The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon we were all panting as we drove each other towards climax. My hand drifted lower on Tova, working the sensitive skin around her vagina with a couple fingers as I continue rubbing and tugging the skin protecting her hardening clit with my thumb. She responded approvingly, particularly as my pinkie repeatedly grazed the flesh leading to her rear rosebud. Tova even folded up one leg and brought her knee up to her face to expose herself more fully to my ministrations. Soon my pinkie was gently working the rim of her asshole as I rolled her engorged clit back and forth between my thumb and forefinger.

Tova gave a deep groan and closed her eyes shut tight. She quickly opened them and formed her mouth into an open O as the orgasm swept across her body. It lasted several seconds as both Alexandra and I observed with keen interest.

When she came down, Tova laid her head back against the lip of the tub and slid down further trying to recover. Alexandra and I continued kissing and fondling each other, but she broke away and said quite seriously, "I don't think I'm going to be able to come this way."

"Well that's good because I've been looking forward for hours to eating your pussy," I replied, hoping out of the tub. I collected a few towels off the rack and put them down on the deck next to the tub so that Alexandra had something comfortable to lie on.

"Lay down here with your feet resting on the edge of the tub," I instructed her. She did so, lying on her back with her knees up and feet braced on the tub. I knelt on the bench and slid the top half of my torso up onto the platform so that I was properly positioned between her legs.

Before commencing, I marveled at the beauty before me. Her skin was bare of hair below the Mons and her pussy lips stood out from her body, a captivating umber color that begged to be sucked.

I got to work, using my tongue to carefully caress the outer labia and folds around her honey pot. I left the clit and inner lips alone, increasing her desire and anticipation as she waited for me to touch those most sensitive spots.

I continued my work, hearing her exclamations grow as I sought out the pleasure points around her pussy. She gasped loudly as my tongue and lips began working directly on the lips surrounded her swollen clit. And I myself gasped as Tova began rubbing and fondling my exposed ass.

I redoubled my efforts, beginning to work my tongue down to directly stimulate the exposed clit and dip inside to work under the hood. Tova also pushed things further, bringing her fingers closer and closer to my crack with each pass.

To show I didn't object to the treatment, I shifted my knees slightly to expose myself to her further. Tova cued in immediately, moving her fingers to begin directly circling and stroking the folds at my back entrance.

"Yes, this feels so fucking good. Oh yeah, my clit, oh god, my clit," Alexandra moaned a steady stream of encouragement as I felt her thighs and pelvis began to tremble in anticipation of the coming release.

The fingers working me suddenly changed to warm, wet licks and kisses as Tova switched to her mouth. I felt a tremble go through me as she brought her tongue firmly to my anus and tried to open it up.

Before it could go further, Alexandra's orgasm came in full force. Her thighs tightened around my head as I continued working her. The sounds of her cries became muffled. After several more convulsions, she relaxed her legs and gently pushed my face away. She lifted her head slightly off the platform to look me lustily in the eye and say, "I need that cock in me. Right now."

We quickly toweled off as we migrated back to the platform bed in the main room. I looked at the lights out the window again as I climbed up onto the bed with the two beautiful women. Alexandra pushed me down on to the bed so I was lying on my back. Without comment or fanfare, she climbed on top and slid down onto my cock as she positioned it with one of her hands. I gasped as she encased my prick in her satin pussy. She brought her hands up to my chest and bending forward looked me carefully in the eye and said, "Now remember, you absolutely cannot come in me, got it?"

I nodded and she began to rise and fall, working my dick inside her. I shuddered in ecstasy and lay back, looking at the ceiling.

Tova appeared above me, shuffling over on her knees. "Don't worry, you can come in me as many times as you like, it's safe," she reassured me. And then shuffled to bring her pussy down on my mouth, saying, "Now show me how you made her scream like that."

My world shrunk to the space adjacent to Tova's snatch as I began working her undercarriage with my tongue and lips. Having already come once, she responded well to rougher treatment as I sucked her labial lips into my mouth and gently tugged on them with my teeth.

The room was filled with the sound of Alexandra's skin slapping into me as she worked me over and the shared crises of both of them as sought their second orgasm. The experience was incredibly hot and I found myself involuntarily thrusting up into Alexandra, even as I resisted the urge to avoid accidently coming inside her. We pushed on, past the point of seduction and new connections, now wantonly using each other to reach new plateaus of pleasure.

Tova broke first, my tongue furiously circling directly around her rock hard button. "Oh shit, that is fucking incred -- aaaaaaaaah," she declared before sinking into a scream that eventually shrunk to a low moan. She lifted off me and flopped down on her side.

My vision now clear, I was drawn to the deep arousal electrifying Alexandra's gaze. Her hips continued to work at a feverish pace and she grabbed my arms firmly to help give herself more leverage.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she began to repeat over and over in a quiet voice. In time, Alexandra gave an excited squeal right as I felt a fresh wave of wetness around my prick. She rode me through her orgasm and then collapsed down my chest. After a second or two, she collected herself and climbed off saying, "Ok T, your turn on this ride."

Tova didn't need a second invitation and taking a seat on me, lined up our parts and shoved me in. Her pussy muscles gripped me tightly as she adjusted positions slightly.

While Alexandra focused on the feeling of me sliding in and out of her, Tova sought a much fuller range of sensation. She brought herself down to lie on me, and as we made out, she took my cock in circles around and around inside her. She lifted up again, this time leaning back to the limits of what our physiology allowed. Bringing a hand down to where we connected, she used it alternately to wrap around my cock as I slid in and out of her and to play with own now hypersensitive clit.

My dick was stroked, tugged, ground, and twisted in all sorts of directions as I felt the onrushing wave of a climax.

I continued breathing deeply, hoping to extend my final ascent.

The blood rushed in my ears. My vision shrank and then disappeared as my eyes were drawn closed with the intensity of the sensations flowing from my cock.

I felt my body quake a bit and my upper body was pulled upwards as if by an invisible string tied to the ceiling. I ended up hitting my zenith, connecting with her lips in an electric kiss, just as my cock began spasming jets deep insider her. She backed off the kiss to look me in the eyes with a welcoming, satisfied smile as her hips continued to work and grind me, sucking the last drops of cum out of me.

We both flopped over on our sides, my penis sliding out of her as we shifted. We cuddled a little closer in a spoon and Alexandra came in close, draping her arm over me.

My mind floated away as we drifted off to sleep.

---

I was awoken to a body slowly rubbing against my backside. Opening my eyes, I saw Alexandra continuing to doze in front of me and concluded it must be Tova whose hand had snaked around to stimulate my growing cock.

It was still night outside. I turned my head slowly and made eye contact with Tova in the dim light.

"Oh good, I was beginning to wonder if I needed to be more aggressive," she whispered, coming in to to give me a quick kiss. "I didn't really get my fill of this earlier and was hoping you could give me more."

My prick twitched in her hand and almost immediately achieved full stiffness. I heard her coo in response as she caressed my ear with her lips.

She shifted, rising up on all fours and facing away from me. She swayed her ass a few times, offering me an invitation to take it.

Wasting no time, I moved up to kneel behind her. Using one hand on her hip, I used the other to line up my cock and slide it in.

Our earlier exploits had left her lubricated and after two strokes I was buried in her to the root. Applying my hands to the top of her hips, I began slowly sliding in and out of her warm pussy.

Tova put her head down to the mattress and thrust herself back into me, starting to softy softly sigh and moan.

I began to speed up my stroke. Grabbing her hips more firmly, I began pulling her back into me, helping her keep up with the accelerating rhythm. My balls swung back and forth, bouncing against her lips and clit.

I worked her hard, knowing I had already come once that night. My hands migrated up her body to firmly grasp her breasts. She grunted in pleasure.

I felt the bed shift behind us, and shortly Alexandra's face appeared over my right shoulder. She studied where I was disappearing into Tova with great interest.

"That looks fun," Alexandra said. She turned my face towards hers and our lips met in a smoldering kiss.

I brought my hands down to Tova's butt cheeks as Alexandra and I began exploring each other with our tongues. My hands clasped down, massaging the delectable booty. Slowly they crept closer to Tova's crack as I continued to saw in and out of her.

Alexandra's hands came over my shoulders and her hands began stroking my chest and nipples. She brought her mouth down to begin planting light kisses on my ear, neck, and shoulder.

My hands closed the final distance as I began to brush them against the sides of Tova's asshole. She shuddered and pushed herself harder back onto my dick. I shifted one hand to bring it around under her and touch where I continued to slide my swollen staff into her juicy pussy. Collecting some moisture on my fingertips, I returned them to her crinkled anus and began using the lube to massage around her rear passage.

"Oooh, you're nasty," Alexandra whispered in my ear as she again leaned over my shoulder and peeked down at what was happening below.

"Can I play with your ass?" I asked almost as an afterthought, continuing to play with Tova's rubbery ring. I let the tip of one finger slide inside her to punctuate the question.

"Yesssss," Tova hissed, arching her back in response to the additional penetration.

Tova's cunt was now practically sopping, letting us fall into a steady, noisy rhythm as I continue to plow her with firm thrusts. Using her elbows, she matched my pace, pushing back into me with each stroke. My hands continued worked her asshole, stretching it and loosening it until a finger slid easily into the second knuckle. She shuddered again, as an orgasm broke across her body and fine drops of sweat began to appear on her skin.

We pushed on and soon a second finger was firmly rooted inside Tova's behind as I began to use them to rub the thin membrane next to her pussy walls. Alexandra kept a close watch on all of this, though I realized that her hands had now become busy serving her own pussy as her breathing intensified and a new soft squelching filled the air.

"I've never been with a guy who took his time to make that feel good," Alexandra murmured in my ear, her breath becoming more labored.

Tova's hands gripped the sheets as she transitioned into a second climax that followed on quickly from the first. She buried her face in the mattress and howled a cry of intense release. Coming down, she slid forward off me and onto her stomach -- turning her face and shoulder to look at us with an expression of deep satisfaction and blissful arousal.

Alexandra brought her hand around to begin sliding it up and down my dick that was still slick with Tova's juices.

"Would you fuck me face to face?" Alexandra asked in a tone that suggesting she would take it any way I wanted.

"I would love to," I replied, turning to face her. We made out briefly, both of us now on our knees, chest to chest with my cock trapped against her belly.

Alexandra lay back on the bed, spreading her legs to invite me to move on top of her. Her auburn hair strewn across the sheets in a beautiful pattern that framed her enchanting face.

I paused for a moment, staring down at her exquisite breasts. Even on her back, they managed to lie nicely as two soft pillows capped by dimpled nipples that matched the umber color of her twat. I bent my face down to capture them in my mouth and suck gently on each. She pushed her chest forward, clearly savoring the sensation.

But it was also clear Alexandra was hungry for more. Her hand found my prick and guided it to the opening between her legs. Her expression implored me to come inside her, and feeling no resistance from her well-moistened labia, I pushed in. Her response was nearly immediate, as an initial gasp became a steady stream of moans and soft cries.

My face came together with Alexandra's in a kiss as my dick explored the inside of her vagina. I alternated between long, slow strokes and staying deeply embedded in her as my groin ground against her clit. Her arms came up to hug me in an embrace with her fingernails digging into me each time my pubic bone rubbed against her.

Tova shifted from her prone position to lie on her side next to us -- slowly fingering herself as she watched the show. Lifting myself up on my hands, I leaned my torso over to share a brief kiss with her. She shifted herself closer to us, touching our sides with her stretched out body.

We all fell into an easy rhythm, building towards Alexandra's orgasm. My head came back down to again begin smooching Alexandra and then trailed a series of kisses along her neck and shoulder until I shifted to continue them along an invisible line that ran up Tova's chest and neck to her eagerly waiting lips. I repeated this pattern back and forth, with Tova each time bringing her face closer to Alexandra's and my own. Soon I was simply swapping kisses with them, their faces just inches apart.

I decided to be a little bolder and positioned my mouth so that I was kissing part of each of theirs simultaneously. They responded as I had hoped, each moving their mouths slightly closer to create better connection. Suddenly we were in a three-way kiss, with tongues snaking out to begin exploring this new, exciting sensation.

Alexandra hesitated, drawing her face back for a brief second to study both of us in the dim light. And then she brought her mouth forward again to engage Tova in a sultry kiss. Tova groaned and they made out for a second, before we began again a steady pattern of mixing and matching kissing partners. My cock pulsed with the excitement of it all and thrust into Alexandra harder, driven by the passion of the moment. Alexandra responded and soon we almost rutting, my movement making it harder to maintain our oral connections.

Tova broke off and sat up to better watch us fuck. Soon she brought a hand up to begin cupping and massaging my buttocks as they flexed and released with each thrust into Alexandra. Her hand drifted down to begin playing with the valley between the cheeks. We made eye contact, my expression telling her how much her touch was appreciated. She smiled back as her fingers drifted lower to begin gliding around my anus. Finding it slick with sweat, she had no trouble beginning to work the sensitive area. I groaned in response.

Alexandra brought her legs up and folded them so she could hold her knees, letting me penetrate her more deeply. My motion became more aggressive as I worked to drive my cock into her pussy with force. It also exposed my back door more completely, helping Tova began to slip a fingertip in and out of the opening with each pass.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Alexandra began repeating in a low voice, each vocalization timed to me bottoming out in her. Her head shot up momentarily from the mattress and then, falling back, she tilted her head back to stare out the window into the Nevada night.

Tova's efforts succeeded to the point where she was able to begin smoothly sliding a finger in and out of me, ending each motion with a bump against my prostate -- sending a thrill through me to the very tip of dick. I began releasing guttural growls that seemed to come from deep in my throat.

We continued on with this quite a while. Tova added a second finger and began finishing each push into me with a firm stroking of my aroused prostate. It was heavenly. My dick was embedded in a stunningly beautiful woman who was giving herself to me completely, willing me to fuck her with every ounce of strength in me. All while her enticing best friend was relentlessly working her fingers into me.

I felt a twitch in my balls and knew this could not last forever. And I knew that I needed Alexandra to come before I had to pull out of her. I gave a small roar, and grabbed Alexandra's legs to bring them fully upright. I began slamming my rod into her. As I shifted positions to get up on spread knees for a better angle, I felt Tova's fingers slide out of me. I began brutalizing Alexandra's pussy from this new position.

The force caused Alexandra's slight frame to began sliding up and down on the sheets. I turned to Tova and directed her to go hold Alexandra in place by the shoulders. Without a word she complied. The intensity of Alexandra's

exclamations intensified, become near barks of surprise and submission.

I used one arm to wrap and hold Alexandra's legs and brought the other down to grab and paw at her breasts and nipples roughly. I was stalling at best I could, but I knew I didn't have much longer.

Then abruptly, Alexandra came. Her head and neck continued to be angled away from us, but her legs buckled back into me. Her high pitch wail reverberated around the walls of the room, descending into a stream of weakening cries. It was a sight to behold. Her legs came down and Tova shuffled back a little to appreciate her as she lay there in a state of bliss.

Knowing I was close, I decided that decorating Alexandra as she was spread out like a puddle on my bed was a fine end to the evening. I leaned a little forward and began stroking myself towards completion.

"Hold on, stud," Tova said, bringing a hand down onto mine, encircling my dick. "I've got one more use for this, if you're up for it."

"Sure," I smiled. "But I may not be able to last that much longer."

"Not to worry, we'll take it slow," Tova said mischievously. Her hands came to my chest and she pushed me down on to my back.

She wasted no time, climbing on top of me like a cowgirl. She lined up my penis with her hand and then slid her vagina down onto me. Up and down she went a couple of times.

"Just a few strokes for lubrication," she added, describing to both of us what she was doing. Then, pulling out, she grabbed my dick again and lined it up at her back door. I could feel the moisture from our previous activities, but I knew that for what she wanted to do it wasn't going to be nearly enough.

"Hold on just a sec," I slowed her roll. "Let's do this right so it will feel really good."

I scooted off the bed and went to the bathroom to dig through my toiletries. Lacking actual lube, I grabbed the small tube of petroleum jelly that I traveled with. I returned with it to the bedroom.

Alexandra was still lying on her back, though she was now observing us as she recovered.

123456...8