All Comments on 'The Company Party Pt. 02'

by SallyRene

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 5 years ago
excellent

Both parts are well done. Well written and you have captured well the dynamics of a M/s relationship. I am impressed. I look forward to further instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This little 2 part story made me so fucking angry, he’s a fucking arsehole

Piss poor excuse for a Dom. No communication.

He knew she was highly stressed, going somewhere she didn’t want to on her own because Mr Highandfuckingmighty decided to surprise her. Of course she doesn’t know he’s going to be there so she’s still unnecessarily stressed.

He used her treating her like shit right before she had to go out

She was very drunk and horny, hit on by the boss’s son who decided to feel her up get her off and would then have fucked her regardless of what she wanted because she was dressed exactly how her “Master” wanted her dressed namely in a way to keep her horny and distracted all night.

I’m not saying she was blameless because she was definitely in the wrong she should have told the guy to leave her alone but she definitely did not deserve that shitty treatment.

Next “Master” drags her out destroys the symbol of their relationship, DOESN’T talk to her or get her account, then Mr Highandfuckingmighty gives her the silent treatment, sends her to a bed away from him, decides to use her again. After all she isn’t a person she’s 3 holes that he uses whenever he wants. On top of all that he tells her she’s fucking worthless, he’s going to do whatever the fuck he wants to whoever he wants (I struggle to see a difference in the treatment here) because he can’t trust her anymore but y’know it’s ok because Master loves her.

Master needs to grow the fuck up and stop throwing his fucking toys out of the pram.

I fail to see how him fucking other people is going to repair the trust in this relationship?

A common trait amongst submissives is acutely low self esteem, it’s compounded when a sub goes through sub drop. So whilst he’s doing the whole oh woe is me, I love her so much what will I do if she leaves me??

One day when she’s home alone after the silent treatment continues or worse is replaced by a narrative of who he’s going to fuck whilst she has to sit there and say nothing, (because she has to prove that she can be a good little toy) and he goes to fetch the new toy home to let the worthless toy know she’s bad. She’ll write him a note to explain, to apologise, begging forgiveness because she knows she’s failed him, that she’s worthless and was grateful that he ever looked at her. then she’ll swallow every pill in the house that she can find get in a hot bath and cut her wrists secure in the knowledge that he’ll be happy because he’s going to collect his new pet.

Because low self esteem leads to self loathing and the worst thing any sub can do is let her Master down. No master can deliver a punishment worse than the one that’s going on inside the subs head.

It’s why COMMUNICATION is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of BDSM. I was shocked that the author is female, after all low self esteem is prevalent amongst women and it spirals out of control if a woman is also a sub.

Punishment should be issued and then the incident that brought about the punishment is deemed to be over. The fucktard in this story is instead aiming for death by a thousand cuts.

If this story was based on real life I can only hope that either he manned up and decided to use his words or that she left him for a real Dom.

Congrats your story provoked an emotional response.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dont quit your day job. Stinks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSallyRene@SallyRene
I'm a married submissive with over 10 years of experience if different areas. My interests include a wide variety within the BDSM spectrum and also some vanilla is fine for a change.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES