All Comments on 'The Confused Boyfriend Pt. 03'

by MrStill

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
A disjointed, rambling concoction. Is there meant to be a story here?

I searched hard to mentally arrange these events and thinking processes. I didn't want to admit defeat. But the main people in this story are all confused. None of it really makes sense and let's hope none of them actually breeds. Society needs their DNA out of the gene pool asap. No integrity, no story, weak, spineless, pathetic males and lying, cheating slutty girls. Almost always drunk. Yes, a wonderful recipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not 'Captain Ron' Quality

It's a mistake to put yourself in the same category as Captain Ron. His stories are sprightly and teasing, with good pacing. Your stories are wordy and conversation-heavy, mostly to no real purpose. Reading your stories is like watching paint dry. I gave your first two stories in this series 2*s. This third installment gets 1*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrStill@MrStill
10 March 2024: I had better tidy this up... First of all, again many thanks to my readers and especially my followers and comments. I try to respond to any direct messages and appreciate all feedback. If anyone is wondering where The Project Trip parts 1 to 7 are, the story wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES