All Comments on 'The College Sluts Ch. 18-20'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FetischLeserFetischLeserover 2 years ago

I realy like your storys, but i was a bit disapointet because I expectad a Foursome when Anna and Cloe showed up. Usually I would now expect it in the next Part but unfotunately you said you will not continiu.

Pleas keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The worse chapter yet. Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad to see the break but happy to read another chapter. I must say I love your charter development. My fav author hands down

PoopyPants82PoopyPants82over 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic! While I'll be sad to see them go, I'm glad that you'll continue to write. Your stories are my absolute favorites on literotica. There is so little well-written lesbian scat erotica that is both consensual and doesn't involve a hardcore BDSM theme. I love your stories. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least have Jane and Lily get married or something... They should end up happy together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad to see an ending to these characters - It's testament to your writing that I genuinely have cared for Lilly, Jane, Chloe and Anna and hoped for them to have a happy ending. Yours are probably the most consistently well written and storied content on the site, and I hope you continue.

Good luck with whatever it is keeping you busy in life, that always comes first, and hope to see your name pop up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having a break is the right decision waiting for inspiration to come back. The Village Sluts was great, this not as much too much filling not enough dirt

TrumpetsalsaTrumpetsalsaabout 2 years ago

I just finished the Village Sluts and now the College Sluts. I’m a bi male who enjoys pee play but has no interest in scat play. That said, my compliments to Sgary for a huge effort creating these stories. I loved first Anna and Chloe and then Jane and Lily. I read every word - yes, a few typos here and there my fave being “ass he” instead of “as she” - and really got into and super aroused by every chapter. I got a good appreciation of scat fetish which I was aware of but never thought about very much. So thank you very much for such fun and well written series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES