The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The added sensation on my penis was all that it took to push me over the edge as well. I shouted hoarsely as I felt myself let go in her, my cock disgorging its milky seed in pulse after pulse. We rode our shared orgasms together, slowly subsiding until I also came to rest, lying on her bent form on top of the armrest. I moved the hair away from her ear and whispered, "You are incredible."

"Oh, you did all of that, but thank you," she said softly in reply.

I pulled out and we rolled off to cuddle on the couch, finishing our drinks.

Tova looked at her phone and a flash of panic spread over her face.

"Dammit. I've got to leave for the airport in 20 minutes," she declared, jumping up. She raced to the bedroom to grab her clothes from the night before. I helped her collect her things as she pulled on her dress and shoes.

A sudden whirlwind, she raced towards the door. I caught her arm and pulled her back to me. I held her in my embrace and kissed her delicately on the lips.

"You are an amazing woman. You deserve the very best. Thank you for giving me so much this weekend," I said, looking her deep into the eyes.

She stiffened, driven by the urgency to pack and catch her plane, and then relaxed.

"Thank you, Tom," she said, returning my gaze. "It was truly special for me too."

Then she was gone, racing out the door.

"Until next time," she called as the door slammed shut, leaving me standing naked and alone in the center of the suite.

"Tova's on her way down," I texted Alexandra.

"Got it. I already got her stuff together 4 her. What u doing now?" she sent back.

"Getting dressed, packing up my room. Then I'll probably get some food. Want to join?"

"Sounds great. 30 min?"

"Perfect. I'll text u when I am down in the lobby"

She texted back a kiss emoji. I smiled and got to work.

Soon I was dressed and packed. I looked at the time and realized we'd be done eating pretty close to check out time. I decided to bring my bag down, leaving the rest of my purchased amenities for housekeeping to do with what they wished.

Alexandra was waiting in the lobby, wearing a fetching green pastel athletic tank top that showed off her svelte arms with an attractive white tennis skirt. She also had her luggage in tow. We hugged and found a restaurant nearby to eat.

"So, how was your goodbye with Tova?" Alexandra asked, a little coyly but also with genuine interest.

"It was good. I think she was a little skeptical of me at first, but I feel like we really made a connection," I said.

"Oh I know, she showed me her ass cheek as she was changing to go to the airport," Alexandra said, her smirk breaking into a broad grin. I blushed and looked down at my lap.

"No, in all seriousness, I think this was a really special weekend for her. I saw a pep in her step that I haven't seen in a long time," she added, reaching out to hold my hand for emphasis.

"That's great. She really deserves someone who appreciates her. Are things between you two going to be ok after last night?" I queried. Now it was her turn to blush.

"Oh that. Well the last couple nights were very special, but I think that is going to be a one-time thing. We've been friends a long time and I wouldn't want to screw that up," she explained, almost as if she was convincing herself. "But I will hand it to you, you got us pretty far out of the friend zone."

"I thought it was pretty special what you shared. But I get how sex can complicate things," I said supportively. "Speaking of which, what are you going to do when you get home?"

Alexandra withdrew her hand in response and I could tell I had ventured into dangerous waters. She bit her lip, thinking carefully before she responded.

"The last few days have been amazing. I mean that, amazing," she grabbed my hand again as she said it. "But I do care about him so much that I really want to make it work."

"Good," I encouraged her. "As long as you know what you want and can tell your partner, I know you will make the right decision."

"Honestly, that is why I so appreciate of what you've shared with us these past few days," she added. "I do know what I want. I just need to be more able to say it out loud and help him fulfill it." I nodded in agreement.

"That is really great to hear. He's a really lucky guy. I have really enjoyed your company," I said.

"He is. But I really enjoy your company too. This trip has given me a lot of perspective and I have you to thank," she said, rubbing her fingers across my hand.

"Best conference I've been to in a long time," I added.

"So I think we should just try to enjoy the time we have left," she offered, a little twinkle appearing in her eye.

"Oh definitely," I agreed.

We wolfed down the rest of our food and I paid the bill. We made our way back to hotel registration, which was considerably quieter than when I had checked in a few days ago.

When it was our turn at the counter, we were greeted by a young man whose name was Chris according to his nametag.

"Hey, how can I help you?" Chris asked in a friendly way.

"Hi Chris, we had a late night and I was wondering if there way any way to do late check out so we could get in a little nap before our flights?" I asked.

Taking my keycard, he began typing away on his keyboard.

"Hmmm, unfortunately we have another party that has booked that room for tonight so I need to get the cleaning crew in there," he said, deflating our plans. "But, I could offer you a resting room for a few hours as a courtesy. It isn't nearly as nice as the room you were staying in, but it should let you recharge a bit before your trip."

"That would be great," I agreed. He gave me a different keycard, and as I turned to go, a little wink. I smiled back appreciatively as we collected our bags and headed to the new room.

It was nothing special, a couple of queens and a partially blocked view of the Nevada desert. But the two of us could have cared less. The moment the door closed we were on each other, hands roaming freely as our lips came together in passionate kisses. We quickly shed our clothes, helping each other out of our garments.

Alexandra and I fell together onto one of the beds. Our arms and legs entwined as we lay on our sides kissing and staring into each other's eyes. My hands moved up and down her light brown skin, caressing arms, breasts, and buttocks. Hers did the same, roving and gently touching my body. I gasped as her hand settled with a firm grip on my cock, beginning to jack me off. My hand slipped down between her legs, searching up into her inner folds. Fingertips discovered her lips were wet and firm with arousal.

I shifted us, bringing my body on top of hers -- our faces inches apart. My cock found her opening and slid in smoothly, eliciting a sigh of contentment from her lips. We stayed in a close embrace, my penis making small movements inside her welcoming pussy. Our faces shared expressions of true attachment and caring as we savored this final session of lovemaking.

I lifted myself up on my hands to look down at Alexandra's stunning body as my prick slid in and out of her just below the cute crop of black pubic hair. I lowered my mouth down to kiss and suckle her breasts until her nipples were standing at stiff attention.

Alexandra brought one leg up to her chest, letting me enter her more deeply. She groaned as I moved my arms to encircle the leg and her body. I pushed in more firmly and brought my pelvis forward to rock my cock in and out of her. She brought the other leg up next to our closely conjoined bodies, helping me sink in even deeper. Her eyes and mouth opened widely as I bottomed out in our new position. I stroked her several times more, eliciting a loud gasp each time I drove myself home.

Pulling out, I shifted myself back to sit on my haunches. I took both of Alexandra's legs and helped her extend them towards the ceiling. Using a hand to help support them, I used the other to guide myself back into her. She brought her legs forward to lightly rest on my chest as I began thrusting into her. The picture of her looking up at me, her hair laid out across the bed, her breasts and nipples standing at attention, and her silky toned legs rubbing against my chest and hands brought me to ecstasy.

In time, she moved her legs down and I shifted forward to again return to a missionary position. We entwined our legs and using the leverage rolled over to end with her on top, my cock still buried in her snatch.

Alexandra sat up, lazily riding me. Her pussy gripped me as she rose and then relented to my hard prick as she slid back down. She brushed her hair back behind her ears and smiled down at me, her breasts giggling as she worked herself on my prick. She leaned back, supporting herself on her hands and exposing where my cock met the V of her pussy as she moved up and down. It was an exciting sight and I found myself thrusting up into her in response. She shifted her weight and brought one hand around to feel the contours of where her pussy ended and the smooth skin of my prick began. She giggled with glee, beginning to strum her clit as continued to work.

"Can I take a video of this for later? I would never show anyone," she asked breathily, voice sincere and imploring.

"Sure, as long as you keep my face out of it," I said.

"Of course," she replied, reaching over to grab her phone off the nightstand.

Alexandra brought the camera down, focusing on where we came together and her pelvis was riding up and down on top of me. She slowed her pace, adjusting the size and angle of the shot until she was happy with the result reflected on the screen. She tapped the red record button and we were making our own porno.

Alexandra resumed her steady rhythm, lifting up as her lips kept their hold on me, and then descending as my prick spread them back apart. The phone she held above us was focused on our chests and our connected middles, zoomed in sufficiently to show each detail of our corresponding parts coming together. It was exciting and I relished the thought that she would watch this again and again.

Wanting to put on a show, Alexandra accelerated - showing the camera that she was aggressively forcing herself down on me and then lifting back up to the peak. Her trim tummy strained with the motion, flexing and retracting time and again. I gasped at the new sensation, adding to the soundtrack of her soft sighs and groans in our own private movie.

The force and pace of her movements caused her to lose balance slightly and I brought a hand up to her hip for added stability. I used the other to take the phone from her and hold it steady. Alexandra smiled down and redoubled her efforts. On and on she pushed, driving herself towards a climax. Her eyes shut tight as she focused on the sensation between her legs. My hand on her hip felt a quiver beneath the skin as her muscles began to spasm in her final ascent. The quiver became a tremble, visible now in her bikini line as her body began acting on its own.

Alexandra's orgasm swept over her, her eyes still screwed shut. I tried to keep the phone steady as she convulsed, her body still rising and falling in time with the crests of her climax. It continued for a good while, before she came to rest sitting on me with my stiff prick still buried inside her. She grabbed the phone and turned off the recording. Bending forward, she laid herself on top of me, kissing me softly and making quiet noises of contentment. Every few seconds she would constrict her pussy muscles around me, bringing new pleasure to my cock. Bringing the phone up next to our faces, she quickly scrolled though the video for our mutual benefit.

"That is so hot. I'm going to play that again and again when I have private moments to myself," she sighed, giving my dick an extra squeeze to emphasize the point. She put the phone on the nightstand. "Now, I'd like to have you take me from behind one more time. I really love the feeling of your balls slapping against my pussy."

My prick twitched inside her in response. Alexandra lifted herself off me. She moved to her hands and knees, reaching back between her legs to spread her lips for me -- offering a pink, perfect target. I quickly repositioned myself and drove in. She was slick from our previous coupling and I was soon ramming myself into her with quick, hard strokes. Her mouth issued a string of gasps and groans, telling me the impact I was having. As predicted, my balls swung freely -- coming up to repeatedly smack against her.

We did not speak, letting our bodies do the communicating. I summoned all the energy left in a body taxed by long weekend of fucking, pouring everything I had into my final consummation with Alexandra. Sweat began to bead across my body as a dull ache began to throb deep in my rod. I pushed on, still driven wild by the desire of the Latina beauty in front me furiously seeking release on my pistoning pole. Her hands gripped the bedspread tightly and her head was tilted up to the ceiling, hair spilling down across her back as she shoved herself roughly back into me. A relentless "slap, slap, slap" was the theme music for our encounter, helping both of us keep time as we continued working.

Despite my growing soreness, I was desperate to give her a final climax. She also seemed almost fevered in her desire to cap off our weekend as she pushed us both to the limit.

And then she crested, letting out a high whine that punctuated her arriving at her destination. Her rhythm faltered as she became lost in the moment. I used my hands on her hips to keep forcing her back into me until the orgasm ended and her face slid down to the mattress.

But even then, she surprised me. She slid forward, leaving my still swollen cock suddenly cold and wanting for touch. Alexandra whipped around, coming up on her knees before me.

"Here, let me finish you in my mouth," she directed gently, using her hand to bring me towards her waiting lips. She opened and took me in deeply. If her own taste bothered her, she gave no sign and she began working the top with her lips and tongue, as her her hand continued working the bottom of the shaft.

The incredible softness of this new orifice relieved any ache in my tired cock, which seemed to melt like butter on her tongue. Her other hand came forward to help push me into her as she deep throated me, lips near my root. She let me fuck her like this for a few strokes, before coming up for air and resuming her work with her lips, tongue, and hand.

At this point, it didn't take long. A few circuits of this rotation and I felt myself pass the tipping point, the come left in my balls, racing towards release.

"I'm going to come," I groaned, before sinking into a low roar expressing the strength of my orgasm.

Wordlessly, Alexandra brought me in a little further, accelerating her hand to intensify my experience. Despite the numerous times I'd already come this weekend, I shot off splash after splash into her willing mouth. She continued sucking and swallowing until I pulled my cock free, my overstimulation hitting its max.

We collapsed together on the bed, the sweat on our bodies mixing together as we embraced. Our sexual congress ended, we sought out the close contact of each other's body -- ending up together in a tight knot. We lay there for several minutes in the quiet. My mind floated freely, various moments from the previous weekend running in and out in a random pattern. The first time I'd seen Alexandra. Our kisses together on the terrace and then in my room. Watching the show with Tova. Our bodies slick with bubbles at the dance club. This morning with Tova pushed against the window. Alexandra slowing lowering herself down as I penetrated her ass.

Eventually, I checked the time and suggested we clean up before we had to go. We got into the shower together. It was a tight fit, nothing compared to the luxurious one in my suite. We soaped and cleaned each other, savoring our final chance to touch and caress each other's bodies. Even though my cock showed no sign of life, it was still heavenly to embrace her exquisite body and taste her beautiful lips. Soon though we exited, toweling off and fixing ourselves up for the trip home. We dressed in near silence, again lost in thought.

We agreed to take a cab to the airport together and soon were on our way. Both of us stared out the window, uncertain of what to say in these final moments. She brought her hand to mine and we held hands in the back seat, smiling quietly at each other. As a sign signaled we were close to our destination, she broke the silence.

"Is it wrong if I tell you I really want to see you again?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, not at all," I quickly replied. "I feel the same, but wasn't sure how to tell you that. This was really special for me."

"Me too," she said. "Maybe in a different time, in a different place..." She trailed off.

"I know," I said, not needing her to finish. I leaned in and we shared a long, deep kiss.

And then the taxi was at the curb, ready for us to depart. We unloaded our bags and I paid the driver. We each stood outside the terminal, uncertain what to do next.

"Can we do this again next year?" she proposed suddenly.

"Of course, but I think Tova might feel left out," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to leave her out of anything," Alexandra replied, her sincerity and loyalty to her friend showing through.

"Good, let's do it," I said encouragingly.

We embraced in a long hug. My hands ran over her body, tracing the curves and implanting them in my memory one last time. Then she turned and was gone in the crowd, off to check in for her flight. I gathered my stuff and did the same.

As we lifted off, I noted the dazed and weary look of many of my fellow travelers -- the tell tale signs of a weekend in Vegas. I realized that I had a stupid grin on my face that I would need to lose before I got home. My wife was incredible when it came to this arrangement, but I found it was best kept out of sight and out of mind. I looked out the window, watching the skyline of the strip fade from view as we took to the skies.

Upon landing at home, I turned my phone back on. It immediately buzzed with a message. Glancing down, I saw it was group text with Alexandra and Tova.

"Confirmed we are all a go for next year's conference," Alexandra wrote. Apparently her and Tova had already been discussing this privately.

"So looking forward to it. Maybe I'll get in on the video making this time," Tova wrote back. Of course Alexandra had shared it with her.

"Sounds great. Maybe we even rent a cabin or something more private," I replied back.

"Yes please!" Tova wrote.

"Love it!" added Alexandra. And then she added a private text just to me, "Love you, not sure I can wait a whole year to see you again."

"Well, let's find a way to fix that," I shot back.

Her last text just said "Absolutely" with a smiley face blowing a kiss.

1...345678