The Concept is Really Simple Ch. 02

Story Info
Kenny and Becky get engaged. Kenny promises to obey Becky.
2.8k words
4.06
8.5k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Over the next few days, Becky and I discussed our upcoming engagement and marriage.

She had already scripted out our engagement.

"Go to the Zales in the mall. Ask for Mrs. Plotkin. Tell her Becky sent you. She is holding the ring for you. I would still like a formal proposal. I'd like it at my house in front of my parents. I suggest you reference obedience in your proposal."

My sentient head and the one comprising part of my penis found her guidance stimulating.

I did as Becky requested. She picked out what I thought was a beautiful ring. I appreciated how she considered my income when choosing it. Mrs. Plotkin reminded me in many ways of my future mother in law Joan and my unofficial fiancé Becky. I wondered if I was entering a small, but exclusive world of like-minded couples comprising a national, if not global network.

I went over to Becky's house on a Saturday night. She had tipped off John and Joan because they had put out quite a spread. Becky greeted me at the door dressed as if we were going to a fancy restaurant making me glad I had worn a suit.

She told me after giving me a quick kiss I looked quite handsome.

I thanked her and told her she looked stunningly beautiful.

"Mom and Dad, Kenny is here."

They came into the living room. I noticed they were also nicely dressed.

"Kenny has something to discuss with you."

She then left the room.

I told them I was in love with their daughter and wanted to ask her for her hand in marriage. They told me it was obvious Becky was crazy about me. Before they gave me their blessing, they asked me if I really knew what I was getting into.

I assured them I did.

"Then you have our blessing. Becky, come join us."

Becky entered the room. Joan told her what I had asked them and now it was time for me to ask her.

I got down on both knees. Becky took my hands in her and I told her she made me feel whole and how I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and how deeply in love I had fallen and I asked her to marry and finished my request by promising to love and to obey her always.

She told me to stand up. She looked me in the eye as we held hands and told me,

"Yes."

She held out her hand. I fished the engagement ring out of my pocket and placed it on her finger.

"It's beautiful," she said showing it to her parents who agreed it was.

John shook my hand and hugged me. He was a big man and I felt like I was in the embrace of a bear. Joan also gave me a hug. She was tall which made our hug a bit awkward as my face ended up pressed against her breasts and my hands were ever briefly on her buttocks instead of around her waist.

I was embarrassed by what happened, but they told me not to be.

Joan said, "It has happened to me more than once when I've hugged a short man. Thankfully, it all balances out when we're horizontal, I mean, you're horizontal, oh, never mind."

It was nice to see her blush like I had.

"Anyway, welcome to the family. I know you two have discussed this, but have you set a date?"

John went to get a bottle of champagne and glasses.

Becky said, "We haven't, but I have a date picked out."

Joan commented, "That's just a few months away. I guess that means you have a job lined up. Congratulations!"

Becky smiled, "Thank you. I haven't told anyone, but I do. I accepted it earlier today."

"Where are we moving?" I asked.

"D.C., well not actually D.C., but Reston, Virginia."

Her mom asked, "Have you talked to Father? It might be tough to get on the schedule."

Becky said, "I was thinking of not having a church wedding and going with a courthouse wedding, just immediate family."

John returned and handed us a glass. He offered a congratulatory toast.

We all took a sip, mine deeper than the others.

Joan talked to John, "Becky doesn't want a wedding officiated by Father."

Becky didn't deny it and she said, "Mom, you know my reasons."

Joan said, "I do, he's very old school, but he's no stick in the mud. He understands every family is unique. He's been quite accepting of your dad's and my marriage."

Becky answered, "I'm well aware of how good he has been to the two of you which is all the reason I want a courthouse wedding. Father is a very nice man, but it would be awkward."

Joan said she understood, but she really wished Becky would get married in the church.

I had never seen them disagree on anything, but I also knew these two amazing women were also quite headstrong.

I decided I needed to speak up, "Becky, I will do whatever you want, but I hate to see you and your mom at odds. May I offer a compromise. How about if I find a priest to officiate at our wedding?"

I continued, "I'm not religious, but I agreed to become a Catholic. I have friends who I'm sure can help.

