The Coffee Shop Pt. 05 - Final

Story Info
They are finally going on a real date!
2.1k words
4.78
1.4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday night at around 10 o'clock, Raphael was taking a shower and thinking about Alex. Raphael was really starting to like him. Raphael was already mesmerized by how Alex looked and the sex they had but after the "date" and seeing Alex's eyes twinkling he knew for certain. He didn't just have a little crush on Alex but he really liked him.

The way Alex was shy with people he didn't know and also shy with people he did know a bit. But at the same time being a dom in the bedroom that would totally take over Raphael. Raphael never had something like this, he was usually the dom but now the roles were reversed and he liked that. Thinking about all this made his cock slight hard, he was really starting to get horny from thinking about it all. He couldn't get his mind off Alex and started to slowly stroke his cock. He thought about how Alex fucked him and how he was totally under the control of him. He started to stroke his cock harder and you could clearly hear how the strokes and the water, his hand and his hard cock collided. He went faster and faster, grabbing his ass cheek and imagining that it was Alex that grabbed it. Now and then a moan would come out of his mouth. It was impossible not to.

"Ah fuck!" He yelled softly, too not let his roommates hear.

The cum shot out of his cock, landed on the floor and quickly went down the drain. He was still breathing heavily from the cum shot, with some of it that came on his hand. Which he quickly washed away.

Alex was lying on his bed. His phone buzzed. He got a text from Raphael:

"Hey, u wanna go on a date to the museum of contemporary art Tuesday night?"

"Yeah, that sounds great!"

It was Tuesday night and Alex just arrived in front of the museum. He was a bit early, ten minutes or so. But luckily the late summer weather made that it was still comfortable out. He didn't look too fancy but he did try to dress up a bit. He wore somewhat baggy trousers with his shirt tucked into it and a denim jacket. As he waited he became more nervous with every second that passed, although they already fucked and all. This was real. A real date. After five minutes of waiting Raphael was there, he looked even better than usual. His luscious hair looked even more luscious than usual- something Alex didn't know was possible-, he was wearing a shirt that was pretty tight and almost looked like a crop top. The shirt made his pecs pop, and he was wearing a pair of straight legged black jeans. How Raphael looked almost made him blush. Raphael looked too good. As they met in front of the museum they hugged each other.

"Hey, you look great!" Raphael said.

"Thnx, but you look even better. Your pecs are really coming out of that shirt."

"And is that a good thing?" Raphael asked with a smirk.

"Yes of course hahahaha. Shall we go inside?"

"Yes, I love this museum, it has such good art! I hope you will like it." Raphael said as they walked in.

"I am not really into art per se but I do like some contemporary art, especially when you are here too."

They walked through the galleries and watched and talked about the art. Alex soon released Raphael was quite the art nerd, he talked about it as he almost lived here. He gave almost a lecture about the art of Frida Kahlo, one of the only artists Alex actually knew. It made Raphael only more attractive, to hear him speak about it so passionately and looking into Alex's eyes with his eyes that were twinkling.

"Sorry, am I rambling too much?"

"No, absolutely not. I like it, especially when you talk about it."

Alex reaches for Raphael's hand to hold it. Raphael looked down, looked up and smiled.

"Wanna go to the next room?" Raphael said.

"Lead the way."

They went into a darker room, where there was a video installation. They sat down on the bench, still holding each other's hand. No one else was there and the only sound came blasting out of the speakers. They looked each other in the eyes. Raphael looked into Raphael's eyes which were somewhat hard to see but could still see the bits of green, because of the screen that shone bright. Raphael couldn't resist himself, moved his head towards Alex and kissed him. He kissed Alex gently, holding his face with one hand. They parted ways again and Raphael petted Alex's buzz cut which felt nice and soft. They left the room and walked to a few more galleries in the museum. Raphael knew it for sure now, he liked Alex and not a little but a lot.

When they left the museum it was pouring outside and just over ten o'clock.

"What is this suddenly?!" Raphael said when they stepped outside.

Alex took off his jacket and held it above the two of them, so they wouldn't get totally soaking wet. Raphael looked him in his eyes and couldn't resist himself. Raphael leaned forward and kissed Alex, it wasn't gentle but more aggressive like all the annoyance he felt went into the kiss and disappeared.

"Would you wanna go to my house to continue the date? It is only a fifteen minute walk." Raphael asked.

"Oh that is why you brought me to this museum so you could take me home." Alex said sarcastically.

"But let's go." He continued.

It seemed like with every step they took it began to rain harder and harder. The jacket that Alex held above their heads was totally soaked after five minutes. They still held it above their heads to get some protection but they were also totally soaked after ten minutes of walking. Alex didn't seem to mind it too much; he kept saying how much he liked the smell of rain and late summer. Two smells that were a perfect combination according to him. Raphael was less positive about it but after a while accepted it and was charmed by how Alex talked about it all.

"Here we are. Wanna go inside?" Raphael said.

"Yes but wait."

Alex kissed Raphael firmly grabbing his waist and moving him towards him. Raphael was somewhat perplexed by how he did it, he thought that that was only something alex would do in the bedroom.

"Sorry, I always wanted to do that kissing someone while it is pouring rain."

