The Colleague - A selfless act

Story Info
A work event, a selfless act and a happy ending!
916 words
4.22
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you may remember my trysts with my colleague, Jane. Well here's a short story that is based on mostly pure fantasy but the setting was real! For those new to Jane, she is a colleague of mine. A wonderfully curvy, confident lady with pert E cup breasts, hair just past her shoulders and a very cute butt! She tends to wear quite conservative clothing when at work which annoyingly hides her shape but usually has a couple of inches of teasing cleavage on show. It's fair to say that we have a highly charged relationship with a serious angle on sexual connection.

Jane and I were at a works event that required an overnight stay. She had been tasked to organise this and it's fair to say she was running around with her head on fire for most of the time. We normally always try and steal a few minutes together but I knew deep down that this was not going to happen this time. I was kinda disappointed but understood.

The end of the first night saw a dinner being held and I figured I could just have a few drinks and go back to my room for some internet porn and a wank. So, after a bottle or so, I made my excuses, said a quick, professional good night to my colleagues, including Jane and slipped out.

I messaged Jane when I got back to the room just to say that I wished she had time to pop by but that I knew she was busy. I got no reply. I stripped off and lay down on the bed and grabbed my tablet. I guess I must have had more wine than I thought as the next thing I know, I woke feeling a warmth on my soft cock.

My eyes slowly opened and through the haze, I could see Jane looking at me, her hand wrapped around my cock, her lips slowly parting to accept the head into her mouth. I went to speak but she looked at me with those big eyes and just whispered

"Sshhh".

I pulled a pillow under my head so I could watch her mouth take my rapidly hardening cock as well as look into her eyes and down her top to view her wondrous cleavage from those E cup breasts, seemingly straining in her bra.

As my cock grew, her hand moved in a twisting motion as her mouth filled up with my dick. she slipped her spare hand under my balls and gently cupped and squeezed them. Jane has always had a knack for deep throat and tonight was no exception. she pushed her head all the way down, my cock feeling the back of her throat as she pulsed, my cock fucking her throat gently and then lifting up for air. She had a sly smile as she resumed the deep oral actions. My cock was soaked in her saliva and I could feel it running down over my balls and arsehole. Jane obviously sensed this too and using her middle finger to scoop up some of it, she used it as lubricant and slowly pressed her finger seep into my hole, not stopping until she was fully lodged up to the knuckles.

So here I am, naked, my cock down her throat being finger fucked in the arse by a colleague. All I could do was moan

"Oh fuck yes"...

her finger started to slide in and out of my hole, and she started to move her head so I was almost fully out of her mouth before taking me fully back in again. I lifted my knees slightly and grabbed the back of her head, lightly pulling on her hair. My hips started to move in time with her and I knew there was no chance of not cumming if she carried on.

"Please let me fuck you" I asked, wanting to feel her tight, wet pussy engulf my cock.

"No" was the simple response. "Tonight, you only get this".

I know from experience that when she decides something, she sticks to it so I gave up questioning and embraced the situation!

I felt more pressure on my arse and concluded that she was adding a second finger now, stretching me and filling me more. As I felt my sphincter give way to her desires, I felt the cum rising from my balls. Jane knew this tell tale sign and she resumed her oral assault on my cock.

"Jesus Jane, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed and she simply carried on, unfazed. My hand still on her head, I release my grip in case she wanted to remove my cock but as my cum flew from my cock, her mouth formed an even tighter seal. She could feel my hole tense with each spurt and I could almost feel her gag as the cum obviously hit her throat.

As the waves subsided, she slowly slid her fingers from my arse and lifted her head off my cock. She slowly moved up my body and showed me the cum in her mouth. She smiled and then swallowed.

I could feel the warmth of her body lower onto me and she kissed me. Her tongue seeking mine, the salty taste of cum still present in her mouth. She sat up, climbed off and walked to the door. waving cheekily over her shoulder before leaving the room and leaving me naked, drained and very sleepy!!!