All Comments on 'The Color of Sex Ch. 26-30'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Zomg

Wow this was so good, loved all the chapters and this ending!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Great Finish!

Yes, a long and interesting read. Enjoyed it immensely, and a 'happy' ending! Lots of good varied sex and a compelling story...Thank you!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Great series, lots of wonderful ups and down and a happy ending. Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
publish!!

please publish this story it's amazing! It's one of the few stories on here that not only has a great story line but it also has developing characters and a romantic touch. Plus it is not only about sex and you have a very nice writing style. This story had me literally hooked to my computer all day and night! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not bdsm fan but stuck it out anyway. Like that the "good guys" won in the end. ...and the anal fixation of the current era goes on... I guess you might educate 1 guy about the pill + antibiotics + sex = baby with this story? Maybe? Very realistic about who's watching who's watching who and what they'll do with the info. Realistic about Candice's attitude "it's just sex" changing with time. Like how all the players think they are playing everyone else...and going to "get out" before everyone else WITH the goods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1+1=

One slut, one cuck and one bastard.

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Hollywood Ending…all good to those who should have it!

Sexy story!

Thanks ..quite the hijinks!

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous