All Comments on 'The Collegiate Milkmaid Ch. 06'

by ZotDragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
From a bit immature, to very immature.

I not turning Lez am I? Maybe I just turning bi? Or perhaps I am just doing a favor for someone doing me a favor? Or maybe I am just cheating on my boyfriend? Dumb, very dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story started off so good

Now it's just wandering around looking for new people for Kelly to breastfeed. Who else is going to join the mix next? Will you have Kelly start breastfeeding her cousin? It's all so random and "Dear Penthouse" as to be cliche. Too bad, because the first chapters were really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the haters

Ignore the haters, I liked it! Made me wet, and ready for my man to get out of bed and relieve the pressure in my over full breasts!

Please continue with stories of lactation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

I think the story is pretty well written. Nothing feels too contrived or forced. The other commentators maybe just have prude girlfriends/wives, which makes a story like this hard to imagine, I guess... The story up till now is eerily similar to the relationship between my girlfriend and I. So that pretty much disqualifies any comments about this story's validity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Is there a chapter 7? I sure hope so.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Second different series and loved both. Thanks for the turn on and for writing. I have to come back and read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZotDragon@ZotDragon
439 Followers
Always open to interesting comments and email. Please don't waste my time with childish attacks and poor grammar. Thanks to all who've sent supportive emails and compliments!