The Confession Pt. 07: The Friend

Story Info
Donna fulfills Dave's fantasy with his best friend.
3.6k words
3.52
4.8k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home I found Scotty's truck in the driveway and a note on the table from Donna.

'Scotty stopped at the diner and asked me to go to dinner. He's pretty upset since he found out about Laurie. See you later.'

Scotty was a good friend of ours, and he loved women. At one point he had three steady girlfriends, one who wanted to get married, one who was married and one who just liked to party. He's what I call a 'dog' or the current generation calls a 'player'.

But he genuinely enjoyed and respected women. They weren't just sexual toys, though he seemed to have a lot of willing partners. Donna had never indicated any sexual interest in Scott, despite my suggestions. On the other hand, after her recent adventures, Donna might be more open to a little fun with an old friend.

My suggestions weren't limited to Donna. Scotty and I discussed her one night a couple of weeks ago, after work over some drinks.

"It's crazy, you know, we'd been rocking the trailer hard when her husband came home. I don't know how she does it. She got up, pulled on her baby doll and walked up the hall to see him while I was fumbling with my pants and my boots. They teach you to always get your boots on.

"Laurie was talking to him in the hallway right by the door. He bitched at her and she bitched right back at him. I couldn't make out what they said because blood was pounding in my ears. I just dropped a should and ran up the hall catching him by surprise and knocking him down. He was at least 60 pounds heavier than me and taller.

"We all have our interests. I gotta share one with you."

"What's up?" Scott gave me that look like he wasn't sure he wanted to know what I was thinking.

I swallowed my drink. "Have you heard that Donna is fooling around?"

"Yeah. I try not to pay attention to gossip. I hear talk about Laurie, too." Laurie is the girlfriend who's married. "Why? I like Donna. Is something going wrong?"

"Nope. Actually it's going really right. I don't believe in possessing someone. I love Donna, and she loves me. That doesn't mean I own her or vice versa." I ordered another drink. "She likes feeling naughty, so I've told her I'm OK with whatever naughty thing she wants to do. I want her to keep loving me, and I want to hear the stories, but she can do whatever she chooses to do."

"Shit. I didn't think she was like that. I'm sorry, man."

"No, It's not humiliation. She doesn't go with someone to make me feel bad. She goes because she has no experience with men. Or hadn't, except for bad experiences. So being in control of who she screws is a good thing for her."

"If you say so, man. Why are we talking about this?" Scotty looked around the room which was very male tonight.

"I think it would be good if you two did it. You've got a lot to teach her and you're a good guy." I tried not to sound eager. "I've always wanted to watch, and it hasn't worked out very often."

"You're one twisted motherfucker. I don't think of Donna as a piece of ass. I like her."

"Well, think about it and if the opportunity presents, I'm OK with it." I wondered if I had gone too far. Admitting to this kink, whatever it was, had gotten some curious looks from my friend. Had I made a mistake?

Now Donna had taken Scotty out to drown his sorrows. He'd thought he was going to save this married girl Laurie, but it turned out she and her husband were playing a game a lot like what Donna and I were, only without the honesty.

Would Donna tell him about our adventures? Would Scotty seduce Donna with my approval?

Scotty drank a lot and Donna couldn't keep up with him. I really wondered what would happen.

Donna:

Dinner with Scotty means drinking with Scotty. I tried to keep my consumption down, but the drinks kept coming while we talked.

"I tried to tell you Laurie was no good," I sipped at my Jack and Coke.

"We had fun. I don't know why she had to lie to me." Scotty's affair with a married woman got confusing when he found out that the 'abusive husband' openly participated in her adventures.

"She and her husband were playing a game, I guess. They shouldn't have lied to you to drag you in." I mentally twinged because Dave and played a game very similar to that slut and her husband. Except I never lied to the guys I went with. I didn't try to make them fall for me or feel sorry for me. Laurie was an emotional vampire.

"So, I heard some things around the diner." Scotty raised an eyebrow at me.

"From Laurie? She's quick to talk about everyone else."

"Well yes, but Dave told me more." Scotty looked at me. "I don't get it."

"If Dave told you what I've been... we've been... doing then he told you the reasons." Scotty was a close friend but I didn't want to explain myself.

"To make you in control of your sexuality... Whatever that means."

I sighed. "It means up until I met Dave I'd had one or two decent sexual experiences and I was convinced sex was nasty and dirty. Dave showed me it wasn't and that I liked sex. Now he has encouraged me to learn more about sex and attraction and that all men aren't dirt bags."

"That's a tall order. Most men are assholes."

"Yeah, I know. But every once in a while there's a decent guy."

"So, you and Dave are doing what Laurie and her husband do? Scoop up new fish for fun?"

"At least I don't lie to anyone like Laurie does." I drank my Jack and coke faster than I intended.

"Yeah, she played me for a fool. I hate that. At least you're honest about being a slut."

I frowned at my friend. "I don't like being called a slut. I might deserve it, but I don't like it. Especially not from friends."

Scotty took a drink of his beer and looked me in the eye. "That's what you call a woman who has sex with lots of guys. You have to be honest about it."

My temper flared. "Look who's calling me a slut. I could never compete with your body count."

"That's probably true. I just never thought of you like those other girls." Scotty grinned.

"Why? Because I don't go hunting for sex? It comes my way sometimes. I like being in control. Dave encourages me to take advantage of any offers that come my way."

"So, he wouldn't mind if I took you home and fucked you tonight?"

I bit my lip. This sounded more like an offer than a question. And it was one of Dave's fantasies. I have followed Dave's suggestions so far, but this particular fantasy had never excited me. However, in the moment, maybe... "I don't think of you like that but no, I don't think Dave would mind."

Scotty's eyebrow shot up. "Huh. Let's dance."

The band had started a slow number. I got, unsteadily, to my feet. Too much Jack Daniels, too fast. When Scotty put his arm around my waist to steady me, I was acutely aware that I had under-dressed for the evening. A thin strappy sundress, a camisole under it, but no bra and a thong didn't leave a lot of separation from a hot body. I had been thinking about Dave when I'd dressed for dinner. He was going to be excited I had a 'date' with Scotty.

He's probably fantasizing about me having sex with Scotty. In his dreams.

On the dance floor, I flowed into Scott's easy embrace. My erect nipples rubbed against his chest through the thin sundress and silky camisole. The friction sent a frisson of pleasure straight to my pussy. His hand slipped down to caress my barely covered ass.

My sexual adventures had made me more aware of touch and pleasure. Scotty's caress sent shivers through me and I felt my juices flowing. Was this what Dave meant about experience? The more I got used to being with other men, the easier it was for them to arouse me. I flushed at the thought and pulled Scott close so he couldn't see my reaction.

I don't think I fooled him.

He nuzzled my neck. Nothing real aggressive but his hot breath as he breathed in my scent lit a fire in my pussy. I stifled a moan and felt naughtier than I had with any of the other men. Scott was a close friend. He'd been my friend for a long time, and Dave's.

The music transitioned to a Santana song with that hot Latino beat. I tried to step away from Scotty to dance fast to it, but he spun me around and pulled me in. We danced with him guiding me with his hands on my hips. Scott had his own reaction to dancing close. His cock pushed against my ass. Our motions simulated sex and my body recognized the feeling. I felt a tension building in my center.

As the song ended Scotty pulled me close enough to feel his erection and stroked my body with his hands as I leaned into him. His fingers caught my erect and sensitive nipples which sent a shudder straight to my clit.

"Watch it," I whispered as caught his hands as they rested on my breasts. I shuddered as my pussy clenched. Then he dropped his hands and stepped back, leaving an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Hmm...I need another drink." He shambled up to the bar.

"I need a smoke. I'm going outside," I called to him.

Scotty shrugged and turned around to follow me. I found a dark corner of the parking lot and lit a cigarette.

"So, I heard it was more than just sex," Scotty said.

"What did you hear?" I groaned. After my reaction to dirty dancing, I knew there was no salvaging my reputation.

"I heard you're doing it for money."

I looked at Scotty. "That was a bet. I bet he wouldn't pay a high price for sex, and he did."

"So, you did it?" Scotty smirked at me and put his arm around my waist.

"John was nagging to take me out and fuck me so I told him he couldn't afford me, and he called my bluff." I blushed hard. Being paid had been naughty. I like being naughty, and Dave loved the idea of me renting my body.

"So, you fucked him. And Dave is good with this?"

"Yeah. He says I need to be in charge of my own sexuality and my own body. That's something that wasn't happening when I was married to my first husband." I wasn't going to tell the whole story tonight. The business with the landlord forcing me to have sex with him still haunts me.

"So, what would you charge me?" Scotty pulled me in close to him so I could smell his cologne and his other, animal scent.

"I'm not a whore." I snugged up to his neck and let the sharp edges of his whiskers sting my cheek. "You're our friend. I'm not sure we should even have sex."

"Yeah. I know what you mean." Scott slid his hand onto my ass. "I can't believe Dave knows you're cheating, and he doesn't care."

"He cares about me. And I'm not cheating. I tell him about my adventures." I said carefully. "He likes hearing my stories. I like telling him about the naughty things I've done."

Scotty leaned into me. His hard cock pressed against my mons. We kissed for the first time. The atmosphere between us was charged with sex. We kissed deeply, our tongues caressing each other's as we let our heat build.

The stepping-off-the-edge-of-a-cliff thrill I felt when I was going to do something bad swept through me. Dave would be eager to fuck me when I tell him. I pulled Scotty closer and ground on his hard dick. My heart raced as I panted through our kisses.

When we broke the kiss, I sagged against the wall. Scotty leaned back and looked me in the eye.

"So, we're going to do this?"

"I don't know. I think so." I trembled as the thrill washed through me. "Let's go back to the house. Everyone should be asleep, and we can use the guest room."

****

Dave:

I wasn't asleep. Donna had been gone a long time for dinner, so maybe something had happened. I waited in the bed for Donna to come in. I hoped she'd still smell of sex when she got in with me.

When she didn't come down the hallway or go into our bathroom I got up to see what was wrong. Maybe things had gone sideways with Scott. Maybe she'd drank too much and was sick.

The guest bathroom light was on. Maybe Donna was in there. I hesitated to call out because the last time she'd drunk herself sick with Scotty she'd been miserable and wanted to be left alone.

The door opened and I stayed in the shadows. Scott stepped out, naked and walked to the guest bedroom. I followed him and heard the murmur of voices. Donna was in there. A thrill shot through me and a grin split my face.

The door hadn't latched behind Scotty so I could just push it open slightly and see inside. The house was dark behind me so I wouldn't be seen, probably.

Scott was on his back and Donna's bare ass was up in the air as her head bobbed up and down. She was giving him a blowjob. Fellatio wasn't something she had much experience with when I met her but she'd been learning with me and her other boyfriends.

And Scotty benefited from her recent experiences. She sucked enthusiastically and stroked his cock. He had his eyes shut and his hands on her head, following her movements but not forcing her to swallow him.

He tapped her on the shoulder and muttered something. She lifted her head and let his cock fall out of her mouth. I could see her spit glistening on his shaft as he rolled a condom onto it.

Donna straddled him and rubbed his sheathed cock against her pussy. I knew she'd be dripping wet at this point and I could imagine how that slipperiness must feel to Scott. Then she settled down so his shaft pushed into her. She wiggled her butt to settle him as deep as he would go and Scott strained upwards to help her.

Donna rolled her eyes and shuddered like she'd been saving her orgasm for just the right moment. Then she started rocking back and forth. I knew her pussy would be clenching on Scotty's cock. Good idea to where a condom. It would make him last longer.

He teased her erect nipples and she moaned. Donna had recovered from her first orgasm and began actively fucking him, so the sound of the bed squeaking, the headboard hitting the wall and the squish of her wet pussy as he slammed into her over and over again echoed.

Donna moaned and grunted as their sex got wilder. Scotty flipped her over and started banging her from behind. The sound of his body slapping her ass cheeks as he pounded her echoed in my own body. I knew everything Donna would do. Her fingers clenching the sheets, pushing her ass back to receive his thrusts.

Donna tore at the sheets. "Uhhh.... Ohhhhhh..." she moaned as another orgasm shook her.

Scott stroked faster and deeper until he strained with his cock buried in her pussy. I could imagine pulsing streamer after streamer of jizz shooting into her. Good thing Scotty was wearing a condom.

He rolled over and peeled off the used condom. "Fuck, it broke. I'm sorry. Good thing I've got another one. I like to cum twice a night."

"Wow that was great." Donna cuddled up to him. "It was fun. I'm looking forward to telling Dave all about this."

