The Collector Ch. 03

Story Info
He collects women with unusual... interests.
1.8k words
4.49
5.3k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers

"Guys wake up we have a new friend! ZOHMYGOSH I wonder if she likes SPARKLES!!" the 22-year-old, green-eyed girl stated as she stood as tall as she could and extended her arm pointing excitedly towards the corner of the dark room.

"Keery I swear if you don't lay back down I will make you do so." stated another girl quietly as she slowly sat up in her bed, she appeared to be somewhat older in her twenties.

"But but but Myra...just LOOK!!" stated Keery standing next to the new brunette who was passed out on a bunk in the corner of the spacious basement.

Groaning in annoyance the pale skinned petite Myra turned her gaze towards Keery. Brushing her blonde curly hair out of her eyes she sleepily looked at Keery giving her an annoyed expression. Keery's long purple pig tails were slightly bouncing as she stood on her tip toes pointing with a tense arm in the direction of the stranger laying on the bed. Myra's plump red lips parted slightly in surprise. She stood up and gracefully strode over to the corner, her medium length curls bouncing against her shoulders as she did so.

"I thought you were just fighting sleep again Keery but I guess I was wrong. But we both know how much trouble we will be in if our owner finds us awake." Myra looked over in the direction of Keery but she was no longer there.

A moment later, Keery came barreling forward holding a teddy bear clearly intending to give it to the new girl. Myra shrieked in surprise as she popped up virtually out of nowhere.

"Will you calm down please!! We don't need this new girl waking up terrified." Myra stated in a harsh whisper as she glared at Keery.

"Silly Myra she isn't going to wake up, daddy gave her a sleepy shot!" Keery stated eerily joyfully as she pointed at a bruised puncture mark on the strangers thigh.

Keery then hopped onto the bed and cuddled up against her. "Oooh she smells pretty!!" running her fingers through the girls hair she giggled happily as Myra stared at her stunned.

"KEERY! Get OFF of her! NOW!" though Myra was attempting a whisper her intensity made it just as loud as a normal tone causing it to echo across the room. She placed a knee on the edge of the bed as she leaned towards Keery pulling on her pigtails in order to get her off the bed.

"AHHHHH IM BEING ATTACKED!!" Keery squeeled as she awkwardly staggered towards Myra toppling down onto the floor at Myra's feet. She immediately started sobbing looking up at her with a hurt expression.

Myra dropped down to her knees and quickly placed a hand over her mouth glaring at her angrily.

"That is ENOUGH out of you Keery. Get to bed right now or I WILL tell our owner. And you can quit with the fake sobs, you can't even make your eyes tear up." Myra stated in a motherly, yet firm, tone.

Removing her hand from Keery's mouth, Myra then put her arms under the sobbing girls armpits and lifted her up. Noticing the teddy bear on the floor she stopped moving in the direction of their beds and pointed to it.

"That was very nice of you to give her one of your stuffies, go ahead and put it next to her Keery."

Keery's face immediately lit up dropping her sad charade. She bounced over to the bear and placed it gently next to the girl. As she was doing this a half moaning noise came from the other side of the room causing Keery and Myra to freeze and look at each other with panicked expressions.

"Uh. Oh." Keery stated quietly as she watched their other roommate slowly roll over and pull herself up in bed.

Their other roommate's large brown eyes swept the room for a moment as she took the situation in.

"Hi Elsey..." Keery stated with a guilty tone.

Elsey's eyes immediately grew wide and she hopped out of her bed.

"What on earth are you guys doing out of bed???" her squeaky little voice shrieked in panic. "Master is going to be so mad at us for breaking his rules!! Ohmygosh I will NOT get in trouble for you two! I'm telling him right now!!"

Elsey's short brown hair was in a cute bob cut and she wore a matching flannel pajama set with a button up top,she was the tiniest of the three; but her cute appearance and clothing could not hide her overly spastic and nervous personality. Myra and Keery booked it across the room in Elsey's direction trying to stop her before she pressed the call button which would undoubtedly get them in trouble.

"Elsey pleaseeee don't do it!" Myra begged as she yanked on one of her arms pulling her back but she put up a decent fight.

"I know you got in trouble because of us last week but we won't let that happen again." Keery pulled on Elsey's other arm but her starprint socks slid across the tile floor making her no help at all.

"I don't care what you say Myra! I want to please Master and you two make that very difficult!!"

Elsey made a hard yank at the end of the sentence causing Keery to slide forward and Myra lose her grip. Elsey was a few steps away from the button now.

