The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The seed is there," he said, "the soil is rich, the roots are taking hold, and the potential... is beyond measure."

She turned completely and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and threw herself at him, kissing him ferociously and knocking him down onto his back. He grunted and chuckled at the brief shock, through her wet passionate kisses. She explored his mouth with her tongue, while she dug her nails into his shoulders. He held her steadily against him by the small of her back, and returned her kisses more slowly, his sturdy jaw and mouth like a stage for her to dance her lush wet lips across sloppily.

They made-out and massaged each other as the minutes passed by. Each time they slowed down she would eventually whisper 'I love you', and each time their arms and lips erupted with renewed vigor at her words.

After losing track of how many times she had said it, he held her an inch from his face and looked in her eyes, teetering on the edge of saying it back. He looked at his Zea, finally real, in the flesh, her beauty beyond anything he had imagined. His intelligent, reassuring, inspiring Zea, who's letters alone had made him fall for her. Could he doubt this was love? The words seemed to dance on his lips and tongue, ready to leap out.

She took his hesitation for contentment and let her eyes drift, and before he could speak she pulled away and sat up.

"They've left some more food for us," she said with a delighted sigh looking down and pecking him a kiss. "Let's regain our strength," she suggested with a wink.

He put the words and the suspense behind him, and sat up with her to find a platter with delectable cured meats, cheeses, fruits and various breads. They sat against the pillows, their naked bodies curled up together with the silk sheet long-since tossed to the side, but they were comfortable and unashamed. They ate their fill, and playfully fed each other, while more people walked by tossing petals and calling out their blessings. He could hear the envy in men's voices as they spoke their respects, and the yearning swoon of the women, with some exclaiming to their husbands how romantic they looked.

A small band played with an eloquent and boisterous singer who was compelling the large crowd to sing along. Behind the bright ring of torches, the people's faces had been difficult to see, and he was surprised at how large the crowd seemed when they started to sing along. Jubilation filled the air around them as voices rang out through the huge courtyard, with dozens, maybe even hundreds of people. He could make out their faces if he squinted and they all seemed genuinely happy and proud, raising their glasses in a traditional anthemic song whose chorus ended with 'In honour to our King!'.

Vol felt a growing weight in his chest that he was now becoming familiar with, from addressing his army as a general, and his Kelviks as Arch-Chieftan. Now, finally, as King, with so many people putting their trust and fate in his hands as his followers, it filled him with both a deep pride and a humbling sense of duty. Zarina seemed to sense his feelings, squeezing him proudly, and smiling with optimistic wonder as she regarded him.

The song ended with uproarious applause, and when he raised his glass in salute to them, they cheered even louder.

The singer then announced the next song, which Vol didn't recognize, but Zea bounced up and down and clapped with the rest of them as the opening chords sounded. It was evidently a famous Alanari drinking song. Zea started singing along with the rest of them and Vol was immediately struck with the sound of her voice. It was clear and rich, ringing out in a pristine feminine timbre. She smiled and blushed, but kept singing, as he looked at her in wide-eyed admiration.

Different members of the audience were taking turns singing the verses, and Zarina laughed and nodded as the lead singer asked her to do the next one. Vol was floored as she sat up straight, her breasts lifted in a massive breath, and her voice echoed through the courtyard, ringing out beautifully and powerfully. After she finished, they all cheered and sang through the chorus together louder than ever.

The song eventually ended with raucous laughter and they all drank deeply. Vol lowered his glass and looked down with a new-found adoration at her flushed face, and kissed her long and deeply. After he finally let her go, she bit her lip and giggled excitedly, tickling his abs and pulling her arm proudly and tightly around him.

Karndel had walked up to the singer and was talking and nodding with him and shouted "perfect!" raising his mug high and giving Volren a wide grin.

The singer called out, "Our next song will now appropriately be a KELVIK drinking song, though it's been a while since we've performed it, so Chief Karndel has assured me that our fine new warriors will all help me through the verses!"

The opening chords sounded and he cheered as they started into the chorus of The Salty Maiden. Zea laughed endearingly at his excitement and at the double-meaning of some of the lyrics. After two choruses she was singing along with them. Karndel, Leagwin and two other warriors had each taken a verse so far and they yelled out for Volren to take the next one.

He laughed and cleared his throat, feeling like he was back in Kelvia again. He took a deep breath and boomed out the words that he knew well, as loud as he could muster. He felt Zea's fingers squeeze gradually tighter in his thigh as he sang, and laugh with the rest of the crowd as he ended the verse with a rowdy shout as he lifted his glass. She kissed him sloppily on the cheek as the others cheered, and then she joined them proudly on the chorus.

He sang along with a wide smile, feeling truly at home and at peace in this palace, and in this woman's arms. He looked out beyond the torches as his eyes adjusted, and took in the smiling, singing faces on all of the people around, soldiers, warriors, citizens. All looked happy and entertained.

All but one. He almost missed her. His eyes doubled back to the one warrior-maiden who wasn't smiling, near the far wall to his left, among the crowd. Balia's face seemed to be made of stone. No tears reflected from her face, but an unmistakable devastation pierced out at him from her eyes. The reality of his betrayal bounced between them like lightning for almost as brief of a flash. Then she was suddenly gone.

It had only been long enough to recognize that it was her and to tell that she was looking at him. Had it even been her? Perhaps his mind was simply playing tricks on him. He had drunk a lot of wine and mead, though he hadn't felt completely drunk until that moment. Now he suddenly felt far too sober.

He snapped out of his stare at the now-empty space on the courtyard wall, and started singing again with everyone else to hide his shock. Zea hadn't seemed to notice. He felt like he wanted to run after Balia. Even if it hadn't really been her, he now felt like he needed to see her and talk to her, that he owed her that much at least. He finished his drink on the next verse to hide his face, and then sang through the chorus again, trying to force his mind back to the gleeful comfort he had been in only a short minute ago.

He almost managed it by the end of the song, and Zea's warm embrace was still too good to want to let go of. They let out a final cheer and she finished her mead and set the glass down far away, spinning back quickly to slide her leg over his lap and pull him into a heavy kiss. She clasped her arms tightly around his neck, not letting him go as she sunk into him and massaged his tongue with hers. As they kissed the singer announced that they'd be playing a few dancing songs and encouraged the crowd to pair up.

She finally let her lips come away from him to look up at him with a revering smile and run her fingers through his hair.

"That was amazing..." she let out a breathy laugh and lifted her breasts to balloon against his pecs. "Are you alright my love?..." she asked, her smile fading slightly as she read his face.

Vol had hoped he wasn't showing it, but sighed in resignation, "Just a bit exhausted I suppose, and perhaps too much to drink."

"We could stretch our legs and try to dance for a bit?" she suggested.

"Without our clothes?" he asked doubtfully.

She smirked and shrugged.

He gave a soft chuckle, "I think I'll prefer to stay here on the furs for now, though I think I might finally g-..."

"Mmm me too," she purred and rolled her hips against his, looking up with a sultry smile, "I can think of a much more enjoyable way for you to work off the drink."

He exhaled, seeing that enticing look in her eyes, as he felt her hard nipples press against him and the incredible feel of her sliding hips and caressing fingers.

"You're not THAT exhausted yet are you?...or THAT drunk?" she purred, brushing her lips against his.

Intense arousal exuded off of her, and was quickly infecting him as well.

She glanced down briefly, "It doesn't... feel like you are yet," she whispered breathily, hinting at the growing pressure of his cock under her slowly gyrating ass.

She giggled, "I don't care if you lost the notes at times, I LOVE your voice when you sing."

He looked down helplessly at her endearing eyes and sighed, "You have the voice of an angel."

She smiled wider and gave him a long grateful kiss.

She peppered delicate kisses over his jaw as she spoke, "Could I sing for you at festivals? Would you sing with me?"

"I would," he sighed and smiled despite himself, his overworked but still enthusiastic cock twitching under her ass.

She moaned and kissed down his neck, "Would you sing with me, curled up in front of the fire in the evening?"

"...yes" he panted at her exhilarating touch.

She pulled herself tightly against him and ground her hips down to press on to his fully erect, straining cock. She brought her face up to press her forehead against his and breathe heavily against him,

"Would you sing with me at our wedding feast?" she asked, as their hot breaths mingled.

He closed his eyes and shut his lips. Had it not been for that brief second of seeing Balia's face he likely would have finally relented and said yes. That small part of his mind that still insisted on honouring her, had been awoken again, though it was still weak and dying.

"How do you still doubt?" she whimpered, "How do you still sit in stubborn denial?"

He grasped her ass in his hands, wanting to fuck her instead of talk.

"Just say the words... that we both want. It's already real. It's already true," she coaxed him rubbing her moistness against his flexing abs as he held her tightly in desire.

"Tell me that you love me," she said. "Ask me to marry you."

He said nothing and instead grabbed her thighs to move her back so his cock could lift.

She shoved him instead, to land on his back on the furs, and she hovered over him with a determined stare.

"Your lies of omission are still lies my love. Tell me. Ask me!" she panted grasping his rigid cock firmly.

He groaned and his hands went to her breasts of their own accord, squeezing hungrily into her delectable billowing flesh.

"Must I wrest the words from you by force?" she asked, "What more could you want us to do or say?"

"Why now?" he finally replied. "Why must it be tonight?"

This seemed to satisfy her slightly and she relaxed her hand and slowed her body, giving him a more heartfelt look.

"Because my love, you have spilled so much of your seed inside me already, and will again before the night is through," she said confidently. "You are a virile man, and I am a fertile woman, near the height of my cycle right now, I might add. There is a likely chance that I will carry your child after tonight."

His cock swelled to new heights of arousal and his hands squeezed tighter at her words.

She gave a gentle chuckle, "Mmmm the notion excites me as well my love... But accepted tradition is that a child must at least be conceived after the engagement and born after the wedding to ensure no claims against its legitimacy."

Vol frowned and half-scoffed, "No one would dare..."

"The baroness might," Zea countered. "Do I mean no more to you than her? Would you leave me with nothing more than she has after tonight?"

"Of course not," Vol replied automatically, kissing her reassuringly.

"Then ask me to marry you. If you want to, then do it now. Or will you really start your reign with the awkward embarrassment of going back to Balia after a night such as this? Are you really prepared to make that confusing and ridiculous announcement to your followers?"

Vol exhaled in annoyance. "Can a man not be given a day?"

Zea raised an eyebrow and gave him a chastising, but still somehow intensely attractive stare. "As King? No. You will rarely be given such time to make decisions. Know what you want, and take it. Know what the right decision is, and make it."

He looked at her, defeat running through him and almost seeming to turn him on more. He let his head fall back as he could find no argument with her words. He knew what he wanted. He knew what was best, for him, for the realm, perhaps even for Balia.

While he struggled to find words she slithered her body down on to him and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Do you wish for me to make it easier on you?" she teased, "Or... perhaps not easier, but more enjoyable at least?"

He pulled his head up again to look at her, intrigued by the mischievous look on her face.

"What do you mean?" he asked as his cock continued to pulse madly in her grasp and her feet slid along his legs.

"Have you heard of the game, 'Releasing the Spear'?"

He shook his head, "No, I haven't."

She smiled wickedly. "The wives and wenches usually substitute other things for the spears, but we are in the fortunate situation of having the real thing available. Do you wish to play?"

Vol smirked doubtfully, though he couldn't help but love the sexy, devilish glint in her pretty eyes.

"First, tell me how," he said.

She slid her body over him and moved her lips next to his ear, "You hold a spear in your hands above your head, and another across your ankles. And...that is all. If you continue to hold them there for a full hour, you win."

"And you?..." he asked.

"I try to make you fail of course. However I can only do so using... pleasure alone. Nothing else. No pain, no threats, only pleasure."

Vol's cock throbbed and every bone his body wanted desperately to play.

"And what do you win, if you succeed?" he asked.

"Whatever I wish, which in this case is... You," she whispered excitedly, "as my husband... by the end of tomorrow."

"And what do I win, if not?" he continued.

"Whatever you wish, my love. Whatever you desire," she replied, with a smokey look.

He looked at her gorgeous face, unable to help feeling excitement at either outcome.

She continued, "I'll even let you wait until after to decide your wish, if you prefer. Who knows?...maybe it will be the same thing."

"Pleasure alone? Nothing else?" he confirmed.

She gave him a beautiful, impish grin and nodded.

"And no tickling," he added.

She giggled in amusement and pouted but kissed him endearingly and said, "Fine. Agreed. Any other caveats before we start?"

He exhaled heavily and sunk into her mischievous gaze as she confidently caressed him, waiting for him to agree.

"Or do you admit that I have too much power over you for this game to be fair?" she taunted.

He knew the answer was an obvious yes, but he kept it to himself. He argued with himself in his mind, though he already knew what he wanted. It was as though he needed to come up with an excuse for himself to go through with it. His excitement had him nearly trembling, and he convinced himself it would at least put a rest to the indecision he had been wrestling with all night. He would let himself play her game. He wanted to so badly. It was now a question of whether he wanted to win.

"Alright," he said, watching her stunning smile grow wider. "I accept your challenge."

She gave a thrilled giggle and dug her fingernails into his neck, biting her lip.

"Don't worry, my sweet silly Volren," she said. "The wonderful thing about this game is that no one ever really loses."

With that she sat up and let her fingers slide tantalizingly over his cock before letting go and walking away to talk to someone.

He took a generous gulp of his drink while he waited. A short minute later she returned with two short spears.

"Lay down straight, on your back, my love," she demanded. "Feet apart."

He complied, and she placed the first spear across his ankles.

"Hands above your head," she instructed, as she gave him a stern but sultry glare and straddled his face.

He breathed in her scent as her womanhood hovered over his face and he accepted the spear into his hands.

To his disappointment, instead of sitting down, she moved off of him and looked at him with a satisfied smirk and leaned down next to his ear.

"Stay," she commanded, and gave him a beautiful teasing smile as she stood up and walked away.

He lay there awkwardly, with his rigid cock pointing up into the air like a flag pole. It had been used so thoroughly already, but it stood with a tired aching determination to give everything it could to the most incredible pussy it had ever encountered. He'd never had a woman trigger his basic mating instincts so intensely, and he knew his whole body, not just his cock, would continue to toil for her as she rode him to death if she wished.

After a few long minutes he cleared his throat, and finally flexed his head up to look around for her. He saw her standing at the other end of their ring of torches holding a glass of wine, and seeming to talk to someone else. She casually looked over at him with a mock curiosity. She slowly sauntered back to him, swaying her gorgeous wide hips in a way that almost made him want drop the spear then and there. She gracefully knelt down and splayed her perfect body out on the furs beside him, casually resting on her elbow and sipping her wine.

"Are you comfortable enough my love? Would you like a pillow perhaps for your head?"

He sighed and chuckled, "Actually yes, that would be nice."

"Aww, of course," she said with a sinister cuteness, reaching over and tucking a small pillow behind his head, then running her finger along his scalp and up his jaw to slide off his chin.

"Any itches you forgot to scratch?" she teased.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" he asked, more in suspense than annoyance.

"Oh are you that eager to lose?" she giggled, sipping her wine casually. "I thought I'd give you a moment or two to prepare. An hour is plenty of time, and we won't need the whole thing. I could get them to bring an hourglass out, but I asked the attendant and she said it is half passed two. They will tell us if an hour has gone by, but I think we both know... they won't get to."

He couldn't help smile at her arrogant words. The more overtly dominant demeanour she was taking on was making him discover a new level of attraction to her that he hadn't thought was possible.

"Perhaps I may surprise you," was all he could think to reply.

"Mmmm I DO hope you present me with a challenge, my love," she purred.

He began to feel goosebumps on his side as she spoke, and he realized she was brushing her fingers along his skin, just above the surface.

"I must admit, things were almost starting to feel too easy, after I won your initial reluctance. Now, making me really work for it, making me earn you, will make it all the sweeter," she said, dancing her fingers over his abs and chest and sending a delightful tingling shooting up and down his body.

He scoffed a laugh despite himself, "You mean, this night of passion and wild seduction has been you going easy on me?" he joked.

1...7891011...13