The Colleague - Queen Jane

Story Info
My colleague tries out queening before dinner.
1.5k words
4.22
7.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very short story about my colleague, Jane and an 'event' that happened completely out of the blue one night. Although short, it was a very hot experience that I thought you might like to hear about!

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the back story, Jane is a colleague of mine. A wonderfully curvy, confident lady with pert E cup breasts, hair just past her shoulders and a very cute butt! She tends to wear quite conservative clothing when at work which annoyingly hides her shape but usually has a couple of inches of teasing cleavage on show. It's fair to say that we have a highly charged relationship with a serious angle on sexual connection. We have exchanged very intimate pictures and fantasises and although we are both relationships, it seems we are destined to continue this exciting, dangerous path!

So anyway. It's a Thursday night and I have had to travel with work to attend a meeting at another site which included an evening social event as a team-building exercise. Jane organised all this including the accommodation. It didn't register that my hotel was in the opposite direction to the one in which the others were staying but this is not something that would necessarily raise a flag due to the short notice I was given.

The meeting went well, Jane dressed in her usual apparel, understating those curves that I know hide under the loose top and black trousers. All through the afternoon, I could tell there was tension between us, and we knew we were powerless to act. The meeting concluded and we all prepared to go back to the hotels to have a couple of hours before the meal. All I could think of was getting back, putting some porn on, and having a nice, long wank before getting ready; I could almost picture what porn I wanted too. It would involve secretaries or businesswomen, busty, curvy and either being dominated or dominating, either would work!

I got back to my hotel room and strip. I figure I have at least an hour so will make full use of my time. I found a nice porn film which involves a wondrously curvy businesswoman forcing one of her colleagues, a very well-built man, to fuck her hard to keep his job. I lay back on my bed and started to stroke my rapidly hardening cock as she took his dick in her mouth and gave him a very sloppy blowjob, taking his length all the way into her throat with apparent ease. I am just getting into my stride when there is a knock at the door.

'Hold on a sec' I call, trying to stop the porn and cover my obvious state of arousal.

I wrap a towel around my waist and open the door. Jane is stood there and simply pushes past me into the room. A little confused, I ask:

'What's going on?' but she quickly told me to be quiet. She opens her cost and reveals a nice long flowing dress, clinging to her curves and showing a wonderful cleavage, deep, almost down the full 'drop' of her heavy boobs. She drops the coat to the full and kicks it to one side.

'Lie down on the floor' she commands. Confused but still very aroused, I did so without comment. She placed a pillow under my head and ripped off my towel; my cock still hard, precum leaking from the tip. Jane stood at my feet and faced away. She bent down from the waist, her hands tracing down the length of her dress until they reach the hem at the bottom. Taking the hem between thumbs and forefingers, she slowly stood up straight, her dress lifting to reveal sheer, seamed holdups. As her dress rose, I got to see her soft thighs and yearned to touch them, kiss them, bury my face between them.

She lifts her dress to expose her beautiful, round buttocks and I instantly notice there is a complete lack of underwear. She opens her legs very slightly and starts to walk backwards; I can just make out the shape of her labia through the thigh gap. She stops directly over my head and slowly slides her hand between her legs, her middle finger slipping between her lips and letting me see just a trace of moisture. She continues to gently play, occasionally slipping a finger into her pussy but only briefly. She starts to lower herself toward my face and my hands come up to meet her soft skin, but they are slapped away, and I am told to not touch. My cock twitches and leaks more precum into my belly button. She put a finger back into her pussy which is less than a foot from my face now, removing it, it can see how wet she has become. She slid that finger over her tight arsehole, making it glisten before pressing just the tip into her tight arse.

Moving her hands away, now, she lets her dress fall, covering my upper body and shrouding me in semi darkness. I feel her get lower and I can smell the musky scent of her cunt, now just a couple of inches from my eager lips, mouth, and tongue. I open my mouth slightly as she sits fully onto my face, wriggling until she felt my mouth covered by her wet pussy. She leant forward slightly to steady herself and I start to devour her. my tongue driving as deep as I can get it into her hole, her arsehole rubbing against my nose, her clit grinding against my chin. I am powerless to do anything but orally attack her groin and the hardness of my cock is testament to how much I am enjoying her on my face.

She lifts slightly and allows me a chance to use my tongue on her tight arsehole, still unable to touch with my hands but able to rim and tongue fuck her as best I can. Her pussy is soaking my chin and I swear I can feel her wetness dripping from my chin. I feel a hand snaked around my cock but there's no motion, just a firm grip, holding it. My tongue strains to get into her deeper now, I can here her breathing become more ragged and deeper, and I quickly shift my head to get back to her pussy. I need her to come on my face. It is now my mission!

I feel slightly rough fabric graze my cock and balls and then a feeling of being wrapped in this fabric. It feels strange and yet so erotic, especially as I now feel Jane start to stroke my cock, her hand just under the glans but using the full length of the shaft. Each time she lifts her hand, there feels like fabric flicking over my balls and occasionally my arsehole.

It takes me a couple of seconds to realise that my cock is wrapped in lace and a few more to conclude she is wanking me with her underwear (or at least I hope so!). I manage to get my arms free, and I grasp her thighs, pulling her onto my face harder. Also she is dominating me, I don't want her to wriggle away as by the feel of her pussy, she is getting closer to cumming. I maintain my grip and lick deeper and harder, willing her to explode on my face. I feel her start to tremble, then shake. Her wanking of my cock gets faster as her orgasm approaches. She moans loudly and almost collapses down as her body is overcome by the waves of pleasure from my tongue. She floods my face with yet more wetness.

This sends me over the edge and my own orgasm rushed from the depths of my body, my cum leaving my cock but restrained in the lace. I can feel the hot cum being rubbed over my length. Jane squeezed every drop out of my cock and gently takes off the fabric and slowly lifts off my face. Still standing over me and facing away, she takes the underwear, which I can now see are nice boy shorts, black lace and rather cummy and slides them on carefully. I can see that she had the cum contained in the crotch of the shorts and this was now being slowed spread over her dripping lips. Her dress was released to the floor, she simply turned her head, smiled and said, 'See you at dinner' and then walked out of the room, leaving me lying there, naked, face soaked in her cum, my cock drained.

The dinner that night was somewhat hot as Jane made sure that I knew she was still wearing those cum soaked knickers that just an hour before, she had made me cum in while she rode my face. How did she do this? An upskirt picture taken under the table and sent to my work phone.