The College "Experience" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unbuttoned her blouse and exposed only her stomach. She touched her piercing and let go of me. She said, "come on baby, you know you want to, blow it all over my piercing." I started to jerk my cock, and I was very close. She smiled and said, "very soon baby, you are almost there. Come on, cum for me. I love your cum baby." That encouragement was all I needed. I squirted on her stomach, covering her piercing right away and covered her belly. I still had more to blow and I shot the rest of my load across her face, with two long ropes from her lips up to her forehead. It even got it in her bangs. She said, "feel better now baby?" I sure did.

I cleaned up her belly and face and we kissed and hugged. Again, I didn't want to let her go. I held her tight and I told her how much I cared about her and how deeply in love I was with her. She kissed me and I headed out to class. She gave me the address to her mom's apartment and told me to pick her up there at 11:00 AM Friday. There were no classes this Friday. She told me how much she was looking forward to our weekend together.

12