A Very Sensual Massage

Story Info
An intimate massage takes my bisexual experiences further.
1.5k words
4.37
22.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mattbiuk
Mattbiuk
25 Followers

This is the second installment, this time a single episode on my journey exploring my bisexuality, and again it didn't disappoint, I hop eyou enjoy it:

This is probably the experience I remember least about, not because I didn't enjoy it but because it was organized fairly last minute, on the same day I believe. As usual I had been looking through Craigslist and looking for the more interesting and easy going meet ups. I stumbled across a guy, again a similar age, offering full body massages for guys, again he was a guy who didn't want anything in return, he was experienced from a past career on cruise ships with massage and was offering a full body massage, with a few extras. Given my journey up to now, how could I resist!

He wasn't in London this time, he was out in the sticks, relatively speaking towards Bedford. Perhaps that's why I can't remember so much about it as the journey there was in the car and fairly non-descript country side. I was probably a little more confident in myself by then too and I was obviously nervous about the experience but it wasn't the first time I was going to be naked and touched by another man.

His flat was in a small double story block, I remember it had a 70's feel to it due to the style of the architecture, timber stairs and handrails stained with a fairly dark varnish. I knocked on the door and was met by a very friendly and confident Asian guy. He was a bit shorter than me but had clearly done this before and he invited me in to his living room for a drink and chat. He was very experience with traditional massage and after a quick chat he invited me to take a shower before the massage, not uncommon in a lot of health clubs. After I quickly dried off he invited me to follow him through to his bedroom, it was pretty clear from clutter and furniture, a basic bed and side table and wardrobe but not a lot else.

I had half been expecting a massage table given his experience but he asked me to lay face down on his bed. Despite this I could tell he had experience and wasn't making it up as he went. The room was warm and he had towels for me to lie on and used cushions and pillows to make me more comfortable, he also had warm oils.

I was completely naked, though he started by draping a towel across my lower back and bum. The first half of the massage was exactly as you would expect in a Spa or Health Club, he worked my arms and shoulders, and upper back, he even massaged my hands and fingers. He then worked my legs, calves and hamstrings, kneading deeply with his fingers, again he even did my feet, it really was a very good massage and had it ended there it would have been absolutely fine by me. But at the same time when he was massaging my hamstrings, up and down, up and down I was desperate for him to work his hands higher and higher to my, for now, covered buttocks. Which is exactly what he did;

Because the tow was still covering my modesty it felt incredibly and a little surprisingly taboo, even though we had discussed this previously it was like a mini role play scenario, the masseur pushing his luck with his client. Even when his fingers just brushed my arse it was incredibly arousing and could feel my cock begin to stir, trapped beneath my body as I lay on my front.

Because of my hobbies, I feel my bum is one of my best features, quite muscular and firm from running and cycling, and I had always enjoyed playing with it myself but I had never had another person, male or female really touch it intimately before, how I have craved over the years.

So you can imagine as he slowly teased his way high I felt myself involuntarily subtly raising my hips, push back onto his fingers and hands as they worked their way higher, and eventually fully kneading my cheeks. He was firm and positive with his motions and he started to work in more circular motions, which I knew would be exposing my tight arse hole. This felt electric, and even more arousing! To me someone arse hole is the most intimate part of the anatomy, cocks and balls and tits and pussies can be seen from afar, you don't have to be 'that' close but to reveal your arse hole to someone is, to me at least the ultimate in intimacy, trust and vulnerability.

By now he was massaging my entire arse, lifting my cheeks and working deep into the muscles, but at the same time tenderly bringing his fingers closer and closer to my tight hole with every pass. He would have been able to tell that I was enjoying it as by now I was most definitely and obviously pushing back toward him. Every now and then he would literally brush his fingers over my most intimate part, and it made me take a sharp intake of breath and im sure he would have seen my arse hole react and contract with his touch. To my further excitement he re-positioned me slightly, keeping me on my front but now he eased my left leg up, bending my knee and move it out to the side, further exposing me to his view and touch.

His next intentions were clear, as he worked his fingers and thumbs around my arse hole, the lube aiding them as the glided smoothly around and directly over it. Every so often he would pause and press his thumb against me, I couldn't resist and pushed back, his thumb just gently breaking through the natural resistance of my tight arse hole. He did this a few times and finally he didn't stop pushing when I pushed back, his thumb buried itself in my arse as deep as it would go, it felt like heaven!

He kept this routine going for a while, probing my virgin arse and massaging my buttocks and generally giving me an incredible massage. At this point he still had my front to do and so the special treats didn't end there! He turned me over and was could see very clearly quite how much I had been enjoying my 'back' massage. My cock sprang to full attention the moment it was released from under me and, it swayed and bounced as I manoeuvred from my front onto my back. At this point he could tell how much I was aching to be touched and relieved and he didn't disappoint. He took my throbbing and bouncing cock in his hand and guided it into his mouth. He sucked me like it was part of the massage, the pressure and touch from his lips and tongue were like he had a qualification in cock sucking. Given my state of arousal it felt like just minutes before I was erupting cum from my cock. He took some in his mouth but the majority sprayed over my stomach and chest.

Ever the professional there were towels on hand to clean myself up with. However that wasn't the end of the massage, just a mid-point release of tension! He continued the massage, working his way around my body in a methodical manor, chest, arms, fingers, then down my stomach and sides, he avoided my cock for now while I recovered from the huge release. He continued with my legs and feet again, before working his way back up, this time there was not so much teasing as he took my by now stirring again cock in his hands and expertly massaged it to full attention. Using the warm oils to work around my shaft and over my very sensitive glans, masturbating me like a professional. He took me in his mouth again and re-commenced the blow job, this time though his technique was rougher and more vigorous, quicker and more consistent. He was clearly enjoying himself too as he had taken his cock out too and was almost furiously wanking himself as he sucked and worked my all too eager member. When he felt me erupting for a second time now it was his turn to cum in seconds, all over the bedding, while I again covered myself in my hot sticky cum.

The towels now had double the cum to clean up though he offered me another shower to clean up properly before I left. It was another very hot experience, even while writing this I have had a quick google about where I might be able to find another intimate anal massage like it, I think I may have found one so watch this space, I may have another chapter to tell you about soon. And as it turned out, it looks like I could remember a fair bit about this experience after all!

Mattbiuk
Mattbiuk
25 Followers