The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you start on your knees so I can make sure you are ready for this," I suggested, hopping back up on the bed. Tova obliged me, looking back at me from over her shoulder. I moved behind her, and grabbing her two cheeks in my hand, brought my mouth down to make a seal with her asshole. My tongue went to work, sliding and expanding her butt to be ready for my cock. She was quite responsive, opening herself willing to me and so after a few minutes I moved my mouth away.

Squirting a healthy dollop of petroleum jelly on my fingers, I began working them around and then into her rectum. We took it slow and steady, never forcing or pulling. Just smooth, steady motion until two fingers sat easily insider her up to the second knuckle. Satisfied with my efforts, I lay back down and motioned for Tova to try again.

"Thanks, I guess I figured it was supposed to hurt a bit at the beginning," she said, a little abashed.

"Well, hopefully not," I said encouragingly. "But you should take it any pace you want, I'm sure I'll have a good time."

She returned to her position, and again brought my cock into contact with her anus. She exhaled and let herself drop until part of my head was lodged inside her. She lifted and dropped slightly again three more times, bringing my full head into her welcoming, tight chute. Her muscles flared, gripping my prick and making me fear I would come right then. But the moment passed and she continued working me up and down, shifting to feel the cock working up inside her.

After a minute or two, we had full penetration, her ass sitting on my crotch as we made out passionately. She lifting herself up and began an earnest stroke, while I alternated fondling her tits and rubbing her clit. It was quite a show: Tova on display. The bed shifted again and I realized Alexandra had sat up to fully enjoy the view.

Tova began fucking me, much as she had earlier in the night -- though this time with me crammed into her much tighter hole. Once she had achieved the looseness to ride me she would with her cunt, her hand came down to begin frenetically fondling her own clit.

"I'm close," I warned her.

"Good, me too," she replied in an excited tone.

My balls tightened and I began uncontrollably thrusting up in to her, my cock directing my actions now. I felt her pause, taking in the new assault and then shoving herself down on my cock in time as she was drove herself over the edge. Her hand was a blur on her pussy and she began to rock her pelvis back and forth as I continued driving up into her.

My cock felt like it was suddenly wrapped in white-hot heat as it began spurting its contents into Tova's rectum. I continued with pulse after pulse as I stared up at Tova's face. Her eyes were wide open, staring out into space as the sensation nearly overwhelmed her. Her mouth fell open and her pupils floated up into her head. She began use her fingers to pull along her clitoral hood from the top to the bottom, rolling the clit underneath between her fingers. I tried to continue pushing into her even as my climax concluded, but I lost the rhythm and let her resume control of the strokes.

Soon she also came to a rest still sitting on my dick. She bent forward to lie on me. My arms embraced her and my now flaccid dick slid free. We looked over and Alexandra was sitting cross legged, watching us through hooded eyelids.

"That was some kinky shit," she remarked, a teasing smile in the corner of her mouth.

"You fucking loved it," Tova shot back, rolling off me to smack her friend playfully on the arm.

I got up and pulled the blackout curtains closed on the window.

I hopped back in bed. We shifted around a bit, swapping kisses, and getting comfortable. Soon sleep overtook us again.

---

I awoke to the sound of Alexandra cursing. Opening my eyes, I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed as she looked at her phone in disbelief.

"It's almost noon. We overslept and now we've missed the whole morning," she said in a state of panic. Next to me Tova stirred and began disentangling herself from the sheet.

I got up and pulled back the curtains, letting that glaring desert sunshine into the room.

"Mmmph, It's ok -- my thing isn't until this afternoon," Tova said, rubbing her eyes as she sat adorably naked on the bed, still partially wrapped in a sheet.

"Well, that's good. There were just a lot of interesting panels this morning I was going to check out," Alexandra said, already beginning to calm down.

"What is happening now?" I asked, trying to be helpful and focus her on what to do now -- rather than what had caused us to sleep late.

"Um," she said, consulting the schedule on her phone. "It looks like this is a networking lunch to connect with people with similar interests."

"Hmm, I think I've found all the people with similar interests I wanted to meet at this conference," I joked. They were both pulling on their clothes now. Tova paused to give me a smirk, before resuming pulling on her pants.

"What if you both go change and then we meet up for brunch?" I asked. "After that you can attend the afternoon sessions or whatever sounds good to you."

I saw Tova check Alexandra's face and then, looking back to me, gave a shrug that suggested she was game. But it was clear we were both leaving this up to Alexandra.

"Yeah, that does sounds better than having to make small talk right after I woke up," Alexandra relented, breaking out her beautiful smile to show she was also glad our time together wasn't ending.

They departed for their room, and I dressed and freshened up. I checked the reviews of the many restaurants in the casino and found the one that best suited our needs. I texted it to Alexandra, and she replied that they would meet me there in 20 minutes.

I tidied up the room, taking note of the chocolate and strawberries still untouched in the fridge. I headed downstairs and wandering around the massive complex for a bit. I even dropped $20 into a slot machine. Two minutes later, it was gone and I was looking for something else to do.

I made the way to the dining spot and secured us a table for three. The girls arrived soon after, Tova was now attired in a navy blue pencil skirt and cream silk blouse and Alexandra wore a yellow summer dress with a revealing neckline.

We picked out a nice meal and I convinced them to join me in ordering mimosas. We toasted our new friendship and compared our schedules for the day.

"Well, I have to attend a panel during the next session. My boss is on it, so I'll be expected to be there for support," said Tova. "After that, I might go check out this workshop on social media strategy."

"Oh yeah, that looked kind of interesting," I replied. "I had marked down this voter data presentation that starts soon, but I have to admit my heart isn't really into it."

I smiled at both of them, and reached out to hold Alexandra's hand on the table. She gave me a little squeeze in response, but then withdrew her hand to study the schedule on her phone.

"Well, I was going to..." she trailed off, scanning the options. "No, that one seems boring. And I'm not really interested in hearing a panel of white folks talk about racial diversity." She bit her lip and looked up at both of us.

"I guess I'm not sure what I am going to do," she continued. "I know there is a team dinner this evening that I have to attend. But maybe Tom you'd be interested in just wandering around a bit and seeing what catches our eye?"

Tova looked down into her lap, trying to hide the smile that crept across her face.

I nodded, smiling as well.

"I'd love to. I'd never turn down a chance to spend more time with a charming woman like yourself," I said, keeping eye contact with Alexandra as I spoke.

"That's great, I'll just stay in touch to see what y'all are doing when I am free," Tova added, clearly encouraging this development. "Oh shoot, I think I left my watch in your room. Can you run up with me and get it?"

"Why don't you just take my card key and you can give it back when we see you later. I can just get another from the desk," I suggested, sliding the card over to her.

"Oh sure, that works," said Tova, picking it up. "Ok, I better go if I am going to make this panel. See you both later!" She rose and departed after I assured her I was happy to pick up the bill.

"So, what were you thinking?" I asked Alexandra.

"Let's see what the vendor booths have to offer, sometimes there are some really cool ideas being promoted," she proposed. It wasn't my first thought about what we could do with this time, but I was happy to let her decide.

"Sounds great," I said. I paid the check and we were soon wandering around a massive conference room exploring the many products and services being hawked. We laughed at some amusingly shaped stress balls that were in the likenesses of major conservative leaders. And found ourselves "specially selected" for an in-person demonstration of new app technologies before we found a way to politely disengage.

After a while, I noticed Alexandra seemed distracted by something. Rather than avoid the subject, I suggested we take a walk outside to get away from the din of the conference. Surprisingly, she agreed.

We exited into the bright desert sunlight and made our way down the street, gawking at the kaleidoscope of humanity displayed in the visitors and vendors that packed the sidewalk. We laughed at some of the more unusual sights, but I could still feel something drawing her attention away.

"Are you ok? Feeling guilty we aren't back at the conference?" I probed gently.

"Yes. I mean, no. I mean, yeah I'm ok," she stumbled over her words and then let out a long sigh. "The truth is I haven't been completely honest with you. I have a boyfriend at home and I'm not sure what to feel about the last 24 hours."

"Hmm, I understand that. Relationships are complicated and pretty hard to explain to people who aren't a part of them," I said gently, trying to coax her to say more.

"We've been together for a couple of years now. We live together and I do really think I love him," she continued. "But it also feels like things are in a rut. We each are busy with work. We don't talk like we did. And when we make love it isn't like it used to be.

"Sorry, this is stupid," she added, dabbing her eye to catch a tear that had formed there. "You don't want to hear about all of this. We can just go back to the conference."

"No, this seems way more important," I answered. "I'm sorry if I took advantage of you last night. I should have just let you go to your room. Now I feel like the ass."

Alexandra stopped short. She turned to me, and grabbed my hand.

"No, don't apologize. I am glad that happened," she said with a serious look in her eyes. "That's just the thing. It was one of the best nights I've had in a long time."

We continued walking, but she kept my hand in hers as we continued stroll.

"At home, I like the sex. I really do. At least I used to. I mean sometimes it is still good. Oh fuck, what am I saying?" she said, debating herself. "I mean I really do like him and I think he cares for me. It's just lately I feel like there is this distance, particularly when we are, you know.

"And last night was, well, it was pretty great," she continued. "At first I was just playing along because I could tell Tova really wanted some. She's always been like that, looking to scratch that itch and then move on. But by the time we got up to your room I realized that I was really into it too. You've got some good moves for a married guy."

We both smiled at her little joke.

"Had you ever done something like that with her before?" I couldn't resist asking.

"Oh no. I mean we used to talk about our sex lives when we were together all the time, but we never, ever both hooked up with a guy together," Alexandra disclosed, a little red showing on her cheeks.

"Well, it seemed like you both enjoyed that chance to kiss, or did I miss something?" I pushed it a little farther, seeing what she would do.

Her face turned bright red for a second and then she saw that I was testing her a bit.

"Yeah, I guess that was kind of fun. We've never done anything like that before," Alexandra admitted, giving me a good shot in the ribs with her elbow.

"Well, I thought it was pretty hot," I shared my perspective. "But on a more serious note, I do hope that you find a way to work things out with your boy. I told you last night that being honest with my partner about our relationship was one of the best things I ever did."

"That is good advice," she replied, wrapping her arm around mine to come in close as we walked. "But I do have to confess that I can't remember the last time I came as hard as last night."

"Oh really?" I said dumbly, trying to track where this was going.

"Uh huh. It is usually hard for me to come and takes a long time," she confessed. "But something about last night. Well, I enjoyed it."

Alexandra brought my face down to kiss me passionately as the wave of people parted to continue walking around us.

"Me too," I shared once we came up for air. "I'm looking forward to tonight, if you are game."

"Why wait for tonight?" she asked, taking my hand and leading me back to the hotel.

---

We grabbed another keycard at the desk and made our way up the private elevator.

Once in my room, I wasted no time pushing her down on to the bed. My hands were in her hair as our tongues entwined. As we continued to trade kisses, I brought one hand down and felt along her leg -- letting my fingers stimulate the sensitive sides of her thighs. She adjusted, spreading them further apart to give me easy access.

I pushed up to support myself with my hands and began trailing kisses down her neck and chest. Taking my time, I ended up nestled in the glen between her magnificent globes. As I continued to lick and suck at the inner contours of her cleavage, she sighed with satisfaction. I was honored that she wanted to be with me after everything she had disclosed, and I wanted to make this worth her while.

Lifting up, I sat on her waist and began undoing the buttons on her dress. Removing the ones I could, I slid the dress down over her shoulders and revealing a cornflower blue bra with lacey detail that exposed the top of her breasts. My hands massaged her breasts gently through the material of the bra. Her sighs turned into soft gasps.

I moved off of her, and removed the rest of the buttons to slide back the dress and reveal a matching pair of hipsters. Reaching an arm out, I helped her sit up. Alexandra shrugged off the dress and reached around behind to release her bra. Even though I had seen them less than 24 hours early, I felt my breath escape me as she let the bra drop into her lap. The curvature of her breasts was stunning, punctuated by dimpled nipples that begged to be aroused. I groaned audibly to let her know the effect they had on me. My cock grew stiff in my pants, straining against the constricting fabric. She smiled and guided my face to her chest. I opened my mouth and brought it down to cup around a nipple. I suckled gently, feeling it stiffen and grow in response.

