The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wish to ask a question Lieutenant Leffker?" Zarina asked pleasantly.

Vol started to turn his head to look, but she put a hand in his hair to stop him and took a deep breath, lifting her breasts against his face. He instinctively took a breath in, tasting her sweet musk as the immense pale flesh touched his face.

The Lieutenant cleared his throat, "We were simply going to update you and the King of our doings, but all is well, my queen. I can come back later if you wish."

Zarina gave a delighted sigh as Volren placed light kisses on her breasts and brushed his lips over her nipple. "No, go ahead, Leff. I hope the people are rejoicing."

"Most do indeed rejoice that the king is dead, and celebrations throughout the city are beginning as we speak. Though many are concerned with your well-being and wish to know what you would say of all this," Leff said.

As Zarina laughed in amusement, the bounce of her breasts on Vol's face made him grasp her waist in excitement and give a gentle bite to her nipple.

"Mmmm. Tell them that I rejoice as well, of course!" she said. "Tell them that, though the king's death was traumatizing, I do not mourn as a widow, but am thrilled by my generous and devoted new lover. Tell them, that he has won me over, despite my initial trepidation, rescuing me from the heartless Delvor, saving my life from the treacherous Lemmik, and showing me what a real man can make a woman feel like. Tell them to rejoice and celebrate our union as a coming-together and mending of our realm."

Leff nodded to the side to someone who may have been writing her words down and then turned back to them. "My King, we have apprehended the others involved in Delvor's plot, and removed the straw and pitch they had laid out to start their fire. We ask what you would have us do with these traitors."

Volren begrudgingly took his face away from the heaven of Zarina's tits, and saw her pout as he rolled away from her to look over at Leff and sit up on his elbow. He saw Rufole and two of his Kelvik warriors standing with them.

"I suppose they were not exactly traitors per se, if they were simply following the orders of their king. Have they been cooperative and forthcoming with information?" Vol asked

"Very much so sir. As soon as they knew the king was dead they abandoned the plan. Some had even started cleaning up the straw and pitch before we got to them, though perhaps as a desperate attempt to hide their guilt. They surrendered easily and have all admitted the plot, and have been begging your forgiveness" Leff explained.

Vol felt Zarina's breasts press up against his back and her breath on his neck, making him close his eyes and exhale for a moment before responding.

"Take them to the dungeon like the others, but keep them all fed and unharmed. We will decide on what to do with them tomorrow," Vol instructed.

"Very well sir," Leff replied, sounding satisfied.

Zarina wrapped her arm around him and started rubbing his chest, and he stroked her hand fondly.

"Make sure we still keep plenty of active guards about, just in case they're not telling the whole truth," Vol continued. "Monitor the gates too, both royal soldiers and Kelvik warriors as well, Rufole," he said with a nod to the chieftain. "No offense," he said back to Leff.

"None taken your highness. On the contrary, I am impressed at how agreeable your warriors have been with my soldiers."

"As I have instructed," Vol said with a proud nod and a smirk to Rufole. "Still, make sure enough sober guards and warriors are about, to quash any altercations if they arise."

Zarina started peppering light kisses on the back of his neck as she rubbed his pecs.

Leff nodded again, "We will share the duty of keeping order my King, do not worry yourself on this night. You have done more than enough. Now is the time for the King and Queen to enjoy themselves. Is there anything you need that we can bring to you?" Leff asked.

Zarina's breath stimulated his neck as she sighed. "A chalice of wine if you please."

"Mead for the king?" Leff asked.

Vol smirked and nodded, noticing his parched mouth, "Yes, for now. Though I have not sampled much Alanari wine, I suppose I should get used to it."

Zarina giggled and pressed herself into his back and pecked an approving kiss on his cheek. "Break open two of the celebratory casks later for the king to share with everyone Leff," she said happily.

He nodded, "Will that be all then?"

Zarina spoke smoothly while she slid her leg over Vol's waist, "Yes, we're quite content for now I think. Tell me though Leffker, do the people know that Delvor had planned to burn them?"

Leff shifted, "The Kelviks have been spreading the word, but my own men were hesitant to confirm, worried that it might cause unnecessary fear."

"Confirm it," Zarina said. "Reassure the people that the plan is foiled and they are safe, but that they owe their lives to Volren and his quick thinking and cool head."

Vol slid his hand appreciatively over Zarina's bare smooth leg as it hugged his torso.

Leff nodded, "Consider it done. I will now leave your highnesses be, but we will keep attendants nearby if you need anything."

Rufole spoke before he left, "My honour to you... King Volren. The name rolls off our tongues in pride and your whole army shouts it triumphantly in the streets. Your warriors, warrior-maidens and all who followed you here, drink and dance to your glory!" He raised a mead bottle to them with a wide smile and a wink, before walking away.

Volren turned and rolled on to his back to look at Zarina again. She smoothly slid on to him, and gave him a loving kiss. Her pillowy breasts pressed on the side of his chest and her leg wrapped around his torso more tightly, rubbing the light hair of her mound against the side of his abs. She massaged her hand over his shoulder and neck and regarded him fondly between kisses.

Despite her affections, the conversation had brought his mind fully back to reality. Their mention of his warriors... and warrior maidens. He thought of one in particular. A voice in the back of his mind started to yell to him that he should be out there with his men and women. He asked himself why he was still lying here naked with this woman, though the most simple answer was fairly obvious. The way that Leff had referred to them as 'your highnesses', he wondered how much was being assumed....How much might end up being true?

Before he spoke, a tray was brought next to them with an ornate glass of wine and a stein of mead. The brew felt amazing on his lips, and her smile as she elegantly sipped her wine was almost too distracting, but he held to his determination and started to speak.

"Zarina..."

"I think I like it better when you call me Zea, my darling," she said with a smile and a kiss.

He hesitated, "That's not who you are though."

Her smile faded and she tilted her head, "It's a pet name from my youth, that my close friends and family call me," she explained. "It's also my initials."

He squinted his eyes and smirked doubtfully. "A clever way to obscure the truth I suppose."

"Would you have had me put my life at risk by signing 'Zarina, Queen of the Realm' for anyone who might have intercepted our dove?" she laughed teasingly.

"Was there anything in your letters that was not a ruse?" he asked seriously. "Was I naive to think any of it was true, or was it all just manipulation?"

"Manipulation?" she frowned at him, looking genuinely offended. "Vol, let me make sure you understand something going forward. My reluctance and angry words when you first laid hands on me were purely theatre, for the watching crowd. For YOU'RE benefit I might add, and the legend of your prowess by winning me over in front of them. Though I thought you could tell. Do not think for a second that I am the type of woman for whom you can spark her desire by sparking her anger. So if you deliberately insult me for this purpose then please take back your words."

"Tell me then, which parts were true and which were lies?" he said.

"I told no lies in my letters to you Volren. Zea IS who I am. I meant every word of every feeling I expressed."

"You lied about being married," he countered.

"I did no such thing. I said I had a lover who had too much control of me. I chose not to use the word husband, true, but I never felt like Delvor ever earned the title. You filled in the blanks yourself."

His mind tried to feel annoyed, but it was difficult with her hand massaging his chest and her foot caressing his leg.

She continued, "Volren I promise you, I was honest with everything other than my identity. In this palace I've needed to tell many lies for the sake of my protection, and obscure so many of my thoughts and feelings. Those letters I sent you were the most sincere words I had expressed in years."

Her beautiful eyes looked genuine as she spoke. He almost had to force himself to continue to doubt.

"How could you have such strong feelings for someone you had never met?" he asked.

"Did you not have such feelings as well?" she asked. "Did I only imagine the look on your face when you realized it was me? The passion with which you kissed me and held me in your arms?"

He sighed and relaxed his head on the pillow, knowing she was right.

She smiled at the admission on his face and caressed his cheek. "A man can win a woman's admiration in many ways Vol. You have won me over threefold."

The warm skin of her breasts billowed more widely against him as she leaned closer and laid tender kisses on his face as she spoke.

"I have needed to develop a talent of determining who a person truly is even before meeting them, from the news of their deeds, and the stories and rumours told of them. From this, I was near certain you were a great man with a good heart before we exchanged a single word. Intelligent, and talented, but perhaps somewhat inexperienced with political intricacies. A man who would need me. It felt perfect."

She slid her soft thigh along his abs and traced up his groin with her toes.

"And then your letters..." she continued breathily. "Seeing your words confirm my hopes. Feeling my belief and confidence grow that you might indeed be one who could not only take the realm and defeat Delvor, but KEEP it and rule it. The way you accepted my affectionate words and then eventually returned them... I would curl up in my bed with a candle at night and pray Delvor didn't come and interrupt my pleasure as I read them."

Her foot continued to tickle his loins and traced over his cock, triggering the beginnings of a certain stirring.

"...And then, when I finally saw you on the plain, and you were suddenly real. Standing tall, handsome and confident against my wicked, useless husband. Even more magnificent to the eye than the stories told. I wanted to run to you right then and there, but settled for burning your image into my mind. Seeing you drink me in with your eyes as well was such a satisfying feeling. I nearly jumped for joy when you rejected his offer.

His cock was growing to life under the light tickling from her toes and she slid over it's twitching surface with her foot more deliberately. She hugged him suddenly closer and kissed his neck.

"I was so panicked when you nearly died from those arrows today. I don't even want to imagine... I'm sorry I never screamed out a warning at you. I knew Delvor must have some scheme, simply by how secretive he was being with everyone, but I only realized what was happening a second before you did.

"Every moment I've been with you today has solidified my feelings for you into a rock of certainty, beyond what I even imagined. You've won me first with your deeds, then your words, and now with your touch. You're already more than the man I dreamed you might be. Possibly more than the king I dreamed you might be,...if you'll let me help you achieve it."

He was lost in her eyes again. Her endearing praise made him feel a deep fulfillment that took him by surprise. He instinctively felt like he could trust her words, but he forced himself to doubt further. He tried to ignore his quickly hardening cock, as it jumped for joy under the ministrations of her foot, long enough to speak.

"Why not Groldur? When you first wrote me I was only first-warrior, and you couldn't have known he would die," Volren asked.

She sighed and looked away for a moment, then replied, "I thought my letters explained as much... but as I said, I am skilled at piecing together who a man is, from reports alone. Groldur might have defeated Delvor as things were, though I doubt it. After my help, and your success, I expected he would probably still be made king, despite your obvious superiority. He would not have lasted though. He was a warrior through and through. I know he was a man you revere, but forgive me when I say he would most likely have been ousted or assassinated within a year. Three at the most. My dream was first to be with you, and second for you to be king. I was willing to wait on the latter."

His cock was fully erect now, and he felt a wetness from her as she rolled her hips to grind herself against his abs, and slowly slid her body up to be fully on top of him.

"I promise you I had no ill plans against him, and I do not rejoice in his death, but the realm has so much more potential with you as king."

She looked sincerely into his eyes. His fully-erect cock twitched rigidly against her sliding foot.

"You will need help though. Help that I can continue to give you, if you'll let me," she whispered in his ear, tickling him with her moist, soft lips. "I can give you... so much, if you'll let me."

Despite the fireworks in his brain from her body writhing on top of him he was still able to think of Balia. He forced himself to remember her. He almost spoke of her, but admitted to himself, with defeat, that he desperately wanted to ravish Zarina at least one more time, and so he didn't want to anger her. Then, to his surprise, she brought her up herself.

"Why did Balia not accompany you into the palace?" she asked confidently, rolling her hips to slide his cock between her smooth asscheeks.

"For her protection," he said, breathing heavily and moving his hands helplessly over her back, and down over her ass and thighs.

"Protection? She's a warrior-maiden... She didn't want to come, did she?" Zarina asked, looking carefully at his face, and smiling as he hesitated.

He simply exhaled harder as his cock-head slid over her ass and up across the wetness of her pussy.

"Was it because you both knew that she had nothing she could offer you here?" Zarina asked.

Volren closed his eyes and exhaled again. Feeling like he SHOULD be angry at the insult. Instead, he felt embarrassed that she was right, hating that he felt like he couldn't resist her right now even if he wanted to, and loving the feeling of her body and the sound of her sultry voice.

