The Colleague

Story Info
Just your average group sex / bondage / colleague fantasy!
2.7k words
4.35
5.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how things got to this point to be honest, but it is exciting. I work for a large, multinational company and we have many sites across the country. My colleague works on a completely different site, and we generally have no direct contact.

I have been chatting with one of these team members (We shall call her Jane) and what started as light, flirty chat has become something quite filthy and leaves us both horny as fuck at the end of the day. We talk about all this sexual, what we like, don't like, have done, want to do and of course, what we would do to each other.

We have sexted, sent very intimate photo's, voice messages, videos but not yet touched each other. The tension is palpable!

This is where the story below has generated from. I now understand that she has some serious gangbang / domination fantasies so Jane, this is for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up in a swinger's club after a works event. It was a friendly place, welcoming, warm with a bar and several playrooms as well as a large open play area. I know that Jane hadn't been to one of these events before and was a little nervous, so I made sure we had a large drink each and had time to adjust to the surroundings. She was wearing a long, flowing dress that showed off just enough cleavage to draw the eye to her E-cup breasts, seemingly straining against the restraint of her bra. I was unsure if there were any panties in the outfit, the dress didn't give anything away, but I suspected she was commando that night.

We had a few drinks, and I felt the need to visit the bathroom, so I excused myself and left Jane at the table to find the men's room. As I walked through the club, there was a plethora of activity going on; women sucking men in dark corners, men fucking women against pillars, there was a triangle on the floor where a woman was sucking a man who was sucking another man who was licking the woman while several stood round, watching, touching themselves or others. I wanted to stay but knew I had to look after Jane.

I returned to our table to find Jane in conversation with a couple; the woman, a curvy redhead with long lightly curled hair and wearing nothing but a latex Basque, stockings and high heels, the man, a well-built dark-haired gent in what appeared to be a grey suit, white shirt, open at the collar. I sat down and introduced myself and we all got talking. More drinks, more conversation which rapidly became about sex and an open-ness that I never though possible. This was a bi-night after all and it was clear that there was a lot of chemistry between us all. Sarah and Mike stood and asked if we would care to join them in a playroom to which we responded without words but by smiling and simply following.

As we walked in the door, I turned to Jane and said:

'I am now in charge. You will be at my command and need to trust me'.

'Yes', she breathed, her large chest heaving as she did.

'The safe word is 'Purple'. If you say that, everything stops, do you understand?'

'Yes'.

The room was dimly lit, with heavy red drapes over the walls. A David's cross and Frame was the only furniture, the cross a heavy wooden 'X' mounted on what looked like casters and with a tilt mechanism. There were thick leather straps at the ends of each arm of the cross. The frame was a rectangular structure with straps at each corner and what looked like a level / pully system to change it from flat to folded.

Sarah stood in front of Jane and slid her arms around her waist, her mouth meeting Jane's lips. The kiss was hungry, passionate, and yet with tenderness. Mike came up behind Jane and started to slowly lift her dress, exposing her soft white legs, thighs and ultimately her round arse, sheathed in Black lace shorts that only covered half of her buttocks. He carried on lifting her dress, forcing the kiss to break but quickly removing her dress to leave Jane stood in just her matching underwear. Sarah resumed her kisses, this time focussing on Janes neck, shoulders, and upper breasts while Mike slowly caressed her butt. I stood there, just watching her getting more and more turned on, her breathing deepening, her soft flushed in the dim light.

I stepped forward and took Janes hand, guiding her to the cross. Positioning her accordingly, we fastened the straps around her wrists and ankles, firmly to restrict escape but comfortably enough to endure. I stood in front of her and simply commanded

'Watch'.

Mike undressed, standing before us naked, his large cock hard and proud. I did the same and faced him. Sarah knelt between us facing Jane and started to take our cocks in her hands, stroking, rubbing, teasing. She locked eyes with Jane as she opened her mouth and took us in, alternating between Mike and me, leaving both wet and covered in Saliva. Pulling us closer, she took us both at the same time, her lips wide with the combined girth of two dicks. Jane was transfixed by this and seemingly jealous by the look on her face.

'I think she needs some attention!' I say to Mike and Sarah.