"But but but Elsey we had to look at the new girl and give her a teddy bear for welcomes!!"

At this statement, Elsey froze and looked at Keery with raised eyebrows. "New girl?" she asked surprised.

"Yes!! Look!!" Keery stated excitedly pointing near the corner.

"Oh...well...fine...but you guys...go to bed now!! I won't be happy if Master comes down here and punishes us all for being bad girls!" she stated firmly then walked back over to her bed laying down clearly ignoring the excuse in the corner.

Keery sprung onto her bed and started wiggling around in it getting comfy.

"God I hate it when He doesn't sedate you for bed Keery." Myra stated exasperated as her long bright white lacy nightgown slightly brushed against the floor.

Sitting down on the bed she took one last look at the girl then laid down herself. Keery just giggled at Myra and squeezed her unicorn tightly with a happy expression on her face. A few minutes later, everyone had finally settled down and all was quiet again.

"Wha- ohmygosh what a bad dream..." Illeanna stated groggily as she sat up in bed while rubbing her eyes.

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck..." she muttered to herself as she went to scoot towards the edge of the bed.

Expecting to be in the middle of her large queen size bed she placed her hands on the sheets and started to move forward. She blinked the sleep away right as her butt slid off of her twin bed causing her to make a hard thud on the floor. Sitting wide eyed on the floor she beheld her new surroundings, she felt her lungs starting to tighten up as the events from the previous night started to process as real events and not ones from a dream. She looked down at herself and realized she was completely naked and over in the far corner of the room she thought she saw what looked like three other people in beds. She lifted a shaky hand to pull the comforter off of the bed above her then very carefully stood herself up. Her legs were shaking and the room was starting to spin but she managed to wrap the blanket around her before she collapsed onto the mattress. As she laid on the bed completely helpless, gasping for air, she saw a figure wander up to her. She was incredibly blurry and impossible to focus on due to the panic attack but she didn't feel any danger with her there. The girl sat down on the bed next to her and held her hand tight. It always helped to have someone there when she was having an attack.

"Here you can have unicorn, he always helps fight the scaries away for me." stated Keery with a worried tone.

Was she a child? Illeanna inquired silently. She looked bigger than a child...but that was the least of her worries at that moment. She hugged the soft stuffed animal tight against her chest and squeezed the girls hand as she focused on her breathing.

Hearing the commotion on the other side of the room, Myra sat up in bed and then hurried over to Keery and the stranger. Keery looked at Myra with a worried expression.

"Wh-What's happening to her? I think she's broke." Keery stated while she looked up at Myra.

"Keery she isn't broken, she's having a panic attack, she's scared dear." Myra stated with a calm concerned tone as she knelt down on the floor next to the girl so she could be eye level with her.

"Hi friend, my name is Myra and the girl holding your hand is Keery. I know you're scared but don't worry we aren't going to harm you. We are here for you. Do you think you can do me a favor? I'm going to deep breathe and I want you to copy me, can you do that?" Myra asked as she brushed hair out of the struggling girls face.

Illeanna gave her a shaky nod as she stared wide eyed at Myra. Keery watched as Myra breathed in through her nose and out through her mouth and was amazed as the girl's panic attack started to disappear. She was so good at this, but then again, Myra seemed to be good at everything now that Keery thought about it. A few moments later her breathing was back to normal. Very slowly Myra helped her sit up in the bed making sure she stayed covered by the blanket.

"There we go, you did good. What's your name?" Myra inquired with her continuous soft, soothing tone.

"Illeanna." she stated shakily. "Where are we?"

"We are in Dr. Killian's basement. I'm taking it you were one of his patients?" asked Myra

"Y-yes...i was supposed to be treated for depression..." Illeanna stated quietly. Just the thought of the previous experiences caused chill bumps to form on her skin.

"Hmmm...that's interesting, he isn't one to take to common illnesses...no offense of course." said Myra with a perplexed look on her face.

"I don't think that's why he took me...I'm a...a..." Illeanna couldn't seem to get the words out of her mouth.

"Oooh ooh a guessing game I love these!" Keery said excitedly as she sprung off the bed.

She had been so quiet Illeanna had forgotten she was there which caused her to jump and gasp in surprise.

"Keery now is not the time for this. Go get your coloring book and play on your bed." Myra stated once again in a motherly way.

Keery looked disappointed but obeyed Myra's command. Illeanna looked more confused than ever now.

"Why does she act like a child?" Illeanna asked bluntly.

"Keery is...special." Myra stated carefully. "We all are."

EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers