The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips closed over her clit as I sucked it up into my mouth and she gasped loudly.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she exclaimed, continuing to grind herself into me as if she was trying to fuck my face. I copied her rhythm, alternating rough and soft licking as my fingers continued rubbing. She lasted a long time, but eventually came to rest prone on top of me -- my dick forgotten in the intensity of the moment.

We both took a moment to catch our breath, enjoying the sensation of full body contact. She rolled off of me to lie on her back. She kept one leg flat along the bed, while the knee of the other came up to form an angle pointed at the ceiling, openly exposing her naked sex to me. She beckoned to me with her finger and I wasted no time obliging her.

My cock slid easily in to her sopping pussy and we began making slow, passionate love. We kept our faces closes, occasionally kissing as I ground my dick inside her. We periodically made adjustments to move the position of our legs, our torsos, and hands, all the while keeping eye contact as we fucked. After a few minutes, we began talking -- clearly neither of us rushing to achieve a climax.

"I can't believe your wife doesn't want to do this with you more," she said lustily. "You really know how to please your partner."

"Thank you," I replied, grinning. "It is hard not to want to please a goddess like you."

She blushed a little, but I could tell she'd liked it.

"Well if it was me I'd want to do it everyday," she added. "Speaking of which, you really surprised me when you went to my ass. After a few horrible experiences, I've shut that down at home. But what you did felt really good."

"Yeah, it's a little more delicate. But I really do love ass play. Tova and I had a good time last night," I shared.

My stroke must have just then found the right spot because Alexandra's eyes closed and she brought her hands to my chest as she savored the feeling.

Opening them, she said, "Yeah. I liked watching that. It made me want to try it myself."

"Really?" I questioned, knowing that if you think anal sex is going to be bad it almost always is. She nodded seriously. "Ok, well let's add that to the to-do list."

We continued fucking, but it was clear neither of us were particularly close to coming from our soft, sensual activities.

"I think I'm going to need more to come again. Do you want to have your way with me?" she asked, again sharing an inner desire.

"I'd love to. Why don't you lean over the side of the bed," I instructed her.

We disentangled and she stood on the side of the platform, bending down at the waist to lay her torso on the bed, face down. Her delicious booty stuck out behind her, inviting me to take it. I moved in and spread her legs a little farther apart to bring her pussy to the right height. I scooted forward and slowly, with a few adjustments, entered her.

I began slowly as we found the right position and I made sure she was ready for the assault to come. My hands came down to massage her ass cheeks and lower back. Her soft gasps affirmed that she was enjoying the position as my dick stroked her insides. I brought my hands to her hips, and holding them steady, and began increasing the force of my thrusts. After the first few, she grunted in response and flared her ass towards me a little more to offer a better target. My hands gripped her harder and my groin began making a slapping noise as I came back into her.

"Oh yeah, fuck me like that. Fuck me hard," she exclaimed in a strong voice.

I drove at her harder still, trying to give her everything I had. One hand moved up from her hip to roughly grab her breast and tug the nipple between my fingers. She gave a stifled cry in response. Then dropped her face down into the mattress and screamed loudly.

Looking to push her over the brink completely, I brought my hands up to grab the hair that was cascading down her back. Holding it firmly, I began pulling her back towards me in time with my thrusts into her. At first her body tensed, but then relaxed with a quiver as she responded to the combined force of the motion. Soon we were furiously slapping away, her perfect rump absorbing the force of my blows as I repeatedly speared her.

Tightening my grip on her hair, I began pulling her head up and back towards me. Her back arched, letting herself be forcefully fucked on my now swollen member. The whole scene was intensely arousing and I felt a faint ache in my balls as a climax approached.

She brought her hands out to support herself as she arched farther back towards me. I continued drawing her hair towards me, wrapping it around my hand for a better grip.

Alexandra was now fully separated from the bed at about her belly button, using my hold on her hair and her hands for balance. Her voice was a steady stream of cries. I brought my free hand around to again play with her taunt nipple. She lifted one hand off the bed, and reaching behind her, grabbed my arm. My hand encircled her arm as we shared a new physical bond, holding each other as our midsections relentlessly crashed together. Her quaking body spasmed and the fingernails on her hand dug into my arm, announcing her climax had arrived.

