The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him an amused smirk as he drank. "Well?.. everything you hoped?"

"And more," he said, raising an eyebrow. "Different then I'm used to. More refined and delicate, but delicious. Something to be slowly savoured for sure."

She smiled widely and kissed him.

"Try the mead. It's an excellent brew."

She squinted her eyes playfully and took the stein.

"Worth your consideration?" he asked after she swallowed.

She looked in his eyes meaningfully, with a flirtatious smile.

"It's... different than I'm used to," she teased. "But... it has a certain refreshing, wild feeling to it. One I could very much grow to appreciate," she said, leaning close and holding his eyes with a sparkling stare and kissing him again more heavily.

His cock twitched inside her and she moaned in his mouth.

"Get these out of our way," she said, handing her drink back to him, and clutching her legs more tightly around him as he leaned away to place them on the tray.

"Slide the tray further away, I don't want us to spill it," she said, a heightening arousal already in her voice.

He did as she said, and then sat back up against her as she squeezed her arms around him tightly and breathed in a deep confident breath. He looked down admiringly at her stunning face and inviting smile, at the flawless skin of her shoulders and wide bulging breasts as they pressed into him. His arms flexed around her and his cock throbbed harder in response.

"Hmmm, now then," she cooed, raising an eyebrow. "I think we both have MUCH more to prove to each other."

She gave him another challenging smile that he couldn't help returning before he kissed her passionately again and they pulled themselves as tightly together as they could.

Their hips rocked as they ground themselves into each other, with her legs clamped hungrily around his waist. They quickly increased their pace, making deep guttural moans of instinctive desire into each others mouths as they lost themselves again.

He had been trying to tell himself this was simply one last gluttonous romp, before he left her to return to his army and find Balia. That voice was dying quickly though. It had only the effect of making him want to enjoy Zea even more intensely, if this was the last time he would ever ravish her. It made him want to drink her in and cherish every part of her with that much more passion.

It was with this fear that she might leave his arms forever, and that he might need to go through life without touching her perfect body again, that he held her preciously, kissed her hungrily and rolled her on to her back, to begin making love to her like there was no tomorrow.

Minutes flew by as she laughed and moaned and shrieked at his lustful endeavors, and this music to his ears guided his devoted efforts to make her feel like the queen she so clearly was. After a long while of sinking himself with a wild purpose between her perfect soft thighs, they clasped around him again and their tightly entwined bodies rolled over the fine furs and rugs in breathless grunts and titillated laughter.

He eventually ended up on top again and grasped her smooth perfect leg in his steady arm to drive himself into her more fiercely. He used his other hand and his mouth to revere every surface of her massive bouncing breasts and tease her nipples as her excited moans heightened under his wrenching body.

His need was growing more urgent though, and his body would settle for nothing other than spilling his seed deep inside her again, but he didn't want this to end quite yet.

He slowed down but her clamouring pussy's crescendo was building and coaxing his cock along with it.

She let out a disappointed, confused moan as he willed himself to pull out of her, but he quickly kissed down her soft stomach and over her mound to reach her swollen sopping pussy lips with his mouth.

"Oh! Volren!" she exclaimed, as his tongue and fingers guided her up her mountain of pleasure again, already close to the summit.

She ran her fingers through his hair and her trembling thighs started to close around his head. He worked dutifully to gently and deliberately stimulate and rub into her folds and over her clitoris, spurred on by the reward of her beautiful voice and its cries of excitement. He savoured her taste and her smell, feeling like she was more important than getting air into his lungs.

"Yes! Volren Ah! YES! MY KING! MY WARRIOR! VOLREN!! AHH!!"

She shook and closed her thighs around his head, fully squeezing his face into her and cutting his ears off from the wail of her climax. She squirted and gushed and his face gladly soaked her in, as his mouth worked to please her, smothered within her sweltering confines.

He gasped for air as she finally released him. She ran her hands through his hair again and sung his praises between laboured breaths.

He kissed up her belly again and rubbed the wetness of his face along the smooth skin of her tits before kissing up her neck. His settled, but still hard cock, traced up her thigh.

She gave a bewildered open-mouthed moan from her beautiful beet-red face as his firm tip slid along her drenched quivering pussy. Her eyes held him in admiring disbelief as he grasped her round hip strongly and thrust tenderly inside her again.

"Oh V- Volren, Volr-OH FUCK! Vol! AH! AHH!" she panted and cried out to him hysterically, digging her fingers into his back and opening her mouth wide to press her teeth into his neck.

He worked his unrelenting cock back into her, forcing her narrow walls away to gloriously intrude into her most private corners again. He could never tire of the feeling.

She threw her head back and arched her body underneath him, wrapping her legs around his flexing ass again. Their arms pulled each other close, squishing her pillowy tits between them, and his body flexed against her in overpowering lust.

Their faces came together again to gaze in raving wonder at each other and their gifts of pleasure.

"Ugh! Zea!" he groaned, as her pussy clenched his bottomed-out cock.

"Yes! Volren keep going!" she panted in fulfillment. "Keep, ah! Showing me! Oh! Keep, ah! Proving yourself! Uhh, to me! Never stop! I know I will never stop! Oh Volren!"

"Zea, agh! Oh! Zea!" He panted back to her, driven wild by her words as he wrenched into her.

"Ohh! I will prove myself to you every night!" she promised him. "Please let us never stop! Ah! Proving ourselves to each other! Uhh! Proving how much we can give each other! How much we need each other! Oh! Volren! Promise me!"

"Fuck!" he blurted out as her words and her body consumed him.

"Will you promise me, AAH! My sweet Volren?" she asked, ensnaring his helpless eyes in hers.

"Yes! RGH! Zea! YES!" he exclaimed, lost in desire.

He kissed her forcefully and wrapped an arm under her arching back to pull her hips into him possessively. He held her knowing she was without a doubt the most incredible woman he had ever touched, and in that moment his mind couldn't conceive of ever letting her go. She moaned back with excited fervour into his mouth and they set out together to put their words into action.

The mind-blowing sexuality that her writhing body exuded, seemed to absorb into him as they made intense passionate love all over the pile of lush furs. Sweat evaporated off of them against the cool night air as she twisted and squeezed her voluptuous body underneath and over top of him, and he put every ounce of his strength and soul into returning the incredible feelings back to her. Their shared ecstasy gradually expanded as it flowed back and forth between them.

The minutes flew by as they exhausted each other in their contest of generosity, finding every way possible to give themselves to each other, and throwing their passion at each other without shame, under the watching eyes of the milling crowd around them.

"Ah! Volren my KING!" she moaned hoarsely as he rolled back on top of her.

"UGH! Zea my QUEEN!" he exclaimed back without thinking as he plowed his cock voraciously into her lush furrow.

Part of his mind had quietly insisted when he began that he was simply saying what he needed to say to keep fucking her. Now, that voice was silent, and he felt himself meaning every word down to his bones as he professed his dedication to her in the fog of lust that engulfed him.

"Zea, my dove!" he huffed into her neck as he flexed his arms to hold her tightly but gently against the devoted thrusting of his cock.

Their limbs shook with both desire and fatigue as their urgency grew, their bodies sending heightening signals of impending release. Her arms and legs seemed to scramble to hold themselves around the his ripped torso, slick with perspiration, as if frantically avoiding falling off a cliff.

"Oh! Vol please! Give yourself to me again! AH! I want it! Please!" she begged him.

"AHH! Zea, my goddess!" he growled into her hair as he lunged with his straining body, to give her everything she wanted and more.

"Claim me my King! AH! Claim your Queen!" she cried out, working her soft hips underneath him like lapping flames, heating his loins to boiling.

Her words made his desire overflow as he held her in helpless desperation, feeling like giving her his seed was more important than anything he had accomplished in the entire war, that all of his feats and struggles paled in comparison to inseminating this dream of a woman, that all of it had only been steps to this incredible destiny.

"Yes! Zea, RGH! Oh, Zea my QUEEN!" he proclaimed to her, panting down close against her face as droplets of sweat dripped off of them.

Their soaking skin slid tightly together in their throes of determined passion as their climaxes built. Her plump breasts billowed up by her shoulders as he pulled his huffing chest into her. Her open luscious lips tickled his as they shared the hot air between them, moaning and grunting uncontrollably as animal instinct to breed overtook them both.

Her incoherent sounds coalesced into a final plea, "Do it Vol! Ah! AH! Plant your seed in me! AHH!! Make me your Queen!"

Her words drove him berserk and he lost all coherent thought as he bellowed out in wanton madness. He hurled his cock as deep as he could inside her perfect pussy, plunging and sliding and basking in the massaging tightness of her waiting walls, that pulsed eagerly in anticipation of his potent release. She whipped her body against his strong, caring control, being used like the most precious, tender piece of meat and loving it. He barked uncontrollably, muffled into her neck as her teeth grazed his ear and her frenzied moans spurred him on.

"YES! YES! VOL! AH! YES! AAAHH!!"

"RRGGHHH ZEAAAA!!!"

He became pure fire as his cock blasted violent hot floods of semen deep inside her.

She gasped a massive breath as she felt it, and dug her nails into his back and her ankles into his ass, and then convulsed underneath him with a deafening orgasmic scream.

She came with extraordinary intensity, her pussy squeezing hungrily to coax out every ounce of cum his straining balls could give her.

He held her wildly contorting body underneath him with an adoring pride, feeling a deep vindication with every eruption his cock released to her waiting womb.

Their hips flexed together, gradually slowing, but pressing more strongly and desperately with his last releases, as if both of them were begging his cock to relinquish even more of his seed, that it could never be enough.

She trembled in his arms and took quick shuddering breaths against his ear. His muscles gradually relaxed themselves with occasional shaking spasms as his mind and body reeled in shock. Their hands gradually stopped digging into each other's flesh and found purpose in sliding tenderly over their lover's sweat-soaked bodies. He lifted his head to lay eyes on his magnificent woman, her beautiful astonished gaze was like an anchor for his spinning mind to hold on to.

Their breaths finally slowed enough that their voices could work again and they moaned wordlessly together back and forth as if they both knew words couldn't express the euphoric feelings coursing through them. Their relaxation gradually continued and their mouths could rest from moaning long enough to grant each other loving kisses. Their minds finally recuperated enough to speak each other's names in revering whispers.

They relaxed into a paradise of endorphins and held each other close as their bodies and minds settled. They closed their eyes and kept whispering each other's name gradually and gradually softer.

Just before Volren lost consciousness, he barely heard her silky whisper, "Oh Vol,...I love you."

He felt the words fill him with innate satisfaction and though he didn't reply, he reflexively squeezed her closer, and then finally fell into exhausted sleep.

*******

Volren awoke to the sounds of joyful music and the din of a larger crowd of boisterous voices. He was half-covered in a silk sheet now, and the warm comforting feel of his lover's immaculate skin as her leg and stomach still pressed against him. He opened his eyes to see she was half-sitting up above him, silhouetted against the black starry sky. She let out a laugh as she talked with someone behind him.

"Oh you are extremely kind sir, we will hold your blessings dear to our hearts. Have a joyous night!" Zarina said with a kind smile.

He turned his head to look, as whoever it was walked away. Their bed of furs was surrounded by a full circle of ornate burning torches now, lighting up the dark night around them. Flower petals and woven grass wreaths littered the ground beneath them.

Zarina looked down at him with a fond smile and caressed his chest, "You've finally woken up to join the party." she giggled. "I needed a rest myself, but I'm flattered to know I tired you out even more than me."

"How long was I asleep?" he asked, sitting up on his elbows.

"An hour or two I think. I only woke up a short while ago to find that everyone was eager to come give us their blessings. We were already covered in a layer of their tributes," she said, gesturing to the flower petals and wreaths. "You looked so cute and peaceful I couldn't bear to wake you," she said with a fond smile and a peck on the lips. "There's fresh mead for you."

He looked beside himself to find a full stein and it tasted incredible on his dry lips.

He saw a young couple walk to the edge of the ring of torches, looking excited but nervous. They each tossed a handful of petals to the ground before he spoke.

"King Volren and Queen Zarina! I am Wenrel and this is my wife Fedria. We are proud bakers, the best in the east district according to many. We have opened our doors and our staff are working hard with pride to bring out food for the people through this night's celebration. We would be most honoured if you would accept our offering of our finest fresh honey rolls. We hope they bring you strength and delight on your night of flames," he said holding out a tray hopefully.

Zarina gave a magnanimous smile, "Thank you so very much Wenrel, and you as well Fedria. We will accept them gladly. Unless I am mistaken I think I have once stopped by your bakery on one of my excursions. 'Leavened Spirits' unless I am mistaken?"

"Yes! I did not think you would have remembered," Fedria exclaimed.

"I never forget a face Fedria," Zarina said with a smile.

A guard stepped in and took the tray, immediately taking a roll and eating it with a serious face.

"No they were for..." Wenrel started.

"I will not have the king and queen poisoned on their night of flames," the guard said flatly.

Zarina sighed and rolled her eyes, "My apologies, though he is technically following protocol I suppose."

"No offense taken my queen, I wish the both of you good health and long life, as do all your citizens. King Volren, I hope you know that we all jumped for joy when we found out you had already chosen Zarina as your queen. She is the pride and joy of Alanaris."

Volren cleared his throat, trying not to react with too much awkwardness, "Thank you Wenrel. We are fortunate to have people like you willing to work to keep our citizens fed and happy even late at night."

Wenrel smiled in flattery, "Your kind words enrich us, my king. We will continue to work as long as we have flour. Though that may run too low soon. We have our own mill but grain is scarce in the city."

Volren frowned, realizing their obvious problem with the siege having dwindled their supplies. He looked around to recognize one of his warriors standing guard along with the royal soldiers.

"Is our grain supply still on the carts outside the city?" he asked him.

"Yes Arch-Chieft- I mean my King," he said.

Volren smirked, "Tell the chiefs to make good on our promise and use it to replenish the city's supplies. Bring a few to the mills right away tonight, so that they need not worry about using up their flour."

Zarina pecked him a kiss on the cheek in approval.

"Tell them they can have the grain free of charge as long as the food they make is given freely to the public," Volren said.

"And that they may charge the palace with the cost of their labours for tonight," Zarina added quickly, pulling herself closer to Vol.

"Thank you my king! You will truly inspire your citizens with such generosity!" Wenrel said.

"Should that go for the breweries tonight as well?" another guarding warrior asked hopefully from the other side of the circle.

Vol looked at Zarina, "Can the palace afford to buy every drink in the city until dawn?"

Zarina smiled and squeezed her hand on him, "Easily. Especially now that the siege is lifted. An excellent use of our gold as well, to stimulate our food merchant's business after the siege, my king."

"Very well. Food and drink shall be free tonight for all." Vol said.

"Praise to King Volren!!" the soldiers and warriors shouted together. "And Queen Zarina!"

The cheer rose up from the rest of the crowd repeating the words louder in the grand courtyard. The music rang out louder and the din of voices swelled happily.

Zarina laughed and raised her wine glass with the rest of their cheers and took an elegant sip. He admired her beautiful face beneath her cutely frizzled hair, and accepted a loving kiss as her gorgeous eyes devoured him.

A soldier cleared his throat, "Your highnesses, even more of our citizens and especially our nobles are lined up wishing to grant you their blessings, may I allow them to continue?"

Zarina held Volren's gaze and he gave a shrug and a nod, and she gave an approving smile.

Vol was actively ignoring a small part of him that was yelling out to stand up and go find Balia, to put a stop to this pretense he hadn't specifically agreed to, badgering him to ask if he had been married in his sleep. He needed to ask what a 'night of flames' was, though he already suspected. Everything felt so strangely right though. Inevitable even.

"Let them come. Who will be next?" Zarina asked the soldier.

"Lord Perofin, my queen." he replied.

"Ah," Zarina said, looking at Vol and holding his attention easily as she spoke softly but quickly. "Lord Perofin holds most of the mining rights to the iron hills just south of here, a well established house in Alanaris for generations. A rich, but relatively honest man, always does business in a straight-forward way," she explained. "Try not to look at his mole, and try to work in a compliment of his hair."

Vol looked at her with a surprised but appreciative smile and nodded.

The man introduced himself proudly and was exactly as she described. Vol did as she said, and after a few minutes the man left with what he was sure was a rare smile on his dignified face.

The line of nobles and other citizens continued and Zarina knew almost every one. Over a dozen or so introductions, and he had already lost track of names. She however, was sharp as a knife, with a quick succinct explanation of who each person was, both in status and personality before he met them. She seemed to have the respect of each, regardless of whether they were decent or rotten, and she let him know which was which before they spoke, and his gut told him she was likely right about each.

1...45678...13