulled her hips back. Natalie followed, pressing her lips on her mound and kissing her softly. She continued to trail her tongue up and down Mia's contracting folds while she caught her breath.

Finally, Natalie stood and pulled the soaking panties from Mia's mouth. Mia raised her arm to wipe away the drool that collected down her chin but Natalie pushed her hand away and leaned in for a kiss, letting Mia taste her own pussy on Natalie's lips and tongue; the smell was intoxicating. Their breasts pressed together as they tasted one another. Mia wrapped her arms around Natalie's neck and pulled her close. She desperately wanted to taste her. Her hands moved to Natalie's beautiful breasts and squeezed each of her hard nipples. Natalie gasped and moaned softly. Natalie pushed a hand between Mia's legs and spanked her sensitive clit, making her gasp.

Natalie pulled away and turned to the pile of clothes in the corner of the room. She found Mia's purse and handed it to her.

"Get your phone out, Mia," Natalie said.

Mia took her purse from her and fished for her phone in the pockets of her shoulder bag. She pulled it out and Natalie held out her hand to take it.

"Unlock it for me," she requested.

Mia gave her a curious look, and unlocked the phone.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm putting in an address for you," Natalie pulled up Mia's GPS app and typed in a house number and street name. "I have a meeting to get to. If you can, you are going to meet me at this address later tonight," she added. She looked up when she finished and handed the phone back, meeting Mia's gaze.

"I want to spend some more time getting to know you, if that's okay with you," Natalie continued with a grin.

Mia smiled back and suddenly felt overcome by the blatancy of their nakedness. Natalie turned and collected the pile of discarded clothing and sorted through it to pick out her own. She handed Mia's to her but kept her panties.

"These are coming with me, baby," Natalie said.

Mia blushed. She went to take a few paper towels from the dispenser on the wall but Natalie stopped her.

"No, baby, I want you sticky and wet for me all day. A reminder of what is to come later," she said.

Mia turned a deeper shade of red, then slowly stepped into her skirt and slid it up to her waist. They finished dressing together and stood in front of the mirror to rearrange their hair and wipe away running eyeliner and mascara. They laughed and helped one another until they were both fully clothed - minus Mia's wet panties. Before Natalie turned the knob to exit the bathroom she stepped close to MIa again and kissed her deeply.

"See you tonight?" Natalie asked.

"Yes please," Mia replied.

"Good. You are such a dirty little slut," Natalie said, then turned the knob to leave.

They stepped out of the bathroom and immediately smelled the scent of their sex permeating the air. Someone nearby shuffled off quickly down a hallway toward the back of the building. They followed, and when they reached the end of the hall by the back entrance they noticed a man in his early twenties, wearing a barista uniform turned toward a corner and tucking in his shirt. He turned around to find Mia and Natalie smiling knowingly at him. His cheeks flushed and he walked quickly to the front of the building, holding his apron tightly across his lap.

Both women laughed and then pushed out of the back door. Natalie walked Mia to her car hand in hand and opened the door for her. She stepped toward her, closing the gap between them and kissed her deeply once more.

"See you tonight, baby," Natalie said, smiling.

"See you then," answered Mia, already giddy with anticipation.

She helped her into her car, closed to the door, and then walked in the direction of her own vehicle.

Mia sat for a moment, stunned at the turn of events. She smiled, turned on her car, and drove to her office to begin her day, eager for what was promised that evening.

To be continued...

12