All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 27'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh nos

Mistress is starting to scare me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Exceptionally well written but that’s hardly a surprise. Literotica appears to have dropped into the new version and I’m unable to give the story a rating?

4 stars. Must say this chapter made me incredibly uncomfortable, it looks like Chloe is getting what she asked for. Fingers crossed that it’s not more than I can handle.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor

They do still have the rating system. It may not have been implemented when you were in.

In regards to : Oh nos -

Mistress is meant to be very intimidating and imposing, intentionally meant to be very different from Master. I do think it's safe to say that Chloe is enjoying it though. :)

In regards to 'Exceptionally well written' -

Thank you Tess, I am very glad you enjoyed it. I'm hoping that the uncomfortable feeling is a good one and not something bad. While conflicts and drama is part of what keeps a story moving, I try not to make any of it too jarring or 'trigger-y'. I am trying to carefully dance the line with Victoria, making her definitely a much harsher and more intense Dominant than Master. While she is meant to make the reader a little uncomfortable, her intensity a vastly different one from Master's, I'm wanting it to be a 'good' kind of discomfort.

If it helps, I think people are assuming where this is going to go, but I think they may be a little wrong. Victoria is going to be a dramatic note, but possibly not in the typically expected way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks!!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor

You are very welcome. :)

FrankzeyFrankzeyabout 3 years ago

Fuuuuuck! I finally caught up 😭

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor

I take it you were hoping that I would put out chapters faster than you could consume them? Well, hopefully I'll be getting back into the groove with updating more often soon. There have been a lot of things slowing up my momentum the last year or so, but a lot of them have finally been clearing up lately. So, hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

Thank you for you comments. Glad you are enjoying the story.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Chloe is definitely going to be eating her words (maybe off the floor xD), lovely as always <3

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

Oh, I like to think that Chloe is a particular bit of heaven right now. This is the kind of intensity that she's been craving. Master is someone is very careful and caring, but Chloe has always wanted someone who makes her feel a little bit in danger. Thus: Mistress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...