The Collaring

Story Info
Short story of my collaring.
2k words
3.8
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been at my Ladies place for fitting of all this outfit but always blindfolded, I know the weight of my new collar but never seen it. I have also felt the new corset but never seen or touched it.

Wednesday arvo it was time to get ready for the night ahead and me being officially collared, so nerves and so excited as my Lady had not told me exactly what was to happen, I knew we were to go to another place for the event but I didn't know where or how it was all going to work. Which means I had to have total trust in my Lady that she would look after me, I knew I would be in some sort of restrictions. It started with a nice bath and hair wash all done by my Lady, I asked why she was washing me and was told I am washing my property, that made me feel so subservient.

I was told to do nothing, she was going to do the lot, all I had to do was sit, stand, turn around, lay down and bend over. It was a wonderful experience. First up was a Foley catheter, not the first time I have had one of these and I find them very sexy, she was very gentle in putting it in and blowing it up, it was capped and taped between my legs. Butt plug next and I was surprised when it was not to my limits in size, steel and heavy but very comfortable, I was told when she saw the look on my face Its going to be a long night for you and I don't want you stretched to large yet, that yet had me wondering and it was emphasized with a smile which made me even more excited.

Pink satin g string was next which sat over the buttplug but not what I would have thought very secure. White shiny pantyhose was then put on me, this is very strange and erotic feeling not doing this myself.

Then came the corset, the one my Lady had tried on me a few weeks ago but I had not been allowed to see, wow this was nice, pink satin with white satin thin vertical stripes, over the bust with shoulder straps and very long, it dipped low in the front with two soft straps extending from that point, after a bit of lacing and wriggling the corset started to take me into the shape required. Then I was asked to lay on my back on the bed an open my legs I complied of cause and my lady cut a tiny nick in my pantyhose between the two straps and connected a tube to my catheter, I was grateful for that because once the lacing started in earnest I expelled a lot of fluid into the bag on the floor. The two straps were then crossed over each other and cinched up tight to two buckles just under the edge of the corset back, I felt the plug force its way deeper and I wriggled, it was very tight but after being in a corset off and on for weeks now it was no surprise and it felt wonderful, pink shiny stockings attached to the corset suspenders and it looked very feminine and I was in heaven.

My pink and white high heals were put on me a pink shiny, stretchy, long sleeve top was passed over my, it was short and had the front missing which let my corset bust be seen and came together at the waist but covered my back

White short satin glove completed the top and a white frilly short skirt finished the look

She sat me down on a small stool in the room and put a set of cuffs on me... to keep me out of her way, she said, I had been touching her while she was doing all this partly to keep my balance but mostly because she felt so good.

Then she started my makeup, this was so sensual to have done, no one has ever done this before to me and I found it very loving and connecting but after my lipstick was applied that was the end of her kissing me. Hair next and that was all pulled back and put in a bun with pink ribbons fitted in and then pink ear rings. I was complete

I can not tell you what my Lady wore or anyone one else for that matter, but I can tell you she was stunning, tall slim and stunning but I am bios too. The place we want to was a private house and not far from our motel room, and they had gone to a lot of trouble to make the area very private, the house and open area out the back was large and nicely lit with high fences, no one sees in or out. This is the first time I have been here and allowed to see and was greeted warmly after my Lady. My place is behind my Lady and everyone expected me to be in that place, as my Lady walked around I stayed behind her and was greeted after her. There were others with subs and some very fancy outfits from just a collar to a complete latex doll, It was warm so I can only imagine how hot it was inside but no outward appearance of stress and looked fantastic. My Lady asked if I liked that look as I was staring a bit and I said "Yes my Lady," I could see that info being stored away.

It was a very friendly group but one thing I noticed there were no phones or cameras of any sort, they are so frightened of being exposed they take extraordinary lengths to keep names and locations private, I feel very lucky to be involved and trusted and if it was not for my Lady I would never even known of them.

My Lady was given a glass of wine and I was not allowed. I stayed close to my Lady as we moved around the group, I think there would have been 25 to 30 people there, they all knew her and I was introduced as My Lady's Diane. We sat, well my Lady sat and I knelt on the floor beside her as we watched a bondage gear shop owner demonstrate his wears on a very curvy girl he had with him, it was a sexy demo and only made me feel more frustrated. I noticed a big man come up to my Lady and speak to her briefly and soon after she stood up and of cause so did I and followed her down a hallway and into a bed room, she closed the door behind me and sit on the bed in front of me and pointed to the floor, I knelt in front of her and she told me what was about to happen and what I had to do, and then said to me "This is the last chance for you to back out after this you are mine for as long as you wear my collar and I would like that to be a very long time."

This was the culmination of months of discussion between my Lady, my partner and myself, we had tried to think of every thing that this was going to effect, I was about to loose my personal identity and become a servant to this lady in front of me and all three of us had to be sure how it was all going to work, it took a lot for us to get to this stage and I was not going to back out now, I wanted this so much.

I said nothing but picked up her foot and kissed it but I did start to cry, I was shaking with nerves and so wanted all this to happen, she stood me up and hugged me it was a long hug and she shed a tear as well and I could feel a tremble from her as well. She let me go and pointed for me to go back to the floor and then fixed my makeup and then fixed her own, I was very shaky by this time/ and new what I had to do as she left me kneeling on the floor and left the room, I stood and waited for about ten or fifteen minutes, it felt like hours. The door opened And I walked out with my hands behind me and totally unfettered, I walked slowly with my head bowed, down the hall way and into the centre of the house and found my Lady sitting in a very gothic chair with a piece of red carpet in front of her and people standing quietly either side, no one said anything until I was kneeling in front of my Lady. The big man that had spoken to my Lady stood beside us and made a nice speech on the commitment we were about to enter. The house then went silent until I was asked if I was excepting this collar willingly and with no coercion, I answered "YES," in a very shaky voice and looked my Lady in the eye.

The big man then handed the collar to my Lady and she rested it on her lap while she put the two keys, one in each side and opened it she bent forward and motioned me to shuffle forward and handed me the front half of the collar I took it and held it to my throat and bent my head forward so my Lady could locate the back half into the front half, once I heard the clicks and her hands on my shoulders I lifted my head, looked her in the eyes and smiled, she beamed back at me and quietly said "head up" and I complied, she then pushed the piece into the front hole in the collar that has the chain attached, I heard the click and put my hands back behind me and shuffled back to allow her to stand in front of me. She then addressed the group, it went something like this... Friends, this is Diane, not slut or tart or even hey you, but Diane, and she is not for general use, she is not to be touched inappropriately by anyone unless my permission is given because she is mine and mine alone, thank you... and sat back down.

There was a bit of an odd silence until the big man spoke and congratulated my Lady then they all relaxed and the doms came up and congratulated my Lady, I was not touched and knelt in silence with my hands behind me on the end of my new leash feeling very subservient and smiling at my Lady, she stood and tugged me to do the same and once on my feet she kissed me and said "You are free to talk and mingle," and handed me the leash. I moved around as if I was at a normal party and talked to the other subs that were there but never let my Lady out of my sight, after a while my Lady came close and took her end of the leash from me and moved away, I followed her to the toilet and held her skirt while she took a seat.

I have never done this before but this will be part of my duties from now on, once she dried herself she stood and turned away from me so I could put her clothes back where they were and make sure everything was correct. She then turned to me and said "sit" I did and spread my legs for her to reach between and remove my catheter cap and while I was draining she checked my makeup and her own. Once I had stopped she handed me the cap and I refitted it, washed my hands and put my gloves back on. We stayed for another hour or so and then headed back to her Motel, I drove. I knew it was not the end of the night from the look in her eye and I was right. I still have not orgasmed but the pleasure I was able to bring to her was enough for me.

It was all over, I am now collared and very proud of it.