I walked over to Jane and start to slowly caress her body, kissing her deeply before moving around, licking every inch of her while Mike and Sarah did the same. 3 mouths all attacking the same body, each of us tasting each other's saliva. The heat from her pussy was like a furnace and there was distinct wetness on the panties which Mike made a bee line for, his tongue licking the lacy material, tasting the flavour. He seemed to have a very wet mouth and he grabbed Sarah and kissed her so she could taste Jane on his tongue. Sarah then dived between her legs to taste the source.

Mike and I moved the cross so that Jane was now lying on her back, still spread wide, still powerless to stop us. The cross was at waist height, so she was accessible in many ways! I moved to her head; my cock still wet, pre-cum dripping from the tip. I squeezed my dick to extract more of the clear fluid before offering my cock to her mouth. There was no resistance; she opened her lips and took me in. I started to thrust, slowly at first, pushing more of my cock in each time. I placed my hand on the back of her head and applied gentle pressure so that she had to take me. I felt the end of my cock hit resistance and I knew she was at her limit; her eyes just watering slightly but no gagging or other sign she wasn't happy. I used her mouth as I fucked it; slowly at first, then quicker and quicker.

Sarah had appeared back between Janes thighs and pulling her panties aside, drove her face into Janes dripping cunt. Licking, nibbling, sucking. Every inch of her pussy and arsehole was subject to Sarah's tongue as my cock continued to keep her mouth full. I could see Mike standing behind Sarah, stroking his hard cock and pulling her panties down. He drove his dick deep into her and this forced her head deeper into Janes pussy. I could feel her moaning on my dick as she sucked me. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and kissed her hard, tasting my precum at the same time and motioning to Mike to take my place. He pulls out of Sarah and slipped between Janes lips, Sarah's wetness all over him. I stand behind Sarah and slide into her, Janes spit making her even more wet.

I fucked Sarah deep, almost pulling fully out before sliding home again, her tongue relentless on Janes wet pussy. Sarah stood, forcing me out of her. She climbs onto the cross and straddles Janes belly, facing her feet and holds Janes pussy open. I need no further hints and walk forwards and place the head of my cock at her warm hole. Sarah spits on the head of my cock (no idea why as Janes was soaked!) and I rub my glans over Janes exposed clit. She squirms at the feeling but has no escape. I press forward, my cock easily opening her soaking pussy and I don't stop until my balls press against her arse. I just start to pound, not starting softly, not easing in, just hard, fast and deep. My balls smashing against her arse. Her mouth still filled with Mikes cock.

I looked up and saw a couple of other people have joined the room. All eyes on us but hands, mouths, cocks all being manipulated, touched, licked, and sucked by those assembled. There are couple of couples stood watching also and I motion them to come forward. The ladies take a breast each and start to gently massage them, pulling them from the bra, their mouths seeking out the nipples. The men remove what little clothing was left and each take a restrained hand as a place to rest their engorged members. Janes hand closed around each one and with the little movement she had, starts to wank them slowly.

I motion for Mike to pull out for a second to give Jane a chance to catch breath and ask her if she is ok. She merely moans a breathless 'yes', her eyes close in pleasure once more. I pull out of her warm, wet cunt and climb up to offer my cock to Sarah's mouth. She smiles and swallows me as far as she can, gagging a little. I wait until my cock is clean before climbing down and asking Mike is he would like to fill Jane's cunt. He removes his cock from her mouth, gives her a quick kiss and takes up his place between her legs. He slides in and quickly gets into a fast rhythm. I hold Janes head up so she can see just what is happening. A cock in each hand, a woman on each tit, a cock in her pussy (although her view is blocked by Sarah, still sat astride her.

Sarah stands and turns around, carefully moving so that her body is over Janes head, she lowers down, placing her open pussy above Janes mouth before placing it down, covering Janes mouth with her wet open, hole. I can't see but I can only imagine Janes tongue exploring that cavity deeply.

Mike is still pounding away, and his breathing becomes ragged. He grabbed his dick from Jane and moved over to her heaving chest where he wanks over, ultimately shooting a big load of hot cum over her heavy tits. The ladies got to work massaging the cum into Janes skin and licking it all clean. Sarah helped by using a finger to scoop up an errant glob and she slipped the finger between the folds of her cunt for Jane to taste.