She continued, "I have offered you so much already, and you've taken it, to your triumph. I can offer you so much more. All you need to do is take it."

She rolled her hips, and his cock head reveled in pulsating enthusiasm at the feeling of her wet folds sliding along it. She kissed him affectionately and confidently as he gave a low moan at the feeling, and his hands grasped her ass strongly. He pulled her towards him but she resisted.

"Mmmm Volren," she purred as she continued to tease his aching erection. "I will offer myself to you in every way that I can. Ohh, the two of us have so much potential. So much opportunity... Will you take it?...Do you want it?"

He breathed out heavily and squeezed her ass tighter, "Yes," he whispered back hoarsely, desperation exuding off of him. He bucked his hips and pushed his cock head into her tight slick warmth.

"Ahhh Volren," she moaned as he began to enter her, still holding back against him slightly. "You know exactly what you want don't you?"

"Yes!" he croaked digging his fingers into her plush round ass and bucking up against her pussy's resistance again to push slightly further.

"Rrrhhh! My King. You know who you want. Who you need with you right now. Who is it? Say it to me."

"You, Zea!" he exclaimed without hesitation, and pulled her deeper, stretching out her moist walls and making them moan together.

"AH! Volren! My dear Volren! I know you're the only man I want. Am I the woman you want? Is it me?" her exultant voice asked as she loomed over him.

"Yes!" he said, pulling her down onto him forcefully in desire and stretching her almost fully.

"AH! Oh Vol! I want to believe you. Should I believe you? Am I really the woman you want?"

"YES!" he blurted out, feeling like he would tell her anything, and was relieved by her approving smile as she finally pushed down eagerly to impale herself fully on to his cock, her pussy pressing firmly against his base.

They both closed their eyes at the intense gratification. He moaned a massive sigh of relief, as his almost painfully hard cock was home again, completely wrapped up in her soothing snug confines.

She looked at him with her miraculous piercing eyes, as she panted with him. She raised a challenging eyebrow, and said "Prove it then."

As a warrior he had heard countless impassioned speeches and rallying cries that had made him leap and charge headlong into battles without care for his life. He had never had words rally his mind and body as intensely as her softly spoken challenge.

He attacked her face with his mouth, and her body with his hands and cock. She shrieked in delight into his mouth as he kissed her heavily, his hands moving fast and frantically squeezing over every soft curve he could reach. He flexed forward and kissed down her neck as she arched her back and ground herself on top of his deeply thrusting cock. He kept flexing up and kissed down her chest, then wrapped an arm around her ass and hips, controlling her body in his firm but caring grasp as he fucked desperately up into her heavenly depths.

"Oh! Volren yes! Show me!" she moaned, arching her back further and clasping her arms around his head to pull him more tightly against her soft chest.

His mouth worshipped the pale flesh of her glorious tits. He smothered himself in her cleavage, and then kissed over every surface he could find. His lips and tongue gently and carefully tantalized her nipples, while he held her hips strongly within his arms on the driving steel of his cock.

He lost track of time as their bodies rippled passionately together. He explored every inch of her skin on her chest and neck with his lips, and squeezed every part of her ass and clasping thighs. Her breathy words and whimpers of encouragement were like fuel to his fire as she massaged his scalp and neck. His cock laboured like a work horse to tantalize every aspect of her sopping womanhood as she rode him victoriously, clenching in appreciation when he found her favourite spots.

He wanted to stay like this forever, but his abs finally began to burn as they flexed against her soft stomach. He decided it was for the best as his crescendo was starting to grow more urgent and he wanted to draw this out as long as he could. So he moved to fully sit up, pulling her close to stay inside her and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they sat and caught their breath. They pecked fond kisses and smiled at each other, their loins still rocking slowly together as he pulsed inside her.

She sighed in elation, "Reach me my wine, my darling."

He twisted to reach behind him and carefully handed her the chalice. Then reached again to grab his mead. They both satisfied their thirst as their slow mating rhythm continued.

"Mmmm they already chose an excellent vintage. Try some, my love, you said you wanted to," she said with a suave persuasiveness.

"I do," he said, taking the chalice from her. "I hope it lives up to its reputation."

1...34567...13