"OK. Not sure how I'm gonna look at him knowing he knows I fucked his wife."

"He's been asking if I'd get with you for quite a while. His choice." Donna rolled over on top of Scotty and started kissing him. This was different. She isn't usually aggressive, but Scott's recalcitrance seemed to encourage her.

She straddled him and worked her way down his chest and stomach, encouraging him with nips as well as kisses, until she reached his cock. She enveloped the semi erect appendage with her mouth and slowly worked her way up and down, her tongue darting out to flick the tip and then swallowing it whole.

Scotty's eyes were rolled back and he dug his hands into her hair.

"Oh gawd...." Scotty moaned. "Get up... I want to fuck you again."

Donna let his hard cock slip from her mouth, dripping with spit, and sat back on her heels. She knee walked until his shaft slipped into her pussy lips. Then she sank down on his cock. In one stroke, burying him in her depths.

She rocked carefully I knew this move. She wouldn't let him slide out at all but keeping tight against his body she would slide her mons up and down to put that beautiful liquid friction on his cock.

Scotty seemed to appreciate her skill. He had his fingers dug into her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and sucked her sensitive nipples until she shook from the orgasm.

Donna really let go. She bounced hard on Scotty, moaning and calling out her orgasm until he rolled her over on her back where he pinned her to the bed and drove his cock hard into her pussy.

He pushed her legs over his shoulders and pounded her with determination and rhythm. She stared into his face as they rocked together. I could see her, the first time we had sex, her legs pushed back, my cock buried and her and the expression of surprised delight on her face as we broke the bed. Scott sped up his strokes and Donna started to moan.

"Ohhhhh.... Uhhh.. Gawd..."

Scotty went rigid, his cock buried deep and Donna thrusting her hips up to receive his load with Donna's legs wrapped around his back. They shuddered and strained as orgasm gripped them at the same time.

After he gathered himself, Scott rolled off the bed. "Fuck... We forgot the condom."

Donna got up on one elbow and looked at him. "I noticed." And wiped between her legs with a Kleenex. We always keep them handy for the same reason.

I slipped down the hall and into the master bedroom. I listened to the running water in the guest bathroom and thought Scott might be taking a shower. Donna still hadn't come to see me. I snuck back out and watched the hallway.

Donna came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel that barely covered her ass. Scott came out fully dressed.

"I should get out of here. I don't want to see Dave tonight," he touched her bare shoulder. "I'll go to the office and get some sleep."

"Thank you, Scotty. That was fun. Please don't make a big deal out it. OK?"

"That's fine. Maybe we can go out to dinner again?" Scott pulled at the towel, so it loosened and threatened to fall. "Maybe we can go to my place and get a nights sleep as well."

Dawn let the towel go as she stepped in to kiss Scott. "I'll think about it. This was fun, but I don't need to play all the time. It got too intense with Larry and I had to stop it. Let's let good be good. Plus I need to talk to Dave, who is probably wondering where I am."

"Oh, I'm sure he knows," Scotty grinned at her and kissed her one more time, caressing an exposed nipple at the same time.

He left. I heard his truck start and I hoped he'd be OK to drive. He'd certainly had time to sober while he was screwing Donna.

****

As soon as I slipped into the bedroom, Dave turned on the light.

"Hi babe, did you have fun?" He was naked on the bed with a very erect hardon.

I blushed. I was naked having dropped my towel when Scotty kissed me goodbye. I'd have fucked him goodbye if he'd asked. I had joined him in the shower and we'd soaped each other up in all sort of intimate places but his soldier had gone to bed for the night it seemed.

He had dressed and stood by the door while I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me. I felt unaccountably shy with him watching me. He edged to the door but didn't go, like he wanted to stay but didn't want to face Dave across the breakfast table. Men are weird.

I shook my head to clear it. "Yes, I had fun you son-of-a-bitch. Did you put him up to that?"

"I told him it was OK. He'd heard somethings and was worried you were playing me for a fool."

"I must be the fool. Letting myself be manipulated like that." I complained but I didn't mean it. 'No' had been an option throughout the night. I wasn't afraid Dave would find out I was a bad girl, since he encouraged my naughty behavior.

It had been my choice.

So was straddling my husband and slipping his hard cock into my cum filled pussy. I always love the part where he reclaims me with his cock and we cum, hard, together again and again until my pussy aches.