All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 21'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Irony

Isn’t it so ironic the complete sense of freedom that comes from being a sexual slave/ submissive/ pet.

This entire story is very well thought out and detailed on different levels.

Tess (UK)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding: The Irony

I had posted a reply to your comment the day after you posted yours, but it was apparently eaten, which really stinks, as it was a pretty long and in-depth one. Hopefully it will still post soon and is just hung up or something, but I wanted to reply again, just in case I messed up submitting it or something.

I am very glad you are still enjoying my story, Tess, and I've really enjoyed seeing your comments, since you and your partner are a part of this wonderful and complicated lifestyle as well. Knowing that you are able to connect to it on that level and take away such meaning from it makes me all the more proud of my work. I really hope I continue to produce material that moves you and that you can so well connect with. I would love to hear more about your own experiences with your Master, if you ever wish to send me a message through my profile on here.

In regards to your point about how free one can feel from so completely submitting, I completely agree and that was really what first brought me into the lifestyle. I read the book 'The Story of O' a couple decades ago, given to me by a friend who was trying to help me learn more about BDSM. One of the things that struck me so profoundly was how the main character seemed to grow more powerful and stronger than more of herself she surrendered. By the end, she has given up her entire self, surrendered herself as nothing but property, and has become the most powerful character around her. That ideal made me fall in love with D/s in particular, has shaped the way I am as a Dominant in my own relationships. I love helping people I bring into submission under me bring out their own strength from their surrender. That ideal is a large part of what makes Mittens and Chloe such wonderful characters, as they are written not as powerless toys, but strong women who have surrendered themselves to a good man who nurtures them.

Again, thank you so much for your kind words and support, as well as all the previous support you have given me. Knowing that people like yourself take away so much from work makes it more worth it than I can possibly express.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...