The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again they thrust together with wild determination, stretching out her quivering walls and soaking more of his throbbing shaft with her juices. She looked back at him with hysterical disbelief and he felt himself reflecting the same overwhelming feeling. His fingers tightened on her shoulder and he held her more strongly up against his chest. His hand was pressed on the cobblestones underneath, supporting them. She slid a trembling hand over top of it, locking his fingers in hers, and grasped his flexing arm with her other hand, digging her nails into his muscles in wild anticipation. He looked into her gorgeous eyes, that were demanding his entire cock inside her.

He pushed his hips forward and pulled her torso back and in one steady, powerful thrust, as she arched her back and lifter her ass, he finally bottomed out. He pressed his hips deep into the softness of her ass and her pussy lips clenched against his base. Her hot clamouring flesh drenched every inch of his long, thick cock in pure pleasure.

As the sensations hit him, he opened his mouth silently for a moment and then yelled out wordlessly.

At the same instant she screamed, "AH! You CHAMPION!"

They took panting breaths together, relishing in each other's touch until need overtook them again and they pushed themselves more tightly together as she tilted her hips. They moaned again as he drove as deep inside her as they could possibly work to bring him.

"AH! You KING!"

Her words and moans drove him wild with pride and lust. He peppered kisses over her neck as she held him greedily insider her. She craned her neck around to kiss his forehead and he moved his lips up to find hers again. They locked in a passionate kiss, pulsing as one in adoring vindication. Finally she broke away and and spoke in a panting whisper.

"Fuck me."

He pulled back and thrust.

"Ah! Fuck me my king!"

He thrust again, her exquisite sliding walls tantalizing him.

"UGH!" he groaned uncontrollably at the intense pleasure.

He thrust again, attacking her tenderly.

"Ah! My Champion!" she moaned louder.

He thrust again, and again, feeling the teasing retreat and the glorious invasion filling her with his meat, and filling every bone in his body with new purpose.

"Ah! My HERO!" she cried ecstatically as her body rocked under his caring control.

Her massive tits swung underneath her, their smooth skin sliding over the hair of his forearm within her cleavage. He lifted her arching back up more closely against his chest. She took her hands off of his bracing arm on the cobbles, and grasped around his other arm that held her up by the chest. She squeezed both hands on his wrist and her elbows squeezed both breasts around his forearm, engulfing his hard taught muscles in her soft bouncing cleavage.

He fucked her as she hung on tightly and rode his arm, gasping and moaning in fits of growing pleasure. His cock sliding ever more quickly and powerfully in and out of her.

He fucked her in front of everyone, neither of them feeling an ounce of shame within their delirious ecstasy. The warriors and soldiers watched as they bred in the center of the palace courtyard. He ravished the queen in front of the king's lifeless corpse, and she moaned in delight and spurred him onward. The last rays of sunlight fled from the fateful day and the first stars peeked down at their audacious display.

They fucked on the ground until their knees couldn't take it anymore. She groaned in frustration and cutely whined with a whisper in his ear that her knees were scuffing. She let go of his arm but looked up at him with determination even as their motions slowed. She kissed him affectionately and then arched her back as far as she could and reached up above her head to clasp her hands around his neck behind her.

"Lift me," she whispered demandingly.

She hung forward off of his neck in front of him as he grasped two wide strong hands around her upper thighs to pull her against him, and lifted her with him as he stood.

He groaned in effort and arousal as he flexed his legs and straightened fully. She gave a breathless laugh and then a surprised excited whimper as he gave a forceful hard fuck. She hooked her feet behind this thighs and rolled her ass against his hips encouragingly. He fucked her again and she gave a delighted high-pitched shriek as he held her in front of him.

"AH! Ohhh YES! My KING!"

He thrust his raging cock in and out of her tender pink pussy, drenching it within her warm welcoming confines again and again, as he grunted in dedicated exertion. Her huge breasts bounced and flailed in front of her as she hung off of him, and the wet sounds from his plunging cock grew louder along with her blissful cries, peppered within her excited gasps. Her soft ass rippled in waves as it collided with his hips and he looked down in wonder at the incredible creamy curves of her body as it taught him new heights of pleasure.

He would have laboured in his efforts forever, but felt her arms eventually start to give out.

She gave a sudden concerned cry, "Ah! Volren I can't..."

He quickly wrapped his arm around her waist so he could reach up and stop her from falling forward, with a hand supporting her chest.

She laughed in giddy breathless delight as he saved her fall, and twisted her body so she could regard him endearingly with her beautiful flushed face. She reached forward to wrap her arms around his neck facing him, and twisted her hips to lift one leg up, and stretch one foot down to support herself.

He stayed inside her as she turned and he hooked an arm under her raised leg, so she was jack-knifed sideways against him. She stood on one leg and pulled with her clasped hands on his neck to bring him in for a heavy kiss.

"Mm!" she moaned in surprise into his mouth as he thrust his hips and lifted her foot off the ground.

"Ah! Oh! Volren! Ah!" she moaned, breaking their kiss as he lifted her body with each heave of his cock.

She kept her forehead on his and intimately held his eyes in her hypnotizing stare as they panted and her foot bounced off the ground.

"Ugh! Ah! Za... Zarina!" he found himself whispering back into her gasping mouth, as she jostled in his arms. One breast was billowing in waves pressed against his chest and the other flailing to the side and bouncing against his flexing arm under her knee.

She smiled, hearing her name, and whispered back, "Am I... Ah! Fuck! Ah!...Am I worthy of you?" she asked, not looking like she doubted the answer.

He squeezed his fingers tenderly into her waist and her thigh, savoring the feel of her in his arms and replying honestly "Yes! UGH! Uhh FUCK! Yes!" he breathed heavily against her luscious lips.

She rewarded him with another fierce kiss and their tongues dueled tenderly in their mouths until she broke away.

She breathlessly asked, "Ahh! Do you want this to end?"

"No!" he automatically replied, pulling her more tightly against him and thrusting harder and deeper inside her, furiously afraid of whatever might stop this heavenly feeling.

She cried out at his sudden jostling response and giggled in amusement when she caught her breath again.

"Hahaha! Hmmm, don't worry my silly Volren, Ah! I'll make sure it doesn't," she said with a another quick affectionate kiss and then she leaned away from him. Looking out at the crowd of soldiers.

"Have someone fetch us some rugs and pillows a- ah!...and furs," she called out, and three people ran off into the palace.

She pulled herself back up to his face and gave a wide brilliant smile and a delighted giggle before kissing him deeply again, massaging his neck and scalp. He pushed his cock into her her with devotion, lifting her strongly, and loving every elated whimper she made into his mouth each time he thrust.

Her kissing grew heavier and sloppier, biting his lip before shoving her tongue back in his mouth excitedly, and he responded with faster, stronger fucks. He returned her ferocious kisses and answered her moans with his own, growing more deep and desperate as his cock raged inside her divine pussy.

He began to feel a rising tide within him, but she bid him to wait and slow down as she started to move and shift, wanting a different position. He nodded breathlessly, feeling his excitement settle, and followed her command as she concentrated on shifting her hands and straightening her leg.

He realized what she wanted and was blown away by her flexibility as she did forward splits while standing with his cock still inside her, bringing her leg up to his shoulder. She grimaced in concentration, determined not to let his cock fall out of her and he moved his hands to help her. Her foot came across his face and he nibbled her toes teasingly, making her laugh through her exertion.

She finally rested her ankle on his other shoulder to face him, and hooked her hands back around his neck, biting her lip in focused excitement. She breathed heavily as his hands grabbed her ass and lifted, and she swung her other leg up to his shoulder.

He had almost fallen out of her but once she was in position, with her ankles on his shoulders, and hanging off his neck by her arms, he squeezed her ass with both hands and thrust back fully inside her. They moaned out again in relief.

She pulled herself up proudly, pressing her massive bulging tits against his hard chest and her flexibility blew him away again as her lips reached his mouth for a long, confident kiss.

His hands dug into her delicious round buttocks and he held his concrete cock inside her sweltering pussy as she pulsed with him along his length. They finally broke their loving kiss with a look of intense desire, and she whispered exactly what they both wanted.

"Fuck me. Don't stop."

He wasted no time in obeying and started driving into her, controlling her hips with his powerful grasp as they collided with his.

"Oh! Volren! Yes! Fuck me!" she commanded in triumphant bliss.

Wet slaps sounded as her smooth thighs collided with him. He huffed in devoted exertion.

"Ah! Volren! My King! Ravish me!" she wailed.

Her feet tilted next to their panting faces as he levered her body against him to impale her womanly depths over and over. He held back only out of affectionate fear that he might hurt his precious goddess.

She reassured him with a sultry moan, "Harder! My warrior!"

He didn't question her demand for a second. He squeezed her soft round ass and pulled her against him without holding back his need. He bucked his hips and their flesh collided in louder smacks. Her pussy clenching each time it found the base of his cock.

"AH! AH! OH! Volren!" she exclaimed in exalted agony.

"AGH! Zarina!" he called back to her, reaching new heights of pleasure.

Heat radiated from their bodies into the cool evening air as they heaved against each other. The wide flesh of her tits crashed in waves against his chest. Her hard nipples sliding along his muscles, slick with sweat. They kissed passionately through their helpless moans. She finally broke the kiss again to furrow her brow and gaze at him longingly.

"Ah! Volren, say my name!" she panted.

"UGH! Oh! Zarina!" he exclaimed again, bending down to kiss her neck.

"Uhh! No, Volren! Ah! Say my name, as you know me," she asked more softly.

He grunted against her shoulder and hesitated before blurting out, "Aah! My Queen! UGH!" fucking her harder as his fingers squished deeper into her ass.

She gave a surprised laugh and kissed his forehead affectionately, coaxing his red face up to look at her as she peppered kisses over it.

"No, my dear silly Volren, Ah! Call me by the name you know," she said, looking deep into his eyes.

He opened his mouth and slowed his thrusts to heavier, forceful plunges, but stayed silently panting, lost in her perfect eyes.

"You know it. Uhh! The name you know me by so well," she said. "AH! Please! You must know!"

He stared in disbelief, resisting the realization that was finally bubbling to the surface, as his hands and his cock continued to instinctively fuck the glorious pussy and perfect round hips that seemed made for him.

"Ah! My, Ah! Dearest, Ah! Volren!" she said, furrowing her brow and looking at him with the first look of true honest vulnerability he had seen her show, beautifully hopeful and searching.

He pulled her tightly against him and took gasping breaths, whispering the barely audible words,

"My secret dove."

Her eyes grew moist and she let out a single perfect laugh and smiled.

"Zea!" he said, finally fully admitting the truth that had been creeping up from his subconscious.

She nodded excitedly and a tear fell down her cheek. They kissed more passionately than either of them had ever done before. Her soft lips tantalized his mouth and their tongues danced wildly together. She ran her hands through his hair and massaged his scalp. He massaged her buttocks in return as he held her delicate voluptuous body like a treasure in his arms. His cock throbbed inside her and he heaved a slow heavy loving thrust deep into her.

"Volren!" she exclaimed, breaking her kiss and flexing back into him.

They kissed and moaned in time with his slow, deep, powerful invasions, as her pussy seemed to clamour for more.

"Zea," he panted again, finding that saying the name brought his lust even higher. She responded in turn at his words and kissed down his neck.

He kept the power and depth of his thrusts, but drove into her faster, with greater need. She moaned into his chest and dug her nails into his neck. He was filled not just with lust now, but with a deep, cherishing affection, that she seemed to share.

"Ah! Volren! Yes!"

Their flesh began to slap loudly again. Wet with sweat and juices, her curvaceous hips slammed into his loins. His cock bottomed out as deep as he could penetrate within her moist tight palace. Knocking on the doorstep of her womb.

"Ugh! Zea! AH!" he moaned, every inch of his body and every corner of his mind intent on only one thing.

She brought her legs down from his shoulders to hook around his straining arms, and used them to wrench herself into him harder, to match each of his strong thrusts. She threw her head back and wailed in ecstasy. Her billowing breasts lifted away to bounce higher off of his flexing chest. He felt her needing him as much as he needed her, and it felt like everything he could ever want.

"Ah! Yes! AH! Volren! Harder! AHH!"

He heaved savagely into her, as she commanded. His bare cock assailed her clenching flesh. Every ounce of his being dedicated itself to mating with this perfect woman. She frantically bucked her hips, wanting him to invade every corner of her defenseless temple, wanting the same looming conclusion that he did.

She put to words what each of their bodies was screaming, "Cum inside me Volren! Give me your seed!"

He growled in lust and pistoned his furious cock into her with new found desperation. His balls were boiling to the brim, her juicy throbbing pussy eagerly pleading to be filled. Their arms and legs shook with effort and exhilaration. He gave deeper guttural grunts in time with her higher pitched squeals.

She pulled herself forward in hysterical desire and kissed him, their mouths sloppily shaking with their bodies' wild heaves. She spoke between frenzied kisses.

"Ah! Do it Volren! Please! I want it! Oh! Volren Yes! Cum in me! Plant your seed in me! Volren! YES! AH!"

He lost his mind.

"ZEA!!"

He fucked her with more desire than he had ever known possible. His long hard cock shoved away the tight walls of her swollen pussy as it attacked again and again. She threw her head back at his onslaught and trembled in ecstasy. Her moans turned to short frantic screeches and finally her whole body convulsed and she gave an ear-piercing scream that was heard into the streets.

"YES!!!"

She thrashed wildly in the tight control of his arms as she was taken by a miraculous orgasm. Her hair flailed under her head as she yelled up at the stars and her body whipped against him, lost in pure rapture.

He felt her pussy clenching on his cock and suddenly the edge he had been teetering on was miles behind him, along with his sanity. He climaxed beyond heights he had never imagined. He opened his mouth in a silent furor as a maelstrom of intense euphoria consumed all of his senses and his mind. Then he roared as every muscle in his body contracted, and his cock at long last released itself inside her.

Hot potent torrents of his seed flooded into her. Over and over. Crashing on the waiting, defenceless gates of her womb. He bellowed out at the incredible release and she screamed again in exaltation as her pussy clamoured at his gift. Her fertile womanly flesh soaked up release after gushing release, and his pulsing virile manhood strained to give it all to her.

Finally, after having lost track of the very concept of time, their bodies slowed and their hoarse moans quieted, and they pulled themselves forward to gaze in disbelief at their exhausted faces. They kissed with a confident passion. Their bodies rocked in soft invigorating aftershocks and they squeezed against each other's sweat-covered skin.

He finally fell forward on to his knees and discovered that a soft, plush rug had been placed in front of them. He continued to kiss her fervently as he gently lowered her precious body down on to luxurious furs that had been thrown on top of the rug. She smiled as he relaxed on top of her, his cock still in side her, throbbing gradually less and less. He relaxed into her soft curves and returned her affectionate kisses. Eventually, they simply closed their eyes and held each other, silently absorbing the bliss of the afterglow.

*******

After a time, as his mind gradually returned to him, he started to notice the din of the noises around them. Soldiers and warriors talking and moving around, as if they were doing regular everyday work. He lifted his head away from the sweet flowery smell of her hair and looked around.

They were on a wide pile of furs and rugs with a few plush pillows just above them. Four torches on stands had already been placed around them, almost as a protective border. His eyes adjusted to the light and saw men and women milling about, some watching them, but many simply going about other tasks by torchlight. A few ornate braziers burned near the courtyard walls and he squinted, trying to make out if they were in fact hanging decorative garlands as they seemed to be.

Before he could decide, his attention was drawn back to Zarina as she opened her eyes and slid her fingertips along his back, making him exhale at the shivers on his skin. He looked down at her, and was still awestruck at her beauty. She gazed up at him as well and they both seemed to stare in a sort of admiring curiosity.

She pulled his head down for a kiss and he easily complied. Feeling her lush lips again was like a relief. They hugged tenderly as their tongues teased each other again and she rolled them over on their side. She broke their kiss with a soft smile and reached up to grab a pillow for them to share. He exhaled as the soft down cushioned him and tilted their foreheads together.

He had almost been starting to think of things he wanted to say, and questions he wanted to ask. Instead, he sunk into her incredible eyes as she gifted him light, fond kisses between her contented smiles. The cool night air felt refreshing on their naked simmering skin. Her delicate fingers grazed over his goosebumps, on every surface she could reach on his rippled body. The feeling was divine, and he did the same to her, marveling again at the flawless, creamy softness of her skin.

He felt like his body and mind could have stayed immersed in their caresses all night, but finally, after losing track of time again, he disappointedly noticed her stop and look up above him with a smirk. She let out a sigh, and sat up on her elbow, seeming to deliberately slide her monstrous bare tits up closer to his face as she did so.