The Company Ch. 07

Story Info
A new client!
777 words
3.89
4.6k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time had gone by, Ronald was glad he had chosen the pregnancy and STD free package. Neither Emily or Stacy had gotten pregnant or and STD. Ronald was still doing very well and his daughter Emily shared his bed each night. He'd paid his wife, well former wife well. She went off and lived somewhere. He didn't care as long as he could bang his daughter.

Mr. Smith was surprised when a woman walked into his office. The older woman was beautiful and commanding. He wondered what she could possibly want. She extended her hand.

"Hello Mr. Smith, I'm Arden Anderson...well formally Anderson now I've gone back to my maiden name of Woods. I was hoping you could help me today." said Arden Anderson.

"What can I do for you...Ms. Anderson...I mean Woods." said Mr. Smith. The woman gave him a small smile.

"About twenty years ago now you transformed my daughter and her husband to be my ex-husband's willing sex slaves do you remember that?" Arden questioned.

Mr. Smith nodded. Ronald Anderson's sex slaves had been one of his finest projects. "Well...I'm sorry about that but there's not much I can do, they've been programed you see..."

Arden held up her hand to quite Mr. Smith. "No, no, no I'm not mad about that at all. At least not any longer. You see I realized that I'm a lesbian and there's nothing like having my pussy eaten out. I know you don't know what I mean but trust me there's nothing like it. Since I have cash now you won't believe how many women have buried their face deep into me." Arden grew wet at the thought of all the women who had eaten her out but that was neither here nor there right now.

"Well, then what can I do for you?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"When I said I wasn't mad at my husband, I didn't tell the truth...I'm conflicted. I want him to learn how to respect women. He hasn't done that..ever...I believe in Femdom and I want him to worship me...I want him to respect women. That's what I want." said Arden.

Mr. Smith didn't judge his clients. He'd seen all sorts of kinks and given his customers what they wanted with his amazing life changing machine. Mr. Smith loved control and money. He could tell Arden also loved control. She deserved to be respected.

"It would be costly...maybe more than you can afford." said Mr. Smith.

"I'm prepared to offer you 80% control in my husband's corporation. It's the first business to reach a hundred trillion in market share. I draw $200 billion a year as par of my divoce settlement. I need it for homes, sluts...all the things a Dom needs. I'm sure you know what I mean." stated Arden.

Mr. Smith nodded. He did. It was ALOT of money. Not just that I was an opportunity for fun. Mr. Smith loved to tinker with his machine and future subs. Ronald Anderson was just the person to play with.

"Did you have anything particular in mind for your husband?" he questioned Arden.

"Just make him..well her as SUPER bimbo-y as possible. Also super submissive if you can, naturally a long tongue...pussy licker you know. Dripping wet at the sight of me. A trashy bimbo slut. I want everyone to know it. Can you do that?" Arden questioned.

"Denfinly," stated Mr. Smith. He had nothing but respect for Arden. She knew what she wanted. "It'll take about three months though. You know how lazy your husband is...meanwhile for the cash that you'll be giving me I suppose you can borrow one of my sluts. They're down the hall."

He led Arden down the hall. It was filled with his sluts each in a Barbie type box. In a state of semi-sleep until they were called upon. Arden looked at them but decided none were for her. She had her own sluts back at her mansion. She could afford to have anyone she wanted.

"None of these sluts are good enough. You're really going to have to up your game if you want to impress me." She told Mr. Smith. "I expect you to deliver. If not I suppose I can always go to your competition. I only came to you out of respect for saving my daughter from her poor choice in husband. So I hope you do your best." With that Arden left. She had better things to do than waste her time on Mr. Smith and his sub par products.

She'd give him his three months. A day later than that and she couldn't promise what would happen to him!