The Concept is Really Simple

Story Info
Becky tells Kenny obedience is the key to a good marriage.
3k words
3.3
15.1k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

My girlfriend Becky and I were in the backseat of her car which we preferred to the cramped backseat of my compact. The seats were vinyl which made them cleanup after our makeout sessions much easier than my car's cloth ones.

Becky's parents were great and they had embraced me from day one. They interacted very differently from my own parents who I thought didn't have such a great relationship. My parents argued a lot. There seemed to be constant tension and if my parents weren't quarreling, my dad was usually finding fault with one of his children.

I really admired how they were openly affectionate and how they treated each other, especially John's treatment of Joan. John was much easier to talk to than my dad who seemed obsessed with playing a part he wasn't suited for. My mom seemed frustrated, if not fed up, with having to deal with my dad.

She felt like they were always competing and he always needed to win. John and Joan never seemed to compete and she always got her way.

I was on my knees, Becky was sitting up, her back against the car door. She had gotten more relaxed and not so worried about losing control and ending up pregnant. She had her jeans dress hiked above her waist, her panties off, legs open wide, her arms out of the sleeves, the top of the dress off of her shoulders, her bra unfastened, and her breasts free of their cups.

She had very large tear shaped breasts. No sag with large areolae and very pink nipples which when erect reminded me of the eraser on a kid's pencil. I hadn't measured them but I estimate them to be an inch long, and very sensitive.

Her breasts, and especially her nipples, had an invisible wire running between them and her clitoris.

We were taking our time as we felt safe where we had gone to park.

We would kiss a while. My fingers would play with her tits and pussy, then I would stop kissing her and suck each breast, then kiss her some more, and then lower my head and lick her wet, soft, pink, flesh between her legs, then pause, kiss her, suck her tits, and repeat, but not always in the same order.

Becky was a wet mess between her legs.

She was conscious of how wet she got and we had a towel underneath her, but she worried about her dress getting wet.

She broke from our kiss and asked me to help her as together we peeled off her dress and tossed it into the front suit.

She then said, "I might as well get comfortable," and took off her bra.

She reminded me to stay dressed as I would be the one to hop in the front seat and drive us out of there or give her time to get dressed. It wasn't a really well thought out plan.

We resumed our session.

When I stopped licking her to make a detour to her breasts, she moaned, "Kenneth, you are driving me crazy."

I told her, "That's my intention."

She said, "Well, it's working. After this, no more stopping. You need to finish what you started."

I did as she asked and after I returned to pleasuring her using my mouth she yelled out a few unladylike words, mentioned God a few times, and flooded my face with her lady nectar as she orgasmed.

I backed off and gave her some time to recover. I stayed where I was because most of the time she would have me eat her a second or even third time. All she needed was a short break and she was ready to be pleasured some more.

That night she changed up the routine and still unclothed asked me to join her on the back seat. She initiated a kiss with me, unbuttoned my shirt and exposed my chest and sucked on my small but very hard nipples.

I groaned when she bit them. Her hand dropped into my lap where she unzipped my pants, reached in, and fished out my very short, but very hard penis.

Her grip on it was very loose and her touch soft and light.We stopped our kiss and both of us looked down to watch her hand.

I don't know if what she was doing was intended to get me to open up, but it did.

"Becky, I like your mom and dad's marriage."

She didn't seem surprised by my comment. She smiled, "And so do I."

"I like how your dad treats her."

"She does too. He's very good to her."

I told her, "I want to be that good to you."

"You're very good to me, but I understand what you mean. I'd like that too."

I asked, "What do I need to do?"

She tightened her grip and the force of her jacking my penis up and down.

She looked at me, "It's really simple. Just obey me."

I asked, "That's it?"

She answered, "That's it. Nothing complicated, but it takes real commitment and selflessness."

"I'm committed and I can be selfless."

She asked, "And be happy about it?"

"I think so."

She said, "Let's try an experiment. Tell me when you're about to cum."

She pumped my penis for another thirty seconds before I told her I was about to climax.

She then stopped and took her hand off of it.

My poor penis jerked all over the place. It was swollen purple. A long bead of precum oozed from the urethra.

She took her thumb and wiped it up.

She placed her thumb in front of my face. I pulled away.

She laughed, "Not so easy to obey. Maybe next time."

She then added, "My dad would do it if my mom asked."