'Gentlemen', I called. 'Jane is my plaything and as such, under my rules. You may cum over her tits, hands, arms, leg, stomach but you are not allowed her mouth, face, pussy, or arse. They are mine. Anyone who is not happy can leave now!'

The two ladies moved away and stood behind the two men. Both wet a finger and slid it into the men's rectums, making every attempt to milk their prostates. Jane wanked them faster, but I asked her to stop. I want them to cum over her exposed body, so they change positions, and each take a breast. Their cocks pressing against a nipple as their respective partners finger fuck their arseholes and wank their cocks over her breasts.

I moved back between your legs and find a small removable panel just under your hips. This exposed her butt and especially, her tight arsehole. I sink to my knees and start eating arsehole, my tongue sliding inside, my fingers into Jane's wet cunt. I use her own secretions as lube for my fingers as they slip effortlessly into this tight arse. I can feel it relax slightly and know that this will be the final act where I will prove my ownership of this beautiful slut who has a pussy on her face and two strangers being wanked off over her chest.

Sarah stood and turned back around before lowering back down, now in a 69 with Jane, her mouth eats Janes wet cunt like it's a last meal. I stood up and rubbed my hardness over Janes lips and hole, feeling Sarah's tongue on the head, getting wetter, slippery, and ready for the final act. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to your arse and pressed gently. I could feel the resistance in the muscle slowly weaken and I watched as the head of my cock penetrated Jane's most sacred part. I paused and allowed her to relax further, Sarah keeping my cock wet with saliva as I added some of mine to the mix.

I continue to push my cock inside, slowly, and gently until I feel it grips the base of my cock. Pausing again until I felt her relax, I feel her body start to shake as an orgasm rips through her, brought on by Sarah's tongue and my thickness in her arsehole. The men were start enjoying the attention and the large, soft breasts and I tell the ladies to make them cum. I am just stood, my cock buried deep in this wonderful hole watching my slut get wanked over and eaten by strangers.

Mike was hard again and stood just over Janes head, wanking slowly at the entrance to Sarah's arse. He spat on her hole and slid deep into her, Jane's tongue just millimetres from his driving dick. He started to fuck her hard and I can tell Jane is licking him at the same time. I start to fuck her arse and maintain the same cadence as Mike, but I know I can't last that long now; the cum in my own balls is rising. I slow a little to prolong the event but look up just in time to see one of the men explode all over Janes chest, his cum hitting the man opposite and Sarah too. His dropped a huge load onto Jane and this seems to send the other man past the point of no return also. He shakes, and unleashes his hot cum, not so voluminous but with some pressure! They kiss each nipple and simply walk away; leaving Janes covered in cum. I can take no more and my own orgasm hits me hard. I drive my cock deep into Janes arsehole and pump my hot seed into her bowels. My balls pulsing, aching with the release. Although I don't release a large amount, I still cum hard, a loud moan escaping my lips.

I slowly pull from Jane and watched her tight hole close as my cock leaves her body, the cum held inside. As I pull out, my cock twitches and Sarah's tongue licks the tip, tasting a small amount of cum still residing there. I move away from that end and go to watch what else is happening but feared time is short!

I can see Janes mouth working hard on Sarah's wet pussy as Mike plows her arsehole. Mike grabbed Sarah's hips and cums hard just after, his own balls emptying into her arse. Once spent, he slowly withdraws; his own cum running from her but this doesn't stop Jane! She keeps on licking, tasting his cum from her pussy as it slowly dripped. Sarah screams, her own orgasm hitting her as she squirts, spraying Jane's face, Mikes dick and even me!

Once she has stopped shaking, she slowly lifted off, cum still leaking from her hole and we released Jane from the table. The cum dripped down from her breasts as gravity takes hold. Sarah moved in and embraced Jane, smearing the cum all over them both. They kiss and rub their bodies together.

All spent, Jane and I headed off to the shower facility to clean her down. We shower together, soaping each other and making sure we don't' miss an inch, we dry, dress and return to the bar.