The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers fumbled with jacket buttons and his confidence ebbed away under her steely gaze. As he removed his shirt to expose his smooth chest he heard an appreciative murmur from the seat. Kicking off his shoes, he unbuckle his belt and slipped out of his trousers to stand unsteadily before her.

Brianna licked her lips as she perused the slim pale boy before her, "turn around for me."

Jay spun as ordered and presented his naked bare bottom, showcased to perfection by his black jock.

"Oh don't you have the most perfect little butt," she clapped her hands in glee at the visage. "Come to Brianna, don't be scared."

Jay feigned a laugh at the idea but only shifted momentarily till he stood in touching distance. Her perfume now engulfed him as her hands slid effortlessly down his smooth back and gripped vice like each soft cheek.

"Are you going to be a good boy for Brianna?" she tightened her grip as she teased. "Do as your told?"

The sensation had brought his cock to life and it bulged in the tight jock, "yes Brianna."

"Miss Brianna," she scolded him with a sharp loud spank that filled the room. She stood up and loomed over him, "let's take this into the bedroom."

She hooked her finger into his waistband and led him towards the outer room, feeling his shuffle behind her. Releasing him she seated herself on the edge of the kingsize bed and beckoned him over.

As he edged nearer she slipped down her shoulder straps and released her pendulous breasts. Jay had never seen any pair as large, the round hard nipples pointing excitedly erect.

By the time he stood before her, she aggressively grabbed his head and forced him down to her breasts. "Suck that tit, little boy."

His mouth wrapped hungrily around the warm flesh, tongue flicking her thick nipple automatically. She pulled him off with a pop and maneuvered him to the next, "that's a good boy."

His tongue swirled all over her aroused nipple and he gently sunk his teeth as he sucked hard on the mountainous bosom. Agonizingly she removed him from her breasts and he stood drooling from the mouth as he stared at her spit-wet breasts.

"Don't be disappointed, we've plenty more to come." She rose and unclipped the stocking from the back and then teasingly the front, "be a good boy and remove my panties."

Without a thought, Jay pounced upon her legs and ran his hands up her smooth tanned hips till he felt the flimsy waist of the thong and gleefully slipped them down. His eyes lit up as her smooth-shaven pussy shined before him as he slips the panties to the floor.

"On your knees boy," her order was accompanied by her hand forcing his head down. Her exposed lips drew him nearer as she raised her legs apart, pulling his face between her legs.

His only other experience of oral sex had been with a girl his age and she was as inexperienced as him, neither having the courage nor knowledge to take control of the situation. Brianna had no such concerns, she controlled and demanded his every move till he hit the desired spot. Her body bucked and his face grew wet as he worked away diligently at her instructions.

"Oh yes you little bitch," her hands gripped his head roughly keeping him in place. "Don't you dare fucking stop!"

The idea hadn't crossed his mind, his hungry tongue lapping in her juices. Encased in her warm thick thighs which had wrapped around his face, he had no opportunity to do otherwise.

Her loud moans grew as she bucked her clit against him, rubbing it across his soaked face. Pulling his hair tightly as he winced from the pain, his tongue never daring to stop.

She squirted hard against his face, it shocked him as he thought that only happened in the porn films he'd watched. Certainly, he'd never made a girl do that before although this had more to do with the tutor than the pupil. She forced his face deep into her pussy as she ground against him, purring in delight.

Freeing him to feel fresh air on his wet skin, she pulled him back to his feet. She engulfed him in a deep hard kiss, her juices smearing both of their faces. With a thrust, she hurled him over onto the bed and rolled him onto his front.

Her hands ran roughly down his smooth spine to his pert round buttocks, "my turn to eat pussy." She tightly gripped each cheek and parted them exposing his pink virgin hole. "Such a pretty pussy."

Jay lay confused momentarily until he felt her warm breath teasing down the crack of his arse and her hot spit being drooled over his puckered hole. As her hot wet tongue flickered against it the moans slipped from his lips, a noise he'd never made before.

"That's it pussy boy, moan for Brianna." The noise emanating from the boy made her double her efforts and she dove relentlessly back into that sweet tight hole.

With each flick and press of her tongue, his legs flapped helplessly and his toes curled in ecstasy, he had never known such a feeling. As the groans increased he buried his face into the sheets to drown his embarrassing reaction.

This was not the first male Brianna had broken in and her expert tongue teased and tormented the poor boy, his cries brought music to her ears. As his hungry little hole opened for her tongue she teased a finger deep into that tightness, bringing the desired response.

His hole sucked in her finger, she felt him push back against it. With a grin, she knew she had him where she wanted and slid a second finger in, again no rejection. Dripping some lube on her fingers she toyed with his hole, fucking it fast and feeling his submission.

The cotton muffled his moans but he couldn't stop himself from making the noise and her expertise only increased his enjoyment. Not once did he fight or try to pull away, the intense feeling rushed through every sensation of his body.

With a jolt, Brianna popped a small butt plug into that cute wet hole that brought his mouth up from the taste of the linen. "Now that looks so pretty."

Jay tried to turn around to see the uninvited object but was returned to his position with two hard spanks.

"You keep that little arse still until I come back," she rose from her knees and wiped her chin from the drool from her succulent feast. "Don't you dare move an inch till I get back!"

Turning his head he watched open-mouthed as she slipped into a black contraption and pulled it over her powerful thighs and swiftly attached it tight to her ample waist. She turned slowly and wiggled the rubber cock before his astonished face.

Lewdly she stroked the flesh-colored cock as she stalked back toward him, "you like my cock boy?"

Dumfounded, Jay froze as she navigated around him, tapping her cock against his soft buttocks. Finally, he awoke to the danger and attempted to wriggle from her grasp.

Her strong hands gripped his waist and yanked him back into place, "where do you think you're going?" Two hard spanks brought large hand prints to his pale white cheeks. She pressed one hand on his back as she released the plug from his hole with a squelch. "Turn over."

The order brought yet another hard slap and he grimaced as he turned. Looking up helplessly towards his grinning abuser who now ran her hands down his legs to his feet.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Miss Lord you gave me a wonderful seeing to but we both know who's the bitch in this room." With a rough yank, she pulled his body towards her and placed his heels on her shoulders.

His body trembled as she tapped her cock along his shriveled member, "please I don't think I want to go through with this."

She paid no attention to his plea and reached over to the cabinet for the lube and poured it suggestively along her cock. "Don't worry Brianna will break you in so nicely you will beg me for more."

After rubbing the lube along the cock she slipped her hand along his crack and slipped more lube around his open little hole. She pressed the head against it and watched the boy's face intensely as she pushed in the head.

As the cock popped in Jay flung his head back as the sharp pain rushed through his body and stared helplessly into her devilish eyes.

"Oh, I love seeing a boy's face when he gives up his arse to me, not so macho now." She kissed his ankle as she pushed deeper into him till she buried the cock inside. "I bet you thought you would be fucking my pussy."

His eyes watered as he nodded the answer back to her, he had thought he was being asked to be a gigolo for an older woman. As she slid her cock out slowly he knew he was her whore.

His tight hole eased open from her cock and she thrust it back faster up him and for the first time that erotic groan fell from his lips. "That's my little slut boy."

Her laughter grew as her rhythm increased and each deep thrust drew helpless orgasmic noises from the boy. She leaned forward to angle her thrusts to get deeper into him and to toy with his reanimated cock.

His cock now bounced with her body and slapped his pre cum on his stomach, they both knew he was hard from being fucked. Her delight in the knowledge was etched on her face, his shame likewise.

As her grip tightened on his cock he exploded, his cum dripping through her fingers to his smooth body. She slapped some hard thrusts to drain his cock and tasted her fingers.

"Mmm the first of many boy," she licked her fingers in long strokes. "The best thing about you young men is an almost endless supply."

She slipped her cock out of his enlarged hole and let his legs fall to the bed. Jay collapsed back as she stepped away from him, his ordeal was over.

Stepping out of the strapon she smirked back at the boy knowing what he was thinking, "oh don't relax bitch, I'm just changing the size." She waved a thicker and longer black cock at the prostrated figure.

As she attached the strapon she watched with glee the acknowledgment of his predicament. "That little one was just to pop your cherry, this is to make you a bitch boy."

She ran her grip along the thick plastic shaft, "now get up and bend over the bed."

Jay winced as he jumped up, the pain from his anus reminding him of the night so far. She goosed his sore behind as she passed and pointed to the end of the bedstead. "Put your hands on that and bend that sweet ass out," lubing her new cock as she watched him obey.

She ran her hand down his goose-bumped body and parted his pink cheeks, placing the much thicker cock head at his sore hole. "This is how a bitch gets fucked."

With a vigorous push, she buried the length of the cock within him and his squeal filled the room. No longer did she ease into his tight hole and let it relax to make it comfortable. Now she thrust it hard and uncompromisingly, relentlessly into his aching hole.

Jay gripped the brass bar, his knuckles white as she took his manhood. The moans had become nothing but animalistic sounds which emanated from within him. Her body slapped against him, flesh to flesh, her powerful thighs thrusting machine-like.

Once more she gripped his leaking cock and drained his balls with her unrelenting cock. His legs crumbled beneath him as he ejaculated, her strong muscular body holding him upright. "Who's bitch are you?"

"Your bitch Miss Brianna," Jay whimpered as he slumped forward to the bed. His throbbing sore bottom was exposed to the world.

"Damn right you are, " she spanked it as she climbed onto the bed. Plumping the pillows she sat upright and bounced her cock at him. "Crawl over here and sit on Mommy's cock."

Once again Jay's hope of an ending to this night had been ended and disappointment showed on his face.

"Cheer up boy, I'm going to fuck that arse in every position imaginable and drain that cock till you have nothing left." Brianna waggled the cock at him, "now get a move on and ride my cock."

Jay crept towards her and sat astride her as she aimed her cock against his hole, with a loud groan he slid back down it. She held him impaled on her thick cock, "you love my cock don't you boy."

"Yes Miss Brianna, I love your cock." His hole stretched to its maximum to accommodate the intruder as she wrapped her strong arms around his slender waist.

"Now ride my cock, you little slut." A smile burst on her face as she watched with glee as the boy bounced energetically desperately to please her. She really had made him into a bitch, "you fucking love it you slut."

Her laughter and joy drove him onward but the real truth was the feeling the cock made deep within made was incredible. All sense of his daily reality was gone, the normal thoughts of everyday life had been shattered. She called him a slut and he loved it.

The blissful smile that grew on his face confirmed every instinct she had born of him, the boy was a true bitchboy. His hands gripped her shoulders as he rode that cock with all his might, cum splashing her basque as he pistoned on her strapon.

With one last squeal, he came again and slumped into her arms, which engulfed him to her chest. "That's my good little bitchboy," she kissed his forehead as he curled against her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he awoke the sun streamed through the window and warmed his naked body, a dull ache from his anus reminding him of the night's debauchery. Brianna's voice called him from the bathroom and the full pain of his fucking became clear as he tried to walk.

Through the glass he could see Brianna showering, her tanned nude body shimmering in the water. Seeing his shadow she pulled back the glass door and stood glistening wet wiggling the large black cock. "We may as well christen the shower while we're here."

His poor backside had made little recovery from the night's activities and its readiness was not going to be allowed to go to waste. The initial pain soon subsided and he once again happily succumbed to that cock impaling him. With his body pressed hard up against the glass he reveled again in her domination, as she pounded him roughly under the sprinkling water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Brianna barked orders on her phone Jay dried and dressed as quickly as possible, catching her eye as he was about to leave. She strode towards him just in her bra and panties, still an impressive sight to behold. She held his face tightly in her hands and kissed him softly on the lips, "I will tell Miss Lord you were magnificent and I can hardly walk."

Her laughter resounded across the room as he gingerly made his exit, feeling like he'd ridden a rodeo. As he made his way back to his room he flinched from making eye contact sure that that could tell what had happened to him and her words echoed around his brain.

Back in his room he changed and lay still in the comfort of his bed, barely believing his part in last night's escapade. His peace was broken by the idiosyncratic knock of Miss Lord, who strode purposely into the room. "Come along, chop chop we need to leave soon," she clapped her hands to energize him into action.

Cautiously he slid from the bed to pack under the watchful eye of his superior, "Brianna has signed the contract." His eyes spun to hers and a smile broke upon his face, "someone must have worked spectacularly hard."

They both exchanged a grin, Jay blushed knowing that he'd fooled her into thinking he'd been a stud in his duty. Miss Lord kissed him on the forehead, "I am very impressed with you."

As they left the hotel Jay followed with a newfound spring in his step, belying the throbbing ache from his backside. Arabella stood waiting ready to receive the luggage and nodded with a smile toward him. She held open the door for Miss Lord and for the first time moved swiftly to hold open his, he had finally made an impression on both women.

His macho ego took a bashing when he discovered a small pillow had been placed on his seat, "for your discomfort." Miss Lord tapped it as she smiled serenely at him. Both women exchanged a smirk as he gently guided himself onto the pillow and he understood they both knew the details of last night.

His heart sank as he slumped alongside his manager, his moment of male victory shattered. "Don't pout boy, you did a wonderful job," she patted his leg maternally. "We're both very proud of you," he caught Arabella's wink at him in the mirror and he flushed red.

Miss Lord smoothed down her skirt and stretched her long smooth legs, "the company will be very appreciative of your work." She gave his hair a playful rub, "I think you should take the rest of the week off, you know to recover."

The last sentence made his skin bristle scarlet yet again, "thank you, Miss Lord."

She leaned in close, her breath tickling his ear. "Brianna gave me a detailed description of your performance and she gave you a rave review." His gulp could be heard by all, "but understand one thing, boy." Her hand slid on his thigh and gently gripped as she whispered, "you're my bitch."

Passing him a small black card, Jay read the gold inscription 'Inanna' and flipped it over to discover only a telephone number. Puzzled he looked for help towards Miss Lord, "give it a call if you want to make some good money in your spare time." She smiled down proudly, "from what I've heard you'd be perfect."

12