The Collector Ch. 04

Story Info
He collects women with unusual... interests.
3.5k words
4.05
4.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers

"We will have plenty of time to talk later, but seeing as how it's 3 in the morning, we need to get some rest." Stated Myra. "Are you going to be ok resting here tonight? I know you are pretty far from our beds here in this corner, you can sleep in my bed if you would like." She offered with a warm smile.

"That's ok, I kind of like being in the corner here. Thank you for the offer...what did you say your name was?" Illeanna inquired.

"I'm Myra, the energetic one is Keery, and the one you saw briefly way over there near the door is Elsey. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Illeanna, it's nice to-to meet you." She stated as a wave of nerves shot through her body. "I-I think it's time for me to go to sleep again." Illeanna immediately wrapped herself up in the covers and pressed herself against the wall laying on her side.

Myra watched her with concerned eyes but knew there wasn't much she could do for her at that moment. She stood up slowly.

"Sweet dreams Illeanna. Ill see you in a little bit." Myra whispered quietly then glided back over to her bed to tuck in for the night.

It felt like forever before Illeanna finally fell back asleep, and when she woke back up nothing seemed to make sense. Raising slowly in the bed, Illeanna scanned the room trying to figure out what was going on. Something seemed off but she couldn't place it...she knew she had been kidnapped and she knew she was in her doctor's basement with three other unusual ladies but...all of a sudden her eyes grew wide with panic when she realized her roommates were no longer in the room!

"M-m-myra?! Where are you? Keery? Oh gosh what was the other girls name?" she mumbled to herself as she fumbled about on the bed trying to kick the covers off.

Her feet were tangled in the sheets causing her to trip to the floor smacking her head as she fell off of the bed. She screamed out in pain as her eyes welled up with tears, this was just too much to handle, she thought to herself. The room spun around and a wave of nausea caused the hair on the back of her neck to stand up, causing her to cover her mouth from fear of throwing up.

"Somebody help me!" Illeanna screamed out desperately.

The nausea, fear, and panic completely consumed her body, she curled up in fetal position mindlessly pulling at the sheets that were wrapped around her lower legs as her sobs echoed through the room. She gasped for air as her diaphragm spasmed against her lungs making it difficult to breathe. Black spots appeared in her vision from the lack of oxygen which only further escalated her anxiety and panic.

"Ive got to get out of here!" she stated suddenly using every ounce of strength she had to stand back up and kick off the sheets.

The walls spun around a million miles an hour and her head felt like it weighed a million tons. As Illeanna tried to take a step her heavy legs barely withstood her weight and she stumbled forward quickly grabbing onto the rail of one of the girls beds. She closed her eyes for a few seconds to combat the vertigo and forced herself to take a deep shaky breathe. As she exhaled she opened her eyes wide, focused on the door and attempted to stumble to it, but to her dismay, her ankle rolled and immediately a sharp snapping crunch echoed through the room. She let out a blood curdling scream but it was as if she had earplugs on, the room appeared to be moving in slow motion, everything went blurry from tears she was unaware of, as she blinked she then realized at some point she had fallen to the floor. All she could feel was the throbbing of her clit and the electric jolts shooting to it. Nothing else felt real or important, then everything went black.

Myra stood in the kitchen while stirring a broth absentmindedly. She thought about the changes they were going to experience now that they had a new member of the house. Hearing something fall she zoned back in to reality and noticed Keery standing on a shelf in the dining room trying to grab a jar just out of her reach.

"Keery...Im not yelling right now because I don't want you to fall, but if I have to come over there and remove you from that shelf, I will be telling Dr. Killian that you need to be punished when he comes home." Myra watched her slowly turn around and climb back down to the floor, a red guilty look on her face.

"He took my favorite butterfly pencil and put it in that jar, I can't do my English without my butterfly pencil!" Keery stated in defense as she grumpily dropped down onto a chair and folded her arms in protest.

"Then I suggest you behave this week and maybe on Saturday you can ask for your pencil back. But for now you're just going to have to do your English without it. Also, please pick up whatever it is that you dropped. Elsey does not like having to pick up after us since she has the rest of the house to clean." She replied with a calm, yet stern tone.

Keery looked up at Myra confused "What something? I didn't drop anything Myra..."

A moment later Elsey came quickly into the kitchen with a concerned face. "Keery, Myra, are you guys ok???" She scanned the room quickly wandering around it as if she was expecting to see someone on the floor.

"Elsey...we're fine, you probably just heard Keery dropping down onto the floor from the shelf, she was trying to get to a jar a moment ago." Myra stated as her eyes followed a somewhat frantic Elsey wandering around the room.

Elsey immediately stopped moving and looked at Myra confused. "If that's all that just happened, then why on earth did one of you scream like you got hurt?" Elsey placed her hands on her hips while looking Myra in the eyes.

"What? Nobody screamed Elsey..." Myra stated confused.

All of a sudden the realization hit all three of them and their eyes grew wide. They immediately stopped what they were doing and all three ran into the living room. Elsey arrived first and quickly grabbed a remote switching to a channel on the television which was linked to a camera trained in the basement.

"Oh...my...gosh...somebody push the panic button, we need Dr. Killian here right now..." Elsey stated in shock.

They all stared at the TV screen in horror, there was Illeanna laying in a small puddle of blood and a mess of fallen objects strewn throughout the room. She wasn't moving and the blood appeared to be coming from her lower leg but Elsey was still able to see a normal breathing pattern so she determined Illeanna probably had passed out from the pain.

"Yep! Calling him now!" Myra stated responsibly even though she was terrified of what would happen next.

Dr. Killian sat in his office working on patient charts. He found it very difficult to focus due to the recent changes he incorporated at home.

"I should have stayed home today." He mumbled quietly to himself as he ran his fingers through his dark medium-length hair and took a deep breathing sigh. A moment later someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He inquired with a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Dr. Killian? It's Elane, I didn't want to bother you so I've been putting this off for an hour or so but I think you need to know this." Elane's muffled voice barely carried through the door and into his large office.

"Elane, open the door and tell me what it is you need." He stated as his tone began to sound less patient.

The door creaked open slowly and his tiny red-headed assistant peeked through the doorway.

"Sir, do you remember that..." Elane paused for a moment and looked around then walked into the office and shut the door leaning up against it "...that special assignment you gave me last year?"

For a moment he was zoning out, Elane was a good secretary but her timid nature really seemed to trigger him on his bad days, but as soon as she stated that last part he immediately perked up and looked at her.

"Why Elane? Did the blue light start to flash?"

"Um...yes sir...but only for a moment then it turned off, so I figured that meant that I didn't need to tell you. But now I think I should have..." She started to cower away from him as she saw his expression change to one of anger and urgency.

"Yes, Elane, you should have told me!" He stood up and kicked his desk with moderate force then immediately started grabbing his stuff to leave for the day.

"If this ever happens again and you don't tell me..." He paused as he saw her against one of his bookshelves with tears starting to well up in her eyes. She was only a little over 5 feet tall so his 6 foot 4 athletically built frame caused him to tower over her. He took a breath then forced himself to calm down.

"Elane, I'm sorry. It's just that...my mom is very sick and she's staying at my place. That blue light means that her home health nurse needs me to come by. I only told you because I knew I could trust you and I don't want the entire office knowing. But I'm not mad at you so please don't be afraid, ok?"

It took everything he had to maintain his composure but understood that it was paramount that his secretary not suspect anything.

Her eyes grew wide in shock and she shook her head frantically "Yes, sir I'm so sorry, I'll make sure I tell you immediately from now on. Go to your mom, I'll reschedule your afternoon." She stated purposefully then left the office in a hurry.

"Thanks Elane, just cover the rest of the week while you're at it, I'm going to need a few days of personal time." He stated, his voice echoing down the hall watching as Elane signaled that she understood.

"Mmm and maybe one day I'll have a spot for a sexy secretary" he mumbled to himself as he watched her sleek petite frame move out of sight.

The girls sat on Dr. Killian's large brown leather sofa all squeezed in next to each other side-by-side as they watched him grab various items from cabinets and drawers as he paced frantically throughout the living room. He had his phone set to speaker and kept checking his watch while the ring tone continued.

"Hello, this is Tom." an unfamiliar voice stated in an inquisitive way.

"Tom, this is James Killian, I have an emergency at the ranch and need to cash in on that favor you owe me. How soon can you come?"

"I can come over immediately James, the trip will take me an hour. Fill me in with the details on the way." Tom replied with a very urgent and matter-of-fact tone as the sounds of rummaging and movement sounded through the background noise.

"Thanks Tom, Im going to set up the surgical suite for when you arrive, my new one sustained a compound tibial fracture." Dr. Killian's voice faded as he left the living room leaving the girls holding each others hands wide-eyed on his couch.

Keery looked fidgety and restless as she studied Myra and Elsey's concerned expressions. "Ooooooh Myra! Ileana is going to take your surgery room!" Keery stated playfully as she giggled, trying to lighten up the mood.

Myra looked at Keery with a stern face "Keery, be quiet, the room is not just for me, Ileana is in trouble and she needs surgery. This is serious. So if you don't have anything important to say, then keep your mouth shut."

Keery realized how upset Myra was and she closed her eyes to keep the tears from welling up. She nodded her head and kept quiet for the remainder of the afternoon.

It felt like hours before Dr. Killian entered the living room again, Keery had fallen asleep on Myra's shoulder while Myra ran her fingers through her hair to sooth her. Elsey looked the same as before, wide-eyed and alert. He sat down on the chair next to the couch and leaned forward, a calm, yet important expression was written all over his face.

"Girls, I need you to be very good for me today and do exactly as I ask."

Keery started to wake up and stared groggily at Dr. Killian then nodded her head sleepily acknowledging that she heard what he had said.

"Illeana broke her leg and the bone came through her skin. She's going to need surgery. We are going to have to work together to get her better afterwards. I am going to be staying home for a few weeks in order to help get her better but it could take months for her to heal completely. I just wanted to let you guys know what to expect."

Keery looked very confused and lost as Dr. Killian finished what he was saying. "Daddy? Why are you keeping a broken person? Why don't you just get a new one?"

He chuckled for a moment then patted his lap for her to come over, she hopped up then sat down in his lap hugging him sweetly.

"Keery do you remember when I brought you home? You had all of that medicine in your body and I had to flush it out. You were broken too, but look how beautiful you are now. That's why I want to keep and fix Illeana, because she will be beautiful too. Alright, so it's time to get to work."

Keery hopped out of his lap and the other two stood up in sync with one another.

"Myra, you and Keery are going upstairs to the 4th floor. The fridge is stocked and linens are provided for the bed rooms. Call me at 8 if I haven't already arrived by that time. Elsey, you are going to prep Illeana, Tom should be here soon, go get dressed then head down to the basement, Ill be down there in a minute."

The girls immediately obeyed his orders without question or complaint, a faint sound of Dr. Killian's cell phone ringing sounded down a distant hallway and he headed to the door to let his friend inside the house.

"Tom thank you for coming. Her name is Ileanna and she must have tried to ambulate when her foot was asleep. Elsey is prepping her now for surgery."

"That's fine James, are you able to assist?"

"Of course Tom, let me show you the surgical suite."

Elsey found Illeanna laying on her bed with a foam boot wrapped around her injured leg. The boot was attached to makeshift traction which comprised of a few weighted objects dangling a few inches above the floor. She looked to be somewhat sedated as her mouth was slightly open and her pupils were completely dilated. Elsey took out a small penlight and shined it into Illeanna's eyes to make sure her pupils were responsive. As Elsey shined the light into her eyes, Illeanna immediately gasped in surprise and started to fight with the covers on her body, clearly agitated with Elsey's penlight.

"Hey, hey, hey Illeanna, It's just Elsey, you had a little fall and need surgery I was just checking to make sure you aren't too sedated. Did Dr. Killian give you some medicine? I'm going to start an IV on you and get you ready. You just rest and let me do the work, we will get you better in no time." Elsey stated in a purposeful way as she went to a cabinet nearby and entered a code into the combination lock.

Inside of the cabinet were various containers filled with medical supplies. Elsey pulled supplies from each container with purpose and efficiency then locked the cabinet back up before returning to Illeanna.

"Ok Illy I'm going to start an IV now, your veins are huge so I shouldn't have any problem starting one on you." Elsey stated as she prepared everything she needed before removing the plastic sheath from the IV catheter needle.

Illeanna wasn't sure what Elsey was saying but she saw the needle and knew what to expect, she nodded her head weakly then closed her eyes and clenched her fists in preparation. Everything hurt so much she couldn't think straight and when Elsey stuck her with the needle she only felt a slight pinch as the IV was established in her vein.

"Ok Illy I'm in, so now Im just going to hook you up to fluids and let the surgeon know that we are ready to go to surgery." Elsey said quietly as she hung a bag of fluids on the bedframe above Illeanna then left her alone in the room.

Elsey walked up the basement stairs and exited out into the hall on the first floor. She saw Dr. Killian speaking with Dr. Meyers in the living room. Slowly approaching the two men they immediately stopped talking and peered down at her as she walked up to them.

Focusing on Dr. Killian she gave him the news that she had started the IV and fluids and that Illeanna was prepped for surgery. He kissed her on her head then instructed her to meet up with Keery and Myra on the fourth floor, but to be on standby in case she was needed during the surgery. Elsey obeyed without question and headed towards the stairs and out of the doctor's sites.

"So tell me about this patient James, any significant history to consider?" Tom asked in a business-like fashion as they walked from the surgical suite towards the basement to move Illeanna.

"No significant history to note, the procedure should go in an orderly and simple fashion." James finished the sentence trailing off on the last few words.

Tom immediately stopped and turned towards James.

"James, what aren't you telling me?" Tom asked starting to sound deadly serious.

"She's just, Tom there's nothing wrong with her physically, we are working through psychological issues." James said in an attempt to reassure his colleague.

Tom stared at James for a long moment then a large grin formed on his face.

"Good lord James, you'd think by now I'd know that about your girls. Let's just get this taken care of." Tom stated with his hand on James' shoulder then turned towards the basement door waiting for the code to be entered.

As the two men walked towards Illeanna, James was the first to notice a puddle of blood dripping from her forearm, she had pulled out the IV line Elsey had started and was holding the catheter in her hand. James quickly ran over to her bed, yanked the IV from her hand, and started examining the bleeding site on her arm.

"Why did you do that? You know better than that Illeanna!" James started to raise his voice in frustration but then Tom stopped him.

"James it's fine, I'm using halothane anyways so we can just re-enter after she's out." Tom said reassuringly. "You said her name is Illeanna?"

James nodded hesitantly as he removed her covers and weights from her leg.

"Illeanna, I'm Tom and I'm going to be fixing your leg, we have to do surgery so I'm going to perform that soon, we are going to move you to the surgical suite."

Illeanna looked at the man talking to her but was unsure of what he was saying, her ears felt like they were pulsing, and electric vibrations were shooting up through her leg over her entire body. All of a sudden a jolt of pain shot up from her leg as she saw herself being moved by the two men. Unable to contain the feeling she let out a loud moan and reached for her clit rubbing it in excitement. James saw Tom's face as both of them watched Illeana begin to masturbate. A look of fury quickly formed on Tom's face.

"James..."

"I know Tom, but she isn't ready. You were going to be the first to know, but she's NOT ready." James explained quickly yet confidently.

"James, my price just changed, this is no longer a favor. You know what I expect after this surgery is complete." Tom stated in a quivering yet quiet tone.

"When she's ready." James stated firmly.

"You know I've been searching for a masochist for years! I don't care if she's ready or not, you should have told me, and if you want this surgery performed you will allow me to take her when I damn well please."

"Ok Tom, just perform the surgery, you can have her after, I promise." James stated in defeat as he studied Illeanna's face.

"Then lets get this over with James."

And with that the two men moved her to the surgical suite carrying her in their arms.

EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers