The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought it was pretty hot," I shared.

"Ok, so I've told you all about me, but I haven't learned anything about you," Tova challenged me, turning the tables.

"Fair enough. What do you want to know?"

"I'm not going to waste time asking about your boring career or what your kids are like. Let's focus on the juicy stuff."

"Sounds good. Like what?"

"Like, tell me more about what you like in bed. You didn't seem to mind having my fingers up your ass."

"No, that was delectable. It seems all of us of enjoys a little ass play."

Her next move surprised me as she took control of the conversation. She kicked me hard in the shins with her shoe underneath the table. It stung a bit. She grabbed my hand and fixed my eyes with a piercing gaze.

"Don't fuck around with that evasive bullshit. I asked you what turns you on."

Tova continued tightening her grip a bit and my hand smarted. She never broke eye contact.

"Uh, this does a little bit," I said quietly, looking down to break eye contact. I wasn't lying as my dick was now stirring against the constriction of my pants.

"I thought so," she said, smiling triumphantly. "Tell me more."

"Well, I do enjoy letting someone take charge, giving up control. I also like giving pleasure or taking care of my partner."

"Oh yes, you're actually pretty good at that."

Tova's tone changed again, her toes slowly slid up my leg and began stroking my inner thighs.

"But I really enjoy trying new things, new experiences," I added.

"Well, I'm all for that," she replied approvingly, apparently now satisfied with my answer.

I paid the check and soon we were en route to the show.

Entering yet another casino, we made our way to the theater and were shown our seats. The lights soon came down and the show began.

The performers weren't shy about leaning into the adult themes of the production. It started with a combination of dance and acrobatics, as several clowns humorously acted out the rituals of seduction in the foreground.

The next act featured a very attractive man and woman, minimally attired, on a trapeze. As it evolved, they simulated several sexual positions, both oral and vaginal. Costumes came off to reveal nude color undergarments, leaving little to the imagination.

During the next one, I felt Tova's hand begin to caress my leg. We were watching a group of performers use a series of cloth straps hanging down from the ceiling to wrap each other up into a various bondage positions. Her hand moved up until it settled on my quickly stiffening cock. I tried to shift to make it less noticeable to the other people in the row. Her lips came over to my ear and she whispered, "Seems like you find this is as hot as I do." Her lips closed to kiss the lobe and her tongue traced along the edge.

The clowns returned. A female clown drew a male clown into her bed, only to quickly place handcuffs on him. She proceeded to strip and torture him with a peacock feather to the great amusement of the crowd.

Tova showed me her phone with a text from Alexandra. "Dinner now becoming mandatory drinks. I'll join when I can."

As the next group of performers formed an undulating sea of bodies flowing in and out of each other as a writhing mass, Tova again leaned close to my ear. "I think I'm done watching. Ready to go back and put on our own private show?"

I turned, kissed her softly on the lips and nodded in agreement. We made our way to the exit and were soon in a cab on our way back to the conference property.

In the back of the car Tova slid up close to me and began working a hand under my belt, searching for my dick. She quickly found it and began willing it to grow in her hand. Within seconds I was almost painfully stiff.

"Tell me everything you and Alex did this afternoon," she breathed into my ear, continuing to stroke slowly inside my pants.

I told her. About the blindfolding, the mutual oral sex, the lovemaking, and pounding Alexandra over the side of the bed.

"And you got to watch what happened after that," I added, groaning as she began to work the underside of the tip up and down with her thumb.

"Yeah, that was pretty hot. I was impressed she did that. She must really trust you," Tova lustily whispered. "And you're giving me a lot of fun ideas for tonight."

The cab arrived and I paid the driver. We made our way through the lobby to the exclusive elevator. As we waited for it to arrive, the woman who had showed me how to use my key card joined us in waiting. She was wearing a gorgeous, glittery cocktail dress and sparkly high heels. We made eye contact, but she did not speak. She looked Tova over and gave me a slight nod of approval.

The elevator arrived. We boarded and took the ride in silence. When we arrived at my floor, we exited. I caught the woman's eye as we were leaving and she gave me a wink. Then the doors closed and she was gone.

Once we were in the room, Tova quickly took command of the situation.

