The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Victoria was regarding her with an enflamed look of utter glee. Her eyes lit up so intensely that Chloe felt certain that the Domme was about to ravish her right there. Instead though, she took a sudden intake of air, drawing herself up into an imperious air. "Louis, bring me my leash, please. My dear slave will take her meal off the floor like a dog, since she is so comfortable doing so."

Louis brought her a long leather strap, which she fastened to Chloe's collar. "Come puppy." She said, giving the lead a little pull and starting towards the dining table. Chloe followed on all fours, keeping up deftly, making no fuss or protest. Though she was not especially keen on having to lick the floor again, she was determined to show her utmost obedience.

This was, ultimately, what she had always wanted. To be made to feel like a true slave and completely at another's mercy. It put an anxious feeling in her that she found invigorating, a bright and tingly delight of fear for what she might be made to do. Mistress Victoria was already showing herself to be a harsh Mistress and Chloe loved it. Her stolid determination to obey, no matter what, felt like a fierce fire burning within her heart, proud of her own submission.

Seated at the table, Mistress Victoria was served by Louis, a meal of cooked chicken and seasoned vegetables. At her direction, he put a chunk of meat on the floor, drizzling sauce all about it. Directed to play the dog, Chloe was careful not to use her hands at all, chewing off pieces with her teeth. Though it was slow work, by the time Mistress had finished her meal, Chloe had not only devoured her own food, but licked up all the sauce and grease.

It had become easier after a while, helped by the lack of any signs (or tastes) that the floor was particularly dirty. Still, she silently hoped that she wouldn't have to take all her food from the floor for the next week and a half. Sitting obediently, Chloe waited for her Mistress to instruct her what she wanted her to do next, but the Domme merely lounged for a bit in her chair, slowly sipping at a glass of wine.

Finally, she gestured absently to Louis, who had spent the whole meal standing by the table to tend to anything his Mistress needed. "You may eat now. When you are done, you will go prepare the roses room for me to play with my little pet." Turning her gaze actually onto him, she added. "You have pleased me with your service today. Your reward will be my permission to spend your evening with RedLeather, who is going to be coming to use the playhouse tonight."

The look of excitement on Louis's face was impossible to miss, even though he made a real effort to keep his expression reserved. "Thank you, Mistress." He said bowing a little to her and then immediately began making himself a plate of food.

Looking down at Chloe, Mistress Victoria gave her face a little caress. "As for you, slave. You have done well too. You have permission to talk freely while we get you properly settled in. So that you may ask any questions you might have."

Despite having leave to speak, Chloe didn't immediately do so, merely rose with Mistress and accompanied her, still tethered to the lead. They first went to retrieve her shoes and Mistress waited for her to put them on. Once she was shod, they descended the stairs back to the second-floor and walked down to one of the smaller rooms, one that had a bed and some general furniture it.

Chloe's two suitcases were sitting on the foot of the bed, which looked pretty soft, if small. The décor was actually rather soothing, mostly shades of blue and warm green. She assumed it was meant for people who needed a few hours of real rest after a particularly hard session, a relaxing place to come down from the emotional rollercoaster that play could evoke. Obviously, it was also used for cases such as this, where Victoria had someone staying with her for a few days.

It wasn't until they were in the room that Chloe finally asked her first question. "You said you did not live her, Mistress. Will we be going to your home at any point or will I only be here?"

Mistress Victoria smiled, seeming to have been expecting the question. "I actually live up in Carterville." She answered, unzipping one of Chloe's bags, gesturing to it, then indicating the nearby dresser. "I may need to run into the city a time or two, but I've taken this time off. I'll be staying upstairs while you're here."

Chloe gave a little nod, obediently going about the task of transferring her things to the drawers. "Thank you, Mistress. I appreciate you going out of your way for me."

Victoria waved the comment way. "Hardly out of the way, slave. I am actually here a lot anyways. I have a private office upstairs where I can work while I'm here. I often come out here to work in peace and concentrate on a case, actually."

"A case?" Chloe asked, caught off guard by the phrase. "Are you a lawyer?" She asked a moment later, pausing in surprise.

Victoria grinned wickedly. "What other profession would someone as evil as me be in?" Her expression softened immediately though. "I'm more like a legal consultant though. I work corporate law as part of an advisory firm, not a trial lawyer. We have official offices, but I am rarely in them as it is. It also doesn't hurt that I'm one of the founding partners, so I can delegate and take off when I wish without much difficulty."

"Well, it must pay well to be able to buy a place like this, just for the community to use." Chloe said, resuming putting her things away.

Victoria chuckled again, winking at her. "Well, I actually co-own this place with James. He often uses my firm for some of his business and we actually helped him acquire it. He was going to renovate it into apartments, but I saw its potential as a community dungeon, giving a safe space for people to play. A lot less work and remodeling." She grinned.

"He agreed and I paid for half of the cost for the property. Officially, he allows me to claim general ownership of it, in exchange for being the manager of it. We accept donations to help with upkeep, but mostly it's provided as a free space. The only rules are respect for the dungeon and for the other people using it." She paused to straighten a small painting on the wall, seeming proud of her little investment.

Chloe considered the place herself, not at all surprised to learn that, somehow, her Master had a hand in this place. It just made her marvel all the more at how lucky she was to have become his. "Well, I think this place is wonderful. I'm very glad this is where I'm getting to stay."

Mistress Victoria gave another wicked laugh, turning to regard her evilly. "Oh, you say that now, slave, but wait until you see just what sorts of terrible toys I have stashed away here. I think I might just make you eat those words."

Chloe smiled inwardly, privately thinking 'challenge accepted', but turned to face her Mistress and simply bowed. "This one is yours to do with as you want, Mistress. I submit to whatever tortures makes you happy to inflict upon me."

For a long moment, Mistress Victoria peered at Chloe, sizing her up, an ever-spreading grin consuming her face. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, I think. I really want to see just how deep these convictions to enslavement really go." She glided closer languidly, heels muffled by the soft carpet.

"Are you sure you know what you're inviting upon yourself?" She spoke the words low, voice almost velveteen in tone. "I can, and will, take you to your limits, girl, and leave you there without any twinge of conscience. I want to see you cry and beg me not to make you do something."

Chloe's posture had automatically fallen into one of complete submission and subordinance, face and eyes low, hands on her thighs. "If that is what my Mistress wants from me." She said softly.

Taking a step closer, now within only a couple of inches from Chloe, the Domme stared straight into her soul. "I don't want you to give it to me, dear. I want to TAKE it from you. I want your tears and pleading not to be a show, but... Honest. Desperate. Fear." She spoke the last three words with such a crisp, forceful voice that Chloe gave a little shudder and suddenly needed to ask another question.

"Mistress, may I cum again...please?"


12