Joan said, "That's a great suggestion."

Her husband, unsurprisingly, agreed.

Her mom asked, "Becky, what do you think? If you want a courthouse wedding I will respect your wishes and consider the matter closed."

Becky looked like she was about to cry. She said, "You would do that for me?"

I nodded I would.

"See how good he is to me. Okay, I'll get married in the church. I want you to know I don't want just any priest. I can help you narrow the choices."

I assured her it wouldn't be a problem.

Joan suggested Becky and I might as well kill two birds with one stone, the priest marrying us would also instruct me on the faith.

We drank some more champagne then headed to the dining room where Joan and Becky took a seat.

John motioned for me to follow him into the kitchen.

He again welcomed me to the family and said he looked forward to having me as his son in law. He then said, "Now, let's prepare our ladies their plates."

We brought them their plates, then prepared our own.

They thanked us. John asked if we could join them or if they wished to dine in private.

Joan deferred to Becky who said, "I think you two should dine with us. After all, it's not every day I get engaged."

She pointed to the chair beside her for me to sit on.

We ate, drank, and talked. John got up several times, but told me, "As guest of honor, you stay seated, but after you're Becky's husband I'll expect you to help me in the kitchen."

I helped John clean up afterwards and to serve dessert and coffee.

John said to Joan and Becky, "Kenny is a quick study. He'll do well."

Becky agreed, "I think so. He's also quite handsome in a boyish way."

After we finished our dessert and coffee I asked Becky if we should go and break the news to my parents.

She thought that was a great idea. We said goodbye to her parents and made the drive to my parents'.

They were home and waiting for us as I had told them what I was doing that evening.

My mom really liked Becky, but my dad's attraction to Becky was a bit muted. Her type of woman had the opposite effect on him than it did me; she scared and intimidated him. She was too confident and outspoken and pretty.

My mom thought otherwise. She liked that Becky was everything she wasn't. She also wished my dad was more like me.

We shared a couple of bottles of wine as we discussed our plans with them. My parents were surprised I was going to convert, but weren't surprised we would be moving right away.

My mom looked at my dad and said, "D.C. seems so far away."

He thought it did too, but he sounded relieved we wouldn't be close by.

Becky and I left my house and headed back to hers.

She parked the car in front of the house alongside the curb, flashed the headlights, then turned off the ignition.

Thirty seconds later, the front porch light turned off then back on. She had signaled her parents we were home so they didn't need to stay up.

"I don't like worrying them," she told me, "especially after we've been drinking."

She added, "There's no rush to go inside or to call it a night."

I took her hint and initiated a kiss. We French kissed for several minutes during which she would suck on my lip or my tongue. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

I massaged her breast and because her nipples were so long when erect, started to pinch and roll one of her nipples.

She sounded a bit winded when she said, "You have such talented fingers, Kenny. Let's get in the back seat so we can both be more comfortable."

I started to say, "I don't know if that's a great idea. What if your parents come outside?"

She put a finger to my lip, "Shhh, remember your promise to obey me."

"I do."

"Take off your coat and tie," she said.

I got out of the car, removed them, put them in the front seat and got in the back seat.

We didn't slam the doors, but I'm sure the neighborhood heard four car doors closing.

I decided if she wasn't worried about her mom and dad then I wouldn't either.

I had to admit I liked being told to obey. I had no doubt she was prepared for any situations which might develop, like her parents showing up in the middle of our makeout session.

As much as I might want to be the one to deal with them I knew I should keep quiet and let her deal with them.

We resumed our makeout session and within a few minutes Becky leaned forward and told me to unzip her dress and unsnap her bra.

She slipped her arms through the sleeves and freed her breasts from the confines of her bra.

"Much better," she said, "All yours to play with."

I lowered my head and alternated kissing and sucking them.

"You like my breasts don't you?"

I told her, "I love your breasts. They are magnificent."

She put a hand on the back of my head and told me, "Suck."

"That feels nice, Kenny. My breasts aren't just for pleasure and for providing sustenance to my babies, but for emotional comfort. Think of them as a place you go when you need me to hold and comfort you."

