The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH! Vol my King! You can have me like this or any way you like, my love! Every night if you desire! Uhhh! As long as you plant your seed where it counts!" she promised.

She leaned back and dug her nails into his thighs as she rode him. He watched the hypnotizing bounce of her huge tits and wanted so badly to let go of the spear and reach for them.

"All this and more, AH! You can have, rrgh! If you just. Ask me. to...uhhh marry you!"

The spear started to bend under his grasp as he huffed and battered her ass with his cock, his mouth starting to open despite himself.

"Ask me Vol! Say it!" she wailed.

"Agghh! ZEA, UGH!" he barked. His body starting to tremble and his climax looming.

"Ah! Oh! Vol you're close! Ask me to marry you! You're so close! We're almost there!" she cried, seeming to refer both to his body and his words.

"RRGGGHHH!" He gritted his teeth harshly and balanced on the precipice of blurting it out.

She suddenly lifted off him.

"NO!" he shouted, thrusting his hips in a panicked desperation.

She hovered on her knees above him, panting with a determined smile, "Release the spear then!" she said. "Release the spear and ravage your queen if you want me!"

His body convulsed helplessly and he felt the spear bounce on his ankles. His cock twitched and throbbed and almost threatened to release itself without any touch.

His mouth quivered with tightly pressed lips and he felt like he was about to explode, and finally his arching body collapsed back on the furs as he blurted out...

...a wordless sigh.

He let out a long shuddering breath and then felt her fingers gently slide up his shaft.

He found himself smiling uncontrollably and giving a laugh. Her fingers lightly tantalized his tortured cock as it spasmed in confusion. After a few seconds he threw his head back and was laughing hysterically, in a panicked delirium at the overwhelming torment of her pleasure.

She giggled along with him and slithered forward to cover his wide chest with her warm, soft breasts and regard his face with an excited fascination as her fingers worked their magic, bringing him almost to climax again but never allowing it.

"I... Zea... AHAHA ah! Fuck! Please..." he blabbered.

She whispered, "Come on! Say it!"

"Ah! ah! ahahaha! Zea! Zeaaaa, fuck!"

"Say it! Then release the spear and take your new wife, Volren!" she demanded.

"W... AHAHA! RGH! Zea! W... RRGGGGHHH!!!!! NO TICKLING!" he finally opened his eyes and shouted.

She took her hand away with a laugh and her head fell to his neck to kiss and nibble while her pussy fell on to his abs and ground its wetness into his hard muscles. Her nails dug into his side and she gave a groan.

"Rrrrrh! You ARE a challenge after all, my love." she exclaimed with a husky breath.

He looked up at her sparkling impressed eyes with a shred of vindication shining through his tortured disappointment.

He sighed and gave a more honest laugh, "You aren't making it easy."

It was the understatement of his life. He laid back and marveled at her beauty as they caught their breaths and she caressed his face endearingly.

"Is it not a wonderful game though my dearest?" she whispered.

He couldn't help smiling and nodding.

She smiled back and they shared a loving passionate kiss before she stood up and walked away again.

He admired her ass as it swayed, debating standing up and bending her over to take her again....and again and again in front of this watching crowd, and then wed her in the morning like he knew he wanted to. Even with his cock relaxing it didn't feel like insanity. Simply fate. It struck him again how little shame he felt over any of this. Everything he had said and done, and everything that he was growing more and more sure he would eventually say and do, all naturally made sense. She was an intelligent and responsible choice as his beautiful, loving queen. He wondered whether she had brainwashed him into thinking this, or had simply made him see reason, and then wondered if it really even made a difference if the result was the same.

Zea walked back with a wash-basin and a bottle of something else, and knelt down beside him with a warm but still-amused smile.

"Your body's still twitching my love," she giggled.

"Has it been an hour yet?" he asked, knowing it hadn't.

She laughed heartily, "Oh not quite even half yet, I believe." She ran her hands softly over his leg. "Let's help you cool down a bit. This should feel refreshing."

Vol suddenly jerked his whole body in wide-eyed surprise at the feeling of a cold wet cloth on his still-half-erect cock.

Zea giggled, "Damn. I thought that might make you drop it."

Vol couldn't help but chuckle, "It almost worked. I thought you said pleasure only."

"Oh it feels good once the shock wears off does it not?"

He had to admit it wasn't terrible.

"If we were alone and the passion was uninterrupted I would not be so prudish to clean you before testing the limits of your cock again, but the basin was here anyway, and I wanted to give you at least a moment of respite," she explained.

He simply sighed and let her clean him off, loving the feel of her hands on him almost no matter what she was doing.

She leaned down to his ear, "Don't worry my love, I will be as dirty as you want me to be when we're alone in our bedroom," she whispered with a nibble on his earlobe, feeling his cock twitch in her hands after she spoke.

Eventually she dried him off and left briefly to hand off the basin to an attendant. Then he opened his eyes again in surprise when her hands covered his cock in a slick soothing oil. She hummed in satisfaction as his cock started to quickly become fully erect again. The oil seemed to help the pain of the tired ache in his loins but also heighten his sensations as it tingled under her deft fingers.

"Hnnnnggg what t... type of oil is that?" he asked.

She giggled, "Oh a concoction some of the finer apothecaries sell here in Alanaris. Expensive, but worth every penny. Does it feel good my love?"

He exhaled and nodded, "Yes. Though I don't know if this counts as playing fair..."

She chuckled, "Pleasure alone, my love. Pure pleasure and nothing else, is all I will use."

She leaned down to give him a sultry kiss, "Don't act like you're really going to complain."

She eventually moved from his cock to knead the oil into the muscles of his ass and thighs, her hands relieving the tension of his frustrated denial. She continued down his legs and up again to his abs and chest, a thin layer of oil tingled on his skin as it spread. As she moved up his body she made the rigid spire of his cock slide between her breasts and he groaned at the wonderful feeling. His tip spread a line of oil from her cleavage, down her soft belly and then mixed with the new wetness on her labia before springing free into the air again and he groaned in disappointment, and again in pleasure as her lips reached his in a slow heavy kiss.

She massaged his shoulders and arms, treating every inch of his taught muscles with the soothing relief of her kneading hands. He melted into the furs and into her lips. Her billowing breasts slid over his hard slick chest and up to his face where she generously helped him suck and nibble and cooed endearingly as he worshipped her with his mouth.

He groaned as she finally lifted away but exhaled in delight as her ass and pussy slid over his cock and it traced up her body again, her breasts finding his cock and this time she squeezed firmly to engulf the shaft completely in her cleavage. He flexed his neck to look down at the sight in lust-filled awe and saw her giggle with a flattered smile at his reaction. She then licked and gave a brief suck at his tip while her fingers massaged his thighs again.

He was in pure heaven. She licked gently up and down his shaft and then sucked the end again, taking more into her mouth. Repeating it again and again, licking down lightly and sending shivers jolting down his legs before engulfing more and more of his shaft with her mouth.

Finally, he heard her stifle a gag as she determinedly took in his entire length into her mouth and throat and he lifted his hips almost in victory as her tongue and lips slobbered along his length. She kept going up and down with her lips, and stroking with her hands, gradually faster, bringing him to full depth again and again while wet sloppy sounds mixed with her dedicated moans and he thrust and watched his beautiful perfect queen with mesmerized adoration.

He started grunting and felt his release looming but cursed himself for not remaining quiet when she immediately pulled off of him and watched him breathe through his frustration as his failed crescendo fled.

She switched back to massaging his legs and only giving a light peck of a kiss on the end of his straining cock when her face got close.

"If you drop the spear you could grab my hair in those big strong hands and force me down on this amazing cock again..." she suggested teasingly.

He groaned and smiled, no longer annoyed, but simply impressed. He had never known a woman like her was possible. Such perfect beauty and sexual energy, with such a cunning determined mind, to have brought him to where he was now. He knew the only options were to either run like hell and never look upon her again, or cherish her and keep her close forever. He knew which was more realistic. Which was better for him. Which would make him happier. He looked down at her in helpless admiration as she hefted her creamy tits above his cock, ready to sink down and engulf him into her cleavage again. He lifted his hips to show his desire, but she clearly already knew.

"Mmmm do you want your cock between them Vol?" she asked, rubbing more of the oil sensually into her cleavage.

"Yes!" he blurted out eagerly, no longer fearing, but relishing in the drawn out anticipation he knew was coming.

"Ohh, who's tits will you only ever want, who's body will you only ever need Vol?"

"Yours Zea!" he replied quickly, pushing his hips up again fruitlessly as she played with her own nipples and moaned at his reply.

"Uhhh, I know, my love," she said, letting his cock head slide in slightly before lifting away. "Which woman's words and thoughts will you value?" she asked.

"Yours Zea," he panted.

"Who?"

"You my Queen."

"Who??" she demanded, her voice dripping with excited demanding lust.

"You my love!"

She smiled, finally hearing the words she wanted and buried his cock in the slick depths of her cleavage. The soft warm flesh felt other-worldly, sliding smoothly along his shaft in a tender massage. He gave long gratifying breaths, cherishing the feeling each time she lifted and descended and squeezed. He was already lost in pleasure when suddenly he felt her wet lips on his cock-head. He opened his mouth in a wordless gasp and flexed forward to watch her sucking the end of his cock while her ballooning tits slid over his shaft.

After a few seconds of being rendered speechless he finally let out a guttural moan and felt the spear almost digging through the skin of his hands he held it so tight.

"URGH! Zea. UH! Zea my love!" he proclaimed to her, knowing he would say anything to make her continue.

She never replied but her lips curved in a smile as she sucked and licked at his tip. Her stunning eyes and billowing breasts like a living miracle before him. He bucked his hips hungrily against her immense soft flesh, not caring about the spear on his ankles anymore, her weight on his lower legs the only thing keeping it in place. As she satisfied him he began realizing he was only holding the spear in his hands out of thoughtlessness. He knew what he wanted.

He wanted to marry her. He wanted her as his queen, as his wife, as his love, forever. He couldn't remember when he had ever wanted something with such confidence and clarity, but he did now. The admission in his mind drove his lust even further and he thrust into her deep cleavage, wet with sweat, oil and pre-cum and he felt his climax building.

She heard his heightening moans and, as he expected, she lifted her tits away from him. He would have released the spear then and there, only that he wanted to see how far she could take him, what heights she could bring his desire, how tightly she could pull that bowstring so he could feel its glorious release with her.

To his surprise, she said nothing, and climbed up his body, spinning to quickly lower her pussy on to his face. He dove forward like a starving man and filled his mouth with the taste of her juices. Her moan of approval was like an illustrious prize for his ears and spurred him on. He moaned into her pussy as he felt her mouth sinking back down over his cock.

They sucked and licked and he thrust his tongue as deep inside her as he could, teetering on the brink of releasing the spear so he could pleasure her with his fingers as well. They were both moaning harder and quicker and starting to shake. He almost thought they would both cum like this when she finally tore herself away, seeming to have to force herself, as she gave a disappointed groan.

She spun around again and attacked his face with her lips. He kissed back like he was screaming his love for her from a mountain top. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she leaned her weight into her ballooning tits on his chest to lift her pussy over his shaft. That perfect, consecrated entrance to her womb was held invitingly against his throbbing steel-hard weapon, and it was everything he could ever want.

They kissed and panted frantically as he thrust his hips at her and she only barely resisted, seeming to bounce her tight slit off of his tip rather than deliberately lifting it away. His knuckles turned white and the spear bent in his grasp.

"Vol!"

"Zea!"

"Say it Vol! Please!"

"Zea! RRGGH!"

"Ah! Let me be your wife. Please, let me love you! Honour you. Ah! Guide you, support you! Oh! Make you the greatest King you can be, and UHH! the happiest man you can be Vol! Please, ask me t-..."

"AAAAGH!" Vol yelled out as the spear broke in two in his hands.

He threw the two pieces away and his arms flailed downward to grasp around her hips possessively.

"MARRY ME!!!" he yelled out as he pulled her down and entered her.

He bottomed out in one powerful motion and her pussy ground against his base as she wailed in victory.

He yelled out again "MARRY ME ZEA, PLEASE!"

"YESSS!!!!" She screamed in reply. "YES! Volren I will! OHH! YES! of course I will marry you my love!"

He stared at her perfect face for one brief beautiful second, and then their eyes closed and lips came together, as their arms wrapped around each other in an embrace of pure rapture.

They made beautiful, passionate, intense love like it was the only thing they were ever meant to do. Her legs wrapped around his ass like a vice and his cock stretched out her hot tight walls, impaled as deep inside her as they could manage as they rolled aimlessly over the furs. Their lips never parted and their arms strained tighter and tighter as they tried desperately to make the two of them into one. She gave high pitched screeching moans into his mouth and he grunted back into hers, like an animal who's every instinctual need lay within her.

Their bodies whipped together, sliding over each other's oil-slick skin despite being pulled together so tightly they could barely breathe. They convulsed as one glistening mass of lust. The chaotic momentum of their throes of passion sending them bouncing and flailing back and forth over the pile of furs.

Their need for each other burned like an inferno that made the ring of torches seem like ice. She was everything. There was no one but her. He never wanted there to be. He felt the same desire for him, flow from her, and it filled him with a purpose and strength beyond anything he had ever felt.

They had already been wound so tightly and neither of them could dream of holding back, so their pleasure built swiftly. His climax, held back for so long, boiled quickly to the surface from the heat of their flaming desire. It was exactly what she wanted though. Everything she wanted. She spurred him on and fucked him harder as his moans grew more desperate.

"YES! Vol! Please! YES! AH! Give it to me!"

"ZEA!"

"VOL! Yes! Release it! I want it! Every drop! Vol! YES! AH!"

"Oh! ZEA! My dear sweet Zea!" he winced at the overwhelming feelings that engulfed him.

"Volren! My hero!"

"Zea my love!"

"Vol! Yes! Come on! Yes! I LOVE YOU!" she bit down on his collar bone and pierced the skin of his back with her nails.

He opened his mouth wide against the divine smell of her hair and held on to her hips and the precious womb they contained, like life itself.

His cock seemed instilled with divine purpose, spurred on by this goddess and the pussy it was now sworn to, and fucked with a driving power that threatened to rip her in half.

Finally, incredibly, he exploded inside her.

Fireworks erupted in his mind and his vision went white, as his cock erupted and drowned her cervix in his seed yet again. Their bodies rocked in indescribable passion as they reached their most basic pure purpose with each other. She screamed in glory and he yelled out with her. He inseminated his precious mate, feeling like nothing else could ever be as important as giving her what she wanted, and impregnating her. She took his seed within her clamouring flesh, bucking with a furious need to be the mother of his child. His cum surged out of him again and again, his tireless cock somehow finding more to give her, and saturating her womb with the hot, potent cum that she demanded.

They rocked and convulsed in the most satisfying, loving orgasm they had ever felt. It finally slowed into the last few blissful thrusts as their overwhelmed cries turned to moans of amazed disbelief. They slowly relaxed their treasuring embrace enough that he could slide his face in front of hers and look into the incredible eyes of his soon-to-be wife.

"I love you," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"I love you too," she wheezed in breathless vindication.

They kissed softly and their rigid shuddering bodies melted into each other. They kissed and giggled, and whispered their love to each other as they rolled over the furs again. Deep happiness flowed through him, with no concept of the slightest regret reaching the surface.

Finally she ended up on top of him and held his gaze in her hypnotizing eyes as she caressed his face and gave one last peck of a kiss before sitting up.

He relaxed his head down on the furs and watched her straighten and look out to the attendants and surrounding people.

She announced loudly, "Tell the people of the city to rejoice, and the staff of the palace to prepare, for there will be a wedding tomorrow! Volren of Kelvia, and Zarina of Alanaris, will be bonded as husband and wife, King and Queen!"

Vol looked out at the dim silhouettes of the surrounding crowd and smiled as they let out a loud cheer. He turned to Zea and she gave him an adorable laugh and smile, he saw a tear form at the side of her eye and caressed her leg.

He sat up and kissed her again, feeling like all was right.

The feeling only lasted split second though. As soon as he sat up, pain suddenly ripped through him.

Zea gasped and opened her eyes as well. He pulled away and she flinched in pain as he did. He looked at her in confusion and held her shoulders, then gasped in horror to see that she was bleeding. A wound gaped open in the top of her right breast. He was suddenly panicked that she was hurt and felt the instinct to protect her.

It was only a shallow wound though. He looked at himself and saw the real damage. An arrow-head sprouted from the very top of his left chest, having impaled him from behind. He stared at it in stunned disbelief, and eventually recognized the type of arrow. He had no doubt which warrior-maiden had fired it.