The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Volren looked at her with a new perspective and nodded, "And have you?"

She gave a sour look, "Not as much as I'd like. I knew even from the start I would have to start slow and be discreet if I wanted to be involved in anything. At first he was patronizing in his insistence that I be a pretty face and nothing more. Then he was eventually insulted, and then resentful, and then... I think threatened, as I finally climbed my way into some amount of influence and respect. He eventually hated me as much as I hated him, I think. Though I believe the assassination attempt on me a year ago was from Lemmik alone. Delvor kept me around begrudgingly as an excuse for his inability to produce an heir, knowing that if he took a different queen, it would become obvious the problem was his."

Volren gave her a surprised look.

"And yes I'm sure it is," Zarina continued. "I never held out on him, but he was already fucking scullery maids within a few months after we were married. I know from a source I trust that not a single one became pregnant or needed to ask for moon-root. I on the other hand... I was faithful for over four years, before I finally decided to... use that part of what I had to offer, to help ensure my network of influence... and safety. On one poorly timed instance I did in fact have to discreetly procure some moon-root for myself."

Vol nodded bitterly. "Why not just pretend it was Delvor's?"

Zarina shrugged, "At that point I'd already decided I wanted to try to help someone else take the throne, I didn't want that bastard to have a legacy, even a false one....Plus Feldig's features are too different, it would have been too obvious."

"Feldig!" Volren exclaimed in disgust, remembering the paladin he had slain.

"Shush," Zarina scolded him, looking around, "People are close by."

Then she gave him an amused smirk, "Though I can't help but love that you're so jealous."

He closed his mouth in annoyance, but couldn't help squeezing his hands more possessively on her, as an intense, infuriating jealousy did engulf him.

"It was only on two occasions my darling, and purely transactional. He was a bit of fun I suppose, but I assure you, he's no comparison. He was always in far too much of a rush, and his size didn't translate to where it counts," she said with a sly grin.

She pecked him a delicate kiss on his frowning face. He looked away to the fire-dancers, but his hands betrayed him, instinctually grabbing her ass again, and pulling her closer.

She ran her hand up his chest and looked up at him endearingly, "Volren I promise you I only used myself on rare occasions. I was alone, with few allies, and potential threats from all around. As long as you don't put me in that type of impossible situation, I will be faithful as your wife.

His cock twitched, growing more erect at hearing those words, and her fingertips brushed against it. He pulled away slightly and resisted getting sucked into her gorgeous eyes, and looked back again to the dancers. "You are not yet my wife," he said stubbornly.

She took a deep breath and her breasts slid against his arm, "So you will wed Balia then? If she is still willing... and find someone else to teach you everything about the palace, the city and the realm... while you watch me slip into another man's arms, and into his bed?" she said, brushing her fingers over him again. "I wonder who? Karndel seems fun... or maybe I can gain more by going to Ferlin," she teased his ear and his hardening cock at the same time and he exhaled and turned to look at her with jealous anger again. She smiled coyly seeing his expression. "Do you not want me to? Would you rather be the one to marry me instead?"

"You can at least pick someone who deserves you," Volren bit back her angrily.

"So can you!" she replied with an intense, serious look. "That maddening jealous feeling coursing through you right now... How do you think I feel when you continue to think of Balia?"

He had no reply, other than to gaze back at her as they shared a look of agitated frustration.

"Volren, I do not begrudge you your past. Even the baroness of Ralvia is free to boast of your child and I will not care. So, do not begrudge me of mine," she said with a flat sensible look, though her fingers slid along his fully erect cock under the silk sheet.

"Our FUTURE however, "she continued, "is a different matter. You, of course, are free to choose your future, and you know what choice I want you to make. However, if you reject me, then I am free to choose to wrap my legs around whichever man I wish..." she said raising an eyebrow and making his cock swell harder with her deft fingers. "So decide... what it is you want....I'll be waiting."

He was teetering on the edge of choosing to desperately lunge at her lips and her body, but she suddenly let go of his cock and slipped away from him. She gave him a measuring look and then turned away, grabbed a pillow and lay down a few feet away with her back to him, to watch the fire-dancer's ongoing performance.

He sat in stunned arousal and watched her roll back towards him briefly, to simply reach her wine chalice and give him an almost indifferent glance before turning away again.

His eyes couldn't help following along the flowing curve of the silk sheet, cascading up and over her round hip and down into her waist and up to expose the soft skin of her shoulder. The only thing he could feel himself wanting with any certainty, in the upheaval of his life, was to be lying down with his arms around this impossibly perfect woman.

He reached for his mead stein for lack of any other decision. He sat in denial, with his hard complaining cock, and drank while watching the flying dancers.

He forced himself to think of Balia again. She could still be his queen. He tried to picture it. Why was it so hard?

Deep down he knew. Zarina knew....Balia knew. She had expressed as much in the last days of their conquest. She would go crazy in this palace. She loved him, but maybe not enough to live a completely different life for him. He still wasn't sure if he was ready for the crown himself, and he supposed no one ever was, but he was still prepared to try. Was she?

He felt like he would need someone to help reassure and guide him, someone bound to him that he could trust. Balia was that woman out in the wild, but he would be the one having to reassure and guide her almost constantly in this place. Would she resent him? Run away? He could picture that more easily than her becoming a well-spoken, tactful and gracious queen....and then Zarina would be long gone. His Zea... In the arms of another man. The thought now sickened him.

He felt her toe brush up against his and then retreat. He looked back up at the curves of her body and was amazed that the answer felt so obvious. Could he really do this? Leave Balia, his betrothed long-time lover, for a woman he had just met. It should seem unthinkable, yet it was... rational, responsible even....could he bring himself to NOT do this?

He stubbornly told himself again that he didn't need to make a final decision at this moment. Let Zea make her case. Enjoy her for a night, and find Balia in the morning to either make amends or say goodbye.

He finally moved his foot and found hers under the sheet again. She twitched her toe briefly. He moved it again and she caressed back more deliberately.

A few minutes later their feet were entwined and rubbing caringly over each other, and his cock erected with renewed vigor. She finally rolled back towards him just enough to find his surrendering eyes with hers, and they stared at each other with slowly growing apologetic smiles. She gracefully slid her arm under the sheet and stretched her hand out towards him invitingly. He turned away, placed his mead stein down, and then took her hand.

Her smile grew beautifully as he let her guide him under the cool sheet and against her warm flawless skin. He wrapped an arm around her and she clasped her hand in his, pulling it into the deep sultry space between the immense stacked mounds of her breasts. His cock pressed underneath her ass as she wriggled tightly back against him. He exhaled into her sweet smelling hair, and she let out a melodic sigh as they lay, spooning together on the furs, watching the performance.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in her ear. "I had no right to get angry at what you did to... survive."

She turned her head to smile appreciatively, "I'm sorry to prod your jealousy on purpose and use it against you," she said, and twisted to peck him a fond kiss. "It would not be the actions of a good and caring wife, and that is what I wish to be for you."

His cock swelled harder at the words, pressing up against a growing moistness between her legs. She pressed her round, soft ass back against him to massage his hips.

"Do you like the sound of that?" she asked with a knowing smile, rocking her round, fertile hips back against him. "Do you want to be my good, caring husband?"

He exhaled as his desire soared into the sky and his arm automatically pulled her closer. The fire dancers were leaping and juggling in amazing feats that had the rest of the onlookers gasping and staring in awe. Vol and Zea were only half paying attention though. The excitement of their pulsing loins was quickly winning out. They lay cheek to cheek, gradually breathing harder, as their hips rocked slowly together under the silk sheet.

She finally took her hand away from his and ran it vigorously down his flexing torso, gave his ass one long intense squeeze, and then reached between her legs to find his cock, getting soaked from the top by her juices.

"Oh Vol..." she breathed.

"Zea..." he whispered back.

They moaned in relieved bliss as she directed his cock to her entrance and they tilted their hips to make him penetrate her. Her tight familiar flesh was simply addicting. She arched her head back and he kissed her neck while she let out heavy breaths of excitement.

They stayed lying on their side, working their hips together to slide him into her as much as they could. They eventually relaxed slightly when he was as deep as he could go, but continued their slow blissful rhythm, half-watching the show as they kissed and squeezed under the silk sheet.

They closed their eyes and moaned when the pleasure flared, and then relaxed again with contented sighs, and affectionate caresses. The show played on as their lust waxed and waned, climbing higher each time. The music and acrobatic feats seemed to echo their feelings, gaining in intensity and drama as the performance gradually progressed.

Volren nibbled the back of her shoulder and slid his fingers down to play between her legs, teasing her clitoris while his cock slid back and forth within her. Her heightened moans, and clamouring hands reaching back to squeeze him, felt like the most incredible rewards for his efforts.

But, they were in no rush. They relished in each other's touch and were content to draw out their slow comforting pleasure as they watched the dancer's long and varied performance and listened to the skilful fast melodies of the players. He ran his hand between her thighs and breasts caringly. She squeezed her fingers into the muscle of his ass and then brought them up to entangle in his hair guiding his kisses on her neck and shoulder as she leaned back and delighted his ear with her breathy moans.

The music and dancing heightened further. Their fires blazed hotter and brighter.

"Ahh Volren," she exhaled in his ear. "Won't you be my husband? Won't you be my love?"

"Zea..." he grunted, loving her words but afraid to respond in turn.

"Ask me," she pleaded. "Ask me to marry you Vol!"

He wanted to. Every inch of his body wanted to, but he simply thrust himself harder and pulled her closer as he huffed into her neck.

"It could be so beautiful Vol, you know it could," she cooed. "Ahh! To give each other our love and support every day. To give ourselves to each other every night."

He winced in driving desire as the drumming and blaring melodies grew faster and louder. The dancers gave shouts as they leapt higher.

"Ask me Vol! You can do it, I know that you can, that you want to! You are King. Give yourself what you want! Take what you want! Ahh!"

He thrust his fingers between her legs again and fucked her deeper and more desperately.

"Zea!" he panted as his teeth rubbed against the back of her shoulder and his cock strained in anticipation. He forced himself not to speak any other words.

"Uhhh! We can be so much together Vol! Make the realm great. Make each other happy. Make a family. Ah! Vol!"

"Rgh, Zea, UGH!" he exclaimed, in disbelief at how much he loved the sound of her words.

She reached down and guided his hand between her legs over her clit, helping him to give her exactly what she wanted and he followed suit diligently, toiling with his raging cock to bring them closer to their climax. He gave her everything except the words she wanted to hear.

The blaring music drowned out their passionate voices as the dancers prepared their final display.

"Give me your seed again Vol! Give me your child! Make me yours!" she demanded.

Her words once again drove him wild and he obeyed with a mad passion, rubbing delicately and thrusting strongly. Her panting breaths suddenly became panicked and rushed. His hips responded in turn and thrust with brisk, fervent plunges.

The music blared in the final show of flames and acrobatic leaps with dancers standing three atop each other.

They climaxed at the same time, their flames of desire roaring between them.

The cheers and applause and long sounding notes drowned out their wails and grunts as they came under the billowing silk sheet. His cock spasmed in intense jolts, forcefully shooting his cum deep to her womb where it belonged. Her pussy writhed in delight and her soft hips rolled back needfully against him to bring him even deeper as he filled her. Their ecstatic moans were blurted out from their mouths uncontrollably, as a pure, natural, gratifying relief washed over them.

They eventually started to relax as his load was spent, craning their necks to give a brief intense kiss before he nuzzled into her neck again and she ran her fingers over every part of him she could reach.

They never moved, staying spooned lovingly together under the sheet as the performers bowed to them proudly and another musical act was announced. Ribbon dancers gracefully leapt into the air, and they watched in contentment as their hands caressed each other and their bodies cooled.

Her tender, voluptuous body, absorbing his seed, felt like the most precious thing he had ever held in his arms. He kept kissing her neck and shoulder, every touch from her in response feeling like a wonderful gift.

He had been so close to asking her to marry him. He still felt like he wanted to, and might still if he started letting his thoughts become words. Only a small, pitiful, nearly defeated part of him still held out, telling him to wait until after this surreal night to make any such decisions. Every moment he spent with her though, seemed to make his choice more obvious.

His cock had never felt so fulfilled, as it lay recovering against the comforting pillow of her ass. The ache in his loins was a satisfying pain, and every other part of him felt a deep gratifying comfort, at home against her luscious, ripe curves.

She moved to sit up and he squeezed her closer to stop her, not wanting to lose her touch.

She giggled, "Let me fetch my wine my love, you've made me work up a thirst again."

He groaned and let his arms relax, and received a kiss from her as she sat up to grab her chalice and finish it. She emptied it as he sat up and cleared his head, finishing his mead stein as well. An attendant came to take their cups to refill them, but Vol asked for the Alanari wine instead. Zarina smiled at him and asked for mead for herself this time, specifically the Kelvik brew.

"I want to learn to appreciate it more," she told him with a fond peck on his lips. He kissed her back appreciatively.

The dancers and music continued and they gave grateful smiles and thanks to a long line of citizens who continued to offer their blessings and shower them with petals. The show moved on to a group of actors performing a short musical play.

Their drinks were brought out, and Zarina sat down in front of him and leaned back with a sigh against his chest. He held her in front of him as they drank and laughed at the actors. Zarina explained the legend it was based on, that Volren was only passingly familiar with. He breathed in the delicious scent of her hair as he listened, feeling her soft warm back against his chest and her smooth legs entwined with his in front of them.

She introduced him to a few more nobles and lords among those who were granting their blessings. He tried his hardest to commit the names to memory and was once again deeply grateful that she was there with him.

One, somewhat drunken and more crass nobleman, ended his brief well-wishes with a comment as he gestured to Zarina, "You have fought hard to win yourself a fine trophy my King."

"She is far more than a trophy, sir," Volren replied stiff smile, almost surprised at how genuinely insulted he felt at the notion. He sat up straighter and held his arms more tightly around her waist.

The lord seemed to shrink at his gaze, "Y-yes of course, my King, I meant no disrespect, just that..."

"That she is beautiful of course," Volren said. "But this realm owes much to her already, and will even more so in the future." he said proudly.

The man gave a nod in stifled embarrassment, "Indeed. A glorious night and glorious reign to you both," he said, and walked off.

Zarina grabbed his thigh tightly and leaned back to look up at him with a serious loving gaze and pulled him in to kiss him passionately.

Vol smiled as she finally took her lips away from his, "Was I too harsh with him perhaps?"

Zea smiled back and shook her head, "No. He's an ass, even when he's sober. You have his respect, which is good, but if he starts to like you, I will get concerned."

Vol chuckled and squeezed her affectionately.

She giggled with him, and then suddenly gave him a more serious thoughtful gaze again through a long sigh as she hesitated, then finally spoke softly.

"Vol... I know you will likely think me naive, to use the word so soon, but I think, if I've ever felt it for any man, that I really, truly, am falling in love with you."

He let out a broken breath as the words flowed soothingly into his soul and he fell into her stunning eyes.

She continued nervously, "I know you already found love once, with...her, and I envy you in that, so I'm sorry if perhaps I don't truly know w-..."

He interrupted her words with a tender kiss, almost without thinking. She turned and sunk against him with relief. He pulled away and grasped her hand as it slid along his chest. He looked at her gorgeous vulnerable eyes and tried to see deceit, tried to find any hint of a lie, or attempt at manipulation.

He couldn't. Such beautiful admiration on such a perfect caring face. Did he even care if she exaggerated her feelings for her own self-interest, if it meant a woman like her would look at him like that? He knew she wanted to remain queen, and had so much to gain, but he could see no way she meant any ill for him in doing so. She wanted the best for them both. The realization struck him, that so did he.

He spoke reassuringly, "Zea, I don't think you're naive. In fact you're one of the cleverest women I've met. And I... I think perhaps we both can feel the seed that a true love starts with, starting to grow. That much at least I will admit."

The way her eyes shone as she breathed deeply and turned to press her chest against him and caress his neck, made any uncertainty in his words die away completely.

1...678910...13