All Comments on 'The Collar'

by All_These_Roadworks

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no imagination at all. Boring and utter drivel.

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, but I made $4,500 USD last month selling stories including this one, so possibly the story's fine but it's just not to your taste.

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonabout 1 year ago

It is worth mentioning that a leash has two ends. While master has full knowledge and control of pet, pet has knowledge and…input(?)…into master. Think about it for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No characterization, no tension or suspense, no perspective, the author seems unable to consider the humanity of the main character for even an instant. Happy you made a few bucks but the other comment is right; your story blows.

LisaXLopezLisaXLopezabout 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to read, and every story is different. Not every piece of writing needs to have deep character or an involving plot. Some of the best are a short, to the point little fantasy. I see no issue with this and it was a hot read.

HamlinHamlinabout 1 year ago

Some stories are just for fun. A good writer isn't afraid to experiment and play with ideas. A short and sweet fantasy piece can be every bit as compelling as a long-form delve. Ignore the haters and do your thing. Hot stuff, as always.

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Mike! But there's no chapter two on this one - it's a one-and-done. You can find much longer stories (up to novel length) over at my site (link in bio), but the nature of Literotica's interface makes them an absolute pain to bring across here, and despite many wonderful people, Literotica readers are far less likely to buy and far more likely to toxic than any other platform I'm on, so it's probably not worth it.

I'm experimenting with a few new stories here because of the recent implementation of an ability to link to Smashwords, but the button for that is tiny and I'm not seeing any increase in my Smashwords sales from these stories, so I make no promise of any continued investment here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'yeah but I made money off it' isn't the gotcha you think it is

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksabout 1 year agoAuthor

If art can be judged by the reaction it provokes in the audience, I'm feeling honoured to be receiving such attention from one anonymous person pretending to be several different people.

Good heavens, it's trash, of course it's trash, all erotica is trash. That's the business - writing sexy trash. It's not high art - it's the very specific practice of using words to create arousal. The only relevant metric by which it can be judged is in terms of how many people are willing to part with actual money in order to enjoy it. I'm incredibly lucky that rather a lot of people are willing to do that for my writing - enough that I make a full-time living doing it.

If you, too, are earning a full-time living writing erotica, feel free to get in touch with me to share professional opportunities. If you are not, and you do not enjoy my writing, just move along, my friend. You don't have to like it. Other people do, and literally none of them are relying on an anonymous comment at the end of a Literotica post to tell them whether they are right to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very Erotic Story Well Told As A Fan Of TF Such Writing I Think You Had Great Way To Have The Way Was Such To Provoke The Readers Desires As The Person Transformed Was In Such A Way You Made It Incredibly Erotic You Could Even Add To The Story The Way You Ended It Keep Up The Great Work You Can Even Change It Up As Others Female & Female Or Compute & Lady Start Changing The Sky The Limit With The Way You Write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kinda a late comment, I don't know when a comment on a late post becomes necroposting. I also don't know if that applies here. However I felt the need to say, as a fellow (albeit non-erotic) writer, I absolutely love your writing style. This is probably one of my favorite stories on here, and I've been reading on this site for a while. The idea is not original, but the way your portrayed it was awesome. Gives me a nice end to my day, so I hope you enjoy yours.

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, most recent Anonymous with the nice comment! Hope you keep enjoying!

HucowuddersHucowudders6 months ago

Loved your story and wish I had one of those collars.

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAll_These_Roadworks@All_These_Roadworks
I create BDSM, degradation, humiliation and non-consent erotica. It's a fantasy, not an instruction manual - I strongly support positive enthusiastic consent, respect for boundaries and gender equity as the only acceptable basis for real-life interactions. After a short retu...