All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 11'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous!!

Fabulous story!! I'm hoping there is at least one (or more) chapters. LOVED it!!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
More Chapters

I plan to post here up to the number of chapters that were posted on the original site that I wrote these for, which is to say, Chapter 18. I have recently been offered a possible shot at getting this professionally published, but was advised that I needed to not put up any new chapters past the 18th. (I am also go back through and making some major revisions to the early chapters as well, fixing a number of things that I was never very happy with.)

If things turn out that publishers are not interested with this story, I will return and post the whole thing. In the meantime, I plan to continue to post short stories and things on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
With love and luck

I loved this story, and I wish you lots of luck with the publishing!

Thanks for this wonderful fantasy :)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Love and Luck

Thank you for your regards and praise. I appreciate it. In all honesty, it has been all the people showing so much love and support for this story that has really given me the faith to believe that this could actually get published. I've been told I'm a good writer most of my life, but I've always had a hard time believing that anyone would ever really like my work enough to be willing to pay for it.

It has touched me so much to have so many people tell me how much my characters have been loved and enjoyed. I thank all of you who have left such wonderful comments and who have set these chapters as favorites. It has meant the world to me. If this does indeed get published, all of you will have a hand in that dream coming true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Love this story so glad I found it the characters are great five stars easy looking forward to more of this story

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Wow!!!! What I Great chapter!!!! Looking forward to the next one:-)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Wow!! (And 'Another Great Chapter')

I didn't realize that the response I wrote to the earlier comment never got posted. I try to respond to most, if not all, comments on here, showing appreciation for someone taking the time to leave one. So, for whomever left the comment on 5/3/2017, thank you for your comments and I really hope you have continued to enjoy the story as it's progressed.

In regards to DiaperboyMi's comments, I'm very glad you are still enjoying the story! I always love hearing from people, especially when what they have to say is so positive. It's funny to think of how long ago I wrote this chapter and seemingly how little more I've written since, but I suppose I can say that, at this point in the story, I've now written more after this chapter was published than before it. :)

I hope you continue to let me know what you think of future chapters and hope even more that you continue to enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am really enjoying this story.

I am loving the slow gentle pace, the gradual build up and intensifying of both the relationships and the level of D/s action. I enjoy the fact that so much time and effort has been put in by the author to portray the depth of care that James has for both girls.

I seldom read BDSM stories as too many of them are just mindless bullying. Too many stories just portray some know it all bully pretending to know better than the sub what the sub needs or wants. The needs or desires of the subs are never really addressed. It is sad that these bullshit characters are actually called doms.

Having said I like the pace of this story, I find it intriguing that it took about a thousand words to implement what most authors would do in one sentence, or question. That is simply establishing a safe word or traffic light system.

I understand that Chloe is attempting to hand over all control of her life to James, but surely a big part of the D/s relationship is the D trying to go as far as possible to make the s use the safe word. While at the same time the pleasure and the power for the sub is that he/she knows that they have the power stop it at anytime and are fighting against them selves not to.

Is this not the difference between being dom over a dead carcass or a living vibrant being.

So instead of a single sentence, we have a long and quaint dialogue about possession of locks and keys and the significance of them.

Intriguing. . .

A R W

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

In a lot of ways, this whole conversation is at the heart of what Chloe is really seeking. James is very much of the mindset of safety and providing a way for anyone who he is Dominating to be able to have some kind of safe word or stop light. And, in truth, Chloe does have an actual, traditional, safeword (something that Master insists on, whether she uses it or not), but this obviously goes beyond the typical 'safety device'. Chloe wants to feel truly at the mercy of someone else, to be a real slave, not just in the lifestyle sense, but in the common ideal of the term.

Much of the story is her pursuing that aim and Master trying to help her understand the difference between things we 'want' and the things we 'need'. To boil all this down to just one or two sentences would lose so much of who both of these people are and what it is they are both wanting.

As far as the idea that a Dominant's aim is to try and make their sub use their safeword, Master (who is based on myself) doesn't actually see D/s that way. For him, being a 'Master' is about being a guardian and guide, helping their submissive(s) grow and experience and learn about themselves. You see much of that with the story, Master encouraging Chloe to experiment and accept new parts of herself. He isn't looking to push her to a breaking point (which is, actually, something that Chloe is wanting him to do), instead more interested in pushing her to evolve and grow.

I am very glad you are enjoying the story and I hope you continue to. I set out to write a story about BDSM that showed it as the beautiful lifestyle that it could be, as something rooted in sensation, emotion, trust, and exploration, not just an excuse to take out aggression and personal issues on a willing punching bag. :D I have tried to make sure that the core relationship is always shown as something strong and wonderful, never as the source of drama. All drama in the story comes from outside the relationship and it is the relationship that serves as the way to survive it. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey79413 minutes ago

Wow, what a powerful chapter! 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
321 Followers
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...