After giving each mammary the attention it deserved, I guided her to lie back down.

"Wait here a second," I said, rising off the bed. I made my way to the bathroom and removed a waist tie from one of the robes. Returning to the bed, I showed it to Alexandra -- my expression seeking her permission. She smiled in response and I tied it around her head, covering her eyes.

I retrieved the strawberries and chocolate sauce. Taking a berry, I ran it along her cheek and brought it to her lips.

"Taste," I directed, holding it so she could nibble with her teeth.

"Mmmm," she replied.

I switched to the chocolate, drizzling a small amount over each nipple. She shivered a little in response.

"Is that ok?" I asked.

"A little cold," she sighed softly.

"Well, let me warm them back up," I offered.

I brought my lips down to lick and suckle each breast in turn until they were clean. Alexandra cooed and sighed as I worked. I brought my mouth up to kiss her and her tongue snaked out to lick the stray spots of chocolate left on my lips.

"Yum," she gasped as our mouths parted. She brought her hand up, removed the blindfold, and then placed her fingers on my chest. "Now let me take care of you."

She guided me down onto the bed so I was lying on my back. Shrugging off her socks, she climbed on me to take a seat on me wearing nothing but her hipsters. One by one the buttons on my shirt came free. She slid it off me, planting soft kisses down my chest as she went. My hands came up to fondle her buttocks, fingers slipping under the fabric of her hipsters to explore her naked skin.

She rose off me and undoing my pants, pulled them and my underwear down. My cock sprang free, pointing up towards the ceiling. She continued to pull the slacks and boxers down until my naked body was exposed before her hungry eyes.

A hand came down and began slowly jacking me off as she moved up to kneel next to me. She leaned forward to kiss me again as she played with my prick. I enjoyed letting her take charge, feeling her fingers as they glided over the sensitive skin of my tip and shaft. She tightened her grip and my hips thrust up slightly, responding to her touch. Breaking our lip lock, she turned to bring her lips down to suck the tip of my hard penis as her hand continued to work its base. I groaned loudly, loving the attention. Her hand came down to scratch the sensitive skin of my scrotum as she worked me further into her mouth. She came back up and released my cock with an audible pop.

"Can I also take care of you while you do that?" I asked. She just smiled, lifting her knee and bringing it over me to position herself on top, facing my feet. Her pussy lips sat inches from my face and I brought my mouth forward to begin licking them. She plunged my prick back into her welcoming mouth and renewed her sucking.

We continued like this for a good while, taking our time and enjoying the pleasure we were providing each other. My lips and tongue worked first the outside and then inside of her labia, migrating up to tease the edge of her vaginal entrance and slip under the hood to work the sides of her clit. Her mouth kept up a steady rhythm on me, periodically working me deep and then going back to lick, suck, and flick the head. Her hand kept up a steady play with my balls, using her fingers to firmly rub the hardening prostate underneath.

Her thighs began to give a periodic shudder, suggesting an orgasm was approaching. I kept up my routine, but as I came up to work her tasty twat I ventured further to slide my tongue once around her exposed asshole. Her whole body froze, my dick still in her mouth. I kept up my routine, moving down to begin working her labia and the clit again. She began moving slowly, giving my dick half-hearted licks. But I could tell she was waiting to see what I was going to do next.

I continued using my tongue to roughly stroke her lips and work it underneath to rub the clit. And then began my trip to visit her wet pussy and beyond. This time when I reached her ass I felt her pause again, but her body did not tense as it had the last time. I offered soft, gentle licks focused on the dark umber skin where the edge of her hole began. Working in a whirling motion, I brought my finger up to begin also softly tugging and rubbing her clit through her lips.

"Oh wow, that feels good," Alexandra uttered, dislodging my cock from her mouth and turning back to look back at me over her shoulder.

I nodded slightly, before refocusing my attention to work my way back down to her labia and clit. I kept my fingers in the mix, sliding them down to work the base of her clit where her lips connected to the Mons. She began to gently buck herself into me, seeking me out as her body pushed for release. I threw myself into the moment, quickening the pace as I continued to work her clit, pussy, and ass. My fingers kept up a continual stimulation of the clit and soon her legs where trembling uncontrollably in excitement.

123456...8