The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zarina stepped forward and spoke. Her voice was silky and feminine, but held a certain smooth confidence. "Please. I had no part in this, but... whatever I could do to make this right again and have our sides come together in peace, I will do," she said, looking deeply at Volren again and then back at the chieftains.

Vol wasn't precisely sure what she meant, but he spoke up anyway, "Zarina I... appreciate your efforts, but I believe I've seen enough to be sure you weren't involved. You don't need to worry."

She looked at him with a face more annoyed than reassured, to his surprise.

Vol turned to the soldiers, "Keep the archers under shackle, bring them to the dungeon and we will decide their fates later," Volren said. "But that is all for now. I will not have my rule begin with an escalating cycle of vengeance." He looked at his chieftains with a brief meaningful stare.

Zarina turned toward him, every twist of her body seemed to provoke his senses. She spoke up again "I did not speak of revenge Volren, I simply meant a gesture of good faith, or... an act of devotion t-..."

Vol interrupted, feeling more uneasy, "Yes and I thank you Queen Zarina, but I am satisfied enough for now."

She raised an eyebrow, "I would prefer you satisfied completely."

Vol gulped as she took a single perfect sauntering step towards him.

"For the sake of our ongoing peace," she continued.

"Th-... thank you Zarina." He said, fighting to control his nerve under her sparkling gaze. He felt like he needed her our of his sight so he could think clearly. "If you have thoughts of some symbol of good faith you and your people could make, then I will consider it later."

"What more must you consider?" she asked, almost seeming to pose in front of him. If it was on purpose, it was working. Her body was sending messages directly to his loins to rally the armies, and rallied they were. "I would rest easier if I knew you had no doubts in your mind," she said.

His mind was doubting much. "Zarina I have already heard that your deeds as queen were very much contrary to the kings tyranny. I will not punish you for his crimes. Quorn, see that she is protected and escorted back into the palace. Let us reorganize and try to make this into a night of celebration."

"Please, let me stay and do what I can," Zarina insisted, still smiling but with a bothered look in her eyes. "I agree tonight should be a celebration and I would help you lift your spirits, and everyone's."

Quorn said, "She does have a way with the people. They adore her and her presence would help."

"Very well," Volren said, starting to get irritated, and restless, trying to stop himself from staring at the queen as she stood before him like a mind-numbing distraction. "But after we clean this up and reorganize. Let's start b-..."

"Wait!" Zarina interrupted with a stern voice that quieted everyone. "We are not done here."

Volren sighed, his annoyance growing, not really at her words, but that he couldn't get her away from him, so his body would stop pulsing and he could regain his sanity again.

She continued more calmly. "What of the conquered's choice?"

Volren frowned, "The king had already-..."

"The king is dead," she interrupted, confidently stepping forward, with her long glistening leg slipping out the slit of her silken dress again.

Volren stood stiffly, afraid to let his mind think of where she was going.

"What does your tradition say of such situations?" Zarina asked, seeming like she knew the answer already.

Vol hesitated, and Crolsef spoke up instead, "That the choice then goes to his wife or lover."

Zarina gave a soft but satisfied smile, "Do you then, Volren, hold to your tradition and put to me the conquered's choice?"

Vol held his body rigid. Afraid to let it move for fear of what it was screaming out at him. Yet the word his body screamed looking at her seductive, voluptuous figure, he put voice to, calmly and steadily.

"Yes."

It was the only answer he could possibly give.

She ensnared his gaze with her eyes and her luscious mouth curved into a slight smile.

He spoke again feeling helpless, "But you will not be exiled. If you relinquish you don't need to worr-..."

"No," she said the word softly, with a simple shake of her head but it was enough for his mouth to obey and shut itself.

She took another step forward, swaying her deadly hips and taking a deep breath to move her massive tits up and down, looking at him like a beautiful viper about to attack.

She spoke louder for the rest to hear, taking another step towards him, and making the curves of her immaculate body move and shift again for his devouring eyes.

"I... Relinquish... Nothing!"

Whatever shred of denial that his mind had been in about her intentions finally fell away. He heard the mutters of the soldiers and warriors around him. He dragged his eyes off of her in a futile effort to avoid her. He saw his chieftains nodding in approval, with faces ranging from somber, to proud, to smiling, but all in agreeing expectation nonetheless.

He tried to remember Balia. His promise to his warrior-maiden love. He had sworn not to do this. Even if it went against tradition. The warring obligations tore at his mind and he felt trapped.

He found his eyes slipping back to Zarina of their own accord as she stepped closer. Her eyes were full of demanding excitement and he watched her red lips discretely mouth the words "Come on!"

The mutters from the warriors and chieftains grew into more boldly spoken words and boisterous hoots of approval.

"Ravish her!"

"Yes! A fitting reparation!"

"Take her!"

"A proper reckoning for the king at his end!"

She opened her moist lips slightly with her mouth curved into the slightest of smiles again, seeming even more emboldened by the crowd around them. She took another dangerous step closer to him. The immaculate texture of of her pale, clear skin exposed over her arms and shoulders and breasts called out to him. Close enough to reach out to her now, if his body had its way. Close enough for her to whisper demandingly for only him to hear.

"Take me you fool!"

Volren gulped and forced his body to stop from shaking. A smaller and smaller part of his mind was still trying to find a way he could tactfully refuse without insulting both his own people, and her. He couldn't picture it. Would Balia forgive him?

As if to read his mind, she whispered again, "You must! They require it. Don't lose their respect!"

He knew she was right. Whatever her motivations, she had caught him in her own version of the conquered's choice. Ravish her, or relinquish his honour. He had no other option. Still, he stood motionless.

Her eyes finally started to hold a hint of doubt, as the seconds wore on, and she started to appear insulted. Her face was no less beautiful when she was angry, and it made him want to apologize, but his paralysis continued. His rational mind was giving up quickly, to the delight every other part of his being, that was begging him to give in and ravish this goddess standing before him. He started to open his mouth, trying to find words.

Before he could think of what to say she took one last quick step towards him and shoved him. "Get it OVER with then!" she exclaimed angrily and loudly.

His muscles were already tensed, and as her delicate hands pressed against his chest, she simply tossed herself backwards with his body not moving an inch. Her breasts bounced in delicious waves as she flailed backwards. Her face looking indignant but also surprised and impressed. Her touch never moved him physically, but it broke him out of his stupor and his mind and body suddenly had life. So when she took another step and tried to shove him again, he responded.

She shouted angrily again, "Come on! You- AH!"

His strong hands shot up and caught her thin wrists before they pushed him, and she gave a girlish whimper. She made feeble, obviously fake attempts to pull away against his firm grasp and flailed her body against him.

He exhaled a heavy breath as her large soft chest bounced against him. She acted like she was struggling helplessly, but though her face and voice were hot with fury, her eyes were flaming in desire.

He knew she wasn't really struggling, but the feel of her delicate soft body acting powerless under his firm control, shot his instincts into a frenzy, and her eyes told him that she knew it.

"Ugh! You Brute!" she complained for the crowd to hear, but pressed her hip deliberately against his groin and looked up at him panting and open-mouthed.

He could feel his throbbing member pushing into her soft body through his pants. Their chests heaved together, her thin blue silk against his rough brown leather. Her eyes shone up at him with a new confident reassurance, leading him to his waiting fate.

"Take me," she whispered again, encouragingly now, knowing she didn't have to demand, when he already wanted it so much.

A cacophony of thoughts suddenly flew through his mind... I am King. They expect it. For Kelvik honour. She's a goddess. I've ravished many before. What's one more? But none so beautiful. Balia will forgive me. And if she can't? Does she even want the throne? If not, there's always Zea. She would understand...

Those last thoughts almost gave him pause, but the boulder was already rolling downhill. He looked down at her gorgeous face and squirming curvaceous body against him, and for the first time, he didn't stifle his enjoyment, letting his senses drink in her allure and sexuality fully and completely. She swept his whirling thoughts away and his mind became clear and focused. He wanted her, and he would take her.

He let go of her hands, and she took a half-step back. Her body leaving his, felt suddenly wrong, but it allowed her hand to slide down and graze over the bulge in his pants sending fire coursing through him. Their hungry eyes had never parted, and as quickly as they had stepped apart, they both stepped forward and wrapped their arms around each other. He didn't know who had conquered who, but as soon as their ravenous mouths came together in a heavy kiss, all doubts and misgivings were gone.

They shoved their tongues forward to battle within their lips, pressed hard together. He dug his fingers into her soft back and she grasped his neck tightly. Their bodies were pulled as close as humanly possible but it was somehow not close enough. They both moaned at the release of their overdrawn tension. She pulled her face away as she nibbled his lip, dragging her fingers down to his chest and then surprisingly shoving him away again.

"Ugh! You man!" she exclaimed, looking at him with an outwardly angry face, but he saw it betrayed by a slight curve of a smile on one side.

Her eyes looked victorious as she let him reach for her again without hesitation, one strong hand pulling her lower back into him roughly and another pawing a wide hungry squeeze at her miraculous breast as they kissed again. She squeezed an equally hungry hand into his ass, digging in her nails. He ripped her shoulder strap away and a pale, monstrous gravity-defying breast fell free, its pink hard nipple immediately covered by his wide grasping palm. He felt the divine feeling of her tender flesh underneath and between his rough fingers.

She moaned more desperately and moved her hand around his groin and found his throbbing cock through his pants. Her luscious lips parted slightly from his and they panted urgently as their eyes met in a shared intense desire.

She shoved him away again, "Agh! You warrior!"

He instantly pulled her back, delirious with need. He squeezed a handful of her round ass under her silk dress, and she immediately lifted her leg along his side as he felt her mouth smile against his. He slid up beyond her dress and followed the smooth skin of her leg up to her marvelous buttock, tender flesh once again giving way under his kneading fingers. She ran her hands through his hair and panted and nibbled at his collarbone approvingly.

Then she suddenly pushed away again, still feigning anger but an unmistakable playfulness to her eyes as she teased him with avoidance. He stepped forward and easily grabbed her again and this time spun her around by the arm, so her back collided against his chest.

He held her against him tightly and ran his hands hungrily over her soft stomach and softer breasts. She leaned her head back to look up at him passionately and ground her ass into his pulsing cock. He ripped her other shoulder strap away and her breasts both fell free, jostling and bouncing against the craving grasps of his hands. He played with her small hard nipples as she whimpered excitedly, and she slid her hand between her ass and his cock to rub him more intently. He brought his head down and she looked up longingly at him. Their lips brushed together as they breathed against each other.

She lifted her hand and slid it under his belt and under his pants to finally find the hot sweating flesh of his erection with her bare hand. He let out a hoarse moan and flexed against her as she gave a first enthusiastic pump.

He could not contain her massive breasts entirely in his large hands, but wrapped his forearms around her as well, to squeeze both breasts and her body against him at the same time. She craned her neck back and he bent forward so they could lock in another heavy passionate kiss. They moaned together and their bodies rocked in slow pulses of desire as she pumped his cock, he squeezed her tits, and their lips smacked, all together in synchronized waves.

They stood and savoured each other like this, forgetting everyone around them until he decided there was only one thing he wanted to touch more than her perfect breasts. He frantically pulled and ripped her dress away until his hands worked their way to her thighs, massaging and caressing and tracing over her mound until she moaned in impatience and thrust her hips at his teasing fingers. He slid over the sopping wetness of her pussy and groaned into her mouth as she squeezed his cock harder in appreciation. He held her against him with one hand strongly controlling her body, while the other gently played with her clitoris and folds, and she whimpered and mewed into his mouth.

She kept pumping his cock harder until her building excitement made her hands go wild and scramble at his belt to undo it and pull his pants down to free his straining erection. She lifted the remnants of her dress away from her ass and pressed the skin of her soft perfect buttocks against the fevered twitching of his cock and they moaned again into each others mouths at the wonderful feeling. He leaned forward to kiss her neck and work his fingers inside her, while flexing his cock against her ass. She breathed high pitched moans against his ear, nibbling at his earlobe as she gyrated her hips to slide his cock between her ass-cheeks.

Their bodies once again moved as one in waves of pleasure as they savoured each other, until her breathy moans grew higher and faster and she suddenly twisted around in his arms. Her hands attacked his leather armour on his chest, flying fast to release the buckles, and he moved to help her. She reached down to give a few eager pumps of his cock as he undid the last buckle and threw the armour away. She lifted his undershirt off of him and ran her nails down his bare chest as he tossed it away as well.

She stepped back from him and he reached out at her, not wanting to leave her touch, but almost tripped and fell as he remembered his pants were still around his ankles. She gave him an amused and excited smile as she removed the remnants of her dress and he undid and removed his boots faster than he ever had before.

He wasn't sure if her trembling legs gave out or she simply wanted him this way but when he was finally fully naked and looked back up at her, she was on all fours, her round pale ass raised high in the air, presenting the glistening lips of her pussy to him.

They were both still aware of the crowd around them. Neither cared. All that mattered was mating with each other's ravenous bodies. The look she gave him as she craned her neck over her round, delicate shoulder, and the look he gave her as his muscular, sweating legs stepped forward, both spoke that truth louder and clearer than any words could have.

Pure carnal instinct flowed between their eyes as he reached her and knelt down. He loomed forward on all fours over top of her, trapping her underneath him. The skin of her soft, arching back touched against the thick tanned scars of his hard chest and abs. His rock-hewn cock slid strongly along the underside of her mound as she pressed her ass against his hips eagerly. Their mouths met briefly, but opened again, panting too desperately to kiss.

He lifted a hand to slide and squeeze along her enormous, hanging tits and she lifted hers to grasp his long cock, sliding and squeezing in return. She moved it back against her clitoris and moaned, her hand and his shaft both moist with his precum and her dripping juices.

"Ah! You Conquerer!" she said, arching her head back as if defeated with desire, but when she turned to him again her eyes held him with a look of pure victory.

Both of them shook with anticipation as she pumped his cock and moved it further back to slide up and align with her entrance. Their faces pressed against each other, cheek to cheek, as he huffed heavily and she panted with staccato breath. The looming vindication of their inevitable, unstoppable mating saturated the air around them, and danced along their skin. His body had never needed something so viciously as he needed her. No army in the world could stop his raging cock from invading her lush, fertile temple now.

He slid his arm up so his forearm nestled in her deep cleavage and his hand grasped her shoulder. He held her body firmly against his thick heaving chest. She trembled in desire, helpless under his physical control. He trembled in desire, helpless under her seductive control. He felt like he could break her tender body in half, but she felt precious in his arms and his longing was not to destroy her. He instinctively wanted to cherish and protect her. He wanted to hear her beautiful moans grow louder, and to make her feel the same ecstacy that she was gifting to him.

The wide head of his cock slid along the slit of her entrance and pressed into her sopping flesh. She rolled her hips back and he thrust forward gently, but it was not enough to pierce her tight folds. She pushed back against him more firmly, needing him inside her as she moaned again. He pushed with her, more intently, with his rock-solid weapon, and pulled back on her shoulder. She gritted her teeth and they both held their breath as her whole body seemed to bend underneath him, and then finally, blessedly, his cock head pierced into her.

They yelled out together in relief as her warm wet lips hugged and soothed his madly pulsing tip. Flesh within flesh, feeling natural and right. Then they strained their necks to kiss again. She bucked her hips back in desire and he pulled her whole body towards him again.

They broke their kiss to moan loudly together as his steel-hard shaft plunged into new depths and stretched her walls. Her pussy seemed to clasp him possessively, to match the look in her eyes as she turned to kiss him again. They sloppily rewarded each other with their mouths until she smoothly rolled her hips back again and he pulled her body against him to impale her further, and they yelled out in frantic agony. She hung her head down and hyperventilated in fast wheezing gasps. He pressed his face against her neck, urgently sucking in the sweet scent of her hair. The exhilaration of their sexual union overwhelming both of them.

Her hips pushed back against him again, and she wailed as his manhood drove furiously into her tender, snug womanly depths. He groaned and kissed her neck, adoring her and the new pleasure every inch of his cock was discovering.