The Concert

Story Info
Letting go of inhabition at a concert.
995 words
4.38
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

The lights dimmed, and the stadium roared as the anticipation built, the first few chords of the bands' opening number.

My wife looked spectacular. The look of pure joy on her face as she sipped her drink and danced to her favourite band. Her anticipation had been building all day, and she had leant heavily into her playful side.

It was hard not to keep looking at her. Earlier that day, she had stopped at a shop and bought something new and bold: a red lace bodysuit, the fashionable lingerie as outerwear with only a sheer jacket over the top.

She looked breathtaking, but it was brave. It synched her waist, pushed her large breasts up and gave little to the imagination. It certainly played on mine.

As we walked to the venue from the hotel, it was hard not to notice the attention it got. Husbands walked past her and attempted to glance at her breasts without being noticed. Women did the same as I walked with her, a wry grin across my face as I observed the attention.

As we sat in our seats, two women walked past, and within earshot, one of them said, "Wow, those are some hot tits". I whispered this in her ear, and she smiled.

We danced and sang into the late hours, drinking, singing and making out, my hand gently tracing the lace bodysuit under her jacket. Feeling the contrast between the lace and her soft skin, the gentle strain of it as it stretched to hold her in, it was intoxicating.

There was something undeniably hot about her confidence, her willingness to shelve her inhibition and own her gorgeous body. The countless men and women doubled as they walked past. Knowing that they would give anything to take her jacket and pants off, to savour her delights underneath.

As the concert finished, we breathlessly walked to a bar and fuelled our buzz. We were laughing, joking and touching as we reminisced about the night that was. As we returned to the hotel, the lift doors closed. She stood back and slid her tight pants down, allowing me a glimpse of her perfect round ass framed in the bodysuit, knowing the security camera would pick it up.

As the door opened, she almost danced down the hallway, her incredible body on display, teasing me, knowing I was desperate to have her. We made our way into the hotel room. She grabbed me, letting me run my hands all over her as she pushed me down on the bed and demanded I make her another drink.

As I did, she walked over to the suitcase and rummaged around, slipping out of her pants completely.

"I want to wear this while we dance", she said with a sly grin. "Would you put it in for me"? she said, handing me her but plug. She bent down in front of me, allowing me a full view of her ass, her suit riding between her two perfect cheeks as I slowly separated them and took a moment to take her in before slowly easing the heavily lubed plug inside her as she gently moaned.

She turned around and smiled as she felt the fullness of it in her, sipping her drink and turning to the stereo, turning the music up and dancing around the room so that she could feel the sensation inside of her.

Pulling me close and ground against me as we kissed, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth's as we willed deeper intimacy and connection after hours of desire. As I eased out of my clothes, my rock-hard cock stood to attention, droplets of precum on my head, which she used her thumb to tease before again grinding her ass into my body.

My cock ached. It longed to bury itself inside her, feel her warm, wet grip and release inside as she pulled away and pushed me down on the bed, running her hands over it, stroking it, squeezing it and feeling it grow harder with her touch.

She pushed me down and licked the head, savouring the taste on her tongue before placing her red lips over my head and easing down on my shaft as I begged for more as she pushed me close and closer to climax before withdrawing and turning around, pulling her bodysuit aside and allowing me to see her pussy envelop my longing cock as she eased it inter her, moaning as she moved it slowly in and out, begging me to slap her ass.

I did, but she wanted it harder. She begged for more and moaned as I slapped her ass with each thrust, quickening my pace until I couldn't contain my urge to release inside her any longer. I grabbed her hips and pulled her deep onto me as I let every drop unload inside her.

Breathless but wanting more, I flipped her onto the bed, grabbed her thick thighs in my hands and made my way between her legs with my mouth. She again pulled aside her bodysuit, giving me access to her cum soaked pussy. I breathed in our scent and teased her lips before her hand grabbed my head and directed me to where she wanted my tongue.

"Suck it!" she demanded as I placed my lips over her engorged clit, teasing, licking and sucking it into my mouth while using my hand to slide two fingers into her slick pussy. Her back arched into me as I tasted her, smelt her and wanted to feel her thighs tremble around my head as I worked closer and closer before she shrieked and shook as wave upon wave of pleasure enveloped her.

Still breathless, I kissed my way up to her face and held her in my arms as we kissed each other, savouring the pleasure from our mouths and feeling that special intimacy before collapsing into sleep, entwined in each other.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers