The Connoisseur Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here was Sarah, my Sarah, now, bound tightly, dancing half naked and helpless to the fierce rhythm and harsh snaps of my whip, receiving the sentence of her just desserts.

I started slowly again and built the intensity of my snaps gradually. A girl can take a longer whipping that way, and there is time for pleasure to mingle with the pain, a little at least, as her body betrays her, and she begins, at least unconsciously, to savor her new position. Different moans were beginning to mingle with Sarah's screams behind her gag. She was reaching a fever pitch.

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

At last I sat down with her again and caressed her red and punished ass, as well as the warm wetness between her thighs. I penetrated her with my fingers, and then found the wet nub of her clitoris, swollen with suppressed desire. Slowly, her muffled screams turned to moans of an all-together different sort.

Her face was still wet with tears, and I found myself moved to kiss them away, salty and sweet, from the flushed skin of her cheek. I caressed her hair and held her in her bonds, gently, letting her mind process the strange sensations. I paused to rub a little coconut oil onto her red bottom, soothing it while polishing it like an apple.

After a time, I untied the ropes that framed her breasts and held her elbows, and then turned her over on her back. It was time for the next act in our little drama. Ah, how she flinched when her sore bottom made contact with the sheets of her bed!

I uncuffed her left wrist, and pulled her arms above her head. I pulled the right wrist all the way up to her brass headboard, and then reached the chain around before I re-cuffed her left wrist again. She was too weak to fight me as next I spread her shapely legs and used silken cord to tie her ankles to the posts at the foot of her bed.

She still wore her blouse, and I was desperate to see her breasts, at last, in all their proud and naked glory. I probably could have removed it in a less... destructive way, but where is the art in that? It was much more dramatic to remove it with a knife. Besides, I wanted to make a point. I was taking what I wanted, when I wanted it, and I wanted her to know it.

I retrieved a dagger from my pack, one like the Beast used in the story. Her eyes grew wide with fear as she struggled and fought her bonds. But with a few flicks of my wrist, the blouse fell in seconds. Three more cuts, and Sarah's bra was gone as well. I pulled the rags out from under her and tossed them aside, leaving her completely and gloriously nude. Then I put the knife away. She sighed with relief behind her gag. Good. She was learning to trust me.

Her breasts were natural, full Ds, round and firm as pumpkins, with large areolas and long pink nipples with rounded tips, already erect with her desire. I have captured and explored many women in my career, many. Exposing the breasts for the first time, unwrapping them like gifts at Christmas, is perhaps my favorite part of the whole adventure.

None of the women I had undraped before had breasts to compare to the perfection of Sarah's marvelous twin globes.

A woman like Sarah should be kept naked, displayed and available, as much as possible -- unless the gentleman wishes to see her in some particular costume. Such beauty is to the celebrated and admired. Anything less in a waste of her charms. Sarah would be the centerpiece of any discerning gentleman's collection of fine possessions.

I had intended to whip her breasts next; in fact, I'd brought along a breast whip for just that purpose. (Then again, for what other purpose might one bring along a breast whip? But I digress.) If there was ever a woman's breasts made for a gentleman's pleasure, be it with the kiss, the caress, or the whip, it was my Sarah.

I could not, though, not yet. There would be plenty of time for that later. Instead, I teased and caressed them, and felt the nipples grow prouder under my touch. I weighed them in my hands, and watched them bounce in the most erotically delightful manner. I took them in my mouth, first one and then the other, flicking the tips of her nipples with my tongue. I sucked hungrily on the right orb when my hand roughly cupped the other. I bit the nipple, just enough to tease, not quite enough to hurt. Sarah had marvelously sensitive and responsive breasts, like Alice. She gasped behind her gag, and strained to push them deeper into my hungry mouth.

I looked up at Sarah's eyes, those oh so wonderful eyes, those haunting, lovely, twilight eyes. I saw something there, something more than fear, something beyond surrender, beyond joy, beyond even desire. Something in her mind had yielded to me. She was mine, as she was meant to be, as she always had been.

I knew it was time for the final act, the climax, if you'll forgive the pun. Impulsively, I removed her gag. I wanted to kiss her, to taste her mouth, to hear her moan and scream as I took her.

She did not cry for help. Her eyes met mine. "Take me," she said.

Oh, I was going to... and yet... and yet. There was so much more I wanted to do with her, to her. There were so many more ways I wanted to touch her, explore her, and yes, even punish her. There was so much more to do.

Later.

"Take me. Please."

I removed my jacket, and then my boots and socks. I pulled my sweater over my head. I unzipped my trousers and let them fall, and my proud cock stood tall, ready to conquer.

"Take me," she begged again. "Please, Mr. Corwin. Oh my God."

"Sir. You forgot to call me Sir."

"Sir. God, please! I... I'm yours. Oh, Sir!"

"I know, my Sarah. I've always known."

Naked as she, I came like some mighty pagan god, to where she was chained like a virgin sacrifice to an altar, waiting, open, and vulnerable. My heart thundered, and the blood raced through my veins like the pounding of wild drums. I could smell the spice of her arousal and it intoxicated me.

She wanted me to take what I wanted? Well. I'd do just that. I'd make her mine indeed. Not just for tonight. I would cage and chain her, and she would learn to serve. As she was meant to serve. As she had always longed to serve.

That would come later.

First, I was going to fuck her, my new possession.

12