"Don't say sorry. My roommates aren't in town by the way."

Raphael grabbed Alex's hand, walked towards the door and opened it.

"Welcome in my house!" Raphael said as they walked in.

"Can I see your room?"

Raphael led him to his room. As soon as they were both in Alex began to kiss Raphael passionately, grabbing his ass and making his way to the bed.

"Wait, let me close the curtains." Raphael said

"So now you don't want to give people a show anymore?"

Raphael went to the window -which was on the street side- and closed it.

"Let's continue now." Raphael said with a smirk.

Alex walked towards him and pushed him on the bed. Alex was now towering over Raphael, holding Raphael's hands tightly on the bed. They stared into each other's eyes and both looked like they were ready for more. Alex went and started to unzip Raphael's pants and pulled them down a bit. He saw the cock growing quickly while Raphael looked at him.

"You are excited it seems."

"How can I not be, you are on top of me."

"Let's make you even more excited then."

Alex pulled the underwear down which clearly showed the outprint of Raphael's hard cock. The cock bounced out of the underwear and was fully hard. Alex grabbed it moved his head toward it and went with his tongue slightly over the tip. He pulled back the foreskin so the entire tip was out. He started at the edge and slowly worked his way up with his tongue. Going round and round. Raphael let out soft moans through out. Alex grabbed the cock and looked Raphael in the eyes. Raphael's cock slowly filled Alex's mouth. Raphael moved his hips up and down, fucking Alex's mouth.

Suddenly the roles were reversed, Raphael was becoming the dom now. Raphael went faster and faster, with his moaning that intensified. Alex looked at Raphael and was at times almost choking on Raphael's big cock. Raphael stopped fucking Alex's mouth.

Alex took Raphael's cock out of his mouth and said: "Fuck! I guess you will take charge tonight."

Raphael leaned up and threw Alex on the bed.

"I guess I will." He said with his hard cock that was hovering over Alex.

He took his shirt off, grabbed Alex's hand so he would lean up and took off his shirt too. He pushed Alex back onto the bed, took off his pants entirely quickly and moved down toward Alex's crotch.

"You want to turn around so I can loosen you up?"

Alex didn't even think and immediately turned around. Raphael pulled down the pants and underpants and revealed Alex's ass. He looked at it and couldn't wait, he immediately went down. Spread the checks and moved his tongue around and on the hole. Quickly Raphael grabbed some lube from his night stand and put lube on his finger. He massaged Alex's hole and slowly put his finger in. Alex softly moaned and began to breathe harder with every finger that went in. Four fingers were in at this point and Alex couldn't wait anymore.

"You wanna put your cock in?"

Raphael immediately turned Alex around on his back again, grabbed his legs and put them up in the air. He put the lube on his cock and stroked it a couple times so it was totally covered.

"Are you ready?"

Which Alex answered with a little nod. Raphael slowly puts his cock in Alex's hole. And slowly goes deeper and deeper until it is fully in. He kisses Alex and slowly starts to pound. With every thrust he goes a little faster. Alex's moans intensify with every thrust and he closes his eyes to take it all in. Raphael starts to slowly stroke Alex's cock which makes Alex absolutely feral. Alex opens his eyes and looks intensely in Raphael's eyes. He can't phantom what is happening and feels like he is in the best dream ever.

Raphael takes his cock out and almost orders alex to go on his hands and knees. Raphael is done with the slow fuck begins to pound Alex like his life depends on it immediately after re-entering Alex's hole. Raphael's starts to breathe heavier and starts to slap Alex's ass. Leaving a slight red imprint.

"Fuck! Your hole is so good." He says while moaning.

Raphael starts to change his rhythm. Pounding hard for a bit and after going slower. Every time he pounds hard Alex starts to moan louder and scream fuck. It was impossible not to do that with such a big cock in him. After a while of fucking in doggy Raphael takes his cock out again.

"You wanna sit on my cock?"

Alex stands up, kisses Raphael aggressively and throws him on the bed.

"I think you have the answer now right?"

Alex spread his legs moves towards Raphael's cock, put some more lube on Raphael's cock and slowly put the cock in his - which was at this point - gaping hole. Within no time Raphael's cock was entirely in Alex again. Alex started to move up and down while Raphael wrapped his hands around Alex's waist. Alex went faster and faster.

"Ah fuck!"

Alex came, his cum shot on Raphael's face and over the rest of his body. Alex didn't stop though and still increased his speed. Going faster and faster with every thrust. Raphael felt that he couldn't hold it in much longer.

"You want my cum inside you?"

Alex nodded, he looked almost like he begged for it in Raphael's eyes. After a few more thrust.

"Ah fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Alex stopped and some of Raphael's cum slowly dripped on his cock. They both looked at each other and smiled. Alex went up taking Raphael's cock out of him and plopped down on the bed next to Raphael. The cum was leaking out of his hole as he kissed Raphael.

"This might be a weird time to ask. But would you like to be my boyfriend?" Raphael asked.

"Yes! I really like you."

They kissed again softly. Alex rested his head on Raphael's pec while they were still both covered in cum. Raphael on his face and Alex on and in his hole.

(Thank you all for reading. I hope y'all liked it :))