The Collection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy's jaw dropped to the floor. "Well... NO," she spluttered, laughing inappropriately. "You think I'm going anywhere with you? You're fucking insane!"

Luka laughed cruelly, fixing her with a dark glare. "You think you have a fucking choice? Don't be difficult, come on," He gestured for her to come towards him.

"NO!" Daisy screeched and desperately darted for the door. It was a truly stupid move, and Luka had dropped the duffle and wrapped an arm around her middle within a second. Daisy was lifted and thrown roughly, bouncing on the bed. She tried to scramble to her left, but a firm grip on her ankle pulled her down the bed instead, causing her shirt to scrunch up underneath her bra.

Luka was on her in a second, pushing her weak arms above her head. He pressed his hips to hers, effectively pinning her to the bed. He had to bite back a moan as she wriggled beneath him, her hips inevitably grinding into his. Luka closed his eyes and leaned forward to align his mouth with her ear. "I thought I told you not to be difficult," he growled and she stilled somewhat. "Not that I don't enjoy this but you really are testing my patience sweetheart. So I'll tell you one last time. Behave, Daisy, or there will be trouble."

"Fuck you," she hissed menacingly and tried once again to free her hands.

"I warned you," he said sharply. Pushing off of her, he quickly retrieved a set of steel handcuffs from his back pocket. They were actually intended for Ethan, but they would do fine for this situation too.

Daisy went crazy when the first cuff latched around her wrist, struggling and slapping at him her other hand. She had nothing on his strength though, and it was only a matter of seconds before he had both her wrists cuffed to the headboard of her bed. When she was effectively caught, he pushed up off of her, admiring the view of her squirming and kicking blindly.

"Careful now, don't hurt your wrists," he said and gestured to the place on her wrists where red marks were already forming. She slumped a little under his gaze.

"Why are you doing this?" tears had begun to fall down her plump cheeks and Luka felt an urge to lick them away.

"I told you, I'm looking for Ethan. Don't worry, I'm just gonna take a look. " Luka glanced around the room, but then quickly strode out and down the hall. He needed to get out of here, needed to get her out of here. But he couldn't resist just a bit of exploration. He reminded himself he didn't have the time to get carried away with her as he rifled through the kitchen drawers.

"Luka!" Daisy called, her voice sharp with frustration. She again tried meekly to wriggle out of the handcuffs, but was rewarded with the sharp bite of metal against her skin. Holy shit, she thought. These are like real, legit handcuffs. She thought briefly of the flimsy Velcro ones she had bought for her and Ethan a few months ago. She had no idea where those were now.

Luka returned with a pair of kitchen scissors in hand to find Daisy fiddling with the cuffs. He stood in front of her until she gave up and looked at him, finally noticing the scissors. Daisy whimpered involuntarily in fear, her mind going ten different places of how Luka planned on using the scissors.

"Okay sweetheart, last time. Where's Ethan?" Luka tried.

"I told you, I don't know!" Daisy cried.

"Oh thank god," Luka said under his breath, afraid she would've finally given in. Leaning over her, he quickly sliced through her shirt as she squealed. She kicked out, landing a glancing blow on his leg. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Careful, little one. Do you want me to cuff your legs too?"

Her fight left her a little, but she still had trouble staying still.

"Good girl," he cooed, moving to slice through her pants. Once he was finished and Daisy was left in only her bra and a tiny black thong, Luka stepped by to admire his work. "Wow," Luka hissed appreciatively. The scrubs had been loose and unrevealing, but now left only in her underwear, her body in full was revealed to him. Smooth, pale skin over luscious, perfect curves taunted him, eliciting a small growl from Luka's chest. It took all of his will power to not fuck her right then and there as she screamed beneath him.

She screwed her eyes shut, feeling her entire body heat under his gaze.

"God, how the fuck did Ethan snag you?" Luka said under his breath as he finally shrugged out of his jacket. Beginning at the bottom of her bed, he slowly worked his way up her body. He didn't touch her, but the heat of his breath elicited goosebumps as he moved.

She squirmed, part of her wishing he would just touch her and end the anticipation. "Wh- what are you going to do with me?"

He had reached her stomach now and chose to break the invisible shield between them there. Leaning down, he lightly nipped the skin just above her navel, making her yelp in surprise more than pain. "I don't know," he answered her question honestly.

"Please don't," she whispered as his lips skimmed across her waist.

Luka stilled. "Please don't what?" He sealed his mouth over her skin and sucked lightly. "Please don't touch you?" he repeated the treatment on another spot. "Please don't kiss you? I can't help it,"

Daisy was writhing in earnest beneath him, feeling extremely cold in her current state. Wherever Luka touched her skin alighted. It was inevitable that her core would tighten and her limbs would begin to feel heavy. Without noticing, she arched to reach his mouth, desiring the heat to break the tension of the room.

Luka felt her back arch beneath him as the bed shifted and he paused. Glancing up at her, he saw her eyes were no longer screwed shut painfully, but were open wide and watching him curiously. It was vulnerability, pure and beautiful, right in front of him. They didn't have the time he needed to pull her out of her shell, but he knew now that that was how he wanted her. He could wait. He would wait for the opportunity with time and peace, where he could pull her out. He knew he was capable of this now, as just a few simple restraints and kisses had elicited the exact response he was looking for.

Luka smiled wickedly to himself, closed his eyes, and drew on every ounce of self control he had within him. Daisy watched; mouth open as Luka shook with intensity above her. For a second, she thought he might hit her, or rip off the remainder of her clothes, and a small whimper escaped her throat. The sound seemed to snap Luka out of it and in a second, he was off of her, slowly backing away, with a lazy, aroused grin on his face.

"Okay sweetheart," he said. "It's time to go now,"

"I..." the change of direction gave Daisy whiplash. "...What? Wh-where?"

"My place, I think, maybe." Luka retrieved a small key from his pocket and reaching above her head, unlocked the cuffs. They slipped off of her wrists easily, revealing sharp red circles. Luka frowned, skimming his fingers over the marks. Daisy hissed in response. "I thought I told you to not pull on the cuffs,"

"I thought I told you to get out," she growled in response.

He just smirked. "I don't remember that,"

"Hmph," she rubbed her wrists dramatically.

Still wary of a gun, Luka had Daisy direct him around the room and retrieved a pair of jeans, a simple long sleeve , and a black corduroy jacket. She dressed self consciously while Luka watched her shamelessly.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" she snapped as she was buckling her belt.

Luka put his hands up. "Sorry, sorry." He stood and shrugged his own jacket on. Daisy shrunk back as Luka reached for her hand but he persisted. She slapped at it in response. Unperturbed, he snatched her wrist instead.

Daisy was suddenly extremely tired again, the exhaustiveness of the day returning to her. She tripped over her own feet and smacked, face first, into Luka's back.

"Whoa, whoa," Luka looked back at the girl, realizing she was nearly dead on her feet. "You alright?"

"I'm tired dickhead," Daisy snapped, bending to pull on her sneakers. "Been an overly exciting evening for me,"

Luka smirked a little at that and she blushed.

"That isn't what I meant,"

"Do you need me to carry you?"

"Fuck no," Daisy slapped away his extended hand.

Luka rolled his eyes and swiftly dragged Daisy out of the apartment. She stumbled behind him, but he set a merciless pace to the elevator. The elevator dinged open, and a middle-aged couple stood waiting.

Daisy opened her mouth, willing something of usefulness to come out, but she was suddenly pulled sharply against Luka's wide chest. Instead of 'help' a rush of sharp air came out of her mouth.

"Luka!" the man said, his face lighting up in recognition. "What are you doing here?"

"Just a quick house call," Luka tugged Daisy into the elevator beside the couple, angling her away from them and into his chest.

Luka's chest was warm and reassuring against Daisy's body. She was so tired and couldn't make out the polite conversation taking place between Luka and the couple. Her inhibitions were quickly leaving her, consumed by exhaustion. She yawned and slumped into Luka's chest. Feeling her body go a little slack, Luka held her closer, supporting Daisy's weight easily. He couldn't stop the low rumble of approval that reverberated through his chest at having her so close and so subdued.

Daisy was practically lucid when the elevator doors dinged finally. Luka bid farewell to the couple and dragged Daisy from the elevator.

"The offer to carry you is still valid," he mumbled, too close to her ear for comfort.

Daisy pushed off him a little, but his grip stayed true. "I'm fine,"

The night air was cool and sharp and Daisy shivered involuntarily. She looked at the ground, willing herself to step steadily and not embarrassingly sprawl on the sidewalk. She didn't even notice where they were headed until Luka pulled her to a stop. Daisy blinked, and then involuntarily took a step back.

"No fucking way," she hissed. "I'm not getting on that,"

Luka just ignored her, reaching to snatch his helmet off the seat of the bike. He thrust it at her unceremoniously and turned to securing her duffel to the back.

"Did you hear me?" she pushed the helmet at his back.

"Don't be fucking difficult," he said sharply. He snatched the helmet back from her and pressed it over her head. It was way too big and he frowned, making a mental note to buy a helmet more suited for her size.

"Luka, I'm serious," she hissed, slapping meekly at his hands as he did up the straps.

"Me too," he finished and keeping a hand on her arm, straddled the bike. "Come on,"

He saw her hesitate and glance behind her, ready to make a run for it.

"If you run, I will catch you and there will be consequences," he said bluntly, his voice taking on a predatory tone that chilled her blood. There was no need for greater elaboration. He gave her a tug towards the bike, and she gave in, gingerly climbing on. He pulled her arms around his middle and she quickly retreated. Luka just chuckled. "If you don't hold tight, you'll fall off,"

With that he revved the bike to life, and it lurched forward. Daisy squealed loudly and immediately wrapped her arms around Luka in a vice like gripped. She squeezed her eyes shut, willing herself not to pass out or throw up as the bike swerved onto the road and sped off into the night.

12