The Confessor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I said.

Leslie looked at me. Holt was too into the scene to hear. I nodded to her to follow me.

I changed the record as the song ended.

"How are you handling this?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to? See my husband's ex gangbang his frat brothers?" she said.

"You knew his origins with her, right?"

"Yes, and in a way I owe my relationship to her. But..."

Her eyes looked to Holt, then the rest.

"Why did you come then?" I asked.

"I want him to be happy," Leslie said, "But he needs control sometimes."

"He's behaving himself," I said.

"I know. But he'd love to be part of it," Leslie said.

"But you don't want him to be?" I asked.

"I... would like to see him with Leslie. And Julie and Gina are my age, so it's not like..."

"Harper," I said.

"I've always wonder why he dated a bit older, if it was a phase that would pass," Leslie said.

"If it hasn't now, why would things change?" I asked.

She nodded, accepting the point.

"Is there anything he's ever wanted that you would never do to him? Something beneath you?" I asked.

"A few things," Leslie said.

"Have Harper do them. Trust me, she kinky and game. You don't have to like her to make use of her," I said.

"She would take direction?" Leslie asked.

"With pleasure. Vinny's already dicking her out, being bossed around by an older woman will round out her night," I said.

As we talked Greg and Vinny both finished. Only Max and Gina were still going, and both were close. Holt watched, hands clasped in front of him.

"Good job, guys," he said, sadness noticeably tinged his voice.

Leslie sighed.

"You have a short window, and it's closing fast," I said.

Leslie looked at me and stepped away. She went over to Felicity and whispered. Felicity looked at Holt, who was watching as Max and Gina kept going at it. Felicity looked back at Leslie and nodded.

By the time Max and Gina were done, Felicity had rounded up the rest of the women. The rest of the men cheered Max on as he and Gina got up.

"Thank you everyone, glad you loved the show," Max said, while Gina shook her head at him.

Felicity cleared her voice.

"If you all wouldn't mind, Leslie would like to say something," she said.

Leslie nervously looked at everyone.

"I know you all have just had your fun, but I would feel awful if Holt left here and didn't get a chance to participate. I know I said earlier we were just going to watch, but -"

Before she could finish Max was already starting a chant.

"Holt, Holt, Holt!" he began.

The rest of the men joined in, and Holt look surprised. He went up to Leslie.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure we'll regret this if it doesn't happen," she said.

"One important rule: Leslie directs what happens," Felicity said.

With that Holt went to the couch and suddenly had several women on him. He went first, of course, to Felicity and kissed her.

"The woman who made me a man," he said.

"Show her the man you became," Leslie directed.

And so it went. Leslie directed it all, with Felicity, Julie, and Gina alternating making out, blowing and fucking him. Harper was directed to the dirty duties, like giving a rim job and fingering him. Harper understood her subservient role in all this, but with professional focus did the best job to please Holt. To this day I am sure he's never had a better prostate massage in his life.

Meanwhile the men cheered as they watched. While I focused on the action, I took time to appreciate the male support and friendship going on. Frats can be toxic places, but under the leadership of Max these men were all brothers, in both friendship, and sharing sexual partners in a healthy, self-improving way. Leslie herself would turn to the audience of men and seemed to appreciate the status it gave her husband. In her own way she began to understand all this. It wouldn't have been enough to make her join, but she began to direct the action as much to the audience's interest as to her husband.

It ended with Holt receiving a triple blowjob from the older women, with Harper behind two fingers deep on his prostate. Holt was wracked by what had to be the biggest orgasm of his life. All three women in front got some of his load on them, and they laughed in joy. Leslie herself was smiling. She looked in my direction and I gave her wink.

When Holt began to recover the first thing he did was look to his wife.

"Thank you, this meant the world to me," he said.

He kissed her and gave her ass a firm smack. Something primal has been awaken in him, cutting through the years and making him young again. I knew the next time they did it would be like their wedding day all over again.

#

That was the last evening of the business trip. Julie and I snuck in one last hookup before we left, and said our goodbyes and she waited for her Uber to the airport.

"This trip was more than I could have expected," Julie said.

"More than any of the others could either," I said, "Thank goodness you were here or Harper would never have gotten with her professor."

"This was all you," Julie said.

"Not all me," I said modestly, "If you hadn't flashed your tits during Spring Break before a nascent Girls Gone Wild camera crew none of this would have happened."

"Is this really so common for you that you can downplay your role?" Julie said.

"I have a lot of stories, and none of them involve me alone," I said, "My talent is to find people with a story to tell."

Julie shot me a disbelieving look.

"I'm never going to have week like this again," she said.

"Fine, but you have raised the bar for what you can do," I said, "And next time we meet I want to hear those stories."

"I'm sure you'll have more," Julie said.

"Yes, but you'll bring me something I haven't heard before," I said.

Her Uber pulled up and we exchanged a kiss.

"When will we meet again?" she asked.

"Soon enough," I said.

#

EPILOGUE

No story is really over. The events echoed in the lives of everyone involved, all for the better.

Gina and Max got married. They found a compatibility beyond just sex. Gina confessed that she had often felt conflicted about never having children, but that the stepmother role she found herself in with Max's kids felt right. She got along with his ex-wife well enough as well, who was probably happy that he hadn't run off with someone young like Harper.

His ex of course didn't know that Harper was a thing. In fact, for about a year Harper was in a throuple with Gina and Max. For her it was heavenly: Her long-time crush professor and her fit older man lover. Everything a hypersexual young woman looking for approval would want.

Harper was actually my date at Gina and Max's wedding, which was really fun.

I happened to have a business meeting in Julie's city, and we had a good night together. She had found some stories to tell with her revived sex life, and raved about her ongoing thing with a French immigrant woman who ran the best pastry shop in town, her first long-term lesbian relationship.

Felicity had gotten into dating again and was having a new chapter in her life. It's serial monogamy, but she's found a broader community than she expected.

Holt and Leslie are happier than ever. They got into the local swinger community. Leslie continued her role of just watching and directing, though she did tell me they were doing some "educational" sessions with another couple regularly. While Leslie downplayed this as "trying out a few things with a more experienced couple", Holt joked she must be going for her PhD. I am happy for them.

Vinny and Greg are doing all right. Mostly sticking to their steady women, and enjoying it. They say going back into dating after that night gave them a new energy that seemed to attract women they would have struck out with before that night.

If there is any lesson in all this, it's to be open to the possibilities, and to not let past mistakes define you or your future. Had Julie not opened up about her past and we had merely hooked up, none of this would have happened. My only contribution through this whole thing was merely listening and providing a way for people to be able to confess their secrets, fears and desires. If you want to break out of your norm learn to listen, take legitimate interest in other people, and you'll discover things that were just below the surface.

Good luck. I'm pulling for you.

12