All Comments on 'The Collection Ch. 04'

by CumdumpsterSister926

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Latrine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Sadness

While I can understand the kink of getting off on watching your Master pleasure someone else, and edging only makes the inevitable climax more intense.. I can't for the life of me understand the attraction, for Master or sub, to be forever denied an orgasm. Ever! I reread this to see if I misinterpreted anything, but what I got is that the only time she gets off, results in an unwanted harsh punishment. There are plenty of kinks that just don't appeal to me, but I can understand them, because they bring the participants pleasure. This just seems to be the absolute absence of pleasure, and nothing but a permanent torturous existence. This was the biggest turnoff for me, and literally made me depressed. How someones self-esteem can so low that they feel unworthy, of even controlled measured out pleasure, just makes me sad. Seeing how she comes from a dysfunctional marriage, I can't help but think she'd be better off getting some professional therapy before entering such a restrictive agreement. Of all his M/s relationships, this is the only one that feels abusive. Regardless of her consent, I think he gives her very little regard. He should be intelligent enough to know this situation needs to delve deeper into motivation. Does he really get off on denying her what he, and all his other women, value so highly? A Master shouldn't always give their sub what they want, but should strive to give them what they need to grow into their best selves. I was falling for this guy myself until this chapter, but now I think he's failing as a Master!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous