The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned to tickle her lips next to his ear, "You have no idea, my sweet warrior king." She traced her fingers down the other side of his torso and teased his groin and his thighs, just barely touching his skin in a tantalizing tease.

"After we wed, our nights will be long and free. So many endless hours for us to find new ways of devoting ourselves to each other," she moaned.

She held herself so her hard nipples only teased the surface of the skin over his chest.

"So many hours and so many ways to make sure that I will bear your child," she cooed.

He exhaled and squeezed the spear harder as his cock twitched at the thought. She smiled at his reaction.

Her fingers continued to trace through the air, just barely grazing the skin of his legs, approaching his cock and then retreating again. The shivers spreading over his whole body from her light touch, mixed with the radiating warmth from her body close to his.

"Do you love the way I make you feel Vol?" she asked with a more intimate whisper.

His eyes lidded over as her fingers finally traced up to tease the air surrounding his cock and sparks seemed to fly from her barely-brushing finger tips down his throbbing shaft and into his balls. They somehow were not spent for the night, and instead ached and pulsed in what seemed like a mad rush to produce more of his seed to give her.

"So much," he whispered back honestly, hoping it would make her continue.

She gave a kiss that only grazed his cheek. "Do you love the tender words that we share?"

"Yes," he sighed, glad to spur her on as her lips and hands continued to dance over the air along his skin.

She knelt overtop of him, and he felt her breath on his skin, adding to the amazing sensations, her breathing was heightened as well and despite the fact that they weren't touching he felt like they were closer than ever.

"Do you value my thoughts Vol?" she asked after a while, sounding momentarily sincere.

He smiled remembering her words in her letters, "Of course Zea, you know I do."

She exhaled an aroused breath over his neck and chest and tantalized the surface of his cock with her deftly moving fingers. Every inch of his skin seemed to blaze in an incredible shivering fire from her floating touch. She continued on, over long agonizing minutes, and he was torn between wanting it to never end and wanting to drop the spear and lunge at her.

"I love you Vol," she said passionately, "I love you and I don't care how recently we've met, I know that I do.

"Oh Zea..." he whispered back without thinking, his mind lost in bliss.

"Do you love me Vol?" she whispered, breathing quickly against his skin and covering his cock in incredible electric sensations from her fingertips. "Will you say the words? Admit it to me? To yourself? Will you have the strength to say what we both can feel so beautifully?"

He opened his half-lidded eyes and saw her sparkling gaze envelop him. He still resisted, somehow, his rational mind still in denial of how quickly and how far he had fallen for her. Then, he felt a tickling wetness on the tip of his cock. His hips lifted off the ground instinctively but she pulled away before he could enter her. The tease was unbearable, and he felt his entire mind and body immersed in the realization that he had never wanted someone so much. He took laboured breaths of anticipation and finally a long sigh. A defeat washed through him and it felt like a relief. He knew what the honest answer was, and he would fight it no longer.

"Yes, Zea. I love you," he whispered back.

"Say it louder," she replied, excitement filling her voice.

"I love you!" he said without hesitation, and lifted his head to kiss her lips briefly before she pulled back. She was smiling but her eyes were moving quickly, seeming to search his face for a lie and being delighted that she saw none.

"I love you, Zea," he said again, almost pleading for her to believe him.

She let out a single beautiful laugh, "I love you too, Vol."

Her body finally, gloriously fell against his as she kissed him. The creamy, soft skin of her breasts and stomach, and her lips on his, felt like stepping out of a cold winter night into a warm comforting home. Only that her warm, wet pussy, instead of enveloping him, slid over the top of his hard cock to grind into his lower abs. He groaned in both pleasure and disappointment and felt her smile knowingly as she kissed him. Still, he relaxed and kissed her back, relieved to have the full weight of her lovely curves pressed against him again, and returned her quiet contented moans.

Her hands now massaged his arms and shoulders while her plump lips smacked passionately with his. Where before she teased him with her grazing fingers, she now kneaded strongly into his muscles. Her cushiony body writhed against his flexing torso and she continued her massage down the sides of his back and hips and everywhere she could reach while they made-out, and she taught his body more and more reasons to cherish her touch.

Her ass started to slide along the top of his cock as she rolled her hips, and she reached back to press his rigid member between her ass cheeks. He bucked his hips up into her in response.

She chuckled against his face, "Mind the spear on your ankles my love, or do you already wish to be rid of them?"

He groaned stubbornly and relaxed. Letting his head fall back again and relishing the feel of her ass cheeks against his cock. She let go after a few more delicious thrusts and then slid up to grind herself against his rippled abs, arching up to hold her breasts above his face as she stared down at him.

He instinctively reached up with his mouth to kiss her massive hanging tits but she arched up further and denied him. The side of her mouth curved up as she saw his disappointment. She lowered herself again teasingly and he hesitated before taking the bait, but she allowed his lips only the barest of brushes against her nipple. She let out a husky chuckle and squeezed her own breasts together, using her fingers to trace around her hard wet nipple.

"Mmm you know this would be so much simpler and easier for you if you just let go of the spear," she suggested with a smile.

He smiled back at her challenge, "You're going to have to try harder than that."

She squinted in amused annoyance, "Even if you 'win' you're still going to marry me, we both know it."

"You're that sure of yourself?" he said, loving that she was.

"Imagine it, my love," she said, her hands still kneading the fleshy miraculous mass of her tits over his face and teasing her aroused nipples. "If you crawled back to Balia, and wed her, you would miss me so desperately. I know all the ways in and out of this palace. If after weeks of ravenous regret without me, you awoke to see my breasts hanging above you, even if your excuse of a new queen was snoring beside you, would you not feast on them still?"

He growled in both insult and arousal as his head shot up at her hovering chest. She didn't pull away, and his slobbering mouth feasted.

"Hnnng YES! Volren you know you would. She's no comparison is she?"

"No!" he mumbled with a wide mouthful of her succulent breast in his mouth as his tongue flickered excitedly over her nipple.

She laughed in delight and the bounce of her flesh was heavenly against his face. She let him kiss and suck over each breast before asking him, "Who do you love? Me or her?"

When he hesitated, she lifted away just enough that only her nipple touched his face and she guided it along the stubble of his chin as he reached forward needfully.

"You," he panted, "I love you,"

He was about to say it again when she smothered him gloriously in her cleavage. He let out a vindicated growl, rolled his head back and forth and his mouth opened, happy to only come across soft pillowy flesh rather than air.

She released him for a breath just as it was beginning to get painful. He gasped in the cool night air, and his mind came back enough to realize why his cock was feeling even more electric. Her feet were dancing expertly along the shaft, rubbing lightly up and down and around and he took deep breaths of satisfaction at the feeling.

"Say it again my love," she beckoned.

"I love you, Zea," he panted back immediately.

She rewarded him with beautiful suffocation in her deep sweltering cleavage, holding her arms around his head to pull him in and massaging his scalp lovingly.

By the time she released his gasping, but smiling face again her feet were rubbing his shaft firmly between them and his hips were rising to meet them.

"Ask me to marry you," she demanded tenderly.

"Oh, Zea, I love you," he replied in avoidance, lifting his head to suck on her tits again, but she stayed in place and never sunk into him.

"I know that already my dearest. That's not what I asked you," she cooed patiently.

She kept her breasts back enough that he could only just barely kiss and slobber against the surface, but she fucked him harder with her feet and he thrust up to match, feeling his lust rising. He groaned in stubborn frustration.

"Come on Volren, it's going to happen. You know it. Everyone here knows it. You're going to marry me, and not that ungrateful, unfit woman hiding back on the plain, and it's going to be the best decision of your life. So, ask me!"

He squeezed his eyes closed and his white-knuckled hands grasped the spear as his head fell back and he gave angry hard fucks up into the grasp of her deft feet. He felt the spear bounce on his ankles and almost didn't care. He could almost feel his climax looming when she suddenly sighed and took her feet away.

"No!" Vol pleaded, opening his eyes and looking up at her.

She stopped from getting up and raised an eyebrow, staying expectantly in place as she waited for the words she wanted to hear.

After another short moment of his stubborn silence she shrugged, "Suit yourself," and stood up.

He sighed in irritated disappointment and let his head fall back again against the pillow.

She walked away to find her wine-glass as he kept his eyes closed and took deep calming breaths.

He tried to console himself by thinking that he had 'won' that round, though it didn't feel like it.

It was thrilling either way, and he both loved and hated the situation he had found himself in, both loved and hated the personality she was revealing. He mostly loved it though. Not even just sexually. He could see, despite himself, that this was exactly the woman he needed.

He was a fierce warrior on the field, but SHE would be the fierce warrior in the courts and the political bargaining tables that he would need. Someone who could be convincing and conniving when needed, but also bound to him so he could trust her. His future was laid out more and more clearly before him and he found himself opening his eyes almost to escape the vision.

She was standing at the edge of the torches again, sipping her wine, and giving him brief glances as she spoke with a friendly smile to someone else on the other side of the ring of fire. He couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but as he squinted his eyes he finally realized, surprisingly, that it was another one of the warrior maidens.

He suddenly realized something and looked at the spear in his hands and on his ankles. They were warrior-maiden spears. He hoped Balia was long gone, so she wouldn't see this further insult. Suddenly Zarina and the warrior-maiden let out a mischievous laugh and said goodbye with a wink.

She sauntered back over to him and he sighed at the sway of her voluptuous curves, knowing he could never stop ogling them.

"Ready to try again, my silly warrior?" she asked tenderly as her body flowed gracefully down on to the furs beside him.

"Do I have a choice?" he replied dryly, hiding his excitement.

"Oh you are always free to release the spear Vol," she laughed.

He smirked and took a deep breath, and her fingers caressed his wide chest as it rose and fell.

"Would you like some wine my love?" she asked affectionately.

He thought for a second and replied, "Yes, please."

She took the glass from her lips and gently tipped it on to his as he flexed his head up. She ran her fingers through his hair and then over his cheek to wipe up a drip from the corner of his lips and then sucked on her finger.

She traced her wet finger down the center of his abs sending tingles shooting over him until she reached his cock which was already twitching again, only having softened slightly since her recent ministrations.

He sighed as her fingertips grazed his shaft, making himself put up a fight. "Did you intend to make some type of conceited display by using warrior-maiden spears?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied simply, to his surprise. Then she laughed "What do you think all of this night is, if not some conceited display, for BOTH of us?"

He made a sour face, but couldn't disagree.

"You'll have to get used to conceited displays as... King of the Realm, Vol. Though I will admit it's healthy to start from a place of at least some humility as you seem to be," she looked at him with a more endearing smile that he couldn't help appreciating.

"The warrior-maidens have been surprisingly easy to win over, and it was not hard to convince the two of them nearby to give me their spears," she explained.

Vol frowned in further confusion, trying to ignore his cock which was quickly returning to full-mast under her fingers.

"From what I can gather so far, your precious Balia was not as well liked among them as I expected. At least not recently," Zea said.

"She was a respected and esteemed warrior maiden, a scouter but known to be worthy of more," Vol said defensively, focusing his mind away from the thrill on his cock from her talented hands.

"Ohhh, Vol. If after we wed you treat met with even half the dedication you still so undeservingly give her, then I will count myself a lucky woman," she said. "Yes I am aware of the responsibility she has shirked... more than once now. However, it would seem that she was much less... sisterly with her fellow maidens after your engagement. Angrier, loftier, more demanding, suddenly expecting to be able to act higher in rank without being named as such. Such pretentiousness from one so unwilling to earn it. So it seems their sympathy for her is very much lacking tonight. Perhaps you should take a lesson..."

He set his jaw and tried to make himself feel angry, though he knew it was all true. Her soft thigh rested on his leg and her breasts slid gradually against his side, quelling his discomfort further.

"Do you really think reminding me of her is going to help you in your endeavours right now?" Vol asked. "Do you think it will help you to keep hold of my heart?"

She kissed up his cheek and nibbled his ear, "I love how you say 'keep' and not 'win'... Vol, I want to clean her skeleton from the closet of your mind. No more denial. See the obvious path and take it."

"Can I not grant her the courtesy of a last conversation before choosing you?" he asked.

Her hand gripped his cock tighter and slid down forcefully making his hips buck. She pressed her hard nipples against him and breathed heavily in his ear.

"So you admit you DO plan to choose me?"

He simply sighed and tried to stop his loins from thrusting uncontrollably into her passionate caresses.

Zea continued, "She has had YEARS to prove herself to you, and at least days of conversations with you after knowing she could be queen, what more could she possibly say to you to make up for her clear ineptitude?"

"Inept to YOU," Vol corrected. "You've never even spoken with her."

Zea slid her body on top of him, sitting on his abs and continuing to massage his rock-hard cock. She looked down at him with a raised eyebrow and a challenging look.

"What was her opinion on tactics to ensure the remaining realms accept and respect your rule?" Zea asked.

Vol furrowed his brow and stared up at her majestic body looming over him.

"You never asked her did you?" she said.

He tightened his mouth in annoyance.

She leaned down looking more pleased. "Did you not value her thoughts?"

He sighed and closed his eyes. Then he opened them suddenly as he felt the wetness of her pussy slide over his tip and then even further to place him against her ass. She smiled at his surprise.

"Alright darling, I'll be easier on you," she said, reassuringly. "Surely you discussed Alanaris. What were her thoughts on maintaining order and keeping the army and nobles on your side when it was taken?"

He looked at her stunning self-assured eyes as she slid herself over the tip of his shaft and pumped his cock with determination. His cock head was wet with her juices and she moved him to the hole of her ass and started to squeeze it tightly on his tip.

"She..." his voice caught at the pleasure, and he struggled to think of a lie, "She agreed with... tributes and... promises, with the city leaders..."

Zea laughed, jiggling her massive breasts overtop of him and making her asshole bounce on his cock. "Ohhh, sweet silly Vol, I don't know whether to be reassured or disappointed that you're so terrible at lying to me."

He grimaced both in annoyance and pleasure as her hole tightly massaged the tip of his cock and he huffed in excited anticipation.

"She wanted to take it by force alone, and simply try to threaten them into submission didn't she?" Zea asked.

She pushed down and squeezed her ass almost painfully tight on the top of his cock.

"DIDN'T She?!" she demanded.

"RRGH! So did half the Kelviks!" he replied, trying to ram his cock into her ass despite himself. He wanted so badly to take out his anger and frustration on it.

"I KNEW it!" She huffed victoriously. "How do you continue to even toy with the irresponsible notion of having her as queen... Urrh! When her thoughts will be of no value to you at all? Was she simply to be... Ah! Arm-candy for you to trot around? You really think that's all you deserve?"

She sat more of her weight down on his cock and her squeezing hole enveloped more of him and he thrust in wild eagerness to meet her. Then she retreated again back to his tip.

"She... UGH! I... I... Rgh, fuck!" he struggled as her ass squeezed and relaxed, inching lower again on his rigid shaft.

"She would be a terrible queen, AH! And you KNOW it!" Zea cried out, rubbing herself with one hand now, and massaging his chest encouragingly with the other.

"UGH! OH Zea..." Vol exclaimed, lifting his hips as forcefully as he could, while keeping his ankles still to balance the spear. His hard meat plunging only halfway before she lifted herself to deny him.

"Ah! Volren! Who would be a better queen?! Her, or ME?!" Zea demanded, strangling his tip with her tight hole.

"RRRGGHH YOU!" Vol finally relented. "You KNOW it's YOU! ARGH!"

She let out a delighted wail as her soft, wide ass cheeks landed with their full weight on his hips and she took his entire shaft as deep into her ass as she could.

"Oh! YES! Vol."

"Zea! RGH It's you! You're RGH! So much RGH! better, Zea! AGH! AGH!"

He went wild and shook her entire body upwards with his heaving thrusts. Finally inside her and fucking her magnificent ass.

"OH! Vol! AH! Yes!" she squealed in delight, digging her nails into his chest.

He watched the beautiful massive bouncing orbs of her tits as she flailed on top of him, and took in the incredible feeling of her tight ass clenching and sliding on his cock, and felt like he had found heaven again.

"Zea, ugh, FUCK!" he grunted, all of his anger retreating from his mind and being spent by his cock.

"Oh! Vol! What am I meant to be? AH! Tell me! Who am I to you?" she asked him, looking down in red-faced admiration.

"UGH! My QUEEN! AH! Zea my Queen! RGH! RGH! Zea my a...AH! my love!" he exclaimed as he arched his back at the intense pleasure of her bouncing squeezes.