I kept driving into her, willing an orgasm what would leave her satisfied. She responded as her ass tried to ram itself harder back into me, quickly losing the rhythm as the experience overwhelmed her. She let go of my arm, bringing it back to the bed for better balance. I continued thrusting into her aggressively, slowly reducing my strokes and releasing her hair so she could come back down onto the bed.

I expected her to be spent, but instead she turned back to me with a dirty look in her eye and declared, "Put it in my ass."

"Well, let's make sure that feels really, really good," I replied. I gave her ass cheek a playful slap and pulled out. "Can you kneel on all fours so I can lick you?"

Alexandra clambered up on bed and got on her hands and knees, presenting her pussy and ass to me at near eye level. I came forward and planted my mouth squarely on her asshole, licking and sucking it gently. I brought my hand between her legs and began slowly tugging my fingers down her labia, working the hardened clit underneath. She groaned again in pleasure.

My tongue soon loosened her ass so that I could work it into her tight hole. I kept up my work, continuing to lubricate and stretch the tissues. In time, the opening allowed me to fully insert my tongue into her. Adding the fingers of my free hand, I began tugging the edges of her ring -- further expanding her to receive my waiting cock.

I paused, telling Alexandra to "wait here a second" as I went to the bathroom and returned with the lube. I squeezed a generous portion on to a couple of fingers and slid them down and around her relaxed asshole. One slid in easily as I began working the lube inside her. She let out a soft "Oh" and I brought my other hand back to massage her clit through her lower lips.

My fingers continued to work inside her, helping her loosen and relax to receive me. Soon I could move both around in her easily with little resistance. She was ready.

"Ok, ready?" I asked. She nodded. "Great, why don't you set the pace for this."

I climbed up on the bed myself and applied some of the petroleum jelly to my prick, making sure it was well prepared for her. She came over and squatted over me, a look of nervous anticipation in her eyes. I held my dick steady at the base and she found the tip and began sliding it against her sticky asshole.

Alexandra moved slightly and the end of the tip sunk into her. I felt her asshole clench around it.

"Try a deep breath out as you push down like you're pushing out a poop," I suggested. She looked at me with an expression of disbelief, but I nodded confirmation and she giggled.

I watched her face, which suddenly grew tight with determination. She breathed out and suddenly I felt her sink down, taking the entire head into her ass. I smiled encouragement and she grinned back.

"Oh wow, that feels tight, but it didn't hurt," she confessed. She began lifting herself up and down slowly, working me harder into her tight cavity. I used my hands to massage her breasts and rub her clit. Soon she had buried my pole inside her, her ass molded to the contours of my lap. Using her knees and thighs, she started a gentle rise and fall, working herself on my cock.

We both froze to the sound of the room door unlocking and then opening. Neither of us moved as we heard steps down the entry hallway. Tova appeared, using a jaunty walk to make her way over to the bed.

"I thought I might find you guys here..." she started, but her tone changed suddenly. "Oh shit, is he inside your ass?"

Alexandra nodded sheepishly and I grinned.

"Well, don't let me interrupt you. I could use a bath after having to sit through that. I'll be in the tub when you finish," Tova continued, walking on in to the bathroom. We heard her turn on the tub and we were alone again.

Alexandra renewed her focus, starting to again ease my cock in and out of her tight rectum. She slowly picked up the pace, beginning to work me firmly. She brought her face forward to kiss me softly and I toyed with her nipples. But then she rose up again to begin dropping herself on to me. Now fully loosened, her asshole offered little resistance.

She found a good rhythm and used her hands to rub and scratch my chest. The full sensation was intoxicating. The tingle in my balls soon returned, her luscious ass coaxing the spunk out of me.

"I'm close," I warned her.

"Good," Alexandra answered. "I've been waiting to feel what it is like to have you unload inside me."

She adjusted her position to lean a little forward to dangle her breasts before my face. I leaned my head up and caught one in my mouth, suckling it hard. My prick, recognizing the impending release, began thrusting up into Alexandra -- meeting her as she descended and driving me even deeper into her.

My orgasm swept over me with tingles extending from my groin out to my extremities. My teeth ached and my eyes closed, overcome with sensation. Alexandra kept pace, continuing to work me inside her even as jet after jet arced into her.

When it subsided, she tilted forward again to kiss me softly.

"Wow, that felt wonderful," she whispered in my ear, coming to rest on top of me. "You do know how to make that feel really, really good."

My cock popped out of her and I felt a little mess oozing out of her and onto the bed.

The sound of Tova clapping startled us. She stood in the bathroom doorway naked, looking at us with a teasing expression on her face.

"Sorry, this tub takes a while to fill and I couldn't resist checking out the better view in here," she said, smirking at us.

"You lying bitch!" Alexandra flew off me and was soon playfully poking her friend. I laughed, enjoying the teasing moment between them.

We all migrated to the tub and shortly were all relaxing together, bodies lightly caressing as we savored the feel of the hot water.

"That was a pretty racy thing to come back to," Tova mused. "Seems like you two had a nice time checking out the conference."

"It wasn't bad, but we took off for a walk outside," I explained.

"Oh, I get it. Very romantic," was her retort. I could tell she was teasing, but there was also something else below the surface.

We discussed the panel she'd attended and how a discussion about advancing reproductive rights became hijacked by yet another discussion about how to appeal to people in the red, Republican parts of the country.

"By the end, my boss is up there trying to play 'let' make a deal' with this conservative putz consultant from somewhere in the Midwest about what we can all agree on. It's like we are back to fighting the same fights we had 50 years ago," Tova said, her anger rising again as she thought back on it.

"Tell me about it. Tonight we are going to go to dinner with a bunch of consultants my bosses think walk on water," Alexandra agreed. "And then we'll spend all night listening to them tell us a bunch of stuff we already know. Then they'll charge us a ton of money to oversee us while we do all that stuff. It's total bullshit."

They both looked at me with accusatory looks.

"I know, I know, I hate most consultants too," I said, agreeing with their frustrations. "But occasionally our old age and experience can be useful." I brought a hand to each of their shoulders and began giving the best dual backrub I could muster. They each smiled, satisfied they had won the argument and sinking down deeper into the water to let me do my work.

Alexandra rose and used her phone to check the time.

"Shit, I've got to go get changed. What are you two going to do?" she asked us.

I looked over to Tova, who had a blank look on her face.

"I don't know. There is a trivia contest social mixer with conference attendees. I was thinking about checking that out I guess," Tova said, with a distinct lack of enthusiasm.

"Ok, well I will text you both when I am done so we can meet up later," Alexandra added, getting out of the bath and quickly drying off. She gave Tova a quick peck on the cheek and came in to give me a firm kiss on the lips. Then she left the bathroom and soon we heard the front door open and close.

I turned to Tova, trying to read her mood. I decided to chance it.

"So... before I met both of you, I made a promise to treat myself this weekend: go out to a nice dinner, take in a show. Any interest in being my date for the evening?" I asked her.

"Yeah, that'd be cool I guess," Tova said after a momentary pause.

Her body language betrayed her as I felt her perk up under my massaging touch.

"Great, I'm really hoping for a fun night," I said, genuinely grateful for her companionship.

We soon exited the bath and after exchanging numbers, agreed to meet back down in the lobby in half an hour.

I freshened up and put on a nice pressed shirt and slacks. Noticing I had a little extra time, I went down to the lobby and picked out a small gift for Tova in one of the shops. It was a simple silver chain bracelet, but I liked the pattern and thought she would like it too. I killed time people watching, but luckily I didn't run into any I knew from the conference.

Tova arrived just a few minutes late and was well worth the wait. I saw her enter the lobby and did a double take. She had changed into a plum dress with latticework on the chest that hinted at her cleavage and the tattooed roses. She wore strappy silver sandals, dark red lipstick, and smoky eyeliner. It was an impressive combination.

She saw me and made her way over. Tova's arms came up to hug me, her curls pressed against me. I brought her in and held her close.

"Hey there, stranger," she said in a happy voice.

"Hey there yourself, missy," I joked back.

We separated and I offered her the gift. She grinned and eagerly tried it on.

"Very nice. I guess you do know how to treat a lady," Tova said, her tone testing the line between teasing and sincerity.

"It seemed the least I could do before you had to put up with me for an evening," I replied, seeing how long she would continue this banter.

"That's true. I'm passing up a chance to get hit on by nerds all night," she sighed in mock disappointment.

"Hey, why are you badmouthing my fellow nerds?" I pushed back.

"Ok, I see. Well apparently I get the best of both worlds tonight," she remarked, her grin widening. "Ready to go?" She offered her arm, and I took it as we made our way to catch a cab.

"Where are we going?" she asked as we sped away from the casino.

"A great Italian restaurant at a place down the Strip," I shared. "Unless you'd prefer somewhere else."

"Oh no, that's great. I grew up eating a lot of Italian," she said, looking out the window.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She squeezed back and looked over at me, before we returned to checking out the sights.

In a few minutes, the cab pulled up and we entered another massive casino and resort. Making our way through the gaming, we found the restaurant. The décor was Tuscan villa with lots of dark reds. The hostess took us to our table, a quiet location in the corner and far from the noise and activity outside.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked, scanning her face.

She grabbed the wine menu and pointed to a very nice red. "That'll do," she added.

When our server came, I ordered the bottle. Returning, he opened it and offered me the first taste.

"The young lady should be the judge of that," I instructed him. Her eyes smiled at me as she brought the glass up to her lips.

"Yes, that is quite nice," she said, after savoring the flavor for a second.

The server filled our glasses and promised to return to take our orders.

"What shall we drink to?" she asked, her eyebrow cocked, showing sincere interest in how I would respond.

"How about to gorgeous girls that should wear plum more often?" I complemented her. She blushed a little in the low lighting of the restaurant.

"How about to doing something new?" she parried back.

"That sounds lovely," I acceded. We clinked glasses and sipped the wine.

"So, I've been dying to ask you: what exactly are you getting out of this conference?" she said, leaning in a little closer from across the table. The smile on her face revealed she was intentionally trying to provoke me.

"Well, here's the thing," I said, leaning back in my chair and shrugging my shoulders. "I've done this conference a lot. I did years where I attended every session and stayed afterwards to introduce myself to speakers, done all the social functions, I've even talked on a panel a few times.

"But now I've figured out my practice. I have a couple employees and a set of long-term clients I really like," I continued. "If something new comes along, I only pick it up if I'm interested. So I'm happy to come down now and just do what I want to do and forget the rest. Seeing that group of buddies I was out with last night is half the reason I even bother coming. And this year, I found something way more engaging than the scheduled agenda."

I reached out and grabbed one of her hands, bringing it up to kiss it softly.

"So, what show is it you were talking about?" she asked, changing the subject.

"I really hadn't picked. It isn't usually my thing, I wasn't even sure I was going to do it," I replied. "I was looking a little earlier and this one did catch my eye."

I pulled out my phone and showed her a page promoting a cirque-style show that was heavy on the burlesque and bawdiness. She took it and scrolled through the page.

"Looks fun," Tova said, sliding the phone back to me and adding with a twinkle in her eye, "Maybe we'll get some ideas."

Now it was my turn to blush a bit. I bought two nice tickets and put the phone away.

We ordered and ate a fantastic meal of pasta, chicken cacciatore and a desert of lemon sorbet. As we ate, we talked and learned about each other's past. Tova had grown up in New York and then gone to college in California. After graduating, she stayed out West and signed up for a training program for jobs in the environmental movement. That is where her and Alexandra had become friends. The program was tough and you moved around a lot. They became close and still saw each other at least a few times a year. They had even gone on a trip to Europe together.

"But last night was the first time you ever hooked up with her?" I asked, pushing a bit to see what she would reveal.

"Well, there was this one guy in Spain that we each slept with on different nights. And we talked about his amazing dick. But yeah, last night was new," she admitted. "I, uh, may have thought about it a few times, but I never thought Alex would be down for that."

1...345678