"Like after a really bad day at work or after you've done something to upset me and caused me to punish you. It will help you dry those tears and remind you I still love you. Or when you're just feeling emotionally fragile because married life can be complicated."

"When I offer you my breasts I want you to always accept the invitation, no matter how bad the sting, because I promise your mouth on my titty will make us both feel better and start us on the path to healing, forgiveness, and acceptance."

"I think I'm ready for you to go down on me Kenny. Hike my dress up and take off my panties. Sniff the crotch and smell how aroused I am right now. Let me spread out so you can enjoy me."

I knelt on the floorboard and orally pleasured my fiancé. She talked a lot about how attentive and selfless I was.

After her orgasm, she said, "I needed that. You know women don't reach their sexual peak until a decade later than men. I just hope you can keep up, but if you can't I hope you understand I have needs."

"Your face is all wet. Sit down beside me."

She made room for me on the backseat.

She initiated a kiss. Her hand dropped into my lap and caressed my erection.

"Isn't my ring beautiful? There's just enough moonlight so you can see it sparkle. Thanks for buying it. I bet the sight of it on your erection makes you even more excited than usual."

"Here, let me unzip you."

She paused to unzip my pants, reach in, and fished out my erect penis.

She wrapped her fingers around it.

"Look at my hand. Pretty sexy isn't it, gripping you. Did you notice my manicure? French tips."

I told Becky her hand looked really sexy, especially with the ring on her finger and the diamond twinkling in the moonlight. I also told her I did notice her new manicure and said her hands and fingers had always been a turn on for me.

We both looked down and observed her hand as she caressed my swollen penis.

"You know fetishes aren't bad or unhealthy if your partner wants you to have them."

"They're not?" I asked.

She looked me in the eye, "Not at all. I think you already have one or two fetishes, for my breasts and for my pussy, but you can have others, some are an object while others can be tied to how something I do makes you feel emotionally, that you want me to do it because you need it as much as I do."

"I know I sound like I'm talking in riddles, but it will become clearer in the next few months. Obeying me should be a fetish you embrace with every fiber of your being. It should arouse you to wait on me and because it arouses you compels you to seek what you can do for me."

I felt like she was trying to get me to share my innermost thoughts so I decided it was time to share with her two of my obsessions, one very recent and the other much older.

I said, "Becky, I've always had a thing for your feet. I can't explain it, not other women's feet, but yours."

She asked as her hand pumped my manhood up and down, "What do you want to do with them?"

I told her.

She said, "After we get married they are all yours. Sounds sexy what you want to do with them. I like that you find them such a turn on. I have a few activities we can do which I'm sure you'll enjoy."

"You said you had two fetishes. What's your other one?"

I answered, "This is so embarrassing."

She urged me to tell her reminding me she was going to be my wife.

I could feel the heat in my face.

She asked, "Does it have to do with something I did the other night?"

I whispered, "Yes," feeling ashamed at having to admit it.

"Look, your penis is crying, just like the other night."

She wiped up the bead of precum and brought it to my mouth. I showed no hesitation and needed no prodding. I opened my mouth and closed it around her finger.

"Lots of men, once they get a taste, find themselves wanting it all the time. It's no different than wanting to taste me. I'll give you all you want. I have a confession of my own to make."

"I fantasize about you going down on me after I'm full of semen. Does that turn you on too?"

I told her, "It does."

"It's nice we share the same fetish isn't it? I think it's time we finish what we started."

She turned her attention to my penis. She pumped hard and fast with one hand and held her left hand in front of it.

"Come for me Kenny," she urged feeling my penis swell knowing my climax was imminent.

I grunted out as my penis spasmed releasing streams of ejaculate into the palm of her left hand.

No sooner had I finished climaxing than she brought her hand up to my face and encouraged me to lick up its contents, reminding me her ring needed my tongue's attention.

"Aren't you glad you told me? I'm so wet right now I'm going to need your face down there one more time before we call it a night."

I put my penis back in my pants, zipped up, and again knelt between Becky's open legs.

I pressed my face against her sex and began to slowly lick her.

"Feels so nice what you are doing Kenny. Just imagine how much better it will be for both of us when I'm all full of cum and you're licking me. I'm glad you're so oral."

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers