The Cold Breeze of Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you do this, the video will remain a secret and no one will ever know about it. Remember, the statute of limitation for most of your crimes is over. So, you cannot be charged for these things. Unless of course I release this video. If you publish this confession I won't come forward. But if you don't do this within 5 days, a member of your family shall receive the video and you will get another 5 days. If you still don't publish your confession, the media shall receive the video and only God will help you after that. The clock is ticking.

******************************************************************

Epilogue:

As I had suspected, he did not publish his apology in the first five days. I was prepared for this. I had decided to send the video anonymously to his father, who could still hold him by his balls. I don't know how his father reacted, but just to make sure that he knew what was at stake, I sent a couple of my rather boisterous friends to intimidate him. I had given them strict instructions: do not hurt him, do not hit him, do not harm him. But intimidate him enough so that he is forced to publish the apology.

From the reports that I received after the fact, three men went to his house on a Thursday night. They made it clear in no uncertain terms that if he didn't publish the apology in the next two days, they will come back. They said that he was on the verge of crying by the time they left, but they did not assault him. And within two days of the incident, he published an apology which effectively ended his political career and ruined whatever reputation he had.

Sources tell me that he is divorced now and is on the verge of bankruptcy. His wife left him within a week of his publishing the apology. His investors and business partners abandoned him and he has barely any contact with the rest of his family. His parents shifted away from the city while he is still stuck there, trying to drink his pathetic life away.

12