All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 25'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been waiting

Thank you been waiting for next chapter love the story and characters.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Been Waiting

I am glad you are enjoying the story and its characters. Thank you for reading and staying with me. I am trying to get more into a groove with updates, want to get to where I'm producing at least one new chapter a month. Hopefully it won't be so long before the next chapter.

Again, thank you for your support and for being a reader. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting isn’t a problem

We are all unfortunate enough to live in interesting times right now, so you do whatever you need to do and we’ll keep checking in from time to time. You’re a talented writer and your stories are definitely worth waiting for.

Thanks for writing.

Tess (UK)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Waiting isn't a Problem

Thank you for that, Tess. I appreciate that. I am very glad you have continued to enjoy my work so much. I always enjoy hearing from you on Chapters and getting your thoughts. Knowing that you are an active member in the lifestyle, knowing that you approve of how I portray things means a lot actually.

I would invite you to check out my Patreon, if you'd care to. No expectations to make any sort of donation, it's just a good place to be able to see when new updates are coming out and I often post little extras for the Public members. There is a link on my profile. If you are on the FetLife website, both 'The Collaring of Chloe' and 'Mittens the Cat' are fetishes on there, if you'd like to add them. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...