The Coffee Shop Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve and I get closer and take it to the bedroom.
1.6k words
4.72
4.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve got on top of me his lips on my own, his ass sliding against my semi erect cock, he continued to kiss me, his hands all over my body.

"Billy you could fuck me."

I rolled us over, he pulled his legs back his hole ready and exposed, I grabbed the lube and slicked up my cock. I wet his ass then slid my middle finger up his hole, I felt around locating his prostate, he cooed as my finger manipulated it. I slid in the second finger then the third, I had to stretch him out to be able to take my rock hard cock.

I pressed my knob to his tight hole, with more pressure it slowly slid into him. Inch my inch my cock slowly disappeared inside of Steve. His facial expressions were priceless, from pain to total ecstasy, I held my cock in place till he was ready. I was gentle at first, but I knew I wanted to give it to him, he and I kissed as I slid my tool deep inside his tight cavern.

"Please Billy I need it harder, you won't break me."

I placed his feet on my chest, his ass in tight to my cock, I grabbed his hips and pushed my cock in then quickly back out. We changed positions so we were doggy style, then back to him in his back legs on my shoulders my cock pounding his tight little hole. I grabbed his cock and held it firmly, the jerking motion of me fucking him I was stroking him without moving my hand.

I had a good rhythm going when his cock started shooting, it pelted him in the face, neck, chest, the pillows over his head. His cock never seemed to stop, I slammed my cock in harder, our bodies slapping each others as I drove it in deeper inside of him.

When my cock finally released its payload I blew it all inside of him, the feel of the warm cum splashing inside wetting my cock inside his hole. I moaned as my cock shot him full of my seed, once deposited I collapsed on top of him. I was spent, worn out, I needed sleep, I was so comfortable on top of Steve right now.

He rolled me off of him, got up and got a cloth to wipe us off, then he planted kisses all over me, he and I lip locked, Steve pulled the covers over us and shut off the lights. He laid half on me getting himself comfortable, we snuggled in and soon were both asleep. I woke up Steve was still on me, felt so good to have the warm body next or should I say half on top of me.

I pulled him in close and was soon back to sleep, I woke to Steve kissing my chest and playing with my semi erect cock.

"Round two?"

Steve got on top of me and kissed me, he manipulated my cock till it was slipping deep inside of him. He would ride my cock, his own cock flopped around, his entire body bounced up and down as he took my cock in deep.

Steve used my cock like a toy, his personal sex toy, he leaned in and kissed me, I grabbed his cock and held it firmly. He moaned and groaned as my cock found all of his pleasure points inside his tight little ass, he pounded his ass on my rock hard cock. I was so close my balls pulled in my cock soon splashed his insides with my white cream.

Steve took his own cock and stroked out a huge load that covered my hairy chest. Steve leaned in and kissed me, I rolled us over and planted kisses all over him. I held his hands over his head while my lips meshed with his.

"I could get used to being waken up each day like I did this morning, could you stay for a while, we can make breakfast, then hang out get to know each other?"

"I would love to hang out and get to know you better Billy."

I laid there on top of him, I really needed to pee, but I also did not want to get off of this hot young man. I kissed him then went to get up, he wrapped his arms around me and held me in place, I smiled as he placed his lips to my own.

"Steve you don't let me get up you will be having a golden shower in this bed of mine in a few minutes."

He smiled at me, leaned in and kissed me then let me go, he lay there naked and spread open and ready for yet another round. I went in and peed then brushed my teeth, he came in and sat and peed and drained. I handed him a toothbrush, he sat there looking at me, dam he was so handsome, my cock started to get harder as we stared at each other.

He got up and flushed and rinsed, he was up against the vanity when I ran my engorged cock along his butt crack. He bent forward and I spit in my palm, I wet my cock he wet his hole, I pressed my cock to his tight little bum. He pushed back making himself take my rock hard cock, the expression on his face was priceless.

I held his hips and pushed my cock in deep, slamming into him as I pounded his tight hole, I was so close and he leaned back and kissed me. He grabbed his own cock and stroked it, he shot all over the sink and vanity. I filled his hole with my seed, till there was no more to give, I pulled out and half sat him on the vanity.

I took his cock into my mouth and swallowed him whole, I made him fuck my mouth to feed me yet another load. He grabbed my hair and pushed his cock in deep, he pounded my face till his balls retracted and his orgasm was imminent. His strokes in my mouth continued, once he started to fill my mouth he slowed down till he just held my mouth on his cock.

I licked I sucked I drank down ever single drop of his delicious cream, he sat there he was done for an hour or so. He and I would have coffee poolside, then we would make breakfast, we sat we talked, he asked me what I was looking for, was this a one time thing or was I looking for something more than just this.

Just looking at him I knew I wanted more than just this, I could see us together for many years, but there was the age difference. Still I knew I wanted more than one date or a few sexual encounters with him.

"Being honest Steve I could see us being together for some time, we could continue to date then see where it goes. I do know I like you and can see myself with you for quite some time, but Steve there is the age difference."

Steve looked at me and smiled, I knew he too wanted more than a quick one night stand, he would later tell me he had never really dated it was always one night stands, but he craved something more substantial. I knew as well I too wanted something more than a one night kind of guy in my bed each night. He also told me he never had sex with guys his own age always older Daddy types.

Steve came to my lounger and straddled my cock with his tight little body, he held my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. My cock soon to react to all this, he smiled at me as he held my cock in his hand and stroked it to encourage it to stand tall. I carried him to my bed and laid him in the edge, I pulled his legs up and pressed my face to his hole.

He tasted like lube and spunk, I rimmed him till he begged me to bang him, I lubed us up and pressed my cock to his hole. His legs wrapped around my neck I could fuck him hard, I knew he wanted me to pound him. Our bodies slapped each others as I pushed my cock inside of him, I was close so I slowed it down.

I leaned in and kissed him, not a peck but a full on lips meshed, sensual kiss, I stopped fucking him as he and I made out. His hands running through my hair, our sweat soaked bodies pressed in to each other. Steve rolled us over so he was now straddling my hips my cock still in deep, he continued to kiss me. I knew I really liked this guy, he was what I was looking for in a partner this I knew.

We continued to make out, our hard cocks pressing in to each other, We switched positions and I took his cock into my mouth, he swallowed my cock in deep. He and I came at the same time, our bodies contorting as we sucked each other to completion. Steve pressed his mouth and tongue into my mouth, we lay there spent worn out kissing making out.

"Really like you Billy."

Steve laid his head on my chest as he uttered the words he had just said. I held him close to me our hot wet sweat soaked bodies stuck to each other.

"Really like you too Steve."