"Why don't you make us a couple of drinks while I freshen up. I'd love a vodka and soda," she instructed, disappearing to the bathroom.

I had just finished when she returned. She was stripped down to her underwear, a black thong and matching bra. In her hands was a tie for one of the robes.

"Thanks baby," she said, taking one of the drinks. "Why don't you sit down there?"

I followed her direction to the love seat. I sipped my drink, excitement growing at what would happen next.

She walked behind me and placed the terry cloth strip over my eyes, tying it tight.

"Trust me to take care of you for a bit," she whispered in my ear, sparking a sudden shudder of excitement in my body as butterflies filled my stomach.

Tova removed the drink from my hand and I heard her place it on an end table. Her hands tousled my hair and then scratched my scalp. She brought them down, rubbing and caressing my chest. She took her time undoing the buttons then slid the shirt off me.

I heard Tova move around to the front of me. Her hands worked open my belt and then helped slide my pants and briefs down to my ankles, pulling them free so that I was sitting naked, blindfolded.

"That's a yummy sight," she declared, reaching out to close her hand around my stiff rod. "Here, take a drink." She lifted the vodka and soda up and I took another sip.

"Come with me," she directed, taking my hand in hers. I stood up uncertainly, letting her help me. I realized that I was very much in her power right now.

She guided me over to the bed and had me sit on the edge. She left me there for a few minutes, my mind racing and ears straining to hear what she was doing.

I heard Tova walk across the room and then return to me. Her hand gently touched the side of my face and lifted it up slightly. She brought something to my mouth and said, "Taste."

I bit down and discovered it was a strawberry dipped in chocolate sauce. I savored it, licking chocolate off my lips. She moved slightly and then repositioned my head. Bringing it forward, she again instructed me, "Taste."

My mouth found her nipple, slathered in the chocolate sauce. I licked and sucked, eliciting coos and sighs from her. She moved again and I waited in the darkness for what was to come next.

Tova's hands guided me to stand and then helped me awkwardly climb on the bed, bringing me to a kneeling position. I felt the mattress shift as she joined me. Again her hand came to my head, wrapping around the back of it and pulling me forward. "Eat," she commanded as my face discovered her pussy just inches in front of me.

I began eagerly working her, wetting the outer folds and exploring where I could reach with my tongue from this angle. I worked down to circle around the entrance to her honeypot and then back up to where her lips joined together at the top. As they began to grow, I slipped under her lips to tease the hardening clit -- eliciting a quiet gasp from Tova.

She kept her hand on the back of my head, stroking and playing with my hair, gently pulling me into her further. She adjusted her stance slightly and she thrust her pelvis forward, giving me better access to service her.

My tongue was now passing freely over her slicked down twat, playing more roughly with the skin protecting her clit. I sucked it up into my mouth and gently flicked it, bringing forth a deep groan from her throat. Her hand tightened, grabbing my hair in a firmer grip.

Tova's growing excitement was interrupted by a buzz from nearby on the bed. Her hand released my head and her body disengaged for a second.

"Alex is waiting downstairs. I guess you should go get her," she said with a twinge of regret in her voice. She pulled the blindfold off, revealing her standing above me on the bed in all her naked glory.

I quickly threw on enough clothes to be decent and grabbed a key card so I could get back in the room. I kissed Tova and promised to finish what we had started.

"Oh, we'll find a way to make it up to me," Tova said, as I headed out the door.

When the elevator arrived, I stepped onto the car and discovered the same woman who had helped me the first day. She was with an attractive guy and it looked like they were going back out for a night on the town. We made eye contact and she smiled, but then showed concern.

"All alone again?" she asked.

"Oh no, she's still up in the room. I just need to go get something," I replied.

"Oh good, rooms like these are really best enjoyed with company," she said with a saucy undertone.

We rode the rest of the way down in silence. The doors opened and Alexandra was waiting there, her face breaking into a big smile when she saw me. The couple exited first and I let Alexandra bound into elevator rather than exiting myself. She threw her arms around me and gave me an enthusiastic kiss. Looking over her shoulder, I saw the woman looking back at us. We made eye contact and she gave me an appreciative smile and a thumbs up. The doors closed as the elevator made its way back to our floor.

"Did you guys have a good time at dinner?" she asked as we ascended.

"We had a good talk and then saw a nice show," I said, choosing not to give too much away.

"Well, I'm sorry I missed it," she replied, kissing me again.

Once we were back in the suite, Alexandra wasted no time joining in. She and I began quickly stripping down as Tova watched us, naked, from the bed.

"Perfect timing," Tova called to Alexandra. "I needed some help keeping him in line."

Alexandra and I finished shedding our clothes, and joining hands, walked over to the bed. I climbed on, followed by Alexandra. Tova brought out the robe tie again and restored it as a blindfold around my eyes. The last thing I saw was the look of bemusement and interest in Alexandra's eyes. Then darkness.

I felt Tova push me down so I was laying on my back and then a shifting of the mattress as they left the bed. A clink of glass told me they were at the bar as I heard them quietly whispering to each other.

Soon they returned, with two sets of hands exploring my naked body. A hand firmly grasped my erect prick, and then released it. Lips came down to plant a few kisses on my chest and nipples. I sighed in response as their touches continued in new and unexpected places.

Fingers were suddenly replaced by the cold, wet hardness of an ice cube. I sucked in my breath as I responded to the intense stimulation. The freezing square traced its way over my chest, bringing each nipple into taunt hardness. Then it worked its way down my abdomen to the inner thighs, before being applied to my genitals. It felt cold against my cock, and I heard a murmur from them both as it caused my scrotum to shrink to the touch. And just as I felt I could stand it no longer, the sensation disappeared -- replaced by two warm mouths.

"Drink," I heard Tova direct as a hand came under to lift and support my neck. The glass was placed to my lips and I sipped a little of my cocktail. The hand retreated, letting my head return to the mattress.

"Now we are going to have a little taste test," Tova continued. "Tell us who it is if you can."

A pair of thighs settled around my head as one of them brought their snatch down to my lips. I began licking and sucking their sex. The shape of the thighs and taste that I had enjoyed just a few minutes earlier left little doubt it was Tova riding my face, but I decided to play along for a while.

After a minute or two, the legs lifted and their pussy retreated.

"Well, which was it?" Alexandra asked directly over me, trying to throw me off.

"Uh, I can't say that I have a definitive answer. I'm starting to get a feel for the question, so maybe with a little more time I could say with certainty," I teased. They giggled.

"Oh very well," Tova said. The thighs and twat returned, this time it was clearly Alexandra. I tried to bring my hands up to massage her ass, but they were swatted down. Tova exclaimed, "No hints!"

Alexandra rocked her self slowly on my face, helping my tongue reach her from front to back. As I licked and then began sucking her clit into my mouth, her lips stiffened and became slick with moisture.

"That's enough stud," Alexandra said, as the legs came up and slit retreated. "Surely you must have a guess by now."

"I would hate to make the wrong guess on impulse," I deadpanned. "Perhaps a final taste to finalize the decision."

"That's it, get him," Tova commanded. I felt both of their bodies come down on me, hands grabbing my arms and legs to pin me to the bed. Free hands went to begin tickling me on my neck, armpits, and inner thighs. I squirmed and bucked uncontrollably as the girls laughed uproariously.

I shouted out, begging for mercy. But a hand came to cover my mouth. The hand was quickly replaced by a soft mouth, kissing me as her partner in crime continued the tickle torture. It was more than I could bear as my hands scrambled to push them off and protect my most sensitive areas.

Suddenly it stopped. I heard them whisper quietly for a second and then I was gently pushed back down to the bed on my back. I felt the mattress adjust as they moved again. A pair of thighs I was pretty sure were Alexandra's settled again around my head, and I felt the other girl settle on top of my waist. Each adjusted, Alexandra bringing her pussy to my lips as Tova settled hers onto my cock. And each let out a contented sigh as they began to work themselves on me.

They each found their own rhythm, Tova rising up until I almost fell out of her and then slowing sliding back down while Alexandra again rocked herself on my face. It felt sublime and I let them wantonly use my body for their own gratification. My lips and tongue kept up their stimulation of Alexandra's twat, exploring each of her inner folds and relentlessly seeking out her clit. We continued like this for some time, the sounds of passion growing in the silent room.

My ears detected a new noise: the soft smack of kisses above me. I brought my hands up to explore and, encountering no resistance, I ran them over Alexandra's exquisite tummy, chest, and breasts before arriving at her neck. From the angle, I could tell she was tilted forward to bring her lips to Tova's as they made out over me. I moved my hands back down to cover her breasts and begin stroking and rubbing her erect nipples. The exclamations from each woman grew as they reached a new level of arousal.

Soon another pair of hands joined mine as Tova shifted to begin playing with Alexandra's breasts, eliciting a gasp of excitement in response. We worked together as I expanded the area of my attention to the tops of her cleavage and the sensitive undersides of her boobs. Encountering Alexandra's arm in passing, I realized she had reached out to share the same feeling with Tova. It was incredibly hot and I couldn't help beginning to thrust up into Tova despite my best intentions.

After bumping into their hands a few times, I brought mine down to explore the Tova's bikini area. My hands roved the smooth skin and my fingers settled into the folds where the top of her labia began splitting away from the body. Adjusting to her steady up and down rhythm, I brought my thumb to begin gently kneading the aroused clit underneath.

The combined efforts of Alexandra and myself soon had their impact, bringing Tova to the edge of orgasm. She squealed in recognition of what was coming, and accelerated to a frantic pace. She was now impaling herself on my cock, stuffing it in and then pulling back. Tova struggled to keep her balance, both arms coming forward to lean on Alexandra's shoulders for additional support. I kept up with her tempo, my thumb becoming a blur.

The climax washed over Tova as she slammed herself down firmly on me and then trembled in our collective arms she rode the wave of feeling. After the initial surge, she resumed riding me -- continuing throughout the aftershocks. She slid off me to the side, flopping down on the bed. Alexandra also withdrew from across my face, and then lifted off the blindfold. We each lay there in a pile across the bed, catching our breath.

"You still haven't come yet, have you?" Tova asked Alexandra.

"No, not yet," replied Alexandra sheepishly.

"Well ... could I try?" Tova asked softly.

The question was greeted by a long silence as Alexandra pondered the question.

"Yes, I want to try that," came her eventual answer

Tova rose on to all fours and padded over to where Alexandra was laying on her back, using her elbows to prop herself up. Alexandra stared down at the girl now positioned between her legs with a mixture of hesitation and excitement. Tova's tongue snaked out and dragged a long lick over Alexandra's closed lips. The initiator giggled, while the receiver offered up a murmur of appreciation.

Having had a taste, Tova dove in -- kissing and licking her friend. I watched with rapt attention as they explored this new connection. Alexandra alternated between closely observing what Tova was doing and leaning her head back to revel in the sensation.

Shortly Tova broke contact and turned to me to say, "Why don't you make yourself useful back there?" She nodded to her rear and resumed her efforts on Alexandra.

I followed her direction, moving behind her and lining my prick up with her waiting slit. I sunk in easily and began a steady, gentle stroke, helping Tova adjust to the thrusts against her rump. We found a good rhythm and maintained a steady pace. Our collective groans and gasps grew as we experimented with this new position.

My eyes connected with Alexandra's, her expression one of lust and open abandon. She smiled widely at me, fully enraptured by this unlikely conjunction. I smiled back and began driving more firmly into Tova, roughly palming her butt cheeks for good measure.

We kept up our endeavors for several minutes. Tova came again, and then Alexandra arrived. Her hand came down to Tova's head, using it to keep contact as she rode through her orgasm. Eventually coming down, she pushed Tova away from her.

Tova turned back to look at me with a lecherous grin and began grinding herself back into me. One of her hands came back to capture and begin stroking my balls. I stared down at my meat disappearing and then reappearing from inside her. Her hands came up to rub the aroused prostate just below the skin between my scrotum and asshole. I leaned back, using the angle to drive into her deeper and better presenting my balls for her play. The feeling was intoxicating and soon my seed was boiling, waiting to be released.

My scrotum retracted and Tova cooed in excitement.

"Come in me. Fill me up," she directed, her fingers carefully positioned to feel the sperm once it began shooting up my shaft. I groaned and released a geyser, coming again and again inside her as her hand helped coax every drop out of me.

1...345678