I said, "But I doubt if she's ever asked him to do this."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know what they do behind closed doors. All I know is you said you were willing to obey and I'm asking you to do this one small thing as a sign of your commitment and you're hesitating."

I opened my mouth and she inserted her thumb into, "Now suck. Good boy. That wasn't so bad was it? Of course it wasn't. It was all in your head."

She removed her thumb.

I admitted it was psychological and it didn't taste awful or even bad which proved her point.

"See, I was right which is another reason why my dad obeys my mom. She's always right."

I laughed and because I know no one is always right asked her, "And when she's wrong?"

"He doesn't let her know, but he does try what she suggested first."

"Has their marriage always been like this?"

"Like what?" Becky asked.

"You know, like has she always been the boss and he does what tells him?"

She looked at me, "I think so. I can't remember when it wasn't."

I said, "They seem really happy."

Becky answered, "That's because they are really happy."

She lowered her voice and brought her lips to mine, "Now why don't you get back on your knees and while you make me happy I'll tell you a story, but first put away your penis."

In.a flash I had my face buried between her open thighs and began lapping and probing her sex.

"You're a good pussy eater, Kenny. My mom said I need to marry the man who can bring out the slut in me and you do. I love it when you French kiss my vagina. Your tongue is soft."

"About my story. Actually it's two stories. I came home way early and they must not have heard me. The bedroom door was closed and my mom was giving my dad a piece of her mind. I had never heard her so mad."

"I heard him say he was sorry, but she said that was inadequate and he needed to be punished. A few seconds later I heard what sounded like something hitting flesh and him counting each time it hit him."

"That was the first story. The second story is my reaction. I reached inside my panties and rubbed myself as I listened. I was soaking wet with excitement. I wanted to scream, but climaxed quietly."

"It gets better. I was about to quietly walk away and head to my bedroom which is on the other side of the house when I heard them making love. Not like in the movies where the man fucks the woman, but using his mouth."

"I knew he was using his mouth because I heard her tell him to lick. I think the excitement of the spanking and whatever he was doing with his mouth made what she was feeling very intense because she orgasmed a couple of minutes later."

"I hurried away, went to my room, closed the door, quickly changed, and got into bed. I laid there thinking about what I heard, but too afraid to touch myself in case they opened the door."

"I heard my dad come into the kitchen. He made something for them and then he returned to their bedroom. When he closed the door I felt safe enough to masturbate again."

"I wasn't upset with them, but enthralled by what I had overheard them doing. I tried spying on them or looking for clues. I had some success, but they were pretty good at being discrete."

"At first I thought what they were doing might be wrong. I mean hitting someone isn't right, but I also saw how good he treated her and how affectionate they were with each other. I mean, my dad worships my mom, but she adores him for it."

"It was after we started dating I knew what I felt with you was different than how I felt with any man I had previously dated. I also knew a lot of marriages don't last. I asked my parents what was the secret to theirs."

"My mom grabbed my dad's hand and rubbed it with the back of her thumb as she looked me in the eye. She said, 'One word, obedience. Your dad does what I asked, without hesitation.' She looked at him and asked him if she was right. He admitted she was."

"My dad asked me, "You've developed feelings for Kenny haven't you? Now you want to know if he'll be like me because you're your mother through and through. All I can tell you is to be patient and you'll know if he is the kind of man you are looking for."

"Mom interjected, 'Your father is right. My intuition told me he was the one. I gave him a few tests and he proved me right."

Becky's focus returned to the pleasure I was giving her. It never ceased to amaze me how vulgar she could be when it came to sex because she never used foul language outside the bedroom.

She humped my face as she grabbed my head and told me to tongue fuck her cunt. She then directed me to suck her clitoris and to shove a few fingers into her cunt.

After she orgasmed, she said, 'That was nice. We had better get me dressed and get going."

It was the first instance in our time together where she had me assist her in dressing.

"You're learning. All you have to do is obey. The concept is really simple."

I told her as I fastened her bra, "It is, but there are mental roadblocks."

She answered, "Then we'll have to knock them down."

In the car headed towards her house she suggested we stop and grab a bite.

I asked, "Were those stories you told me for real or did you make them up to get me excited?"

She answered, "What difference does it make if they had their intended affect? Did they excite you?"

"They did. I came in my pants."

She answered, "You make it sound like something to be ashamed of. I'm glad you did because it means you really like this."

We went inside the diner, sat down, and chatted about work and where we wanted to be in ten years.

Becky said, "Working full time. Three or four kids. A stay at home husband cooking, cleaning, doing the wash, raising the kids. And you Kenny, what do you want to be doing in ten years?"

"I never thought about it, but I could be a stay at home dad. I'd eventually want to go back to work, maybe just part time. I'm a homebody at heart and know you're not. I don't know if you would like to stay home full time."

Becky answered, "I wouldn't, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be an involved parent. I just want to put my education to use and see how far I can climb the ladder."

I assured her, "All the way to the top. I could easily see you on a board or even as a CEO somewhere. Long wooden desks. Leather chairs. Having people report to you."

She admitted she was a type A personality, "Which is why it's important the man I marry not be. I'm attracted to type As for the same reason you are attracted to me, but I also know they aren't a good long term option."

I was glad she clarified her remark and said, "You may not be a Type A, but I'm very attracted to you. I was speaking in generalities."

I answered, "I completely understand. I think Type A men feel the same about Type A women. They are attracted to them, but they ultimately go for the Type B. I'm attracted to Type A women or should I say a certain special Type A woman."

We chatted about our subjects over our meal. She asked me how I felt about relocating. I told her I would be open to the idea and asked if she was extending an invitation.

She smiled, "Maybe. I just think with my career I have to move if I want to succeed."

"True. Teachers can go just about anywhere. We have to stop teaching and go into administration if we want to advance. The nice thing is everywhere you go we're in demand."

She pointed out, "And you could take a break from teaching and pick up where you left off."

It wasn't that simple, but she was right. I knew plenty of teachers who left and returned.

I was still living at home, paying my parents rent as I knew they could use the money, but banking most of my paycheck. Becky was a few months away from graduating, but was already interviewing for jobs.

"How are the interviews going?" I asked.

She answered, "They are going really well. I'm narrowing down my choices."

"That's great," I answered envying her opportunity, but also understanding it was hard work, intelligence, and picking the right career path which gave her those opportunities.

I discovered soon after meeting her there wasn't much she couldn't do and do better than most, male or female. She didn't brag because she didn't need to. What I liked about her was her willingness to teach others who were struggling in school.

I teased her if she ever decided not to climb the corporate ladder she could always become a teacher.

She looked me in the eye, "So you're open to the idea of relocating? How do you feel about a courthouse wedding?"

I asked, "Are you proposing?"

Becky replied, "Unofficially, no, that's for you to do. I'm just saying if you do propose there are some stipulations you need to know beforehand."

"Like relocating and a small wedding. And, being a stay at home dad."

Our earlier conversation in the car was still on my mind and her views on how a husband should behave to make a marriage successful appealed to me on many different levels.

I considered myself a feminist so being in a marriage where a woman made the decisions was being true to my convictions.

I also knew it wasn't fair for women to have to put their careers on hold in order to raise a family. From a financial standpoint, it made zero sense for me to support our family and take a huge hit monetarily, just to meet an artificial, outdated, social norm.

I wasn't religious, but Becky was actually very devout in spite of the serious issues she had with the church's patriarchal views. It surprised me she didn't want a courthouse wedding or to have me agree to raise our children in her faith.

With regards to relocating, the idea of moving, and starting our life with a little physical distance from my family appealed to me. There was too much negativity in my house. I often wondered if my parents were waiting until I was gone to split up.

Becky was very close to her parents and her extended family, but she also had an independent streak in her, so I wasn't surprised she would be agreeable to moving. I decided I should just support whatever decision she made. I also knew my profession gave me a lot of flexibility as to where I could live.

I looked at Becky. She liked what she was hearing from me, but I also sensed from her facial expression she was waiting to hear me address the topic she considered the most important. She saw it as the foundation of a great marriage.

While I was agreeing to her stipulations as a way to prove I was a man of conviction, I also sensed there was a sexual component to what Becky wanted, a component I wanted to explore further.

In the car, Becky had given me a taste of what it meant to submit and now I hungered for more. The idea of submitting to her turned me on.

I finished my thought, "And agreeing to obey you, without questioning why."

I thought I had given her a complete answer, but she responded with, "And?"

I felt myself panic and thought what I had forgotten, when it suddenly dawned on me.

I felt a knot in my throat, "And to accept the consequences for when I do not."

Becky told me, "I'll take what you said as a formal proposal for my hand in marriage and I accept."

"You do?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "I do."

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers