The Comely Crewmate

Story Info
Captain Rez'okun distracts Ryleia from her objective.
1k words
4.33
993
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunbringer Firasi and Phoenix Mage Rhydras watched carefully from afar as agents of the Alliance began laying claim to a large vein of Azerite. They had not expected competition when they arrived on the Molten Cay, but now it was a problem they had no choice but to deal with. Fortunately, the Blazing Sunhawks were among the best Quel'Thalas had to offer and comported themselves with commensurate prestige.

"There's three of them... one for each of us," Firasi declared with determination. "I'll draw their attention while you two burn them down one at a time."

"A brilliant plan," said Rhydras, his hands already gleaming with arcane energy.

"Remember, teamwork is key. Don't get distracted, and most importantly--"

Firasi turned around to address his whole team, but it was only Rhydras standing behind him.

"Wait... where is she?"

The two men looked around, but their teammate was nowhere in sight.

----------------------------------------

Within the dim cabin of the Zandalari ship, Phoenix Mage Ryleia stood slightly bent over a large wooden table, her hands planted firmly upon it for support as Captain Rez'okun's enormous Zandalari cock pushed into her from behind. The blood elf had been completely disrobed and left wearing only her jewelry and high-heeled boots. Her head was tilted directly upward, her emerald eyes feasting on the tall troll's countenance as he stared down at her with a lustful grin. He thrust into her about once every second, allowing them both to savor each other's intimacy.

"I really ought to be out there helping..." she protested half-heartedly. "You know... collecting Azerite..."

He didn't respond, but it must have been obvious she didn't want him to stop. As preposterous as it was, the captain had thoroughly seduced her, a feat she would have thought to be impossible before arriving on Zandalar. She was never fond of primitive races, especially trolls, finding them to be far below her station. The men of the Golden Empire were a different breed, however. They stood upright with pride, embellishing their dark-skinned bodies with golden tattoos that captured her imagination. Their confidence was alluring, and as she recently discovered, they were very well-endowed.

Rez'okun's left hand had found purchase on her cheek with his thumb grazing her lips. While she wasn't particularly thrilled about her pristine face being touched by his dirty fingers, she allowed him to do as he pleased, considering it a small price to pay for the sensual diversion. His extremity made her head seem small by comparison, but, despite the disparity, she didn't seem to have too much of a problem accommodating his humongous manhood. Perhaps elven women were made for troll men, after all.

Still, as sublime as it was to be the recipient of the captain's love, Ryleia's dereliction of duty was not something that would go unnoticed, and her sense of pride compelled her to show at least some degree of resistance. If her crew ever found out she had abandoned them to have sex with a troll, the humiliation would be enough to kill her. With a hesitant voice, she attempted to negotiate with her persistent lover.

"Maybe we could... uhh... continue this when we get back to... hnn... Dazar'alor..."

In response, Rez'okun's hand slid down her face a bit further until it was beneath her jaw. The slight pressure she felt around her throat aroused her immensely, causing her to blush. By this point, she was utterly powerless, a feeling she wasn't used to as a tenured mage of Quel'Thalas. She began breathing more heavily, eventually realizing the troll was going to bring her to a climax. When that occurred, she gasped and convulsed in a moment of ecstasy that was unlike anything she had ever felt before. It struck her as absurd that the best orgasm of her life was just delivered by a troll, but there was no denying what she just experienced.

"Ahh... Rez...! You're just... oh, fuck me..."

As Ryleia stammered praise for the captain, he carried on without a pause, gradually increasing the cadence of his thrusts. Several minutes and multiple orgasms later, the elf's skin was red and perspiry, her body overwrought from constant ravishment. She no longer cared about controlling her volume, explicitly moaning with candid vulgarity. Ensuingly, she felt his right hand dig into her fiery red tresses and seize her scalp, forcing her face-first against the table. Grappling her in this position, he proceeded to bang her faster and more vigorously, much to her gratification. It was only a matter of seconds before he finished, and so she surrendered to him entirely, relishing the final moments of sexual bliss before the grand finale.

At long last, Rez'okun ejaculated, pumping his load deep within Ryleia's reproductive organs. The feeling of his erection throbbing inside her was bewildering. He uttered something in Zandali as he held her down and inseminated her, but she didn't need to understand it to appreciate how provocative it sounded. It came as no surprise that he had far more cum than she could absorb, and so an ample amount of it trickled down her thighs. Although the manner in which he finished was certainly irresponsible, she was too strung out to complain. When she felt him pull out of her, she closed her eyes and sighed with satisfaction.

"Mmm... that was incredible," she confessed after taking a moment to recover. "Now why don't I clean you off?"

"How sweet of ya," he said with a smirk.

She was grateful for his approval and went to work straight away, dutifully licking the residue off of his cock while he caressed her head. As depraved as it was, she was pleased to demonstrate her appreciation for taking her on such an exhilarating adventure. Once she finished, she sat upon the table and beamed at him affectionately. "There, all better..."

He chuckled deviously. "Aren't ya glad ya stayed aboard da ship?"

"Oh yes," she replied. "In fact, if you ask me, this has been our most successful expedition yet."