All Comments on 'The College Experience Ch. 10'

by Socock98

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Well, the three-way with Thiago went even better than I hoped for, but I admit you had me worried when Keith suggested letting his teammates watch him and Thomas have sex. So much could go wrong when you have a group of horned-up jocks get together like that. Thankfully no alcohol was involved, and all the guys respected the boundaries that were set for them in order to participate. That ended up being very hot. And finally, thanks for the five-year update, it was a great way to end this beautiful ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ love story.

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Agree with MarcLuciFer on this and the future reveal after college. Keith was amazing and rare in his rather quick self-acceptance and then later being out with Thomas. It’s sometimes a double edged sword being well known and coming out as gay. In this case Keith managed it well and he had a great group of teammates.

BidickulousBidickulous11 months ago

Wonderful characters, beautifully maneuvered through the development of their relationship. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSocock98@Socock98
Hello, The site has removed my story called "Beyond the Bruises", so I will not be finishing it and I won't be publishing on this site anymore. If you like "Beyond the Bruises" and want to find out what happens, I'm going go to continue writing & publishing it on a website ca...