The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to calm down, August." Master added, his voice more coaxing now. "This isn't helping anything."

August pushed past Sugar to close the distance between her and Master, a finger poking him in the chest. "Your 'girlfriend' is who got assaulted! Why aren't you more pissed, huh? Maybe because she's just—"

"HE'S GONE!" Mittens blurted suddenly, seeming as surprised by the outburst as anyone. "He's not there anymore. Shawn made him leave."

August looked over at her and Chloe, who had the presence of mind to quickly nod agreement. "Yeah, you'd be wasting your time going back to Molly's."

"And Shawn told him he was banned, so he won't be back." Mittens added.

August said nothing for a moment, soaking this in. Finally, she gave an angry sigh and stepped away from Master, going back to Sugar. "My keys." She said, once again thrusting out a hand. She seemed calmer now, but still not enough to be sure what she intended to do.

"No." Sugar replied, shaking his head.

"I'm not going to Molly's." August sighed. "Just going home."

"Still no." Sugar said, taking up a firm stance. "You're not sober enough to be behind the wheel."

"I'm fine."

"I'll drive you." Sugar offered, pausing a moment and glancing reassuringly at Mittens. "Home. I'll get an Uber back to get my car."

"I'm fine!" Came the reply, a growing heat building behind the words.

"Please, August." Chloe pleaded, tears now rolling down her face. She felt completely drained, overwhelmed by everything. "Just let him."

"Chloe? Are you okay?" Mittens' voice cut through the scene in her mind, snapping her suddenly from the fugue and that past moment. Chloe flinched at the sudden shift back to the present, seated on the sofa watching the movie. She realized she was crying, just as she'd been crying standing there pleading with August.

She realized that both of them were looking at her, concerned. "I'm sorry." She said, wiping quickly at her face. "I'm okay."

"What's wrong?" Master said compassionately, hand brushing through her hair. "You're crying."

Chloe gave a genuine laugh at herself, feeling silly. "Just thinking about last night. Really, I'm..." She realized she was about to say 'fine'. "I was just lost in my head. I don't want to interrupt the movie."

"Oops." Mittens said, 'accidently' pausing it. "Too late. It's done inter-mirupted now. Might as well tell us." She gave a little smile, one that Chloe couldn't help mirroring.

"Really, I am okay." Chloe said, giving another wet chuckle. "Last night...well, parts of last night, just really sucked." She gave a little cough and laugh.

"It's over now though." Master said, brushing her cheek. "I'm just glad Shawn was there."

Chloe gave a little nod. "Me too. But it was also all that drama with August, too."

"She was drunk and upset." Master said soothingly. "But she calmed down and let Sugar drive her home. I imagine she'll probably call tomorrow to apologize."

"Probably." Chloe conceded, not sure how eager she was to hear from her too quickly, after everything. "It was still a rough night."

"And that's why a 'Mittens Birthday' is ALWAYS better than a 'Rachel Birthday'." Mittens said as though quoting some great wisdom, putting an extra emphasis of disdain on the last two words.

Master laughed, mussing up his cat's hair. "Goofball."

"Honestly, though, I'm better now." Chloe said after a moment. "I don't want to break your tradition."

"It will still be here later." Mittens said with a smile. "I'd be no fun if you're not into it."

Chloe sighed, giving in. The truth was, she would rather have them to focus on than an old movie. They made her feel happy and safe, made it impossible to think about anything other than how good it felt to be with them. "If you're sure."

"Completely." Mittens replied, giving a quick nod in emphasis to the word. "Besides, I's decided that Imma play with some ribbons." She announced just before leaping across Master's lap and onto Chloe playfully.

For a minute all three of them wrestled about on the sofa, tickling one another and laughing. In the next minute they'd all fallen into the floor, laughing so hard at their tumble that it took a while to recover. And then Master pulled both his girls to him and took turns kissing them, caressing and teasing as he did.

Before long, Chloe had him in her mouth, enjoying the sounds of his sighs of pleasure and the ones he was giving Mittens with his hands. When he transferred Mittens onto him, firmly rocking her back and forth in his lap, grinding himself into her, Chloe snuggled up against him and watched with just as much rapt attention as Mittens had given her dance. The sight of her beautiful sister submissive riding their Master was all she needed to vanquish any lingering memories of the past night.

After a while, Master rearranged them, putting Mittens on her knees and himself behind her. Chloe, he splayed out before them, commanding Mittens to bury her face into Chloe's eager nether while he firmly and rhythmically took her. In almost no time, Chloe reached her first orgasm, Mittens' talented tongue coaxing it from her with ease, even despite her own repeated gasps of pleasure from Master pushing deep into her.

Chloe was near her third climax when she heard Master have his, which caused a sort of chain reaction of them in herself and Mittens. Then they all fell together in a heap, panting and snuggling. Vaguely, she registered that her mind was blissfully empty, knowing only the joy of the moment.

For a long time, they just lay there, nuzzled together in that beautiful aura. The spell was broken by Mittens squirming a little and giggling. "I has dilemma." She whined. "Kitty needs ta pee, but don't wanna gets up."

This made Chloe break into giggles, which Master caught, then Mittens, which only made her need to pee all the more urgent. Before long, she had to practically break into a run to make it to the potty in time, giggling the whole way.

By the time she returned, Chloe and Master had moved back to the sofa and re-composed themselves, Master also getting dressed again. Chloe had also taken a moment to retrieve her big gift for Mittens, deciding it was as good a time as any to give it.

As Mittens sat down with them, she extended the envelope towards her. Mittens looked at it questioningly, recognizing that it wasn't a card. As she took it, Chloe smiled. "This is my main gift to you, with Master's help. Technically, what's in the envelope is from Master, but it was my idea."

Mittens pulled the envelope open, curious now, pulling out a pair of boarding passes for Canadian Airlines. She stared at them, a little surprised. "Tickets to Quebec?" She asked, a little confused.

"More specifically, -two- tickets." Chloe said with a coy grin.

"There is a fetish festival in Montreal that lasts for a whole week." Master explained. "Chloe's gift to you is a week with just me all to yourself. A week somewhere you can also let your 'freak flag fly' as much as you want."

Mittens looked up from the tickets and at Chloe, stunned. "I...what about you?"

"Master and I are working that out." Chloe said dismissively. "I just thought, since I arrived, you've had to share Master with me all the time. And I know you don't mind, but I also know that's nice to just have some time with his undivided attention. That's my gift. I give you our Master's full attention for a week."

Mittens looked back to the tickets again, seeming to fully see them now, absorbing the whole idea. Tears sprung up into her eyes and a trembling smile, pregnant with emotion and affection, spread across her face. "I love you so much, Chloe!" She said thickly, before jumping up and pulling Chloe to her feet, wrapping her in tight hug. "You really didn't have to do this, but it really does mean a lot."

"I know." Chloe said back, returning the hug ten-fold. She could feel herself getting a little misty too. "I realized how much it would mean to me too, so I figured you'd feel the same way."

Mittens pulled back suddenly, her face looking a little stricken. "I already wish you were coming with us!" She whined, puffing out her cheeks adorably. "I's gonna misses you that WHOLE week!"

"I'm going to miss you too." Chloe laughed, absently wiping the happy tears from her face. "But, really, I want you to have this. To just have Master to yourself for this. If it makes you feel any better about it, part of this is for me too. Something that Master and I have been discussing as part of making feel more like a slave."

Mittens looked at her curiously, started to ask what she meant, but the sound of Master making a strange sound suddenly caught both their attention. They both looked around to find him watery-eyed and sniffling. "What?" He said play-acting defensiveness, but still cracking a smile. "It just hit me how much I'm going to miss her for that week too."


12